Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any news about ETF ?  (Read 337 times)
CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

hello forum,

market is going allday down, all person are w8ing for new bull runs, i think ETF will green light for market, is any news about ETH-ETF?

and what is your speculation about market future?

The issue with ETF is strangely silent. It seems to me that the news on the ETF will be positive. If they come out now, they won't do much good. Therefore, the decision on ETF has not been announced yet.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

hello forum,

market is going allday down, all person are w8ing for new bull runs, i think ETF will green light for market, is any news about ETH-ETF?

I am pretty sure you are aware that ETF has been postponed till December and I am sure it would still be postponed again, so, if you are counting on that for now to know where the market would probably tend towards, then you may actually be growing grey hair before then.

One thing I am certain of is that with or without ETF, the chances of the market growing further than what we have now is pretty much there and it is only left for each person to take advantage of now for the sake of tomorrow as you obviously cannot end up getting it better.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

ETH  ETF has never been a serious thing. if you look at the news that mentions it, you can clearly see that it is a biased news trying so hard to use the bitcoin ETF hype to pump ethereum price up. specifically pay attention to the dates which all coincide with the time when bitcoin ETF hype was at its height. and this lie was forgotten as fast as it was created.

besides SEC is never going to approve ETF for a centralized token that had an ICO and is a breeding ground for lots of ICO scams.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Hey there!
I dont think that ETF`s approve is more imporant than this news: https://www.coindesk.com/fidelity-reveals-cryptocurrency-and-digital-asset-trading-platform/

Fidelity Is Launching a Crypto Trading Platform. Fidelity is one of the five largest financial services providers in the world, maintaining some $7.2 trillion in client assets!
This event may become the first stage for new bull run in crypto!

Compare total crypto cap (210 billion) and Fidelity`s assets (7.2 trillion)!  Smiley
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

Now SEC make a decision about ETF and nobody knows, when they will make a decision and what decision will be. I think if ETF will be approved - it will be the green light for the market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

We hope to be realized in 2019. It's very difficult to happen sooner. We'll keep waiting.
We would keep waiting and the longer we wait the more etf issue keep bring price down. I think we should forget about this ETF and focus on adoptions because blockchain technology can survive without sec. We don't need now to subject cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology under governments. The have seeing etf issues as a tools against bitcoin and altcoins market and that is why the keep using it to influence cryptocurrencies market prices. If we forget about it and put what needed to be put in place sec will approve without delay.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Now SEC make a decision about ETF and nobody knows, when they will make a decision and what decision will be. I think if ETF will be approved - it will be the green light for the market.
It takes too long for their decisions, and many already lose hope on their holdings, we just hope that this market will get well now and we can earn enough once it approved.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

All people in the world of cryptocurrency and it many supporters everywhere are all waiting just for one approval of an ETF platform coming from SEC USA. Once there can be an approval am sure that a big bull run can happen though there is also no guarantee that the bull run can be sustained but this can definitely put more life to an anemic situation right now in this market. Though am also hoping for this development am quite sad that we are now looking into the government agency's action to put more life into Bitcoin and the whole of cryptocurrency but since we are  based on reality then there is nothing we can do but to be a part of the hoping bandwagon. Sadly, this approval might not be happening for this year but be dragged to 2019. 
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Since the middle of this year there has been  a lot of speculations on exchange traded fund yet no new from it that is positive has impacted the price of bitcoins. ETF negative aspect is the only thing that is riding bitcoins and I hope it don't surface again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

hello forum,

ETF is a dead horse so expect nothing from that,and don’t act as if this etf will bring fotune to the market because its not

Market is experiencing toughness test in which the investors is only waiting if the crypto community is really reliable to stay investing,and if they saw good future,for sure the market cap will grow again and make another breakthrough
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

i think this year bitcoin is need a good news to start a bullrun, ETF is one of thats news, although in fact ETFs do not provide fresh funds to bitcoin, but with massive news will trigger the entire market
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Don't get your hopes up for ETF there are things that are much better aside from ETF to raise the price in longer terms it will be delayed eventually over the course from the decision of SEC until the day they are decided that they will reject all the request, now for the price the market seems hardly unpredictable over the course of the 4th quarter just wait and see what will happen for this period of year.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

hello forum,

ETF is a dead cow,forget about that if you really want this market to grow again,because people nowadays relying in this shit and don’t wanna do anythin good but to put the fortune in this ETF

If we will only make our homework’s and forget this one,for sure market will bloom again,let us stop this nonsense and focus on our investments,crypto market needs fund to circulate and this is being slowed by this ETF thing
You're somehow right in the sense of some part of bitcoin community relying on the ETF to be the only way for bitcoin to thrive which I dont support either but we shouldn't ignore the features and the benefit which the community will gain if the ETF was accepted. However, I wont say the ETF is a dead cow because anything can happen but we shouldn't expect serious respond about it this year.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

yes, i agree with you, but can you predict time? when will be green lights? i know - ETF = Green light, but when?
we all weith for this
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

the truth is, crypto does not rely on ETF to success. we on steady increment every year. SEC just want to have a piece of crypto. 
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

the truth is, crypto does not rely on ETF to success. we on steady increment every year. SEC just want to have a piece of crypto. 
Everyone was wrong to wait for the ETF. Before the ETF was proposed, the market had grown exponentially. Look back to 2017 the market went to the moon without any news from the ETF. Therefore, the ETF is likely to hold back the growth of the market. I don't expect anything from the ETF, this market will grow without it we just wait for the bear market to begin

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Everyone was wrong to wait for the ETF. Before the ETF was proposed, the market had grown exponentially. Look back to 2017 the market went to the moon without any news from the ETF. Therefore, the ETF is likely to hold back the growth of the market. I don't expect anything from the ETF, this market will grow without it we just wait for the bear market to begin

There are serious differences between the conjuncture in 2017 and today. Last year FOMO was active in Bitcoin and the upward trend was very good. Today it is below average, seems to be in the direction of decline. For this reason, ETF's situation is very important. The good news from the SEC will lead us to happiness.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-is-about-to-explode-points-to-pending-etf-decision

This is the last credible news posted regarding Bitcoin ETF and only the rejected applications are being reviewed, otherwise, there is nothing to see here. I feel this will be one of those years where bitcoin will not cross its previous year's high.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

I think that ETF is nothing more than a psychological level for existing market participants because its main purpose is to legalize the purchase of BTC from the market by large participants, respectively, everyone is waiting for an increase in demand but no one can be sure that purchases start immediately I think they will wait for the price much lower to reduce the risk
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: