Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new record from Bitcoin Cash: what to expect the market  (Read 761 times)
NEUROSEED (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

The "clone" Bitcoin, which appeared on August 1 after the hardfork, received name Bitcoin Cash. It's began to grow again and reached $ 800. This positive trend was observed since last Thursday.
Thanks to this, Bitcoin Cash now occupies the third position in the rating of cryptocurrency, yielding in terms of its capitalization from $ 13.3 billion only original Bitcoin and Ethereum with their $ 68.2 and $ 27.9 billion, respectively.
Benefits from the instability of top cryptocurrency can be valuable for traders and other projects. NeuroSeed can be referred to such projects, which will soon release its fundamentally new product and also issue a token - "seed".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

The "clone" Bitcoin, which appeared on August 1 after the hardfork, received name Bitcoin Cash. It's began to grow again and reached $ 800. This positive trend was observed since last Thursday.
Thanks to this, Bitcoin Cash now occupies the third position in the rating of cryptocurrency, yielding in terms of its capitalization from $ 13.3 billion only original Bitcoin and Ethereum with their $ 68.2 and $ 27.9 billion, respectively.
Benefits from the instability of top cryptocurrency can be valuable for traders and other projects. NeuroSeed can be referred to such projects, which will soon release its fundamentally new product and also issue a token - "seed".

I think the price of the Bitcoin Cash will continue to move upwards. As per me, there are many people who wants to invest into the btc but as the price is very high, they have started investing into the Bitcoin Cash. The demand for the bitcoin cash will be continues so the price will be increased accordingly.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

I think the price of the Bitcoin Cash will continue to move upwards. As per me, there are many people who wants to invest into the btc but as the price is very high, they have started investing into the Bitcoin Cash. The demand for the bitcoin cash will be continues so the price will be increased accordingly.

But is down to $600 now since the it was pumped last couple of days to reached $800. I don't know if the price will continue upwards unless there is some big entities who will continue to pump on this coin. And I also doubt that the demand will go high, as investors will likely push their cash to a coin that has been established already and get the support of most of the investors - Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
algorithmcode

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

Bitcoin is the mian coin, other is less impact.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

What is your project about? Why don't you post an official thread in the proper section of the forum?
This one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

And... poof, it is gone.

Everyone knew this was a pump. Well, mostly everyone that is. There is no reason for it to jump 100% overnight given no new developments, innovations, etc. It just randomly jumps 100% overnight for nothing? Most obvious pump I have ever seen. Tongue

With that said, I will admit BCH has more support and lasted longer than I had anticipated it would, I will give it that.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

I'm not so sure about this, yes BCH may continue its uptrend as long as its demand is there, but I don't think its demand will stay like this for long. BTC's demand is going to increase more once segwit is activated, and as BTC's demand increases I think it's safe to assume that BCH's demand will decrease a bit.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

Increase price of bitcoin cash is a pump, I think traders already know about it,
I think there are big investors who are struggling there,
But I do not support it, why? Because I prefer crypto used by many users, not just some big investor

HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

And... poof, it is gone.

Everyone knew this was a pump. Well, mostly everyone that is. There is no reason for it to jump 100% overnight given no new developments, innovations, etc. It just randomly jumps 100% overnight for nothing? Most obvious pump I have ever seen. Tongue

With that said, I will admit BCH has more support and lasted longer than I had anticipated it would, I will give it that.
Yes,its just pumped to reach such price.I think it mostly got support from south korean exchanges.I don't know why they show interest in it instead of BTC.Some one said that since bitcoin price is high,so people start to buy BCC.Its totally stupidity act to do like that.Its now down to $600.It clearly seems that some big whales are pumping and dumping BCC.I think that big whales have got BCC as a substitute for altcoin for them to pump and dump Ha Ha.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

First we will follow Bitcoin.Bitcoin cash is "clone" of Bitcoin.its come at 1 August in 2017.It's present price $600.So I think it will never be like Bitcoin.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

I think it would very interesting to see how the market would farce if the upcoming November (NYA) hard fork does goes through, with 3 different types of BTC (which all 3 claimed that it's for the best of Bitcoin)!

Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

We can trade ourselves and get profit from crypto trading.  Wink

Another token with the name of fund management service, there is enough copy cat with same promises I don't think we need more.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:54:00 PM

I'd rather other achievement such as how many people actually use this coin as currency, payment option and their long term plan. But as investment, i can agree Bitcoin Cash is one risky investment with promising profit.
Please if you tell people that it is risky then do tell them about its high benefits as well. Because most the people when see the word risky they stop doing that. A time will come when mostly people will deal in bitcoin and use them in their daily life. And it has risk only if you are not well aware of the basics of investment. Lack of experience will lead to loss. Otherwise it is the best thing.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

Don't expect Bitcoin Cash to last long. At least at this price. It will never stabilize above 10% of Bitcoin. Think about the fact that it is an altcoin. Altcoins generally do not last that long and definitely never compared well against Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:01:54 AM

Guys, in my opinion bitcoin cash has the potential to become Hugh. Just wait and watch . I am sure after 4 or 5 months it's price will cross 2000 dollars. Actually now its the right time to get some btcc  and keep in your wallet. After 6 months if you sell that you will get nice profit.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

I have no huge idea about Bitcoin Cash.BCH is great coin ever i think.When this day first lunch BCH at this time i bought 5BCH now i get to high profit from BCH.I hope at this year BCH hit 1500$ its my personal opinion.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

I can see it's a treat to Bitcoin.
i can't predict it with BTH vs BTC they are
Pumping
i say this will be a good news to the Bitcoin cash holders.
and
I can't see that Bitcoin cash is not Beta testing..
in my opinion it will boost to 1500$ to 2000$ before end of the year

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: