Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DELETE THIS THREAD Please]  (Read 4966 times)
nvminer_asic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:58:37 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:53:54 AM by nvminer_asic

Greetings miners!

We want to share our joy!

We are almost created an industrial size GPU Miner,

Shortly about technology:
Our team developers have created a motherboard based on the NVIDIA GP104 graphics chip (GTX 1070, 1920 Pascal Processors), operated at 1683 MHz with a distributed power stabilization system, 6 GB of GDDR5 memory running at 9500 MHz, per processor.

This device has a standard server size as 19 inch 1U server.
Height: 4.32 cm (1.70 in)
Depth: 69.22 cm (27.25 in)
Width: 42.62 cm (16.78 in)
This configuration helps to save space so that more can be added to your rack.

Device has a power-independent 4-port network switch that allows devices to be connected to each other without the need of using external network switches that which saves your money, because you don’t need to buy expensive network equipment.

An extended power distribution system allows to reduces the total power consumption and creates a smoother operation.
We have created 2 versions, containing 8 and 12 GPUs.

The 8x model hash-rate mining with Ethereum is 265MH/s with power consumption of only 650-750 watts.
The 12x model hash-rate mining with Ethereum is 400MH/s with power consumption of only 850-950 watts.

Currently, we have a prototype of the motherboard model, and the concept of the device with particular attention to the archetypal construction of all hardware needs. Now we are focused on development of the new specialized software, making hardware tests and improvements.

Just sharing the technology information. Not advertising.

https://www.nvminer.com?re=btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Our team developers have created a motherboard based on the NVIDIA GP104 graphics chip (GTX 1070, 1920 Pascal Processors), operated at 1683 MHz with a distributed power stabilization system, 6 GB of GDDR5 memory running at 9500 MHz, per processor.
[/url]

GP104 is GTX 1080 not 1070 haha Smiley
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

Our engineers reports that it is "GP104-200-A1" chip.
We will recheck this information for you tomorrow.

Huh
Huseyinnn

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

gp104-200 = 1070
gp104-400= 1080

that must end the confusion
mfsmarques

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:29:12 PM

GP104-200-A1 is GTX 1070
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

Please remove the ASIC from the title - do you intend to mis-guide people that your miner is not GPU based?
Looks like it's just gtx 1070, then why you called it GPU ASIC miner?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

sevenmiles

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Advanced Ops Server, Inc.
Company number: C3058680
28110 Avenue Stanford #D Valencia CA 91355

Oh it's in US, and...

Waiting for 3 months?
"The shipping of the first batch is on the schedule for November 2017 with the assumption that we collect enough pre-orders to fill the batch.
When all pre-orders are sold and shipped, the prices and terms of deliveries will be adjusted according to new price policy."

And bitcoin payment only even in US?? Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
"We’ve chosen the most available currency for our clients – Bitcoins. "

nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Please remove the ASIC from the title - do you intend to mis-guide people that your miner is not GPU based?
Looks like it's just gtx 1070, then why you called it GPU ASIC miner?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you for your question.

We has many thinking about naming, and decided to use ASIC , because it is not just a graphic card minining rig.
It has many improveents, specially designed motherboard, and control environment. So it is closer to ASIC, as we think.
The device has higher hashrate with an lower power consumption.
piwi3910

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

???sounds fake to me, for those prices,
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

Advanced Ops Server, Inc.
Company number: C3058680
28110 Avenue Stanford #D Valencia CA 91355

Oh it's in US, and...

Waiting for 3 months?
"The shipping of the first batch is on the schedule for November 2017 with the assumption that we collect enough pre-orders to fill the batch.
When all pre-orders are sold and shipped, the prices and terms of deliveries will be adjusted according to new price policy."

And bitcoin payment only even in US?? Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
"We’ve chosen the most available currency for our clients – Bitcoins. "

Creating a mining rig was not our main task.
 This was the initiative of our engineers, and we are dealing with this part of work separately from the main developments.
That's why we use bitcoins, to pay to the factory independently from our main financial movement.
Delivery time depending of when we get enough preorders, and when the factory, located in China, will make our devices.
Then we will make some tests, software improvements, and ship them!
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:21:08 PM

When I read the description I thought the inclusion of 4 Ethernet ports was a bit odd. When I went to the nvminer website, the product picture looks suspiciously like that of a mid-range firewall one would add in a mid-range business. The front panel controls looks like maybe a CheckPoint product, but I couldn't find a matching picture on their site. It also could be a tipping point or actually any one of the other of the multitude of FW vendors, but with the 4 Ethernet ports and that control panel in a 19" 1U rack mount chassis my money is on a firewall or some other network appliance and I am sure someone will be able to find where the picture was stolen from.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:01:51 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:12:48 PM by nvminer_asic

When I read the description I thought the inclusion of 4 Ethernet ports was a bit odd. When I went to the nvminer website, the product picture looks suspiciously like that of a mid-range firewall one would add in a mid-range business. The front panel controls looks like maybe a CheckPoint product, but I couldn't find a matching picture on their site. It also could be a tipping point or actually any one of the other of the multitude of FW vendors, but with the 4 Ethernet ports and that control panel in a 19" 1U rack mount chassis my money is on a firewall or some other network appliance and I am sure someone will be able to find where the picture was stolen from.

You can try to find pictures like ours! There are many image search engines on the web!
The result will be - NO pictures like ours is on the net!

Soon we can share the pictures of inner device structure.

4-port Ethernet was an great idea for people, who will use more than one device. It's save the money for the network equipment, because devices can be connected to each other, assuming they are in the rack mount.

We really disappointed, that our best ideas are compared to firewall devices...
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:14:39 PM

IF its a real deal , send a free (or very low $ ) sample for some high ranked forum members (and me Smiley ), let us write a honest reviews about your product , link those reviews on your website , and you ready to start selling your product . This way members here or another forums not going to call you as a scammer .

Just like pandaminer did not to long ago .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733723.0

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

IF its a real deal , send a free (or very low $ ) sample for some high ranked forum members (and me Smiley ), let us write a honest reviews about your product , link those reviews on your website , and you ready to start selling your product . This way members here or another forums not going to call you as a scammer .

Just like pandaminer did not to long ago .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733723.0

Thank you for advice. We will definitely do so!

But for now, we do not have any ready production.
We are at the last stage of development and production.
That's why we need pre-orders, - to complete our research, and make the first devices.

After we have enough devices, we can send one to you for a prime cost.

We was looking for support! Ideas for future software, advice on improvement.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

there is no such thing that a GPU can be an ASIC, there's a distinction between a GPU mining and ASIC mining. ETHEREUM is an ASIC proof protocol. there are no NVIDIA based GPU as ASIC MINER. so you are just misleading the potential customers to your products. you can call it a custom-board or a custom GPU mining which is quite acceptable for the fact that you are using NVIDIA based miner.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

there is no such thing that a GPU can be an ASIC, there's a distinction between a GPU mining and ASIC mining. ETHEREUM is an ASIC proof protocol. there are no NVIDIA based GPU as ASIC MINER. so you are just misleading the potential customers to your products. you can call it a custom-board or a custom GPU mining which is quite acceptable for the fact that you are using NVIDIA based miner.

Thank you for a good advice!
We will revise our naming policy!
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

Oh boy here we go again, another machine that will be overpriced and late on shipping. Post smells and everything looks crazy suspicious. Why do you startups not post tons of pictures of what you have going on, everyone on the planet has a camera in their pocket these days and that would alleviate so much of the suspicion. If these are real you will have more business than you know what to do with, but for now I caution our newer members...

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
thebigjdoe

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Oh boy here we go again, another machine that will be overpriced and late on shipping. Post smells and everything looks crazy suspicious. Why do you startups not post tons of pictures of what you have going on, everyone on the planet has a camera in their pocket these days and that would alleviate so much of the suspicion. If these are real you will have more business than you know what to do with, but for now I caution our newer members...

You know exactly why they don't.... because this product does not exist....
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Hope we will come back to this conversation at december Wink
thebigjdoe

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

Hope we will come back to this conversation at december Wink

we wont.  You will be gone with whatever BTC you managed to scam from rookies who dont do their homework..
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

We have just reviewed our naming policy, and removed word "ASIC", as many of you was advise!

Thank you very much for your support!
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:26:35 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 02:19:53 PM by HerbPean

Is there an actual picture or video of your product ? no ...

I see tons of text and generated images without any actual proof of anything.

Asking for 3 months pre-order ...

I wouldn't touch this with a 18 feets pole
Xanotick

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

???sounds fake to me, for those prices,

We want pictures.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

You have done it, that's it now ETH is for whales and large mining farms since you just invented ASIC for it, do you have any plans to boost it like

What they're doing with Bitcoin right now? do you know why bitmain is the largest manufacturer of ASIC miners? they found it more profitable to mine

For themselves, at the start of your business if your product is supposed to earn people some profit then it should earn you even more profit than

Your potential buyers.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

Are the facilities open to the public?
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

Are the facilities open to the public?

Our lab is restricted object, as we already said - NVMiner is not our main production line. Some of research is commercial secret.
We will try to ask for permission, to make some photos of related research, to show to.

Manufacturer factory was selected through a tender, it's located in China, we never were there by ourselves Smiley
We will ask them to send some pictures of production lines too.

Keep on updates on the website, soon we will publish some pre-start test of mining process on prototype motherboard.

Don't be so pessimistic, all publications are on the way.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:29:05 AM

You have done it, that's it now ETH is for whales and large mining farms since you just invented ASIC for it, do you have any plans to boost it like

What they're doing with Bitcoin right now? do you know why bitmain is the largest manufacturer of ASIC miners? they found it more profitable to mine

For themselves, at the start of your business if your product is supposed to earn people some profit then it should earn you even more profit than

Your potential buyers.

Well, as we all decided here, our product is not actually an ASIC , it is advanced GPU miner.
Our management did not allocate enough money for these research.
But we have done most of development work by ourselves.
For now, we need pre-orders to complete some pre-production test, and run the production line.

We will leave several devices at ourselves, for own commercial needs, when we have enough of them to sale. Smiley

Thank you for your question!
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:11:43 AM

As many people still have a Doubts, we've got permission to make some photos in our Lab.

Next week we will publish some reports of our research, with photos included.

All information will be on our web site. https://www.nvminer.com

Thanks.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

For "true believers", who was talking about "stolen firewall pictures",

Inside the our devices will look some like this.

https://nvminer.com/images/inside.jpg

It is only stage of development, final devices may have another schematic configuration and look.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

It is only stage of development, final devices may have another schematic configuration and look.

A photoshop image is not a proof of anything ... By the way i work on restricted access area, u can bring anybody with u with easy step ...
Check ID, do biometric stuff, get sign a abusive NBA with jail sentence and million dollars obligation. Bring someone to speak for you ...
Do this with a legendary member or "trusted" member that the best way for you, cost nothing, get proof.
Money will come like raining day

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

https://nvminer.com/images/inside.jpg

A photoshop image is not a proof of anything ... By the way i work on restricted access area, u can bring anybody with u with easy step ...
Check ID, do biometric stuff, get sign a abusive NBA with jail sentence and million dollars obligation. Bring someone to speak for you ...
Do this with a legendary member or "trusted" member that the best way for you, cost nothing, get proof.
Money will come like raining day

We will think about it.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

Well mate that 3D design picture really looks great, now I have got questions, are you aware of the fact that ETH will switch to POS in the near future?

If so then I don't think that you're after the long-term investment in this area, I want to know if you have been mining ETH with your own ASIC miners

Or you are trying to go public even before having a market ready product? AFAIK every single manufacturer of any mining hardware first used their own

Products for at least a few months and then started to sell to the masses, but you are expecting us to pre-order something imaginary without first

Showing the performance and it's profitability plus efficiency.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

Well mate that 3D design picture really looks great, now I have got questions, are you aware of the fact that ETH will switch to POS in the near future?

If so then I don't think that you're after the long-term investment in this area, I want to know if you have been mining ETH with your own ASIC miners

Or you are trying to go public even before having a market ready product? AFAIK every single manufacturer of any mining hardware first used their own

Products for at least a few months and then started to sell to the masses, but you are expecting us to pre-order something imaginary without first

We using some of our development models to mine some coins.
But this units are mostly in developers Lab, and is offline.
We need some money from pre-orders to complete our research and start production line.
After that... Of course, we will keep some devices to use by ourselves, when there will be enough of them.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

We using some of our development models to mine some coins.
But this units are mostly in developers Lab, and is offline.
We need some money from pre-orders to complete our research and start production line.
After that... Of course, we will keep some devices to use by ourselves, when there will be enough of them.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

I wait your answers about the POS future situation on ETH, and wath is your future growing plan cause u mainly sell ETH miner for only 6 month max ?
You have prolly the most talented lab dev on the world, cause timeline IS SHORT, i think is just a scammer.
I agree a good one, u take time and effort to make people believe you ... U never gona get 1 penny from me before real actual PROOF of something exept, perlinpinpin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

About ETH will switch to POS.

Our engineers do not believe that this will happen in the short term.
That is why we think that the direction of development that we have is good enough.
It is already closer to POS.
We have reached not bad price/hashrate/power ratio.
We will continue our research in this interesting direction, to improve what we have, and create something new...
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:57:26 PM

OMG, really? again?

As we writes before, keep on updating the news.
Next week we will publish big report from our Lab, with some photos, and Videos!!!

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

Do you really think, that the man (or group of people) can make so many actions, including 3D Industrial modeling, photoshop, etc just for some fake?

If you don't want to use our devices- just don't buy. We did not insist on this, and never was.

But stop the flame, about scam. It is really Offensively.
Even some of our boss and investors are worried.

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
GabryRox

Activity: 600
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

Firstly... simply due to the facts others have mentioned already, this is at least 95% chance of being a scam.  In addition, if you simply consider their claim of 400 Mh/s on only 850W, that essentially locks it as a scam.  Think about that for a minute... they are claiming that this unit will produce the same hashrate as 2.5 6-rx 470 rigs, but at the power draw of just 1 of those rigs. Sound too good to be true?  Exactly!

And I know this has been mentioned already but just contemplate what pre-paying $3k 3 months in advance means... ESPECIALLY for ETH!  Even if you ignore the pending move to POS (which you shouldn't), just consider what the exponential rise in ETH difficulty is doing to mining returns!  At this point in time, it takes about 600 Mh/s to mine 1 ETH per week.  In 3 months time, that's going to be much closer to 1 ETH per MONTH, if not worse due to all of the new Vega GPUs that will hit the market between now and then.

So, that means best case scenario, this 400 Mh/s unit will mine you .67 ETH per month upon arrival, and go down substantially every month after that.  Even if ETH goes to $500 by then, you are looking at an impossible ROI scenario.  It is most likely that ETH will only be minaeable 3-6 months at most after arrival of this unit, so at max, you MIGHT be able to mine up to half the cost of this thing, and that is being VERY generous, and assuming almost 2x rise in ETH prices. If it were to stay around $300, you wouldn't even recoup 1/3rd of the cost.  Now yes, there are other coins to mine after ETH is defunct, but the whole point of this is that them marketing this as an ETH beast is simply nonsense and goes to further prove this is a scam.

If you have $3k to burn, why not just buy 10 ETH right now with it? Then, if it does go to $500 be end of year, you will have yourself a $2k profit, instead of a $2k loss ;-)
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:01:00 PM

Firstly... simply due to the facts others have mentioned already, this is at least 95% chance of being a scam.  In addition, if you simply consider their claim of 400 Mh/s on only 850W, that essentially locks it as a scam.  Think about that for a minute... they are claiming that this unit will produce the same hashrate as 2.5 6-rx 470 rigs, but at the power draw of just 1 of those rigs. Sound too good to be true?  Exactly!

And I know this has been mentioned already but just contemplate what pre-paying $3k 3 months in advance means... ESPECIALLY for ETH!  Even if you ignore the pending move to POS (which you shouldn't), just consider what the exponential rise in ETH difficulty is doing to mining returns!  At this point in time, it takes about 600 Mh/s to mine 1 ETH per week.  In 3 months time, that's going to be much closer to 1 ETH per MONTH, if not worse due to all of the new Vega GPUs that will hit the market between now and then.

So, that means best case scenario, this 400 Mh/s unit will mine you .67 ETH per month upon arrival, and go down substantially every month after that.  Even if ETH goes to $500 by then, you are looking at an impossible ROI scenario.  It is most likely that ETH will only be minaeable 3-6 months at most after arrival of this unit, so at max, you MIGHT be able to mine up to half the cost of this thing, and that is being VERY generous, and assuming almost 2x rise in ETH prices. If it were to stay around $300, you wouldn't even recoup 1/3rd of the cost.  Now yes, there are other coins to mine after ETH is defunct, but the whole point of this is that them marketing this as an ETH beast is simply nonsense and goes to further prove this is a scam.

If you have $3k to burn, why not just buy 10 ETH right now with it? Then, if it does go to $500 be end of year, you will have yourself a $2k profit, instead of a $2k loss ;-)

Really?
You have not so bad understanding of mining, and have very bad technical knowledge.
1) We reached 70W per chip power consumption, so the 12 chips are require about 850W,  the rest of device - 100-200W. (this is actually commercial information).
2) As you said about "scenario" - pandamiers, and other ones - are scam, or not usable too?
3) Our device is preferred to mine ETH, but it still can mine ZCash, XMR, ETC, etc , as NVidia can.
4) Just wait 3-4 days, as we public full report, with video, photo, and other online stuff. You will be surprised.

nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

We are going to weekend!
 Wish a happy weekend for everybody.

We are glad to announce that photographers have filmed the material and will give it to us next week, as promised. Follow the news!
And a little spoiler Smiley
https://nvminer.com/images/spoiler.jpg

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew
fahimfahim

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

You are product weakened. It is not scammer.

It is you are takened monies from people and then you are running while people wallet weakened. I know it is not scammer because you are says it is not scammers. Your website says you is big business so it must be big business.

Enjoy your weekened.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

oh, it was google (((
Happy weekend for everybody, anyway!
llzzyy234

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Who are the team members? LinkedIn? It's not difficult to disclose LinkedIn, right?
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

Official statement

As our employees staged a flame on the Internet, we decided to clarify questions concerning our company, privacy policy, and other issues.
1) We are a closed company. Many of our research and development are classified.
2) We have been developing software and networking equipment for more than 10 years, including for global corporations.
3) We have not divulged and will not disclose any of the personal information of our employees and other engaged persons.
4) NVMiners Crew decided to use BTC for several reasons, One of the key reason is that Our corporate policy does not allow receiving money from individuals.
5) Some of the NVMiner's project research are also classified information and will not be published.
5.1) Each device sent will be sealed. Opening of a seal - deprives the device warranty.
6) All of research of NVMiner project is a property of Advanced Ops Server Inc.
7) We gave sufficient authority to the NVMiners Crew, but we continue to monitor the process and reserve the right to intervene at any time.
8) All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.
9) Any accusation that does not have evidence from your side can be regarded as an attempt to impede the company's activities.
10) Meanwhile, NVMiners Crew has released the promised press release, that can be found here: https://www.nvminer.com/review?re=btx

Hopefully this will put an end to doubts and useless discussions.
---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

Wow looks something new in the market trying to compete big brothers. Is it tested already and what are the outputs from the test if you have done any. Also very big questiion why you guys are opening your doors like this on mining section. You could make it official in the ANN section which would be professional approach. Im just suggesting  Rest is dependent on trial and error basis once the tests are done. Interested in new technology always. Hope that you make a real deal with cheaper rates and high hashesh.
fahimfahim

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

To be brutally honest, having a whiteboard with NVminer does not give any credibility to the project lol. Neither do their bs sounding statements. I would steer clear, well clear.
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

by posting below you just confirmed that you and your crew are nobody but scammers in my book. i observed lots of red flags and this last post was the nail on your coffin.

Official statement

As our employees staged a flame on the Internet, we decided to clarify questions concerning our company, privacy policy, and other issues.
1) We are a closed company. Many of our research and development are classified.
2) We have been developing software and networking equipment for more than 10 years, including for global corporations.
3) We have not divulged and will not disclose any of the personal information of our employees and other engaged persons.
4) NVMiners Crew decided to use BTC for several reasons, One of the key reason is that Our corporate policy does not allow receiving money from individuals.
5) Some of the NVMiner's project research are also classified information and will not be published.
5.1) Each device sent will be sealed. Opening of a seal - deprives the device warranty.
7) We gave sufficient authority to the NVMiners Crew, but we continue to monitor the process and reserve the right to intervene at any time.
Cool All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.
9) Any accusation that does not have evidence from your side can be regarded as an attempt to impede the company's activities.
10) Meanwhile, NVMiners Crew has released the promised press release, that can be found here: https://www.nvminer.com/review?re=btx

---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

by posting below you just confirmed that you and your crew are nobody but scammers in my book. i observed lots of red flags and this last post was the nail on your coffin.

Official statement

Cool All offensive comments on ours project can be transferred to the legal department.

---------
Advanced Ops Server Inc.

I totally agree with u ... Every proof he show actually mean nothing ... Just some nice base for a scam loool
U give to us a Desk in picture ? ... U speak about lab, and if u work on GPU directly. U need A TRUE LAB  not a DESK FOR RECEPTION ...

cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

This should sound like a pro, and this thread is not a pro thing, very amateurish. If you are real, try to be a pro, at least. No seo done and behind cloudflare - what are you hiding, you don't have traffic to need cloudflare. If company is real, has 10 years and... still you are not marketing right.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

This is a huge scam, stay away, thank me later, they are trying to scam idiots with more money than sense and trust me they will get many to join their scam preorder hehe, so much fun, I mean time to time when cryptos get the headlines scams like this just appear very often hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
johnUwise

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:16:09 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:26:32 AM by johnUwise

I think it's just herd instinct, one man write some - everybody supports, like a snow ball. There is not even discussion, its just a mockery. Even if someone of you will hold the ready device in your own hands - that is still proves nothing for everybody, or even for you? There is no discussion about technology, improvements. Does anyone check the pool, does they really mined some ETH, or it's just a photo-shop? Many of Newbie start writing about scam form their first messages here - What is this? Are you doing this on purpose?! Maybe you wants some money to write in the good way? That is you are doing here? I just can't  understand.
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

It's very simple to blame for scam, perhaps, a good thing!
Anonymously...
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Sound speak about newbie who say scam. And u are here with only activity on this thread to speak about the fact we are not welcome with this SCAM news.
U are prolly a member of the team scammer LOL

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

Thinking about this miner again and again but im not sure about it as current miners are also not that much efficient to have profits over the long period of time. I accept that you have modified the miner with all the goodness of nvidia chips but do they really have benefit. How much electricity consumption and have you done any mods in that part. That would be really beneficial if you do.  Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:10:24 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 10:29:41 AM by johnUwise

Sound speak about newbie who say scam. And u are here with only activity on this thread to speak about the fact we are not welcome with this SCAM news.

All of your "LOL's" just pointing on your IQ and age. What grade are you guys?
Sold your mommy's IPhone to go play with the mining?
IT's just ridiculous!
I'm not refusing, that i can be the member of nvminers.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:19:36 AM

Thinking about this miner again and again but im not sure about it as current miners are also not that much efficient to have profits over the long period of time. I accept that you have modified the miner with all the goodness of nvidia chips but do they really have benefit. How much electricity consumption and have you done any mods in that part. That would be really beneficial if you do.  Tongue

It is pleasure to make conversation with you!

We are already reached more efficient results compared to graphic cards mining.
Especially in power consumption.
When we get more resources for research, we will continue more advanced improvement of this technology.
Maybe, if it still be an interesting for us - we will make something new.
We have already developed some improvements to those models. If we can realise them, we will publish some News about it on the web site.

----
NVMiners Crew.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

IT's just ridiculous!

I am just a funny guys LOL
Who is the real kid ? Get angry and impolite Cheesy
Smiley and acronym means nothing about my IQ and my age.
U are obviously a team scammer member from nvminer
Dont hate me, just elaborate a better scam next time !

thebigjdoe

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

We are going to weekend!

We are glad to announce that photographers have filmed the material and will give it to us next week, as promised. Follow the news!

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

LOL too funny... give up already.  It sounds like you are saying each machine has 12 1050ti chips on it... so based on the math that would be less than 2000sol equihash... your numbers dont add up...
Can someone close and delete this thread this guy is full of it
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

IT's just ridiculous!

I am just a funny guys LOL
Who is the real kid ? Get angry and impolite Cheesy
Smiley and acronym means nothing about my IQ and my age.
U are obviously a team scammer member from nvminer
Dont hate me, just elaborate a better scam next time !

Yeah right, you are just funny lol guy, who loves to fuckup something good.
The real kid is the real kid.
Do you have any prove of the scam? I mean real prove?
If the laws was working like your mind - everybody will be in jail a little time after.
Guys making a good thing, by ther own money. I am not a member of team, but the friend of one of them. Even I never saw their real Lab. I know a little more that posted on the web. It is enough for me to trust them.

They did't wants to create this thread here. Some of the customers pushed them to do so.

They never asked you to make pre orders, they just publish some technology information to the public.

I just feel sorry for my friend, thats it.
johnUwise

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

We are going to weekend!

https://nvminer.com/images/spoiler.jpg

----
Best regards,
  NVMiners Crew

LOL too funny... give up already.  It sounds like you are saying each machine has 12 1050ti chips on it... so based on the math that would be less than 2000sol equihash... your numbers dont add up...
Can someone close and delete this thread this guy is full of it

You don't try to even  read what you trying to discuss.
12 of GTX 1070 Chips was declared.
You are writing now 1050ti.
And you wants to tell, that it was just a misprint?

You are doing it on purpose. For some unknown reason.

Maybe just can't admit that you were wrong?
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

Deleting the thread - was the first good advice from the members.

Moderators?
rvogel

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:02:29 PM

This company is not "Advanced Ops Server, Inc.". Whoever is "nvminer" is using our identity without our permission or knowledge.  We just found out about these people using our identity this morning when we got a phone call to or office from someone asking about these mining servers. THIS IS NOT OUR PRODUCT OR OUR COMPANY. If the owner of "nvminer" is reading this, please cease and desist immediately from using our company identity.
sevenmiles

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

This company is not "Advanced Ops Server, Inc.". Whoever is "nvminer" is using our identity without our permission or knowledge.  We just found out about these people using our identity this morning when we got a phone call to or office from someone asking about these mining servers. THIS IS NOT OUR PRODUCT OR OUR COMPANY. If the owner of "nvminer" is reading this, please cease and desist immediately from using our company identity.

please just explain this...which is simple, with your forum ID, standing ouside the Advanced Ops Server, Inc. office location and rooms, show the picture...easy

And further more, to get more trust, please just share your team member LinkedIn info...since you are in California, i don;t think you have any team member without LinkedIn profiles, right?
Make it simple, who are in the teams?

nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:53:26 PM

We sent a report to moderator.
Also we are asking to close and delete this thread, as some your messages was really rude.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

That was very impertinently!!!
Just give us your name and phone number, in private, so we can determine identity's of each other??
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

well this was a sad scam attempt Cheesy
i think the vets knew off the bat tho, dancing around, no REAL pics, video is just sad, no team member info, on and on the red flags
Guy dosent even know how to manage his own thread, should we put him out of his misery and help him? Cheesy  NAH
Sad, sad, marketed as ETH miners, that's the funniest part... hahaha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
nicholi

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

Personally I hope the moderators do not delete this thread as it is useful information to anyone looking into nvminer. It only clearly demonstrates the levels of bullshit we are dealing with.

I haven't checked yet, but has anyone looked into the bitcoin wallet they use to receive payments? I'm a little curious to see if anyone got suckered into paying them.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:09:45 PM

Mr. nicholi , still didn't answer to one simple question.
He says that he working in "advanced ops server inc", shows us a photos of outside the building?!
And when we asked him about his name, office number and work position?
He just changed the subject of the conversation.

Who are the scammer in this situation?

Let he show us the "real office" if he can? But he cant!!!!

It's just the same Offended funny guy, that take a ride to registration address.
And using different nicknames.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

About red flags, - this guy (nicolai) has suspiciously good knowledge about cloudflare, bitcoins, this forum, and other things...
And WOW! He is our employee?

Didn't you found this ridiculous?
nicholi

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:27:19 PM

The red flag is you.

Offering a questionable product for over $2k. Zero information about your company. An even more laughable youtube video showing a literal black box. Who are you seriously convincing here? You're bad english doesn't help either.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:36:12 PM

Dylan Bowles?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: