Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Richard Vialoux (alias mc_lovin) and his service are now uder investigation  (Read 3773 times)
Bitcoin Socially (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 05:00:08 PM

After being scammed since 4/30/13 by Richard Vialoux, I have decided to start taking action. I went ahead started contacting the proper people to get mc_lovins website subject to shutdown as a scam site. An investigation has begun by one of the many agencies that this ordeal will be brought to the attention of. Today I will contact a few more agencies and tomorrow I should finish having all the investigations opened.

Since one of the investigations started I finally received an email response. The issue still has not been taken care of though. I responded to the email and have not received any replies.

Scammers Information:
Name: Richard Vialoux
Alias: mc_lovin
Email: info@coinurl.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:05:03 PM

Maybe you should post some details of how you were scammed.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 06:10:40 PM

Okay seriously now? What is your problem? 

I emailed you three times yesterday.  You send me an email like 2 weeks ago about missing funds, which is actually just the bid being lower nowadays than it used to be.  On CoinURL, if people aren't bidding very high, we don't magically give you more money than the bid. 
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 06:12:20 PM

I think I just banned OP's alt (Name:   theym0s Suppors Scammers) for spamming like crazy in the newbie subsection. Apparently his current account got banned as theymos was 'protecting' mc_lovin, who scammed him out of about 10 cents USD.  Roll Eyes

A background search shows OP of being defrauded of a few cents by BTCJam from network fees too before.  Roll Eyes

That drama...
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 06:12:35 PM

Jeez, you put it in your signature too?  What do you want, 0.01 BTC for free or something?  You need to earn the money, through clicks on your website.  Bitcoinsocially is actually quite a low traffic website.  Your earnings are about average for a website like yours.
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 06:27:10 PM

"Clicks pending for a week already? 0.00000450 for 2 weeks and 5 clicks pending as far back as April 30th. Whats going on this month?"

Oh it wasn't even a penny.  $0.00054 USD. 

The site is so low of traffic. 

Also we started doing payouts a bit differently.  Instead of how the site was originally designed, before I purchased in it January where you would click 1 button to approve all the clicks on the entire site, we are doing them on a per-user basis.  Users who are getting 5 or more clicks per day will probably be processed in 24-48 hours. 

Users with just 1 or 2 clicks is not really that big of a priority.  Once you get a few more clicks in, then we can determine many factors about your account to try and filter out who are the honest ones.  Google Adsense doesn't pay you within a day or two, if you only get a few clicks a month well Google will pay you in 5 years maybe. 

We just had some rampant cheaters, people selling bots, scripts, and running click rings. 

Now we have a full suite of analysis tools, I have hired/partnered with some advertising elite which have brought our administration process into the 21st century.  I don't want to go into the details of our process to reveal how it works for security reasons.

OP, how come you always forget to mention that you are running a CoinURL clicks exchange on bitcoinsocially.com?

You realize all of your members are going to get banned from CoinURL because of this.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5152
Merit: 12580

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:01:01 PM

This guy is a real asshole. Who spams me and the forum over less than $0.01?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:11:55 PM

This is so sad.

I hate kids.
matt_boyd

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:07:26 PM

This is so sad.

I hate kids.

This literally makes me weep for humanity.

OP, please do tell us of HOW Mc_lovin has scammed you out of ANY money, as from reading this forum post, I see nothing that he has done to harm you. All I see is someone that is attention seeking and is willing to do demoralized things such as try to shut an honest man's website down, just so that you can get a couple of dollars. You make me sick.

I myself am not that old, and it is something that I am proud of to be young and some heavily involved in Bitcoins, however it is people like you that give people like me a hard time of trusting in the Bitcoin community.

So yes, I feel that thanks is in order and on behalf of you I shall apologize to Mc_lovin for the UNNECESSARY trouble which you have caused him.

Thanks, Matt.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:01:27 AM

An investigation has begun by one of the many agencies that this ordeal will be brought to the attention of.

Inquiring minds wish to know.

This is so sad.

I hate kids.

OP, please do tell us of HOW Mc_lovin has scammed you out of ANY money, as from reading this forum post, I see nothing that he has done to harm you. All I see is someone that is attention seeking and is willing to do demoralized things such as try to shut an honest man's website down, just so that you can get a couple of dollars. You make me sick.

I myself am not that old, and it is something that I am proud of to be young and some heavily involved in Bitcoins, however it is people like you that give people like me a hard time of trusting in the Bitcoin community.

So yes, I feel that thanks is in order and on behalf of you I shall apologize to Mc_lovin for the UNNECESSARY trouble which you have caused him.

Thanks, Matt.

Here's the story:

Some guy ran some "advertising" site, which paid nothing at all and which nobody used. Some of the nobody who used it were owed nothing by the site for the absent ads that it didn't run. With me so far?

Good! So the server bills exceeded the owner's allowance, and he decided to "sell it", in the following manner: somebody takes over the site but he keeps the Bitcoin balance supposedly accrued for himself. Sort of like, you know, a bankrupt state corporation privatizing, except scaled down 1:10,000,000,000 or thereabouts. All this process involved a deluge of words inversely proportional, I think the announcement was almost as long as one of usagi's introductory posts.

That person is this mc_lovin/Richard Vialoux character, who is really famous because he came up with this idea of creating a Global Scam Exchange asset which consisted of pooling money to buy dubious PMBs and then using the dividends to buy lottery tickets. This plan was warmly received by the collection of retards inhabiting this forum, and was going to go places except GLBSE imploded about fifty hours later, under the weight of similarly well conceived, thought through plans (plus Goat's Pirate passthrough toxic waste).

So now: some people have a claim for about half a cigarette butt against either this guy or that guy, and they're vigorously prosecuting it to the fullest extent available under internet law. This means they're emailing "one of the many agencies" each day.

That about sums up the situation.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 02:09:06 AM

An investigation has begun by one of the many agencies that this ordeal will be brought to the attention of.

This is so sad.

I hate kids.

Thanks, Matt.

Here's the story:

Some guy ran some "advertising" site, which paid nothing at all and which nobody used. Some of the nobody who used it were owed nothing by the site for the absent ads that it didn't run. With me so far?

Good! So the server bills exceeded the owner's allowance, and he decided to "sell it", in the following manner: somebody takes over the site but he keeps the Bitcoin balance supposedly accrued for himself. Sort of like, you know, a bankrupt state corporation privatizing, except scaled down 1:10,000,000,000 or thereabouts. All this process involved a deluge of words inversely proportional, I think the announcement was almost as long as one of usagi's introductory posts.

That person is this mc_lovin/Richard Vialoux character, who is really famous because he came up with this idea of creating a Global Scam Exchange asset which consisted of pooling money to buy dubious PMBs and then using the dividends to buy lottery tickets. This plan was warmly received by the collection of retards inhabiting this forum, and was going to go places except GLBSE imploded about fifty hours later, under the weight of similarly well conceived, thought through plans (plus Goat's Pirate passthrough toxic waste).

So now: some people have a claim for about half a cigarette butt against either this guy or that guy, and they're vigorously prosecuting it to the fullest extent available under internet law. This means they're emailing "one of the many agencies" each day.

Write a book.
mc_lovin
Legendary

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 03:37:33 AM

This is so sad.

I hate kids.

Thanks, Matt.

Here's the story:

Write a book.
I would love to read it.  But there are still wild and crazy ideas in store.  We are on about chapter 3 right now on 'The Bitcoin Chronicles of Richard Vialoux'.  I can't wait for the movie to come out. 
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:37:49 AM

OP needs to be banned and blacklisted from bitcoin.

This post and the BTCJam post are just ridiculous.
andrewcit

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

And now what about CoinURL site and money? Mr.Vialoux can you describe a situation? Where is my (for example) money? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: