Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonchain Token Sale  (Read 64327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

Wow, alot of info there..

I have been pretty bullish on dragon since late last year, the DSS and being a Disney incubated project was enough for me to invest, also the compliance from the start was a great sign.

Elaborate more on your last sentence about that 3600 eth, so a big address from early on in eth invested...ok get that but why would it matter if they sent it to another address, are you implying that someone that had a big part in ethereum early on really see potential in drgn chain?

Also do you know if they will move to their own chain and implement pos or pow?

Thanks for your write up, very much appreciated, DRGN is one of the projects on my radar to dig way more into and learn as much as a i can as an evangelists.

YES, and not only this, but that person wanted others smart/observant/faithful enough to KNOW he/she had done so (else he/she would have used an anonymous addr, not linked to ETH genysis block).

A huge show of faith, interest, confidence, support in the project from the creator(s) of Ethereum.

Been thinking about this statement some more, anyway you could verify this claim? Where you get this info?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johndenveriam

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

Wish was there I very interested in how accounting will be developing concepts and methods to catch up with the disrupting developments in the Blockchain sector
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Is DRGN starting it's own chain? I'm confused about how your doing ICOs when it's an ERC20 token

Dragons will be used by developers and organizations to interact with the Dragonchain commercial platform products and services (e.g. launch nodes, provision smart contracts,access incubator dashboard, etc.). I guess yes, they should launch their own blockchain.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

I already passed KYC for DRGN but want to know how does one actually execute a purchase?
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Since LifeID is no longer part of Dragonscale, is it still being utilized for the KYC process?

Delayed response here, but yes, LifeID is handling Dragonchain's KYC. Plan last I heard anyways was even for LifeID to still be built into the DC platform... just not involving itself with DC during ICO-stage, as there was a utility/security legal issue that forbade DC from hosting the ICO (LifeID token to be a security token, DC req'd utility token for SEC compliance reasons).

I haven't heard any updates on Life ID in what feels like months. There was lots of hype back in January but seems super quiet lately. What have you heard?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

what is the roadmap for DragonChain? And why should a potential investor invest? I am interested, but wondering why dragonchain is investworthy

Roadmap may be found here: https://dragonchain.com/roadmap

First of all... there is technically no such thing as a DRGN investor. DRGN is a utility token, one meant to be used (by hodling).

Understand Dragonchain is a PLATFORM. Yes, it has a token, but this is simply a tokenized microlicense for its holder providing access to the platform. Created in a Disney lab, centered in one of the largest tech-hubs in the US, perfectly and extremely uniquely 100% SEC compliant since day 1... (I swear, to me it appears .gov is writing its laws in order to comply with Dragonchain, not only the other way around.... lolololol I'm not kidding, this is how well Dragonchain fits into the bigger-picture developing between crypto and the rest of the financial world.)

As far as "why invest", or rather "why hodl".... man... read the whitepaper. It's why this is flying under the radar (also why it exploded when it first arrived [developers were super stoked, wanted to begin hodling{few minded the higher price, they wanted in and to begin building DSS score}])... because only those so far who get it, well... get it. The rest are just too lazy to read the whitepaper; hype followers will eventually fizzle out as blockchain tech further and further manifests in real-world applications and utility. Were I to explain why I own DRGN, I'd be sitting here typing for days on end. It is a blockchain of blockchains. Think Microsoft Windows for blockchains. Dragonchain is the operating system, its "incubator projects" are the programs/apps built upon the OS... and one requires DRGN to get/run/create those programs/apps. Think of a masternode or PoS coin... You hold that coin over time and you earn "reward", right?... well Dragonchain is this x 1million. Yes, there is plan for mn/pos/even pow applications in the future for DRGN holders, but beyond this, by holding DRGN in an erc-20 wallet, you gain Dragon Slumber Score (DSS) points with time. DSS=number of drgn * days held. Higher DSS ---> greater discount on any pre-sale/ICO for the incubator projects that develop on the platform... it is like an abstracted masternode, abstract in the sense that the "reward" comes through greater and greater discounts on projects within a platform that is likewise becoming itself greater and greater through time as more projects join into/with it, and as those projects themselves progress. think fractals. very dragon-like. Anyone with an idea can approach Dragonchain and receive as much help and customization as they need in bringing their idea to fruition... with or without any tech/blockchain knowledge whatsoever.

You need to read the whitepaper, and you need to realize not everyone out there has the patience to do so. You need to understand DRGN market growth will happen through time whether you read the whitepaper or not (because slowly, more and more do read it and see that white light, and share it, even with those who don't read it), and you need to seize the opportunity while it lasts. This is groundbreaking stuff, truly endlessly applicable/interoperable/scalable/language & currency agnostic/etc. It can host public AND private blockchains and anything between, even interact with already existing blockchains like BTC, ETH, etc.. Each project has limitless potential to tailor security features / function / interoperability with other chains / etc., , as required by the project. It's like... a fractal net of glory, dragon-like. This will only become more and more apparent as projects continue to build upon it and feed off of/give to each other within the Dragonchain ecosystem and beyond, no end in sight. The team is outstanding, the projects being built onto the platform are outstanding... it's so outstanding that I've yet to read a perfectly concise and acceptable explanation of it that gives it due justice ANYWHERE, EVER (besides in the whitepaper). It's so interesting and mind-opening that I probably sound like a lunatic trying to explain it, because well... how does one adequately explain infinity with only his/her 10 fingers? One doesn't.

https://dragonchain.com/dd6d7a464346349a6659b8c1075e6772.pdf

I'm gifting you just by spending the time to write this. Why ought I to have written it? Why shouldn't I just let it stay under the radar as long as possible so that I can keep buying more and more at cheap price as my personal finances permit?

Here's an interesting tidbit for you: Did you know an ETH genesis-block address-owner contributed 3600 ETH (~$1mill at the time) during ICO? Why? Has this ever happened? Answer: No. Why not just send that 3600K ETH to a new address and then send to ICO anonymously??? Answer: THINK ABOUT IT. *taps forefinger several times upon temple*

-Rest

Can you provide the link to that Genesis block transfer you claim?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

I am very angry about myself that I coudnt invest in this project before today ...

But ... After reading the whole night I got in today :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting was fine the price today (at the time of writing 1.085 USD on Kucoin) is amazing for the potential of this coin. I know ICO price was 0.06 Cent ok but I am fine with my buy today.

Amazing! I will HOLD for long and buy some more when I can afford it.

10% pice now in my portfolio - very nice

All the best for this project!
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

I am very angry about myself that I coudnt invest in this project before today ...

But ... After reading the whole night I got in today :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting was fine the price today (at the time of writing 1.085 USD on Kucoin) is amazing for the potential of this coin. I know ICO price was 0.06 Cent ok but I am fine with my buy today.

Amazing! I will HOLD for long and buy some more when I can afford it.

10% pice now in my portfolio - very nice

All the best for this project!
What were your reasons for choosing DragonChain over other coins/tokes to invest in?
bitChipper

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

what is the roadmap for DragonChain? And why should a potential investor invest? I am interested, but wondering why dragonchain is investworthy

I'm gifting you just by spending the time to write this. Why ought I to have written it? Why shouldn't I just let it stay under the radar as long as possible so that I can keep buying more and more at cheap price as my personal finances permit?

Here's an interesting tidbit for you: Did you know an ETH genesis-block address-owner contributed 3600 ETH (~$1mill at the time) during ICO? Why? Has this ever happened? Answer: No. Why not just send that 3600K ETH to a new address and then send to ICO anonymously??? Answer: THINK ABOUT IT. *taps forefinger several times upon temple*

-Rest

Also wondering, at this point its just a claim, if he/she can back it up with proof i would be even more bullish....we will see
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Roadmap may be found here: https://dragonchain.com/roadmap

First of all... there is technically no such thing as a DRGN investor. DRGN is a utility token, one meant to be used (by hodling).

Understand Dragonchain is a PLATFORM. Yes, it has a token, but this is simply a tokenized microlicense for its holder providing access to the platform. Created in a Disney lab, centered in one of the largest tech-hubs in the US, perfectly and extremely uniquely 100% SEC compliant since day 1... (I swear, to me it appears .gov is writing its laws in order to comply with Dragonchain, not only the other way around.... lolololol I'm not kidding, this is how well Dragonchain fits into the bigger-picture developing between crypto and the rest of the financial world.)

As far as "why invest", or rather "why hodl".... man... read the whitepaper. It's why this is flying under the radar (also why it exploded when it first arrived [developers were super stoked, wanted to begin hodling{few minded the higher price, they wanted in and to begin building DSS score}])... because only those so far who get it, well... get it. The rest are just too lazy to read the whitepaper; hype followers will eventually fizzle out as blockchain tech further and further manifests in real-world applications and utility. Were I to explain why I own DRGN, I'd be sitting here typing for days on end. It is a blockchain of blockchains. Think Microsoft Windows for blockchains. Dragonchain is the operating system, its "incubator projects" are the programs/apps built upon the OS... and one requires DRGN to get/run/create those programs/apps. Think of a masternode or PoS coin... You hold that coin over time and you earn "reward", right?... well Dragonchain is this x 1million. Yes, there is plan for mn/pos/even pow applications in the future for DRGN holders, but beyond this, by holding DRGN in an erc-20 wallet, you gain Dragon Slumber Score (DSS) points with time. DSS=number of drgn * days held. Higher DSS ---> greater discount on any pre-sale/ICO for the incubator projects that develop on the platform... it is like an abstracted masternode, abstract in the sense that the "reward" comes through greater and greater discounts on projects within a platform that is likewise becoming itself greater and greater through time as more projects join into/with it, and as those projects themselves progress. think fractals. very dragon-like. Anyone with an idea can approach Dragonchain and receive as much help and customization as they need in bringing their idea to fruition... with or without any tech/blockchain knowledge whatsoever.

You need to read the whitepaper, and you need to realize not everyone out there has the patience to do so. You need to understand DRGN market growth will happen through time whether you read the whitepaper or not (because slowly, more and more do read it and see that white light, and share it, even with those who don't read it), and you need to seize the opportunity while it lasts. This is groundbreaking stuff, truly endlessly applicable/interoperable/scalable/language & currency agnostic/etc. It can host public AND private blockchains and anything between, even interact with already existing blockchains like BTC, ETH, etc.. Each project has limitless potential to tailor security features / function / interoperability with other chains / etc., , as required by the project. It's like... a fractal net of glory, dragon-like. This will only become more and more apparent as projects continue to build upon it and feed off of/give to each other within the Dragonchain ecosystem and beyond, no end in sight. The team is outstanding, the projects being built onto the platform are outstanding... it's so outstanding that I've yet to read a perfectly concise and acceptable explanation of it that gives it due justice ANYWHERE, EVER (besides in the whitepaper). It's so interesting and mind-opening that I probably sound like a lunatic trying to explain it, because well... how does one adequately explain infinity with only his/her 10 fingers? One doesn't.

https://dragonchain.com/dd6d7a464346349a6659b8c1075e6772.pdf

-Rest

Thanks for the wonderful explanation. I am trying hard to do a little trading with a coin I have enough of and using the proceeds of my profits to buy into INFRASTRUCTURE BLOCKCHAIN coins so I am waiting for a few more trades to go through today that will give me enough to buy around 300 DRAGONS.  It's funny because before I thought DRAGONCHAIN was Chinese but it's American, so it will be the first AMERICAN coin I invest in, which is nice, to have the variety.  Smiley. I found out more about DRAGONCHAIN from doing a blog review on IAGON as I found out that you can only purchase IAG token in the presale through DRAGONCHAIN. So this is info you gave me today is great and thus decided that my next blockchain based coin to buy is DGRN. I am giving you a merit point also for your awesome insight.  Smiley. I am only a very small lady fish in the sea, but am trying to secure my family's future on the blockchain.  Smiley. It's a subject I never grow bored of and am very excited about all this new technology, even though I am 52 years old.  Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
city19akro

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

-Rest

Also wondering, at this point its just a claim, if he/she can back it up with proof i would be even more bullish....we will see

I think he's talking about this ethereum address https://etherscan.io/address/0xb8d2af59f067048df2e6c7eb756d72781e4a6929#tokentxns. You can see quite a stack of DRGN (18M) and if you look at ethereum TX address did send 3.6k ETH to Dragonchain contract (https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7f2ac93bc61a7f3f6ee213cc32c64da9eed7aac346f14223a45773d9bbe9e6b2) and first TX to this address was 4K eth transfer from genesis ETH block: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x21054f3625b30dede36528364e95900b7ad0bbfefe45b09c27b63ae6fd84a4b1).
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:48:08 AM

I have always believed in this project following the news of it being incubated in Disneyland, the widespread adoption it saw right after ICO and numerous good reviews by crypto veterans and influencers. I have been waiting for it to dip so I can buy in but it seems that's not going to happen. Prize has been stable and only moving with the general crypto market trend. I might just get myself some at this prize before it shoots up way more than it has already done. Any news from the team now will surely set that up swiftly.

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

When is the main net release date? Is there any passive staking or other tiered rewards for token holders?
zihadhayder

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

today i know about this coin,i want to buy.
sabbirkaundia

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

It's a good project.I have invested in dragonchain as like all of you. I have trust team will bring some good news soon.
@hasanali4722

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

It's a sweet coin project!!!
sumonkhan

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

Any ideas what is behind these artificial sell walls on Kucoin? Around 17btc two days back, now another one 27btc / 150k coins. Someone clearly doesn't want the price to go up for whatever reasons...

Wowzers, my Dragons are getting so big and so fast, amazing  Grin

Can't wait to see them fly bye Komodo and Stratis. Straight to Neo, NEM ans Stellar.  Cool

Ether is pretty flammeble. Guess what a dragon will do with it  Cheesy
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

Any ideas what is behind these artificial sell walls on Kucoin? Around 17btc two days back, now another one 27btc / 150k coins. Someone clearly doesn't want the price to go up for whatever reasons...

Wowzers, my Dragons are getting so big and so fast, amazing  Grin

Can't wait to see them fly bye Komodo and Stratis. Straight to Neo, NEM ans Stellar.  Cool

Ether is pretty flammeble. Guess what a dragon will do with it  Cheesy

This is just manipulation someone want to make out all weak hands but if make analysis of the price movement than it is easy to find out it is rising slowly but steady. This is good opportunity to pick at this price before it get too late.
joykhan

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Im feeling litecoin will bloom with bitcoin and ethereum, we'll just accumulate more for now.

maybe this year all coins will drop
bitChipper

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

When is the main net release date? Is there any passive staking or other tiered rewards for token holders?

There will supposedly be some kind of nodes based on DSS score, L2-L5 nodes..? Something like that, I have been trying to find more concrete information about it.

If anyone has any info please link me to it.

The recent closure of the Iagon is kind of discouraging as a Dragonchain investor....I get that the SEC has not been clear on things but as an investor I want to know that what im investing in will go through and i wont get my coins refunded to me weeks later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: