Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP FOR MY ACCOUNT  (Read 1109 times)
syraka76 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:44:49 PM

Your account has been hacked.

You need to sign an old address.

If you can't you will not get the account back.

Maybe you did not understand how I have to sign this blessed old address, i can not do it, my bitcoin address i had it on cex.io, did you understand what i mean? Tell me how I should do, I can give you all the evidence you want, but I can not sign this damn message. And then tell me how do I retrieve the old cex.io address?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:48:32 PM

Maybe you did not understand how I have to sign this blessed old address, i can not do it, my bitcoin address i had it on cex.io, did you understand what i mean? Tell me how I should do, I can give you all the evidence you want, but I can not sign this damn message. And then tell me how do I retrieve the old cex.io address?

I'll repeat myself one last time:

If you cannot sign an old address, you will not get your account back.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:53:12 PM

I'll repeat myself one last time:

If you cannot sign an old address, you will not get your account back.

Listen, I'm giving you all the tests, and I repeat, I do not know how to sign the message, how do you do it? And how do I retrieve the old cex.io address?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:56:37 PM

And how do I retrieve the old cex.io address?

I don't believe you can.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:03:30 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 06:21:00 AM by syraka76

And how do I retrieve the old cex.io address?

I don't believe you can.

Sorry if I can not because I still want to sign a message?
I've given you enough evidence, or do you think i have hacked cex.io account, and gmail email account ?, I also bought here on forum, S5 pcb, on a user, there are my posts in the bitcoin mining section, My pcb photo i put thermal mx4 pasta on antminer S5 pcb.
Do you want to have a photo of my identity document to compare it to that of my avatar?

I want my account Cry Cry Cry Cry

Please, can we find another method to retrieve my account? I do not want to start everything from 0, I've given you enough evidence, if you want to do a video call on skype, and check that my avatar is right for me.
Do not let me lose my account.
 Cry Cry
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

Instead of giving the blame to the users, why not put 2fa in this forum because I see that there are so many people who have these problems, and honestly it is not good to lose their account, just because the administrator decides that if you can not authenticate Signing the message I will not be able to retrieve my account, and absurd, there are many ways to prove your account's affiliation Angry Angry Angry Angry

The truth is that this forum is not monitored, and therefore without security, that's why the accounts are being hacked. I want my account back
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

Instead of giving the blame to the users, why not put 2fa in this forum because I see that there are so many people who have these problems, and honestly it is not good to lose their account, just because the administrator decides that if you can not authenticate Signing the message I will not be able to retrieve my account, and absurd, there are many ways to prove your account's affiliation Angry Angry Angry Angry

The truth is that this forum is not monitored, and therefore without security, that's why the accounts are being hacked. I want my account back
I know what you feel, it is very sad to lose a large account, Cry  I'm sorry I can't help you, even I just find out that step here.
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

Damned administrators, you have to reset my account, not so much to the users, my account was almost going to be legendary, and you're losing my account for bad site management, go fuck you and Your fucking rules. Now if you want me you can even bargain this account, you know how much I can be concerned, I just regret the years I've been devoting and the people I've met. good life to everyone.
 for amministrator

https://www.google.it/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjo0_bAnuvVAhXDvBQKHVz8BAgQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fit.123rf.com%2Fphoto_25292569_vintage-pop-middle-finger-up-gesto-grande-illustrazione-della-pop-art-stile-fumetto-dito-medio-alto-.html&psig=AFQjCNE4OC9lopslojW3U5ovIWsoNCdbJA&ust=1503504922357426
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

I know what you feel, it is very sad to lose a large account, Cry  I'm sorry I can't help you, even I just find out that step here.

Thank you very much for your moral support, but here the administrators are perfect idiots
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:35:31 PM

words

Yeah, this will make someone want to help.  Roll Eyes
If you look around, you will find a how-to on signing a message.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Thank you very much for your moral support, but here the administrators are perfect idiots
That doubles  your chances of getting the account back by almost 50%. Lips sealed
You are the one who can't remember a damn password ,I wonder who's an actual idiot here ? Calling admins an idiots should really turn out to be helpful in recovering your account.Good Luck waiting for a few months.
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:49:15 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 07:09:05 PM by syraka76

That doubles  your chances of getting the account back by almost 50%. Lips sealed
You are the one who can't remember a damn password ,I wonder who's an actual idiot here ? Calling admins an idiots should really turn out to be helpful in recovering your account.Good Luck waiting for a few months.

I continue to see people who do not understand what I mean, I did not lose my password, I was changed my password and email.
Regarding signing the message how do I do it if I no longer have the old btc address? My btc address was what i provided cex.io, then i do not remember why it was changed by themselves.
1) So tell me how do I sign a message if I no longer have the old btc address?
I now only have access to my gmail email, where I have proven that the email belongs to me, and I have never changed my email and nickname.
My nick = marvykkio
My email =marvykkio@gmail.com
And by 2014 I have these usernames and emails.
It makes me angry that I have to lose my account without recovering it.

Here is another proof of my ANTPOOL account with old addresses, same email, same username, look at dates as well.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

That doubles  your chances of getting the account back by almost 50%. Lips sealed

I continue to see people who do not understand what I mean, I did not lose my password, I was changed my password and email.
Regarding signing the message how do I do it if I no longer have the old btc address? My btc address was what i provided cex.io, then i do not remember why it was changed by themselves.
1) So tell me how do I sign a message if I no longer have the old btc address?
I now only have access to my gmail email, where I have proven that the email belongs to me, and I have never changed my email and nickname.
My nick = marvykkio
My email =marvykkio@gmail.com
And by 2014 I have these usernames and emails.
It makes me angry that I have to lose my account without recovering it.

Here is another proof of my ANTPOOL account with old addresses, same email, same username, look at dates as well.

I'm sure you've read the thread from theymos, this is the thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

The proof you have provided will not help to recover your account, you can only prove it by creating a signed message and whether you can create a signed message through this following address:

17iHYqhfwrb5k1PFsYgUmbfidpmmUghRqR
1B9TLcA64uU9qpNcGqSQ7nxeHjCPc8zs4X
1QJfqSpVN7gaW591QS9knpqq1PWGLh99Ui

Although you have sent a message to theymos with all the correct terms, it does not guarantee your account can be returned, because theymos says
If I point you to this thread, you can't prove ownership properly, and then I ignore your future PMs, this means that I'm not going to recover your account. Create a new one.
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

But I no longer have these addresses, as I do

3Ci8gu5DwYnZTWkWjyccrWX8YPaXqHSMP9
this is my address
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

Then, I guess I have provided enough evidence, and my and a good faith, honestly I am not 14 years old, I'm an adult man and embarrassing this, ask to retrieve my account, without anyone helping me, fucking do not know how to sign This shit shit, but do you understand me when I talk? I no longer have these addresses you've written, how do I do that? Where do I take them? But then do not you understand? It's okay to write google translator use, but I do not think you do not understand me.
Hey, we're talking about a damned account of a forum, not a bank account, but we're not joking about the holy dios, I want to have my account. Stop.e then where the fuck is this super administrator who does not bother even to answer, I miss it was god. You look at the heads that are here. Are days that I'm trying to prove the possible, I also said to make video calls and compare my avatar directly with my face. And does not even answer this jerk. But fucked up, you and your forum. You made me lose your head with these bullshit, but how old are you 9 years old? Then I do not understand why all this fear of restoring my account, I do not have to sell anything to anyone
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

Your old account has the rank of Hero Member and I'm very concerned you still do not know how to create a signed message, you are an old member of this forum and you should have seen this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 for guides to create signed messages.

I understand all your words and I understand how it feels to lose an account that has been built for a long time, but you should have anticipated for bad things like this and this can happen to anyone who does not know the rules on this forum.

If you do not have access to the 3 addresses I mentioned above, I think you should create a new account and start everything from beginning, because no one will be able to help to recover your lost account.
syraka76 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:29:02 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:39:26 AM by syraka76

I have never signed a message because I have always used exchange as btc address, now i ask you, i have recovered my other slushpool account where you see one of my old addresses but i think to sign a message can only be done from a wallet installed on the computer?

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

Some admin, can you help me retrieve my account? I'm a hero member

My nyckname = marvykkio
My email = marvykkio@gmail.com

My avatar and unaq my black and white photo at the sea.

I tried it all, it retrieves password but I do not get my email, I tried all my passwords, but no one works, I think someone has managed to enter my account and change my password or email, I just ask to retrieve my account .

Thanks to all the administrators  Cry Cry
you say only your account was manage by someone atleast give some secret code or anything to retrive your account,if you dont have enough proof to prove that is your account i think you dont have the right to retrieve that

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: