Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New advertising network seeks lenders/investors  (Read 413 times)
Lavey (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

Hi Bitcointalk members,

Do you want to revolutionize the btc/alt coin advertising industry? If so, read on...

I guess most of you already know the larger players on the alt-coin advertising scene, I wont name any names here, but I am sure you know who they are.
My plan is to beat them - every single one of them.

What I have on the drawing board is a PPC/CPM/CPA/CPE ad network (advertisers Pay Per Click, Per Impression, Per Action or Per Engagement) and I (the network) pay a % of the advertisers bid to the publisher. Similar to Google Adsense, It will be 100% btc based though.

For the past 5-6 weeks I have been studying the current networks (both as publisher & advertiser) and I find them to lack eCPM optimizing algorithms for publishers as well as ROI optimizing features for advertisers. I am about to change that.

Along with my research study, I have several years of experience in working with high-end ad servers, appnexus, EPOM, Adzerk, etc... On top of that I have worked with several (mid-level) popunder networks - so I know the rules of the game from the inside.

It took me a while to figure out how to take investments, this is what I came up with;

The "idea" and my current experience is valued at 5 btc (roughly $16K) at the time of this post. I am looking for investments for 49% (2.45 btc) which is equal to roughly $7840. The investment will be used for software development, servers, advertising, etc...

I will sell investment packages in "1% increments" This means that a 1% ownership will cost you 0.05 btc. For each 0.05 btc invested, you will own 1% of the network - forever.

Investors will be paid daily according to their ownership % (of network profits)
Profits is calculated as following;

Lets assume the network share 80% of the advertisers PPC/CPC bid with each publisher. For the ease of this example, lets further assume the advertiser pay 0.0001 PPC/CPC - that means the publisher gets earns 0.00008 for each click generated from his website(s) and the network keeps 0.00002 for each click generated on each of the publishers sites. That means that for each 1% an investor owns, he/she will earn 0.0000002 per click.

Lets try to scale the example a little... Be aware that the average CTR for banner ads is around 0.02 - 0.03% - that means for each 1000 banner impressions, 2 - 3 clicks are generated. Lets be conservative and assume 0.02% in the following example;

10,000,000 daily impressions will generate 20,000 clicks, which will earn each investor 0.004 btc a day (per 1% ownership)
100,000,000 daily impressions will generate 200,000 clicks, which will earn each investor 0.04 btc a day (per 1% ownership)

The goal is to serve 50,000,000 impressions a day within 2017, which might sounds like a huge number, but honestly is not THAT big, when we talk about banner impressions.

The ad server will automatically transfer your earnings to your network account daily, for previous day's network profit. From your network account you can withdraw to your wallet - also daily.

I have already bought a script, which is now being modified to my requirements. Expected launch date could be 20th of September, even sooner for a few select sites.

I and my team will handle all day-to-day operations, which means that no work is required by the investors.

This is a legit business model and should by no means be considered a HYIP or High Risk as such, obviously there are risks involved in any kind of business launch.

Investors will be able to reach me by phone and/or email.

I hope the above gives a clear picture of what I am about to start, if not, please feel free to ask questions.

UPDATE: I am "only" looking for 1.55 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:41:04 AM

Hi Bitcointalk members,

Do you want to revolutionize the btc/alt coin advertising industry? If so, read on...

I guess most of you already know the larger players on the alt-coin advertising scene, I wont name any names here, but I am sure you know who they are.
My plan is to beat them - every single one of them.

What I have on the drawing board is a PPC/CPM/CPA/CPE ad network (advertisers Pay Per Click, Per Impression, Per Action or Per Engagement) and I (the network) pay a % of the advertisers bid to the publisher. Similar to Google Adsense, It will be 100% btc based though.

For the past 5-6 weeks I have been studying the current networks (both as publisher & advertiser) and I find them to lack eCPM optimizing algorithms for publishers as well as ROI optimizing features for advertisers. I am about to change that.

Along with my research study, I have several years of experience in working with high-end ad servers, appnexus, EPOM, Adzerk, etc... On top of that I have worked with several (mid-level) popunder networks - so I know the rules of the game from the inside.

It took me a while to figure out how to take investments, this is what I came up with;

The "idea" and my current experience is valued at 5 btc (roughly $16K) at the time of this post. I am looking for investments for 49% (2.45 btc) which is equal to roughly $7840. The investment will be used for software development, servers, advertising, etc...

I will sell investment packages in "1% increments" This means that a 1% ownership will cost you 0.05 btc. For each 0.05 btc invested, you will own 1% of the network - forever.

Investors will be paid daily according to their ownership % (of network profits)
Profits is calculated as following;

Lets assume the network share 80% of the advertisers PPC/CPC bid with each publisher. For the ease of this example, lets further assume the advertiser pay 0.0001 PPC/CPC - that means the publisher gets earns 0.00008 for each click generated from his website(s) and the network keeps 0.00002 for each click generated on each of the publishers sites. That means that for each 1% an investor owns, he/she will earn 0.0000002 per click.

Lets try to scale the example a little... Be aware that the average CTR for banner ads is around 0.02 - 0.03% - that means for each 1000 banner impressions, 2 - 3 clicks are generated. Lets be conservative and assume 0.02% in the following example;

10,000,000 daily impressions will generate 20,000 clicks, which will earn each investor 0.004 btc a day (per 1% ownership)
100,000,000 daily impressions will generate 200,000 clicks, which will earn each investor 0.04 btc a day (per 1% ownership)

The goal is to serve 50,000,000 impressions a day within 2017, which might sounds like a huge number, but honestly is not THAT big, when we talk about banner impressions.

The ad server will automatically transfer your earnings to your network account daily, for previous day's network profit. From your network account you can withdraw to your wallet - also daily.

I have already bought a script, which is now being modified to my requirements. Expected launch date could be 20th of September, even sooner for a few select sites.

I and my team will handle all day-to-day operations, which means that no work is required by the investors.

This is a legit business model and should by no means be considered a HYIP or High Risk as such, obviously there are risks involved in any kind of business launch.

Investors will be able to reach me by phone and/or email.

I hope the above gives a clear picture of what I am about to start, if not, please feel free to ask questions.

UPDATE: I am "only" looking for 1.55 BTC.

Quoted for future referrence.

This is the second time that i see the same "Loan" Request, but from another newbie Account.
Unfortunately i didn't quoted your previous one but i do it now. As it seems, one try to scam here is not enough for you...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:16:17 AM

Excuse me, what makes you say this is a scam?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

Excuse me, what makes you say this is a scam?

A stranger, asking for irreversible money from strangers, for a something you claim isnt high risk when it is, then claim investors can contact you by phone or email, which can be ditched and closed very easily leaving *cough* donators *cough* in the dark. Why not go to a bank for a loan? Why not put your own money up front and build something worth possibly investing in? Why come here instead of going to a p2p bitcoin lending site? Why ask for a loan without reading the rules first about no collateral no loan?
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

1. I AM putting up some of my own money.
2. I am also on a few P2P lending sites.
3. True, I did not read the rules before posting.

What I meant by "not high risk" was that it is not a HYIP scheme of any kind.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

1. I AM putting up some of my own money.
2. I am also on a few P2P lending sites.
3. True, I did not read the rules before posting.

What I meant by "not high risk" was that it is not a HYIP scheme of any kind.

We do not know that, and we will need to reduce our risk with something other than your promise of payment.
Lavey (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:42:31 PM

And thats fair enough Smiley
Its not like I am forcing anybody to invest.

Thanks for your input though.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:57:52 PM

And thats fair enough Smiley
Its not like I am forcing anybody to invest.

Thanks for your input though.

You may not be forcing anybody to invest but you are attempting to convince lenders to give you 1.55 BTC without any form of security. This practice is viewed and treated very negatively here. Next time, yes, read the rules before posting. It's disturbing enough to read posts from newbies asking for far smaller loans. How much more scandalous is it when a stranger asks for $6000 without offering any kind of collateral.

Lenders lend on the strength of acceptable and appropriate collateral. It is almost always enforced. Investment concepts or business models such as the one you presented above are not considered a suitable form of security.

Try borrowing from a family member or crowdsourcing your friends.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: