Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graft Coin / A New Cryptocurrency with a VERIFONE Certification  (Read 74 times)
aaronwashere (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

Hey Guys, I'm a small-time miner and I came across a coin that caught my attention with what I think has a promising future. This coin I came across is called Graft or GRFT, it runs on the Cryptonote Algorithm with a total supply of 1,844,674,400 coins. It's block time is 120 seconds (2minutes). What is the coin? Graft is an open-sourced, blockchain-based, decentralized payment gateway and processing platform. (Basically, a decentralized PayPal that can be used on credit card readers "Verifone Readers"). It currently has a very well made phone app (IOS and Android) where you can send funds and receive and a desktop app where you can stake coins. What makes it special? Verifone, the company that makes the machines that you use when you purchase items at stores has Certified Graft as a alternative method payment app which will be included in the Verifone marketplace. The developers are also very active community members not only in chats and on Bitcoin Talk threads. We also are almost closing in on 6 thousand telegram members. Currently, Graft is listed on 3 exchanges Trade OGRE, Cryptopia, and Stock.Exchange. The developers are always working on more exchanges to come. In conclusion, personally, Graft is one of the more promising coins that I have researched with a active community, busy and connected devs, and large company acceptance.

-AL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cool-pool

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

We looking for miners to our GRAFT pool

Welcome to https://graft.cool-pool.net

Professional & Stable , workers support, adjustable payout threshold, telegram notification, mine direct to exchange, static diff
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: