Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Breaks Above $4000, What’s Next?  (Read 867 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:28:45 AM

will it drop? or go even higher?
In cryptoworld the movement of every coins is unpredictable so as to bitcoin we still can't say what will going to happen to it next however, There are 2 possibilities that might  happen. One is bitcoin this month will continue to rise and will reach 5000 USD and the other one is it will suddenly drop but i think if ever it will drop it will only drop 10%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

In cryptoworld the movement of every coins is unpredictable so as to bitcoin we still can't say what will going to happen to it next however, There are 2 possibilities that might  happen. One is bitcoin this month will continue to rise and will reach 5000 USD and the other one is it will suddenly drop but i think if ever it will drop it will only drop 10%.

Indeed bitcoin is unpredictable. Last month all the speculations that the bitcoin price will hit atleast $3000 and before  end of the year it will hit $4000. But turn out of events, bitcoin surpasses all our speculations. And now we're now near in $4500 so the $5000 will next to happen, maybe by end of the month or next months. But one thing for sure that this rally will continue.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

Yep, good question: no one can answer what will happen in the futures, people buying bitcoin today, no matter what price we have now, So I think prices will go up 5000$ next few months, of course drop is possible but not more than 3500$

If bitcoin will drop it will be just at least $3900 going beyond that is rarely to happen even it is volatile.
Constantly rising will continue to rise as many good stories are coming up in the news so many investors will definitely buy. I think we will end this year by $6000. So just hold our coins as many things will surely happen in bitcoin.

That's what I thought too. I agree that 3900 will be the lowest drop of btc and it will not go beyond that. This is because investors are confident with btc that's why the value will not go back to 2000 unless people stop investing. Which is very unlikely especially right now. Masterluc said that by the end of this year we will be seeing 15000. Although it is quite exaggerated, we do know that there's nothing impossible in btc.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

Well, that's not the stopping point for bitcoin.
Bitcoin will continue to grow up and down and there is no limit where bitcoin can stop.
The more people using bitcoin the more valuable it will become in terms of price and acceptability.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

Yep, good question: no one can answer what will happen in the futures, people buying bitcoin today, no matter what price we have now, So I think prices will go up 5000$ next few months, of course drop is possible but not more than 3500$

If bitcoin will drop it will be just at least $3900 going beyond that is rarely to happen even it is volatile.
Constantly rising will continue to rise as many good stories are coming up in the news so many investors will definitely buy. I think we will end this year by $6000. So just hold our coins as many things will surely happen in bitcoin.
Yes holding the coins seems good now as no one can predict the bitcoin price exactly. Buying still continues during this period which indicates that price can go further. Fluctuations will be there but it won't fall below $4000.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Indeed bitcoin is unpredictable. Last month all the speculations that the bitcoin price will hit atleast $3000 and before  end of the year it will hit $4000. But turn out of events, bitcoin surpasses all our speculations. And now we're now near in $4500 so the $5000 will next to happen, maybe by end of the month or next months. But one thing for sure that this rally will continue.
Precisely, bitcoin is volatile meaning the price could change anytime. We speculate that bitcoin will drop while arriving on august 1. However, it didn't happen but rather it continue to grow. That is the proof that bitcoin is unpredictable, we don't what is going to happen. However, I can assure that it will continue to hence we should buy now so that in the future we will earn a big profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:26:12 PM

Yes holding the coins seems good now as no one can predict the bitcoin price exactly. Buying still continues during this period which indicates that price can go further. Fluctuations will be there but it won't fall below $4000.
Bitcoin value was already breaks $4000 price in the market, I think next to year the $5000 and above target of bitcoin will reach. Because bitcoin fluctuation in the market was stable and consistent.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:36:22 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 02:01:40 AM by Gameroid

yes that is right to say that holding bitcoin in the present time will surely be a very good decision. because still bitcoin is becoming popular and therefore people are trying to invest more money in bitcoin, and therefore we can say that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:03:55 AM

yes that is right to say that holding bitcoin in the present time will surely be a very good decision.

Holding will be the best thing to do in these times. Whether the price of bitcoin goes up or not, holding your bitcoins and becoming will still the best act that you would do. As we are in $4,000 kindly wait for some more time because it's very possible that we are heading now to $5,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:35:39 AM

yes that is right to say that holding bitcoin in the present time will surely be a very good decision.

Holding will be the best thing to do in these times. Whether the price of bitcoin goes up or not, holding your bitcoins and becoming will still the best act that you would do. As we are in $4,000 kindly wait for some more time because it's very possible that we are heading now to $5,000.

Yes now the value of bitcoin at the peak of 4000$.The next peak is 4500$,followed by 5000$.If this peak is achieved by bitcoin with in this month means.I am dam sure,bitcoin will replace the dollar. Since dollar is used by many countries, then it will replace the entire currency system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

I think it will rising again and reach $4000 again, and it could even exceed $4000 again to $5000. I'm pretty sure it's going to go up, because bitcoin users are increasing and people's interest on bitcoin is growing on number, and the market will stay crowded i guess.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:48:04 PM

Yes now the value of bitcoin at the peak of 4000$.The next peak is 4500$,followed by 5000$.If this peak is achieved by bitcoin with in this month means.I am dam sure,bitcoin will replace the dollar. Since dollar is used by many countries, then it will replace the entire currency system.

No way, even bitcoin reaches, $4,500 - $100,000 it won't be replacing dollars, that's a statement that I wouldn't believe for now. Dollar is strong we know about it and US isn't supporting bitcoin for now nor declaring that people should support bitcoin unlike Japan and South Korea.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

I think it will rising again and reach $4000 again, and it could even exceed $4000 again to $5000. I'm pretty sure it's going to go up, because bitcoin users are increasing and people's interest on bitcoin is growing on number, and the market will stay crowded i guess.

Something will be expensive when many enthusiasts and goods more difficult in can ,, and maybe this will happen to bitcoin .. the current increase in the number of bitcoin users is very high ,, and already no doubt the price of bitcoin will be more expensive
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:57:30 PM

Everyone is expecting bitcoin to increase most probably around $5000 in a few months now. But we can never really predict Bitcoins price, we can only hope that since there are rumors on November that another split will happen so we would expect probably after that time bitcoin price will spike up again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: