Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Hi Guys, do you have a new website on the way as well? Just checked https://kore.life/ and seems to be down at the moment.

Thnx

The site is up and running.

http://www.kore.life/

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

Hi Guys, do you have a new website on the way as well? Just checked https://kore.life/ and seems to be down at the moment.

Thnx

www.kore.life still works. Hopefully they will get the https version back up soon as well. I'm sure they have more important things to do at the moment until the swap is complete though.

Btw you can still buy Kore right now which I'm not sure everyone realizes. Just log in to your Bittrex account then google "bittrex korecoin", click on the top link then you can buy/sell like normal.

I think there will be a big price increase as soon as the swap is over so now is a very good time to purchase.
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

Thnx

www.kore.life still works. Hopefully they will get the https version back up soon as well. I'm sure they have more important things to do at the moment until the swap is complete though.

Btw you can still buy Kore right now which I'm not sure everyone realizes. Just log in to your Bittrex account then google "bittrex korecoin", click on the top link then you can buy/sell like normal.

I think there will be a big price increase as soon as the swap is over so now is a very good time to purchase.
that is right you can sell/buy korecoin in bittrex the only feature they disable is withdrawal and deposit, I wish I can buy more of this coin and as always best luck for everyone
-amktt
andy84uk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:38:18 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 02:57:31 PM by andy84uk

The easiest way to look at and trade any coin on Bittrex is to:

- Click on the ฿ Markets drop down
- Type in the coin name in the search bar
- Click on the coin name.

Googling or changing the URL is not necessary and its especially useful when a wallet is having maintenance and you cant click on it through the Account Balances section.

Edit, Korecoin has just retraced and bounced off the bottom of the upward trend line formed back in August, so for me theres nothing to be too concerned about. The tech seems sound, the market cap is extremely low and most alt coins are suffering right now due to Bitcoins bull run.
balladofjpeg

Activity: 305
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

Thnx

I dont know if price is going to be much better soon. Lots of us bought also at 150-180K and I can see slow support and a lot sell pressure. Of course I hope im wrong.
The real point is looking forward for progress and keep support community and team. A retracement for Kore will be obviously, it did a great run from 10-20 and than 40K 100K 150K 180K.
Long term this price will be ridiculous, you have just to choose if hodl and relax or sell and risk to lose next train (2-3-6months from now? MM will help us for that point)
Azazel333

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

Thnx

I dont know if price is going to be much better soon. Lots of us bought also at 150-180K and I can see slow support and a lot sell pressure. Of course I hope im wrong.
The real point is looking forward for progress and keep support community and team. A retracement for Kore will be obviously, it did a great run from 10-20 and than 40K 100K 150K 180K.
Long term this price will be ridiculous, you have just to choose if hodl and relax or sell and risk to lose next train (2-3-6months from now? MM will help us for that point)

Train will be a lot sooner than that. Keep in mind that Kore's current market cap is $11 million dollars. There are dead or projects on life support with similar market caps so I simply can't see it going down from here.

Price is just stalling/falling right now because people see wallet in maintenance and they don't want to buy or don't know how. Price was at 130k sats when wallet into maintenance. So we've fallen 33% since then, I don't see it going much lower before we get a big surge when we get the good news from Bittrex.
balladofjpeg

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Thnx

Train will be a lot sooner than that. Keep in mind that Kore's current market cap is $11 million dollars. There are dead or projects on life support with similar market caps so I simply can't see it going down from here.

Price is just stalling/falling right now because people see wallet in maintenance and they don't want to buy or don't know how. Price was at 130k sats when wallet into maintenance. So we've fallen 33% since then, I don't see it going much lower before we get a big surge when we get the good news from Bittrex.

You know Im in KORE for so long and I love MM works and his dedication to Kore community (and vior etc ..)
I'm talking about market view. News of new wallet, masternodes etc are already in price. I think that will not move the price short term.
It will move when everyone will know why Kore is different and the real product. So guys spread the word !!!!
soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

Thnx

You know Im in KORE for so long and I love MM works and his dedication to Kore community (and vior etc ..)
I'm talking about market view. News of new wallet, masternodes etc are already in price. I think that will not move the price short term.
It will move when everyone will know why Kore is different and the real product. So guys spread the word !!!!

Already in price? lol. you are making me laugh out loud for real. You realize market cap of $11M is basically nothing in crypto, right?

All the comments always worrying about price; if you want quick cash go play ICO roullete, plenty of white papers you can spend your money on.
Azazel333

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

Thnx

Last announcement moved the price from 110k to 155k in a few hours so I seriously doubt its baked in. (I definitely agree with the baked in theory for larger coins/businesses where prudent investors have a clue what is going on) Most crypto investors don't even know what Kore is yet, let alone know about any announcements in advance.

Crypto is nothing like the stock market either, most crypto investors are ridiculous. If a coin is in maintenance like Kore currently is they are probably just bored with no price movement for 3 days and are just dumping so they can buy something more exciting. Probably jumping on the Monacoin bandwagon lol.
balladofjpeg

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:58:56 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 04:15:47 PM by balladofjpeg

Thnx

Already in price? lol. you are making me laugh out loud for real. You realize market cap of $11M is basically nothing in crypto, right?

All the comments always worrying about price; if you want quick cash go play ICO roullete, plenty of white papers you can spend your money on.

sorry mate
of course im a bit worried but not so much as you think.
thats a forum and a community. I repeat, I was in KORE probably before than you and im happy to be part of it.
Im sure this is a great choose mid-long term, how I am.
If you guys see a lot of potential for next days and you will be right, I will be happier than you.
GO KORE! GO MM!
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

Thnx

Last announcement moved the price from 110k to 155k in a few hours so I seriously doubt its baked in. (I definitely agree with the baked in theory for larger coins/businesses where prudent investors have a clue what is going on) Most crypto investors don't even know what Kore is yet, let alone know about any announcements in advance.

Crypto is nothing like the stock market either, most crypto investors are ridiculous. If a coin is in maintenance like Kore currently is they are probably just bored with no price movement for 3 days and are just dumping so they can buy something more exciting. Probably jumping on the Monacoin bandwagon lol.

Hi,

I am following this thread for some time and this is my first post here.

What I like in this thread is that each post is good and carries reasonable question, well explained answers or wallet status update.
I am so tired of people posting word "moon" on every page. That you can't read here.
One more proof that people are not aware of this coin that you can't find full time dedicated fuders. I am guessing that they are coming in package with wales.

My opinion is that people are not aware what is Kore. After new wallet is released Kore should feel positive momentum.
Kore team has a plan and more than one project ready for announcement. That is really promising.
Without marketing price will go up slowly. But you all already know that.

For the end I can say that I will stay here for longer time and follow this coin, with some long term investment, ofc!  Wink

MM and Kore team, keep up the good work!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:32:35 PM

Hi,

I am following this thread for some time and this is my first post here.

What I like in this thread is that each post is good and carries reasonable question, well explained answers or wallet status update.
I am so tired of people posting word "moon" on every page. That you can't read here.
One more proof that people are not aware of this coin that you can't find full time dedicated fuders. I am guessing that they are coming in package with wales.

My opinion is that people are not aware what is Kore. After new wallet is released Kore should feel positive momentum.
Kore team has a plan and more than one project ready for announcement. That is really promising.
Without marketing price will go up slowly. But you all already know that.

For the end I can say that I will stay here for longer time and follow this coin, with some long term investment, ofc!  Wink

MM and Kore team, keep up the good work!

Welcome to the KORE community and thanks for the kind words!

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

A bit of price speculation:

Kore has a super low coin count and, upon release, privacy for end users that will become industry standard.

$100+ in 12 months is a very good possibility.

Let me explain.

I believe, based on the increasing amounts of press regarding "trading cryptocurrencies" and the full page wall street journal ad talking about "trading cryptocurrencies"https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/11/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-trolled-by-cryptocurrency-start-up-eidoo-in-wsj-ad.html, that we are entering a "build it and they will come" scenario for traders. A full page wsj ad is ~$300,000.

The timing is perfect for a surge of money into the markets that most have only dreamed of.
Remember the Dec 16' - June 17' markets? My portfolio averaged 2200% during that period just by holding.
This is what is coming again. When? Soon.

Kore to a 200M cap is a pretty easy step once the money train shows up.

to the user that asked about my holdings.
I can confirm that it takes this many numbers xx,xxx to represent non dust amounts. Even though I own a nice bag, i want more Kore.

How long until I can add another decimal to my holdings? Depends on weak hands  Grin

john
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:07:59 AM

FYI- For Community:

People have asked if it is OK to trade KORE on Bittrex while we are all working on the Swap.
Richie from Bittrex replied saying it is OK to trade KORE and that only transfers/moving
kore in and out of Bittrex is disabled which is a very good thing!
As the Community has been well informed,...IF you send KORECoin to another wallet now you will lose your coins.
I posted this a few times but not sure if people saw it.

Link to the KORE Trading Page:    https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KORE
I presume the "wallet link" is not functioning due to them disabling the ability to transfer/move KORE coins in and out of Bittrex.

MikeMike

darkthan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:29:20 AM

A bit of price speculation:

Kore has a super low coin count and, upon release, privacy for end users that will become industry standard.

$100+ in 12 months is a very good possibility.

Let me explain.

I believe, based on the increasing amounts of press regarding "trading cryptocurrencies" and the full page wall street journal ad talking about "trading cryptocurrencies"m/2017/10/11/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-trolled-by-cryptocurrency-start-up-eidoo-in-wsj-ad.html]https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/10/11/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-trolled-by-cryptocurrency-start-up-eidoo-in-wsj-ad.html, that we are entering a "build it and they will come" scenario for traders. A full page wsj ad is ~$300,000.

The timing is perfect for a surge of money into the markets that most have only dreamed of.
Remember the Dec 16' - June 17' markets? My portfolio averaged 2200% during that period just by holding.
This is what is coming again. When? Soon.

Kore to a 200M cap is a pretty easy step once the money train shows up.

to the user that asked about my holdings.
I can confirm that it takes this many numbers xx,xxx to represent non dust amounts. Even though I own a nice bag, i want more Kore.

How long until I can add another decimal to my holdings? Depends on weak hands  Grin

john

I am new on the cryptocurrencies but i see Kore as an exelent alt coin, all the new features coming are amazing, i am sure the future for Kore will be very good.
altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:45:45 AM

Thnx

Oh ok it's the same one as before, I was under the impression that a complete re-brand would take place with new site, logo, roadmap etc. That would attract new investors and help to keep the price stable IMO, getting bittrex to implement the wallet update is obviously a critical step but I'm thinking we need some high profile marketing campaign to kick off the re brand.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:24 AM

Thnx

Oh ok it's the same one as before, I was under the impression that a complete re-brand would take place with new site, logo, roadmap etc. That would attract new investors and help to keep the price stable IMO, getting bittrex to implement the wallet update is obviously a critical step but I'm thinking we need some high profile marketing campaign to kick off the re brand.

Patience please.

MikeMike

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

Price has been fluctuating a ton today. lots of people selling and lots of people buying.

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:26 AM

Price has been fluctuating a ton today. lots of people selling and lots of people buying.

Taking profit elsewhere to nom nom nom on cheap kore.
theduuude

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

Taking profit elsewhere to nom nom nom on cheap kore.
I picked up plenty of cheap KORE...may go in for more

I reckon the sellers are traders taking profit and the buyers believe in the project...with so few coins, a hard bottom will be had (might be there now)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: