Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:20 AM

I'm very very wary about the events today.

It seems like somewhere between 30-80 BTC worth of KORE suddenly got dumped, dropping the price by almost 30%.

This could be some huge whales just dropping alts for BTC. This could be some huge whales dumping KORE in fear of the upcoming coin swap tomorrow.

I really don't like that the Discord channel seems to be suddenly gone? It was just active a few hours ago... Something seems amiss...

I see the Discord channel everyone is still active. You forget to mention that Kore just went to an all time high and then came down, not like it suddenly just dropped. So it is about where it started off now on top of Bitcoin going above 5K. The volume goes both ways buying combined with selling no pure dump of coins. When the sells happened it was due to the price of Bitcoin going up.

I want to assure the Community that I personally have not sold 1 coin on this typical BTC up ='s alts down,... downtrend in KORE.
Also the entire KORE Team has not dumped all their coins. In fact they are locked up in a contract and distributed slowly over 6 to 12+ months.
I will not tolerate shill accounts posting fear and lies for their own benefit.

MikeMike

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

the less people will sell now the more they will earn as the price for bitcoin will go up atleast till the 25th....be patient people  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:20:17 AM

the less people will sell now the more they will earn as the price for bitcoin will go up atleast till the 25th....be patient people  Smiley

I'm starting to think there are whales bots that auto sell as BTC goes up a certain %.

MikeMike

AresWekwerth

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

I'm starting to think there are whales bots that auto sell as BTC goes up a certain %.

MikeMike

That‘s exactly what‘s happening. As soon as BTC drops, the sells will automatically be bought by a bot.
There‘s a correlation between BTC and most of the altcoins, exept of MONA etc. That‘s why Shitcoins pump when BTC rises in value.
KORE is a very, very solid investment.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

Unlikely. Alts get slaughtered lately whenever BTC does a strong move - doesn't matter if up or down. If BTC goes down, it's a flight to safety (move wealth to the biggest asset), if it goes up, it's FOMO.

It seems like madness, but in the end there's some logic behind it: if you put money into an altcoin, you place a bet that it will perform better than BTC. If you don't believe that, you should stick to BTC. People are convinced, as long as BTC is in the doldrums. But once it makes strong moves, they shed the belief and dump alts, frequently even accepting losses.

In the end, there's quite some on record they believe BTC will break $10K soon-ish. Whether or not altcoins can keep pace is open to debate - after all, a lot of tokens are issued by companies who are measured against their fiat earnings. If you believe BTC is going to double this year again, you better drop alts and re-buy them once BTC's rise has stalled for some time.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

Unlikely. Alts get slaughtered lately whenever BTC does a strong move - doesn't matter if up or down. If BTC goes down, it's a flight to safety (move wealth to the biggest asset), if it goes up, it's FOMO.

It seems like madness, but in the end there's some logic behind it: if you put money into an altcoin, you place a bet that it will perform better than BTC. If you don't believe that, you should stick to BTC. People are convinced, as long as BTC is in the doldrums. But once it makes strong moves, they shed the belief and dump alts, frequently even accepting losses.

In the end, there's quite some on record they believe BTC will break $10K soon-ish. Whether or not altcoins can keep pace is open to debate - after all, a lot of tokens are issued by companies who are measured against their fiat earnings. If you believe BTC is going to double this year again, you better drop alts and re-buy them once BTC's rise has stalled for some time.

Thanks for your observations.
I do not agree.
Near everyone I know is holding.
The Whales/Bots dominate and control.

MikeMike

BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

Kore should meet up with the Electronic Frontier Foundation. https://www.eff.org  Cool Think they would be very much interested in KORE, KorePhone  Æther OS, etc

"About EFF

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is the leading nonprofit organization defending civil liberties in the digital world. Founded in 1990, EFF champions user privacy, free expression, and innovation through impact litigation, policy analysis, grassroots activism, and technology development. We work to ensure that rights and freedoms are enhanced and protected as our use of technology grows.

Even in the fledgling days of the Internet, EFF understood that protecting access to developing technology was central to advancing freedom for all. In the years that followed, EFF used our fiercely independent voice to clear the way for open source software, encryption, security research, file sharing tools, and a world of emerging technologies.

Today, EFF uses the unique expertise of leading technologists, activists, and attorneys in our efforts to defend free speech online, fight illegal surveillance, advocate for users and innovators, and support freedom-enhancing technologies.

Together, we forged a vast network of concerned members and partner organizations spanning the globe. EFF advises policymakers and educates the press and the public through comprehensive analysis, educational guides, activist workshops, and more. EFF empowers hundreds of thousands of individuals through our Action Center and has become a leading voice in online rights debates.

EFF is a donor-funded US 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends on your support to continue fighting for users."
BitWhat

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

Update so close guys..excited!!
 Roll Eyes
BitWhat

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:05:14 PM

"If you cannot see the vulnerability your approach puts your investors in, you are misled"  Huh I'm an investor with probably more than you in KORE and I don't see any issue. I thought investors don't care about short term. Claiming that something is fishy just coz discord may have been down for 2 seconds is silly tbh..such claims justifies the thought that you may be a fud master  Smiley
soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

I have been meaning to come her just to say thanks and congratulations for a few weeks now, but life keeps getting in the way. I am very excited to be here for the new wallet, and will try to help the network as I can once wallet is released.

just a few hours away!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

I have been meaning to come her just to say thanks and congratulations for a few weeks now, but life keeps getting in the way. I am very excited to be here for the new wallet, and will try to help the network as I can once wallet is released.

just a few hours away!

Hey,

Good to see you soupapinto!
 Smiley
Thanks for the kind words and for dropping by.

MikeMike

kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

just a few hours away!

Hey,

Smiley

MikeMike

Can Koreans do the same with Kore as Japanese with monacoin?)
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

Hi Kore, hi MM

just a few hours away!

Hey,

Smiley

MikeMike

Can Koreans do the same with Kore as Japanese with monacoin?)

KORE is not a "Korean Project" But a World Project to provide a full suite of tools to help Peoples
of all Nations to regain Privacy and Security in their every day lives,... and that are simple to use.

MikeMike

wakawakaboe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

+- 4 hours to go. I am really exited so see the new wallet and the other stuff the devs have planned for us !  Grin
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

+- 4 hours to go. I am really exited so see the new wallet and the other stuff the devs have planned for us !  Grin

The Timer is for when the trading will be halted.
It will take some hours for the Team and Bittrex to do the Swap and test it for approval to release the the Public.
So please keep watch so you can immediately load the wallet and support the Swap/Network!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I was just going to make a post about it.

MikeMike

EDIT:
Looks like Bitcointalk is having issues with images again...

wakawakaboe

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

The Timer is for when the trading will be halted.
It will take some hours for the Team and Bittrex to do the Swap and test it for approval to release the the Public.
So please keep watch so you can immediately load the wallet and support the Swap/Network!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I was just going to make a post about it.

MikeMike

EDIT:
Looks like Bitcointalk is having issues with images again...

Ah sorry my bad.
And all the other information (For example the wallet release, Masternode, Website and more) will be publiced when Bittrex says the swap is completed succesfully?
BitcoinNeophite

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:02:33 PM

can I transfer from bittrex to old wallet prior to count down finishing. let say in an hour or so from now? or should I just wait now. Huh
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:47:18 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 11:46:57 PM by MikeMike

KORECoin Swap and ReBranding on 10-14-2017
*** How the Community can help make it a Successful Swap!
Please check this post regularly for updates.
1- Discord looks to be down.

Support the KORECoin Swap to KORE on 10-14-2017 by loading the new KORE wallet,
mine coins and stake soon as the KORE Team and Bittrex approve to release wallet to Public.

Keep track of your Time Zone here:

Again,... This is when Bittrex will cease trading for KORE so the Team can work with them and test.
It could be many hours before we release the wallet to the Public
and we need your support so keep watch for the post of the release.
* The Timer is when the "snapshot" will be taken of the old chain so don't move coins anywhere 1 hour before timer ends!
We nor Bittrex can be help responsible for lost coins if you do not follow the guidelines.

FIRST and Foremost:

1- Educate yourself on what the Swap means and how it is done.
2- Make yourself available to load the wallet on as many computers as you can, stake some coins "and" mine.
3- Be Patient. Swaps are a ton of work and we are all sleep deprived.
Help us make this easy peasy for all by being supportive, patient and understanding in you comments and actions.
4- Help others. If you see someone in Discord, here, Twitter, Farcebook, Telegram, YouTube etc.
and you have enough skills and knowledge to help them along,... Please do so.
The Team and Community will forever be grateful for your involvement!  Smiley
5- Support the Swap by making this easy on Bittrex. Please do not send tickets in and be posting in their Slack
with  "Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet" type posts. Bittrex has and will be working
with us closely and best their time and attention remain on the Swap at hand.
6- Support the KORE Team and Community and Investors by your positive actions.
7- Read everything here carefully,... then read it all again and determine what actions
you personally could do to help make this a smooth, positive experience.
8- IF by chance you do have any serious concerns or issues do not plague the Forum or Social Media with them.
Post to myself in Discord, Twitter and here in PM about them. This is the proper professional way to handle such matters.
Not out in a public venue. We will then determine the best course of action and inform the Community ASAP of anything critical.

Questions:

1- Why is there a Timer?
The Timer shows when Bittrex will cease KORE trading and the start of the time the Team
will be working with Bittrex to get the new Wallet up to date and test with them prior to the release to the Public.

The Timer is also to notify people to Support the Swap by installing the new wallet ASAP once the Team
and Bittrex approve the New Wallet release to the Public.
We don't know how long this testing will be. Could be many hours.
Please read Bittrex swap post carefully. It explains this clearly.

This does not mean things are going badly.
Just we are doing testing with Bittrex prior to the release to the Public.
2- Are my coins safe on Bittrex?
The Team and Bittrex have done much planning to make this a smooth transition no matter where you coins are.
The responsibility and decision to leave them there is entirely up to you.
3- What do I need to do to have the new wallet show my coins in it?
Pay attention to the public release of the wallet, download it ASAP, Start it up, shut it down,.....
NOTE:  Only create a new password for the new wallet IF you do not have an old korecoin wallet. Your old password will work.
.....go to your hidden files and folders to the KoreCoin folder, copy the wallet.dat file,
go to the new Kore folder for the new wallet that is labeled Kore, paste the wallet.dat file in that folder.
Start up your new Kore Wallet, wait for it to have connections and test your password.
4- Will KORE put out videos to help with this transition?
Yes and we do hope we will have enough time while testing with Bittrex so it will be the real thing.
5- How do I setup Masternodes?
The concept is from DASH but we will provide a guide at the release.
We hope to have a video too but this may be in the few hours after the release due to time constraints.
6- How many coins are required for a Masternode?
The amount of coins will be announced at the release of the new wallet to the public.
7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
8- Will KORE experience a disaster during the Swap like we have seen with some coins taking days and weeks?
The KORE Team have done all we could (under the circumstances) to make this Swap a smooth one and so will Bittrex.
IF for some unforeseen reason the new wallet swap does not perform as designed Bittrex has backups,
The Team will make themselves fully available during the testing with Bittrex and
we do expect to have any issues that may arise remedied in an Emergency ASAP fashion.
9- Where should I post to suggest changes or additions to this most important post?
Please PM me here, in Discord or on Twitter and thanks for them in advance!  Smiley
10- When should I stop sending coins anywhere?
One hour before the snapshot is taken which is at the stop of the Timer.
11- What if I send coins after the one hour deadline and they get lost?
Neither KORE Team nor Bittrex can be held responsible for lost coins. We can only try to help you recover them is all....
You bear full responsibility.
NOTE: I give you my assurance KORE is here for the long run and no matter what,...we will be a Honey Badger!  Wink

The Entire KORE Team and Bittrex appreciates your unwavering cooperation and undying support during this transition!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cheers!

MikeMike

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

Thanks for your dedication! You guys rock Cheesy

I am looking forward to installing the new wallet once I awake in the morning.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:18 PM

Thanks for your dedication! You guys rock Cheesy

I am looking forward to installing the new wallet once I awake in the morning.

lol, & thanks!
Been over 4 hours since my "nap" and time to eat breakfast!
 Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: