Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152261 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:22:32 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:01:07 PM by MikeMike

KORECoin Swap and ReBranding on 10-14-2017
*** How the Community can help make it a Successful Swap!
Please check this post regularly for updates.
* 1- I was just informed by Richie from Bittrex that a Swap takes a couple days.
See the included slack chat posts.
We will do our best to expedite what we can when we can.
I was not aware until now. I'm sure this lengthy process is for all our benefit.
Bittrex has accomplished many Swaps so I trust their guidance.
I will keep the Community informed.
* 2- We are running the New Wallet,
Sent it to Bittrex so they can start their arduous in house setup, testing and tie in with their systems.
We assume this could take a few days as Richie had told me...

Support the KORECoin Swap to KORE on 10-14-2017 by loading the new KORE wallet,
mine coins and stake soon as the KORE Team and Bittrex approve to release wallet to Public.

Keep track of your Time Zone here:

Again,... This is when Bittrex will cease trading for KORE so the Team can work with them and test.
It could be many hours before we release the wallet to the Public
and we need your support so keep watch for the post of the release.
* The Timer is when the "snapshot" will be taken of the old chain so don't move coins anywhere 1 hour before timer ends!
We nor Bittrex can be help responsible for lost coins if you do not follow the guidelines.

FIRST and Foremost:

1- Educate yourself on what the Swap means and how it is done.
2- Make yourself available to load the wallet on as many computers as you can, stake some coins "and" mine.
3- Be Patient. Swaps are a ton of work and we are all sleep deprived.
Help us make this easy peasy for all by being supportive, patient and understanding in you comments and actions.
4- Help others. If you see someone in Discord, here, Twitter, Farcebook, Telegram, YouTube etc.
and you have enough skills and knowledge to help them along,... Please do so.
The Team and Community will forever be grateful for your involvement!  Smiley
5- Support the Swap by making this easy on Bittrex. Please do not send tickets in and be posting in their Slack
with  "Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet" type posts. Bittrex has and will be working
with us closely and best their time and attention remain on the Swap at hand.
6- Support the KORE Team and Community and Investors by your positive actions.
7- Read everything here carefully,... then read it all again and determine what actions
you personally could do to help make this a smooth, positive experience.
8- IF by chance you do have any serious concerns or issues do not plague the Forum or Social Media with them.
Post to myself in Discord, Twitter and here in PM about them. This is the proper professional way to handle such matters.
Not out in a public venue. We will then determine the best course of action and inform the Community ASAP of anything critical.

Questions:

1- Why is there a Timer?
The Timer shows when Bittrex will cease KORE Deposits, Withdrawals and the start of the time the Team
will be working with Bittrex to get the new Wallet up to date and test with them prior to the release to the Public.

The Timer is also to notify people to cease all KORECoin Transaction, Support the Swap
by installing the new wallet ASAP once the Team and Bittrex approve the New Wallet release to the Public.
We don't know how long this testing will be. Could be many and a few days.
Please read Bittrex swap post carefully. It explains this clearly.

This does not mean things are going badly.
Just we are doing testing with Bittrex prior to the release to the Public.

2- Are my coins safe on Bittrex?
The Team and Bittrex have done much planning to make this a smooth transition no matter where you coins are.
The responsibility and decision to leave them there is entirely up to you.
3- What do I need to do to have the new wallet show my coins in it?
Pay attention to the public release of the wallet, download it ASAP, Start it up, shut it down,.....
NOTE:  Only create a new password for the new wallet IF you do not have an old korecoin wallet. Your old password will work.
.....go to your hidden files and folders to the KoreCoin folder, copy the wallet.dat file,
go to the new Kore folder for the new wallet that is labeled Kore, paste the wallet.dat file in that folder.
Start up your new Kore Wallet, wait for it to have connections and test your password.
4- Will KORE put out videos to help with this transition?
Yes and we do hope we will have enough time while testing with Bittrex so it will be the real thing.
5- How do I setup Masternodes?
The concept is from DASH but we will provide a guide at the release.
We hope to have a video too but this may be in the few hours after the release due to time constraints.
6- How many coins are required for a Masternode?
The amount of coins will be announced at the release of the new wallet to the public.
7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
8- Will KORE experience a disaster during the Swap like we have seen with some coins taking days and weeks?
The KORE Team have done all we could (under the circumstances) to make this Swap a smooth one and so will Bittrex.
IF for some unforeseen reason the new wallet swap does not perform as designed Bittrex has backups,
The Team will make themselves fully available during the testing with Bittrex and
we do expect to have any issues that may arise remedied in an Emergency ASAP fashion.
9- Where should I post to suggest changes or additions to this most important post?
Please PM me here, in Discord or on Twitter and thanks for them in advance!  Smiley
10- When should I stop sending coins anywhere?
One hour before the snapshot is taken which is at the stop of the Timer.
11- What if I send coins after the one hour deadline and they get lost?
Neither KORE Team nor Bittrex can be held responsible for lost coins. We can only try to help you recover them is all....
You bear full responsibility.
NOTE: I give you my assurance KORE is here for the long run and no matter what,...we will be a Honey Badger!  Wink

The Entire KORE Team and Bittrex appreciates your unwavering cooperation and undying support during this transition!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cheers!

MikeMike

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ends

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:27:56 AM

Are we able to run more than 1 masternode from the same wallet? From the same PC? What if I have 3000 kore? Can I run 5 masternodes from 1 wallet. Please explain.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

Are we able to run more than 1 masternode from the same wallet? From the same PC? What if I have 3000 kore? Can I run 5 masternodes from 1 wallet. Please explain.

one post previous...

7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
darkthan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:39:22 AM

Congrats for the great work kore team, you guys are doing a great job with Kore, I can't wait to see the new kore ready on bittrex
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:48:36 AM

The Bittrex Wallet is now Disabled from Trading.
Please do not send any coins from now on.
We will notify you when the new wallet will be released to the public.
Thanks for your support and patience during this most important Transition.

MikeMike
Will Bittrex fix your wallet. Hope you guy help them out soon.!!!

dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:24:23 AM

The Bittrex Wallet is now Disabled from Trading.
Please do not send any coins from now on.
We will notify you when the new wallet will be released to the public.
Thanks for your support and patience during this most important Transition.

MikeMike
Will Bittrex fix your wallet. Hope you guy help them out soon.!!!

Its a planned wallet upgrade and swap. Bittrex and KORE team are on top of it.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

so...will you upload the wallet after the swap on bittrex ?

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
william1980

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:45:16 AM

Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

so...will you upload the wallet after the swap on bittrex ?

The KORE Team will be working closely with Bittrex to perform the Swap
that we were informed will take a few days which includes testing and only
after Bittrex and the Team decide it is ready for the Public will it be released to the public
with updated links to the GIT and wallet downloads.
Hope that helps...

MikeMike

telih

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

Swap to take Days... rough. Still excited though.

So what happens if a masternode dc's? Like if its not online for an hour or 2 sometimes? (Because you keep saying it has to be 24/7)
kono900

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

Im very glad about Kore team for hard work they are doing. We are waiting impatiently for news .Thank you
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

that we were informed will take a few days

MikeMike

What about those of us who have their KORE in a local (old) wallet, can we (or should we) continue staking? I guess until the release of the new wallet, nothing changes for us, right?

And once the new wallet is released, will there be a hard fork of the chain or a soft fork?
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

MikeMike

What about those of us who have their KORE in a local (old) wallet, can we (or should we) continue staking? I guess until the release of the new wallet, nothing changes for us, right?

And once the new wallet is released, will there be a hard fork of the chain or a soft fork?

please read post #1018.  it explains what you need to know

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096416.1000
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

MikeMike

It is both a hard fork and soft fork. The old nodes will not be able to use the new chain also being new software to match up with the latest tech. The swap is 1 to 1 on the new chain so like starting exactly where the old chain leaves off. This is why you don't want to send coins now. They won't show up on the new chain which is why Bittrex disables Send and Receive but allows trading since it is an internal database now. All inputs are against the database they maintain. They managed to get Bitcoin Cash credited properly so this should simple in comparison. It didn't take very long for BCH because they had months to prepare for it and only had to protect against double spend attacks.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

Just checked on Bittrex, people are in selling mood. uhuhu ...
Never had any KORECoin.
I will wait for all this switching mess is over and upload wallet then.
+ buy some on Bittrex.
Amen. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:35 PM

OMFG you lazy idiots. Read 2 fucking pages before posting something stupid......please.

Seriously.

heres your update:
Swap going on & Bittrex wallet under maintenance. Swap will take a couple days(this coming from bittrex and out of devs control).
Any coins in local wallet are fine as your old wallet.dat will drop right into new wallet appdata folder upon new wallet release.

Note: I am in no way associated with kore team but have the ability to read and know that mikemike will take care of everyone.

Also, nom nom nom those kore for sale.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

OMFG you lazy idiots. Read 2 fucking pages before posting something stupid......please.

Seriously.

heres your update:
Swap going on & Bittrex wallet under maintenance. Swap will take a couple days(this coming from bittrex and out of devs control).
Any coins in local wallet are fine as your old wallet.dat will drop right into new wallet appdata folder upon new wallet release.

Note: I am in no way associated with kore team but have the ability to read and know that mikemike will take care of everyone.

Also, nom nom nom those kore for sale.

I admit my patience is tried at times between all the shills, manipulators, those spamming for other coins etc.
We/I still need to be careful to not 'lose it" but I am all for Due Diligence/Reading and researching info, links and posts.
An educated KORE Holder is our best Investor!

What I have recently come to realize is there are Telegram and other channels many people go to get involved in trading
and learning about Crypto Currencies and Investing in them that have never been to nor heard of,
nor understand the purpose of an OP Page/Operations Page. Let alone the sheer lack
of attention span/illiteracy/critical thinking abilities the MSM/entertainment has caused in the populous.  
Then there are pros in all facets of business who have no idea what it takes to pull off what
the KORE Team is doing in part organically and by our own grit.
We all, including myself need to learn, make advancements and changes to "do it right" as we possibly can
and under some most interesting circumstances.
We are putting out what a combined 2-5 ICO's are all in one KORE Project here with KORE and am sure a few
of those ICOs net worth they pulled in/scammed at times from people is over 100 million USD.
This is why I know the True Intrinsic Value of the KORE Projects combined with the KORE Team
is possibly a few thousand times undervalued.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

We are running the New Wallet,
Sent it to Bittrex so they can start their arduous in house setup, testing and tie in with their systems.
We assume this could take a few days as Richie had told me...

MikeMike

Moht

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

MikeMike, your patience and education in the forums along with your confidence in the Kore product are second to none.

Dreaming of a vacation to the The Bitcoin, Ethereum, KORE and Blockchain Super Conference in Dallas to see Texas Huck and maybe yourself speak!

But of course... i have to see these Bitcoin/KORE ATMs!

Gotta love critically thinking Texans! 

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

MikeMike, your patience and education in the forums along with your confidence in the Kore product are second to none.

Dreaming of a vacation to the The Bitcoin, Ethereum, KORE and Blockchain Super Conference in Dallas to see Texas Huck and maybe yourself speak!

But of course... i have to see these Bitcoin/KORE ATMs!

Gotta love critically thinking Texans! 

Thanks for your kind words.
 Smiley

We hope to have a few other projects up and running by then besides all we have going on in KORE.
The ATM at the Conference outside our Booth could do well for KORE and Projects.
I can't wait till 10-15% wake up from their creatively, purposely induced slumber!!!
 Wink

MikeMike

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: