Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21541 times)
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Being secure is always not at all it depends on how user would go through. We know that there are lot of people who wants to grab an opportunity if theres a leak so user must be aware of everything done so that it won't be risk. And always safe.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:45:26 AM

Bitcoin is secure! But it is depend on you how you treat bitcoin safeness. Just ensure that your wallet used is your the only person that can access on it. And for fairness to your bitcoin security avoid any trivial transaction that cause hacker penetrating on your account resulting in stilling  your bitcoin.

Bitcoin legality is depend where country you are. There are some country implement the ban of bitcoin used but some government are allowing the used of bitcoin. Government can ban the used of bitcoin but holding bitcoin, government cannot control it and any digital transaction within because bitcoin is decentralized digital currencies that cannot detect any transaction history of it.
iqbalrozi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is secure and it's proved by many ways. Bitcoin is the future and government can't ignore bitcoin's possibility. Though a few country banned bitcoin but bitcoin still rising to the big. No one can't steal your bitcoin If you take care of your wallets. No need to fear about gambling or losing bitcoin, No tax fee! So, I think bitcoin is secure and it is the base of all cryptocurrencies.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

yesthe bitcoin is really secure it depends on you on how you use or treat your bitcoin safeness, the bitcoin is safe and yes you're right no can steal bitcoin, except for your own carelessness. no gorvenrment nor any organization can control the bitcoin.

jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness.The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.Bitcoin is pretty secure as long as you take proper security measures and never disclose your private key then no one should be able to access them. But the thing is with enough processing power it can be theoretical cracked, but as of now even the best computers don't have such amount of processing, maybe quantum computing can change the tide but it's a long way to go. For now BTC is safe.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
You are right at your place because the first time when I get into bitcoin field then I was duly excited and telling about bitcoin to my all friends and people in my community but in Actual they were giving me negative thinking about this , they were saying that it is not a good thing and it is not a legal and also government will ban it soon .
And the main thing that was they were saying about its security , they were saying that banking sectors are not stupid it it will be better then surely banks will use this .
Now we can see that many banks are looking to implement the technology of bloclchain in Thier baking system to make Thier Banking system more encrypted and secure like bitcoin . And also Japan like big economical countries supporting bitcoin Because they know very well that what is bitcoin and bitcoin is fully secure and there is no chance or hack of bitcoin network that why the people are using it .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rongxiuying833@163.com

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

Bitcoin is the king of coins. Bitebi is gone and Qukuailian won't exist
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

Well we all know bitcoin is really secure with the blockchain and etc. But we should also know that hackers should not be belittled. When technology involves, so do hackers.
So what we can do on our part is to make safety the first priority by not giving away our private key to anyone as well as storing our bitcoins properly.

Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

I think so...
Bitcoin is really a secured system so you can really on it without any doubt. Bitcoin is controlled by a group of strong code so that there is no chance to be hacked or break down this platform. if you are able to maintain your password and profile in a safe way then you can be assured of any security measures. that's why Bitcoin is totally safe.
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness and its up to you if you want anyone can steal you bitcoin. The government cannot be easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future. Those people who mostly used by that bitcoin are safe because no one have authority in this bitcoin like said the government.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

Of course bitcoin is very secure because it already has a very strong security record, the weakness in bitcoin is merely a user error, missing the deleted file deletion key.
Tommysurf

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

I think secure,,but should secure by one self,,
For example,,should be move to wallet after buying,

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

Of course bitcoin is very secure because it already has a very strong security record, the weakness in bitcoin is merely a user error, missing the deleted file deletion key.

Yes. I agree. Some hackers always saying that “No system is safe!” But in bitcoin, you really secure your money unlike the other cryptocurrencies. But, We must not always be depended on bitcoin but we must always need to try many crypto in order to get a higher profit and secure it all in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

I think so if you have a hard wallet to put your bitcoin although if your bitcoin is on an exchanges will we know if a hacker will hack the site and take all the coins there.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Yes definitely if we are preserved about our activities.
Bitcoin establishes a great global improvement initiative. Giving equal opportunity to each and every person. If you are up to that mark that you could find best of it. Then you may break the walls.
It is a long term crypto start learning about different pros and cons and come into the market. As I did.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

All these are valid considerations. And these are the concerns that comprise the risks in joining Bitcoin. You cannot expect that Bitcoin is totally free from all these dangers. And I think we cannot expect that Bitcoin will be insulated from all these kinds of attacks. There will always be a battle of advance techniques in the online world. Even the Pentagon and the CIA are threatened by these hackers. Even central banks are preys of these people. So I think you cannot just say Bitcoin is safe from all these.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

it is a cryptocurrency and this implies bitcoin uses cryptography to achieve that security. the cryptography that is being used in other places in the world too. and that makes it safe.Personally it is important you keep all your private key very safe from the internet and other under secured places.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Yes there's a lot of blockchain out there that stop all the hacker who wants to enter the bitcoin. If you hear the news about the hacking of MEW? i think hackers had a hard time to enter the MEW but i guess bitcoin is so much secure than any other crypto.

ferdaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

when bitcoin is established since then today not here any hacker can not hacked Bitcoin. So, it's easy to say about Bitcoin, this coin is not hackable.
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

Bitcoin is secure since before you obtain a Bitcoin, you must have a unique wallet. Moreover, you need a password for accessing your wallet and sending bitcoins. There is an algorithm for your bitcoins thus impossible for eavesdroppers to intercept.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: