Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Sentacks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:31:53 PM

Hopefully, everyone has noticed how I've been posting the many language OPs for Bitcointalk, adding new information to different social media platforms, etc. As Social Media Director, my goal is to get KORE ready for the influx of people we are expecting due to the nature of the KORE Projects and other developments that we are working on. It's widely known that there's serious work being done behind the scenes as we enter an exciting new chapter with KORE. As we've been seeing lately, Bitcoin and altcoins are on a slow, upward climb towards mass adoption. I feel it to be extremely important to have various avenues to disseminate information about KORE as people search for it.

There are a few other forums for Cryptocurrencies out there and I'm picking the most active to list the KORE OP and subsequent important posts. Here is the first one:

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/87256-ann%E2%9D%81-korecoin-tor-service-nodes-browser-voip-aether-os-korephone-korebay/

Great work clutch! Your efforts are pivotal to Kore seeing mass world-wide adoption. The community appreciates you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plexblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:55:43 PM

Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know that the Bitzure exchange worked out ok for me.  I deposited a few Kore coins, then I withdrew a few as well.  The deposit and withdrawal features are working as expected. 

Cheers
-Plex
TexasHuck

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:58:04 PM

AN OS ALTERNATIVE to, "DUCT TAPE and BAILING WIRE"

The Æther Kripton OS is a uniquely secure operating system with no back doors nor Malware and most importantly it's New.
This means it's highly efficient and easy to use without the "Duct Tape and Bailing Wire" approach that's needed due to current
plugging of holes from: monitoring your activity, inclusion of Malware and back doors. Originally designed specifically
for the KorePhone, the Æther OS will eventually be Cross Platform meaning whatever apps are written for it can be
easily transported to your Pad, Desktop, Laptop, Future Watch or most any device. Your entire Æther OS can be migrated
wherever you need to use it.  Æther OS will come with a fully featured SDK to allow developers to build applications
and processes useful for the community. It's our goal to eventually fully open source all of the code.
It will be released incrementally over time.

This is why the Æther OS is being developed and a perfect example of the above reasoning.

"AngelFire: CIA Malware Infects System Boot Sector to Hack Windows PCs"
https://thehackernews.com/2017/08/cia-boot-sector-malware.html

It's pretty scary to think about what's out there.  I mean, those who are supposed to protect and serve and becoming the threat.  SCARY!!!

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
TexasHuck

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

Hello all, I just wanted to let everyone know that the Bitzure exchange worked out ok for me.  I deposited a few Kore coins, then I withdrew a few as well.  The deposit and withdrawal features are working as expected. 

Cheers
-Plex

Hey that's pretty cool... I have deposited 10 coins, but I haven't withdrew any yet....  Thanks for the reminder!  I'll try a withdrawal now and see if I have the same good experience........  I will let the community know as well... the more the merrier....

Huck

Sentacks

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

Cheers
-Plex

Awesome! I'll set up an account and try it out today. I like the design of the exchange, can't wait to give it a shot.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:33:39 PM

We need our full privacy back, that is something we all lost during the digital revolution and most people didnt even notice how bad it is right now.

I will be ready to help by running a few masternodes/servicenodes so we can put a good stop on this privacy problem and also enjoy this new awesome technology that is being created in the process, every service decentralized and heavily encrypted with the help of blockchain technology sounds mind blowing tech to me.

I hope we are making Satoshi proud by finding more purposes and developing even further the blockchain technology.

Go Kore

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

We need our full privacy back, that is something we all lost during the digital revolution and most people didnt even notice how bad it is right now.

I will be ready to help by running a few masternodes/servicenodes so we can put a good stop on this privacy problem and also enjoy this new awesome technology that is being created in the process, every service decentralized and heavily encrypted with the help of blockchain technology sounds mind blowing tech to me.

I hope we are making Satoshi proud by finding more purposes and developing even further the blockchain technology.

Go Kore

I completely agree! the US Government hack that released all the tools that were being used to exploit the world's citizen's computers really annoyed me. I think we need as much encryption as possible and I am also willing to run some service nodes to help out the network. I can't wait to see the future of Kore!

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
plexblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

I completely agree! the US Government hack that released all the tools that were being used to exploit the world's citizen's computers really annoyed me. I think we need as much encryption as possible and I am also willing to run some service nodes to help out the network. I can't wait to see the future of Kore!

Yeah and Snowden Snowden Snowden, let us not forget all of what he revealed.

Cheers
-Plex
TexasHuck

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:17:24 AM

Oh nice... one of my favorite topics... DEFENDING against infringing upon my freedoms... right to privacy......

There's something to be said about... arriving home after a long day... putting dinner on the stove, kicking on my favorite tunes, maybe a little bit of in the kitchen dancing, etc.... AND NO ONE KNOWS IT BUT MY FAMILY!!!!! 

Call me crazy, but I just feel that I have that right... no one turning on my microphone on my phone, or monitoring my internet traffic while I stream my favorite song... and the list goes on and on...

Huck

Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:40:20 AM

Nice 22 bitcoin buy wall on bittrex. Looks like this coin is going places!
jproto

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

Nice 22 bitcoin buy wall on bittrex. Looks like this coin is going places!

Woohoo! 22 BTC that puts kore at like 12 bazillion dollars  Smiley
Bitzure

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:41:20 AM

Cheers
-Plex

Hey that's pretty cool... I have deposited 10 coins, but I haven't withdrew any yet....  Thanks for the reminder!  I'll try a withdrawal now and see if I have the same good experience........  I will let the community know as well... the more the merrier....

Huck

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any issues please let us know!
lxiaoh

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:57:21 AM

I never had heard it before,but i will remeber it.
TexasHuck

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

I like their graphics.  The charts are clean and relatively user friendly.

Huck

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:20:24 AM

Huck

So many new exchanges never get anywhere.
I hope they have very good security protocols and treat their customers well.
So far the response time and interaction is awesome.
I would imagine it get a little slower if they get 500 coins listed.
If they "do it/customer service right" and are not greedy like most the existing exchanges are getting
they could have a chance.

MikeMike

Bitzure

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:00:07 AM

Huck

If they "do it/customer service right" and are not greedy like most the existing exchanges are getting

MikeMike

Security/Performance over adding new currencies. Security is at the utmost top and performance a close second.

We will never add a currency/more currencies if it was to jeopardize either of the two.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

Huck

MikeMike

Security/Performance over adding new currencies. Security is at the utmost top and performance a close second.

We will never add a currency/more currencies if it was to jeopardize either of the two.

Could you target CCEX and Cryptopia for Customers?
I think people are getting fed up with their greediness.

MikeMike

Bitzure

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:45:40 AM

I like their graphics.  The charts are clean and relatively user friendly.
Huck

MikeMike

Could you target CCEX and Cryptopia for Customers?
I think people are getting fed up with their greediness.

MikeMike

We are open to suggestions, but would prefer to build a user base/trust before we do any active "targeted" marketing Smiley
TheRedeemer88

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

And still the coin is dumping? For a tiny market cap coin I've never seen such a bearish, dump happy market.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

And still the coin is dumping? For a tiny market cap coin I've never seen such a bearish, dump happy market.

Typical when BTC dumps from a recent high people dump alts to get what they can out.
To attribute something different to KORE is unsubstantiated.
Personally, KORE is looking bullish to me.
This is why I'm constantly explaining to people to Read the OP page.
Then read it again, and a bunch of my posts so they know what they have.

MikeMike

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: