Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523357 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 12:23:18 PM

Saw a CO2 chart years ago and the CO2 levels were much higher before we created a lantern let alone billions of cars.

If you look at the last 400 million years then CO2 is kind of low. It dropped in the next to last ice age and started increasing around the last mass extinction, then began declining in the last 30 million years or so.

But in the last 800,000 years it has never been above 300 parts per million except in the last few years.

There are possible solutions, but governments have shown no interest.

So private parties are stepping in.

If global warming is real and man made why was gore paid $100 million to go around with a clown ladder and fake data showing manipulated global warming data by the institute that was doing the research.  The hockey stick graph was a lie.  The numbers were a lie.  Why hire a chimp and give him the Nobel peace prize for lying, given it was proven he lied - if in fact it was all it’s true?  

Same with covid 19.  “15 days to flatline”.  2 years later “Delta Force Variant 5000” vax killing more people than the faked and bribed covid deaths, and it’s just phase one.  And Since when do you have to bribe families to lie about a pandemic death?  Hahaha

Man, the evidence is so indisputable it’s hilarious.  But now the fools of the planet got jabbed.  Planetary IQ about to jump 10 points starting this winter, Woodstock retards die soon, starting with the very expensive to room and board elderly and sick boomers.

Pure coincidence.  

Your predictions about Covid/vaccines are almost as bad as your coin picks. Seriously do you think any sane person would listen to a word that you are saying? Your followers are like those fools that followed that guy into the sea.Get some help for those manic episodes you are having and stop spreading misinformation about viruses,vaccines...and coins you believe are going anywhere. Real prediction: Those same coins will be lingering without any market activity and serious community or development 10 years from now and the vaccinated will be alive and well and all will be back to normal while Vlad is still spouting rubbish to idiots stupid enough to listen Roll Eyes

7 point merits for blunt honesty which is rare in a PC world.  And marked to repost it when I’m right.  And wait for my next theory.  It’s the craziest one yet and the odds are high it’s gonna happen soon.  This is mad max x10 coming. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 12:08:46 PM

I keep adding to my bags like I’m not normal in the head and loaded with crazy people pillz.. 

That’s my secret. 

~  Vlad - your super leveled up dev:  You don’t deserve me either.  :/

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 06:01:41 PM

What DGC needs is a way to connect it to rare earths.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=AMEX%3AREMX

Burma is China's source for a lot of strategic metals, and Burma is going to shit rapidly.

https://thediplomat.com/2021/06/rare-earths-in-myanmar-unobtanium/

Aung Sun Suu Kyi is under arrest and her show trial is not going well. Burma is a mix of lots of ethnic groups who do not like being owned by other groups, and if they can defend some of their tribal lands rare earths will reach Neptune before humans.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 06:11:21 PM

What DGC needs is a way to connect it to rare earths.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=AMEX%3AREMX

Burma is China's source for a lot of strategic metals, and Burma is going to shit rapidly.

https://thediplomat.com/2021/06/rare-earths-in-myanmar-unobtanium/

Aung Sun Suu Kyi is under arrest and her show trial is not going well. Burma is a mix of lots of ethnic groups who do not like being owned by other groups, and if they can defend some of their tribal lands rare earths will reach Neptune before humans.

Man you know what kind of connects you need for that?  You’ll probably get suicided.  Doesnt fit the name either.  Why rename an ancient coin?  Besides, metanet will need something like Digital Coin.  That’s Why they’re running deep and silent with Marshall slapping everyone around.  Lol, love that guy and I know he secretly loves but can’t figure out how I see things that aren’t there.  It ain’t guessing nor dumb luck.  I’d be a little worried or maybe the plan is to just rob the poor again.  The arrow of justice has been unleashed.  People who don’t believe soon will.  So touch by enormous bags.  I’m just a delusional idiot I think I’ve called most. 

My coin pick history proves this. 

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 01:28:00 PM

Man you know what kind of connects you need for that?  You’ll probably get suicided.  Doesnt fit the name either.  Why rename an ancient coin?  Besides, metanet will need something like Digital Coin.  That’s Why they’re running deep and silent with Marshall slapping everyone around.  Lol, love that guy and I know he secretly loves but can’t figure out how I see things that aren’t there.  It ain’t guessing nor dumb luck.  I’d be a little worried or maybe the plan is to just rob the poor again.  The arrow of justice has been unleashed.  People who don’t believe soon will.  So touch by enormous bags.  I’m just a delusional idiot I think I’ve called most. 

Metanet, from google searching, looks to be an extension of the bsv fraud, an attempt to extend the intellectual property scam into the realm of digital currency.

The Australian government is Britain's Asian outpost, of course, they have largely exterminated the indigenous population and culture so now they sit on some of the richest mineral reserves in the world.

Bsv is entirely managed by the aussie cia, and they are pouring vast amounts of money into it, maybe they imagine that promoting intellectual property notions will help slow the decline of western europe, or maybe they just want to distract from the issue of eliminating the tribal populations in that area.

Either way, promoting 'ip rights' is a harmful scam, if that is what you are refering to by 'metanet'.

Information is not meant to be proprietary, it should not be controlled within a corporate or government framework.

Turning dgc into a bsv clone, if that is what you are suggesting, is a fast track to irrelevancy.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2021, 07:13:49 PM

Metanet, from google searching, looks to be an extension of the bsv fraud, an attempt to extend the intellectual property scam into the realm of digital currency.

The Australian government is Britain's Asian outpost, of course, they have largely exterminated the indigenous population and culture so now they sit on some of the richest mineral reserves in the world.

Bsv is entirely managed by the aussie cia, and they are pouring vast amounts of money into it, maybe they imagine that promoting intellectual property notions will help slow the decline of western europe, or maybe they just want to distract from the issue of eliminating the tribal populations in that area.

Either way, promoting 'ip rights' is a harmful scam, if that is what you are refering to by 'metanet'.

Information is not meant to be proprietary, it should not be controlled within a corporate or government framework.

Turning dgc into a bsv clone, if that is what you are suggesting, is a fast track to irrelevancy.

DGC already has a very different use case than BSV.  BSV is gonna be the pipeline for what’s coming.  You wanna cross the bridge you pay the toll.  People greatly underestimate Craig Wright.  Aussie CIA just raised his rate of success to 99%.  Cause there’s no cia in Bitcoin.  Haha.  Grassroots and shit.  Lol

Cryptoneer

Activity: 116
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 08:36:15 PM

WoW!  Shocked This escalated quickly, I go away for a few weeks in the summer and all the conspiracies and Global take overs happens in the forum chat.  Grin

Nice to see you all are planing to overthrow them all.  Tongue

Så kan det gå, om CAPS LOCK är PÅ!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 08:22:23 AM

WoW!  Shocked This escalated quickly, I go away for a few weeks in the summer and all the conspiracies and Global take overs happens in the forum chat.  Grin

Nice to see you all are planing to overthrow them all.  Tongue

It’s what happens when vlad pops on the scene.

We’re gonna show them.  BTW, any proof Aussie cia is helping Craig?  I’d like to submit my CV.  I think it’s BS.  Those agencies would work with cons like Russ Hannaman ( Calvin we came from monkeys Ayre ). 

When I said this coin and thread is mine did you think for a second that I joke about such matters. 

Maybe I’m CIA but haven’t been activated yet.  Imagine me in full activation mode instead of goofing on a phone all day with one thumb.  Lol

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 08:44:12 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2021, 08:56:40 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Book out on DGC.  I told you ungrateful clowns at $.005 this was gonna be in the top 20 and you thought it was a joke.  I don’t joke about making $21+ billion in crypto (2020 big Mac index).  

https://www.amazon.com/Digitalcoin-History-First-Chris-Thompson/dp/1534831495

Cause out of 5,000 coins let’s pick a dead turd penny coin to write a book about.  Seems legit.

I make things happen.  It’s how I do.  Where I go big players take notice.  It’s like magic only different.

- Vlad, your lead co-dev.  I’ve decided to give some credit to kadrit as lead dev for his work. Plus - I know Stuff++

PS. - hey M.   Grin

Edit:  I didn’t bring my renowned brand and name which the is recognized in all crypto world to a shitcoin to look like a clown.  Git to it before I have the rainmaker slap everybody around back there in the kitchen.  I want code cookies soon, you code hamsters.  You know I appreciate you guys and that’s just a term of endearment, like rat bastards.  Thanks for your work, it won’t go unrecognized.

~  your Boss - bringing the gloss to a rusty forgotten coin

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 01:29:15 PM

Book out on DGC.  I told you ungrateful clowns at $.005 this was gonna be in the top 20 and you thought it was a joke.  I don’t joke about making $21+ billion in crypto (2020 big Mac index).  

Cause out of 5,000 coins let’s pick a dead turd penny coin to write a book about.  Seems legit.

I make things happen.  It’s how I do.  Where I go big players take notice.  It’s like magic only different.

- Vlad, your lead co-dev.  I’ve decided to give some credit to kadrit as lead dev for his work. Plus - I know Stuff++

PS. - hey M.   Grin

Edit:  I didn’t bring my renowned brand and name which the is recognized in all crypto world to a shitcoin to look like a clown.  Git to it before I have the rainmaker slap everybody around back there in the kitchen.  I want code cookies soon, you code hamsters.  You know I appreciate you guys and that’s just a term of endearment, like rat bastards.  Thanks for your work, it won’t go unrecognized.

Pbclevtug 2016, ohg ab erivrjf lrg?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2021, 04:13:38 PM

PS. - hey M.   Grin

Pbclevtug 2016, ohg ab erivrjf lrg?

Oye, I was just testing you guys.  Glad to see someone here knows what’s going on.  That’s why I find you hirable.  And trust me, I’m really picky.  You just leveled up on the smart scale.  You’re only tree levels below me now.  Impressive.  Wink

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 05:36:06 PM

Pretty clever, Vlad.  You just might be the savior of this coin.  And kadrit and whoever else is working on this coin, this community is indebted to you.  Thank you. 

~  Speedy Gonzales
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:16:27 AM

That fella wrote so many books about shitcoins he lost count and ended up writing about some of them twice  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2021, 12:25:56 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2021, 03:19:25 PM by mprep

That fella wrote so many books about shitcoins he lost count and ended up writing about some of them twice  Grin

Erm,  I was just testing to see how much of the community was still paying attention.  Clearly.  :/

[moderator's note: removed off-topic content]

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:30:17 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (5)

That fella wrote so many books about shitcoins he lost count and ended up writing about some of them twice  Grin

Erm,  I was just testing to see how much of the community was still paying attention.  Clearly.  :/

Apologies Herr Vlad. I will report to ze front immeadiately  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:15:57 PM

Jumped to almost a hundred nodes on Cryptoid, and a quarter of them in Germany, good sign but it still needs nodes in South Asia if it want to cover all the metrics to be a revived super coin. Somebody should make a Vietnamese thread.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dgc/#!network
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 07:05:58 PM

Jumped to almost a hundred nodes on Cryptoid, and a quarter of them in Germany, good sign but it still needs nodes in South Asia if it want to cover all the metrics to be a revived super coin. Somebody should make a Vietnamese thread.

Dead corn just like that hey.  Have you looked closer at the nodes.  There’s a lot more stealth mining.  But if they unleashed 100 in the open there will be more soon cause they grabbed most of the corn and then like the super dev that I am - top 20.  Minimum and part of internet 3.0 and maybe metanet.  Craig is definitely aware of this project and its use case.

Buy like your wife just came home pregnant, gave you clamydia and you totally lost your mind.  That’s my mindset when I find a super coin worth billions selling for dust.  It inspires you even if you’re some lowly lonely rat 🐀 maggot. 

~  Vlad - he knowz stuff

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 08:49:35 PM

Dead corn just like that hey.  Have you looked closer at the nodes.  There’s a lot more stealth mining.  But if they unleashed 100 in the open there will be more soon cause they grabbed most of the corn and then like the super dev that I am - top 20.  Minimum and part of internet 3.0 and maybe metanet.  Craig is definitely aware of this project and its use case.

Buy like your wife just came home pregnant, gave you clamydia and you totally lost your mind.  That’s my mindset when I find a super coin worth billions selling for dust.  It inspires you even if you’re some lowly lonely rat 🐀 maggot. 

~  Vlad - he knowz stuff

Slowly but surely Vlad you’re showing you once again saw the unseen and tried to help people get rich.  Sad nobody listens.  What drives to talk to the deaf? 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 08:52:40 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 02:23:58 PM by mprep

Buy like your wife just came home pregnant, gave you clamydia and you totally lost your mind.  That’s my mindset when I find a super coin worth billions selling for dust.  It inspires you even if you’re some lowly lonely rat  maggot. 

~  Vlad - he knowz stuff

Slowly but surely Vlad you’re showing you once again saw the unseen and tried to help people get rich.  Sad nobody listens.  What drives to talk to the deaf? 

Fear, fear of the Source.  It doesn’t compare to the temporary death of mortals. 

And yeah, nice site too.  When I see it it’s real.  Slowly you’ll this dead coin transform.  Thanks to all the guys in the kitchen laboring hard for the deep code.  Craig is waiting. 

Marshall, you clever dog, you almost got me on insider trading.  a) my goal was to buy 1,000,000 based on my research, b) I sold some dvc but the profits were Mickey Mouse ahd it was to buy other coins.  C) I sold some below buying price after kadrit was so kind to give me so much insider info while never posting it here.  Taking into account first in first out sales norm, I didn’t profit off any coins after talking to kadrit.  Nice try. 

So now for transperacy like a real dev which will allow me and anyone else to buy truckloads, assuming kadrit wasn’t lying.  Here’s the insider info I wasn’t aware of.  I was buying out of intuition and conviction of what I saw, realized and then magically vanished. 

That’s all the insider info I know.  I know much more but it’s in my head so I don’t know if it’s real so I can’t share it in case I’m wrong.  Now no more insider trader crime, ey, marshall.

Well played... almost had me.  Too bad the price crashed, took a loss on quite a bit.  lol

Vlad - lead dev of DGC - cause I’m honest and tell you what we’re working on before we moon.  Enjoy. 

There’s one question left.  It’s me from a cellphone and max half a brain doped on downers (legally) against all the best in crypto with billions, connections, insider info and hax0rs, and I’m kicking all your asses.  Take like men, there will be no retaliation without repercussions and reciprocity times 7.  You don’t want to test me.  Stop trying to lure me to commit crimes to extradite me.  I have all of you on mass crimes.  Marshall the coins from cryptsy vanished 3 weeks after you started there and only Vern had the key to the cold storage room.  You bankrupted hundreds of thousands of people.  I lost everything, hundreds of bitcoins.  Don’t go pissing in the wind cause I’ll drag you all down with me. 

Now I think I gave plenty examples of how I can bring most here in a congressional hearing for fraud and theft not to mention I’m buds with the real satoshi. 

One rule:  don’t touch my coins.  I will show no mercy to the good the bad or the ugly.  Nobody will be spared. 

Peace.  Just back off and let me do my thing.  That’s all I axe.

Kind Regards,

The Vlad

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

kadrit

Activity: 23
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:19:37 PM

Lol well this turned into a shitshow quickly.   Have fun.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: