Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523347 times)
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:16:42 PM

BCX, such a scary guy.

If you've got your money in a coin he's gonna attack you better be scared.

I bought 4 BTC worth of GameCoin and didn't know he was attacking it and I lost 3 of those.

That hurt.

I only had 10,000 Digi coins and I sold them for a slight loss when I heard BCX was on the prowl. lol.

But seriously guys, if Baritus has nothing to hide then why not just post the wallets?

Cause if he doesn't, you can bet BCX will reduce DigitalCoin to ruble.

And this was part of my warning last year [to everyone, not just DGC] if you're not in a coin with an Ultra Secure network, anyone can come around and totally destroy it and make you lose everything.

All the community POW WOWs and Features in the world become worthless if security isn't up to par.  I was called crazy [last year] for calling features worthless but now look, DGC is looking at death within 2 weeks and even if it escapes this time, there will certainly be a next time.

I personally love the Digital namebrand and its large, active community so I will definitely buy some Digi if it gets driven into the ground [head first] the way I'm certain it will.

Then of course, there's a much bigger issue.

What if BCX is right? A fraudulent coin I would not buy, no matter how cheap it gets.

Good luck guys!

I know his game, and I won't play into it.  He, won't get my coins dirt cheap, nobody will.

Good! But easier said than done when shit starts to really hit the fan. This means people will cry that they haven't shorted DGC and you will have to keep holding DGC at an even lower price or lose out in the long run. So buckle up. I do expect some resistance or counter measures though from the dev team and the community. Checkpoints could help for example. In any case, do not sell. If you pull a Vlad and short DGC I hope you know what you're doing. You will not be alone with the idea of buying back lower, particularly in large quantities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xmansk

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:36:15 PM

What might happen is that BCX will indeed attack the network to blackmail dev and to scare holders into selling. As large holders know his dirty little game for years my guess is mostly smaller holders will sell their coins. Even if Baritus should have sold some of his own coins, it doesn't justify an attack on the network and bullying the community.

The only motivation behind all of this is profit.

Bla bla bla
~BCX~

Were you born this way, or..? Does it hurts?

BTC: 13VR6e4XaGGhwq6LMGuFYdQWM5FwVqKSDY
LTC: LWyrhxuxJk8rVnGaUP98xPhVg445Qka1qr
DGC: DNgv3ZYpCwQR8spfgwANc8vAExq7danf7W
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:15:09 PM

Wrong, my only motivation is to show that there was no "mystery employee" and that Baritus lied to everyone. If I post the addresses and show that Baritus did indeed move the coins he can always deny those are the stolen addresses unless he publicly post them first. Like a dummy he used an address he has used many times before.

One of several things Baritus doesn't want you guys to know and that is clearly tied to the wallets he claimed were stolen is that he has been manipulating the DGC market since it began. What it shows is that Baritus has been playing you guys for profit from the beginning and that's what he is avoiding being exposed. Digitalcoin will not recover from this, as I am a slight bit persistent to say the least. Set all the CP's you want, I can rinse and repeat this at will. Of note when the first exchange is Double Spent with about 50,000 DGC no one will ever trust it again.

I can appreciate your wanting to expose someone who lies and manipulates supporters, if that's really what baritus has done. Likewise it would be admirable if you genuinely care that people may have been taken advantage of, but is manipulating this coin severely and hurting all these same people even worse the best way to prove your point?

I for one am very new to crypto currency, and I dumped a few thousand dollars into different ones. BTC and DGC being the ones I have the most into. If I had done more research and seen all the controversy earlier I may not have gone so deep with DGC, but it is what it is and now I have little choice but to hold and hope my investment doesn't get wiped out completely.

It's little guys like me that will be hurt most if you really do kill this coin. Don't know if it matters, just giving my 2 cents, which it seems like is more than my DGC holdings will be worth in the near future.

TT
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:07:13 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 06:25:52 PM by cryptmebro

Wrong, my only motivation is to show that there was no "mystery employee" and that Baritus lied to everyone. If I post the addresses and show that Baritus did indeed move the coins he can always deny those are the stolen addresses unless he publicly post them first. Like a dummy he used an address he has used many times before.

One of several things Baritus doesn't want you guys to know and that is clearly tied to the wallets he claimed were stolen is that he has been manipulating the DGC market since it began. What it shows is that Baritus has been playing you guys for profit from the beginning and that's what he is avoiding being exposed. Digitalcoin will not recover from this, as I am a slight bit persistent to say the least. Set all the CP's you want, I can rinse and repeat this at will. Of note when the first exchange is Double Spent with about 50,000 DGC no one will ever trust it again.

I can appreciate your wanting to expose someone who lies and manipulates supporters, if that's really what baritus has done. Likewise it would be admirable if you genuinely care that people may have been taken advantage of, but is manipulating this coin severely and hurting all these same people even worse the best way to prove your point?

I for one am very new to crypto currency, and I dumped a few thousand dollars into different ones. BTC and DGC being the ones I have the most into. If I had done more research and seen all the controversy earlier I may not have gone so deep with DGC, but it is what it is and now I have little choice but to hold and hope my investment doesn't get wiped out completely.

It's little guys like me that will be hurt most if you really do kill this coin. Don't know if it matters, just giving my 2 cents, which it seems like is more than my DGC holdings will be worth in the near future.

TT

All you have to do is look at posts like these and then you will see that BCX is doing this for profit.  He attacked litecoin back in the day as well to buy low and profit.  He obviously has the resources to carry out targeted FUD, and probably can manipulate almost anyone into doing what he wants through bribes, threatening/carrying out network/personal attacks, and anything else you can think of.

--https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560857.msg6118246#msg6118246--

"I started mining Litecoin from the minute it launched.

~BCX~"

--https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564145.msg6151873#msg6151873--

"Some of us mined more than 500,000+ of below $1.00 and still have them.

$10.00 doesn't look bad to me.

$10.00 looks bad to noobs and amateurs lacking faith, vision and balls.

~BCX~-"

baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:22:05 PM

Updates:
1. CryptoAve is coming back online soon! We're also going to have a bounty for any issues found during the testing period.
2. DGC 2.0 is complete, but there is one last crashing bug that seems to happen at random blocks. I will be posting the source shortly if I can't solve it.

Thanks!
Baritus

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:46:40 PM

Thanks for the update baritus. I'm in it for the long haul.

TT
Xmansk

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:00:52 PM

Although I do not agree with his methods like him or hate hime, BCX is asking a very relevant question.

It is not relevant question. Coins was stolen from his private wallet. Even if it was not stolen, it is still his private wallet and his coins. And for whatever reason you want to know that address, he has a full right to do what he likes in this matter. If I ask you for you address of living, are you obligated to give it to me? I dont think so, you can send my to fuck off. Well, he can send you, or anyone else to fuck off.

Personally I am wondering why he even mentioned that coins were stolen. I would not bother. As the same I would not bother to give anyone that address, if they will behave like you are. As I said, what makes you think his personal wallet and his personal coins are your bussines?

This will be completely different thing if it would happen to official DGC wallet. Under this circumstances, he does owe you shit. But then of course, I am sure I am not first telling you this, therefore I did not expect you to understand. But that is a completely different problem and I am not qualified to help you.

BTC: 13VR6e4XaGGhwq6LMGuFYdQWM5FwVqKSDY
LTC: LWyrhxuxJk8rVnGaUP98xPhVg445Qka1qr
DGC: DNgv3ZYpCwQR8spfgwANc8vAExq7danf7W
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:46:02 PM

Thanks for the update baritus. I'm in it for the long haul.

TT

Thanks and welcome Smiley.

Although I do not agree with his methods like him or hate hime, BCX is asking a very relevant question.

It is not relevant question. Coins was stolen from his private wallet. Even if it was not stolen, it is still his private wallet and his coins. And for whatever reason you want to know that address, he has a full right to do what he likes in this matter. If I ask you for you address of living, are you obligated to give it to me? I dont think so, you can send my to fuck off. Well, he can send you, or anyone else to fuck off.

Personally I am wondering why he even mentioned that coins were stolen. I would not bother. As the same I would not bother to give anyone that address, if they will behave like you are. As I said, what makes you think his personal wallet and his personal coins are your bussines?

This will be completely different thing if it would happen to official DGC wallet. Under this circumstances, he does owe you shit. But then of course, I am sure I am not first telling you this, therefore I did not expect you to understand. But that is a completely different problem and I am not qualified to help you.

Agreed.

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

Updates:
1. CryptoAve is coming back online soon! We're also going to have a bounty for any issues found during the testing period.

Sounds good to me.

With CryptoAve opening back up and the DGC ATM's coming soon the future is looking bright.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

Yeah thanks for the update Baritus. I bought some more dgc cheap too so many thanks to the panic dumpers. Looking forward to CAve back online and the DGC V2.0 update.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 02:58:34 AM

BCX,

So who is DoubleC?

I'm asking here and not in a PM cause I'm not sure if you're trying to say it's Baritus.

Thanks.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:22:52 AM

BCX,

So who is DoubleC?

I'm asking here and not in a PM cause I'm not sure if you're trying to say it's Baritus.

Thanks.

Care to elaborate? Cause I have looked through the last 4 pages of posts and don't see a "DoubleC"

edit: my bad, didnt see the "BCX," at the top of the post lol
dead_bit

Activity: 65

All hope has died

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:11:40 PM

BCX,

So who is DoubleC?

Thanks.

That was what I inferred from his statement.

Speculation time Cheesy

DVC:15ejdqahc5n37GNc3a3zuZS3rmw9udMmM4
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:26:30 PM

Care to guess who DoubleC is today?

Why don't you just tell us instead ?
dead_bit

Activity: 65

All hope has died

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:06:56 PM

Care to guess who DoubleC is today?

Why don't you just tell us instead ?

If he told you then it would ruin the speculative potential. Don't you see the pattern here? The entire situation has been one big speculation.

DVC:15ejdqahc5n37GNc3a3zuZS3rmw9udMmM4
wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:25:47 PM

Market DGC/BTC added:

https://www.swaphole.com/#!market/DGC/BTC

Trailing Stop - 2FA - Fast Support
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:24:37 AM

Market DGC/BTC added:

Nice to have another site trading DGC  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:19:08 PM

Well, I sent in the 332.150625 DGC and still waiting to see what happen. 

-tb-

I saw that... I may wait till the tower falls this first time to put some cash in.

Guys,

Please come into http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/board,16.0.html , and share your ideas about topics there.

Yeah but you guys are losing a lot of noob interest from here by staying in isolation over there. The thread here needs action too.

Exactly

I gave it a try with 50 DGC. Let's see how this goes Wink.

It's like a Pyramid right?

Basically you just have to hope people keep paying in. I'm assuming after some amount of time the tower just restarts and the people who didn't get paid lose. That's the gamble, if you're to late, you lose a bit of cash.

How's DGC doing today? I saw a bit of a price drop recently, just when I thought it was recovering. The volume has dropped horrendously, which may actually be a good sign as most of the panic selling is hopefully over. Need some good news! Need some of that hype I was talking about in another thread.

Allright. Thanks for your reply. I'll see whether I receive my DGC back. You really need to be at the beginning of the bubble ;P.

I think DGC is going great. If you check the charts of last month, it looks like we've achieved a higher stable value. I'm sure the value will increase more soon Smiley.

Looks like my coins are still far away at http://cryptowheel.net/dgc/tower/ hehe. But I think I'll receive them back, it just need some more support.

Market DGC/BTC added:

Thanks for adding DigitalCoin! Smiley

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
wzttide

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:24:31 PM

Market DGC/BTC added:

Thanks for adding DigitalCoin! Smiley

Don't thank me - get some coins on there Cheesy
Rawdawg-

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:52:52 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 06:51:09 PM by Rawdawg-

Hey guys! It looks like the tower has collapsed under the weight of all of the people trying to climb to the top! That's ok though, the carpenters worked all night and got it back up and ready for you to try and climb it again! So come on over and climb the Tower Of Doom!!! www.cryptowheel.net/dgc/tower !
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: