Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

when the work on Bitrex is over?

Good question. It can get to be very irritating.

Patience it may be awhile. They are working out bugs. Better to fix them now then after launch. If you want to see what a disaster an incomplete wallet can cause take a look at PIVX's thread.

Thank you for the positivity.

This wallet, while it does SO MUCH more, is still mainly a piece of software that holds monetary units (in this case, KORE). I know I want a wallet that has been tested thoroughly, and then tested further, since it involves my money.

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Personally a worst case scenario if we get it done by Saturday would even be awesome" May be the wallet will come soon
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Here's a video, by MX, showing a day in the life of KORE-sponsored surfer, Sylvana Lima.

https://youtu.be/kSHwlQZn1Mk

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

I don't think it's an unreasonable question. If it might take awhile, they are better off just saying that. You leave people to wonder and they just go away thinking the worse. This is not a no news is good news type of problem.

Are you noobs accounts Joking?

Mikemike has been more than forthcoming regarding issues with bittrex and the swap.
Have u been to kore.life and checked out the video demoing a future release?

Do some reading, quit your whining or sell all your kore to me.

Either way, get your act together and have some patience.

John
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

I don't think it's an unreasonable question. If it might take awhile, they are better off just saying that. You leave people to wonder and they just go away thinking the worse. This is not a no news is good news type of problem.

If they don't hit the deadline I am sure they will come forward and give details. I would rather the dev team take their time. A week now saves months of troubleshooting later for hundreds to thousands of people.
Archru

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Can anyone discuss preferable hardware requirements for the upcoming KORE wallet?  I realize there are probably many possible alternatives, but if you were personally going to purchase one dedicated laptop or desktop or other device for a KORE wallet node (under $1000 USD please, but under $500 USD even better), which would you choose?  Huh Smiley Cheesy

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

If they don't hit the deadline I am sure they will come forward and give details. I would rather the dev team take their time. A week now saves months of troubleshooting later for hundreds to thousands of people.

Well said.
We will have an update by tomorrow evening.
I'm actually compiling this newest version now and we
want to take it out for a drive as always...

MikeMike

1978280z

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:58:45 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 12:02:10 AM by 1978280z

Can anyone discuss preferable hardware requirements for the upcoming KORE wallet?  I realize there are probably many possible alternatives, but if you were personally going to purchase one dedicated laptop or desktop or other device for a KORE wallet node (under $1000 USD please, but under $500 USD even better), which would you choose?  Huh Smiley Cheesy

As masternodes need a public/static IP address and 24/7 up time, most run them on a VPS (Virtual Private Server). I like to run a Linux VPS from vultr for a few bucks a month. You can get a freeish Windows server 2016 VPS from AWS (Amazon Web Services) if you're not tech savvy.
Pezso

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Well said.

MikeMike

UTC time?
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

Muggy day today, great day for some research!

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
FastBrain

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:49:41 PM

Well said.

MikeMike

This Kore is becoming a labyrinth.
Dev, you have to do some fix...
Too many posts and web sites...  market goes down for this too...
Where can we download the last wallet (life out)?
telih

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

Too many posts and web sites...  market goes down for this too...

Relax, Kore team is working hard to get everything fixed. Do not rush things. Kore will be big, no one will remember a week delay, everyone will remember a bugged launch because impatient people like you are wanting release of a broken wallet. If you just want market to rise then go play pump and dumps. We are waiting for great tech here.
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

Looks pretty good, ui was upgraded, that is, do not know whether there is innovation in the code, I am very concerned about the project
Mike said earlier that they were not going to use any code from the old dev's wallet and that its a full rewrite from the ground up. with that being said that means there will be a bunch of innovation to the code.

matrix

████████████████████████████████████
telih

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:48:08 AM

Too many posts and web sites...  market goes down for this too...

Relax, Kore team is working hard to get everything fixed. Do not rush things. Kore will be big, no one will remember a week delay, everyone will remember a bugged launch because impatient people like you are wanting release of a broken wallet. If you just want market to rise then go play pump and dumps. We are waiting for great tech here.

As much as I believe in the tech, its very hard to "Relax" when we have been given no realistic timescales as to when the issues will be resolved, nor given any great detail as to the extent of the issues. Meanwhile the price just keeps drifting lower causing more people to move on due to frustration and fear of potentially losing more money.

Hopefully this update will give more clarity on what the situation is, as its just creating a lack of confidence in what I am sure is a sound technology.

Yeah, I understand. But the track record of MikeMike and team are different, they are clearly dedicated and hard working and the night is not over.

Alts are bleeding to bitcoin, and especially today because of the next of the bitcoin fork spam.
altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

I'm sure once the bitcoin fork is completed + time to allow dust to settle and when the wallet is done plus other useful marketing/promotional stuff is underway we should at the very least see some stability.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:53:39 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:34:00 AM by MikeMike

Wallet Update:

We did not get enough Blocks to go by to fully test PoW and PoS
so may need another day or two to determine if the fix works.

Just an FYI:
Code adjustments and specially bugs is not the kind of work you have an estimated time for
like getting some plumbing work done on your home. It does not work that way
so there may be some adjustments in your expectations that are in the Coding world,... Unrealistic.
It took me some time to realize this myself.
For those wondering...
I informed people of an update by this evening.
I waited as long as I could to see if we could get more blocks to go by but we did not.
This is a perfect example of "How Coding & Testing works"...

If this new build tests out fine we then submit to Bittrex and they do their review and integrations and testing on their end.
We do not know how long Bittrex will take after we hand them the source nor when that will be nor if it will pass
their integration and testing though we expect it to. Like the first situation,....
They managed their dir differently so we naturally complied. Nobody was right nor wrong in the first one.
Just different ways is all. Bittrex knows what this means to them and us and so far they have been Awesome! so Hats off to them.

Myself and the Team are committed and care very much about the entire Community and Investors.
I did not spend 3 years of my life making many sacrifices and at a huge financial cost
to go and hurt people when it is my very motivation to create a real Team and Projects.
I'm sorry for what the scam devs and corrupt Teams did to so many in the Crypto Space.
On the other side of the coin,.. no pun intended... For those who make out like
they are personally so important and demanding, you may need to do a reality check.
Such posts will not be tolerated and are detrimental to you own investment
let alone what it does to new ones interested in KORE.
Myself and the Team are well aware of the implications this delayed wallet could cause are
all working diligently at all hours and frankly this wait for the blocks to go by is the first break
we had and it was needed. I am taking full responsibility for this delay am in regular daily communication,
paying for the fixes and Swap costs alone are 1.5 BTC. I hope this is enough balanced view and explanation
to secure your trust and patience while we all work this out.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:16:33 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:46:18 AM by MikeMike

Why is your website down?

Problems with top end certificates that are misbehaving.
We are not dos'd, it is being tough to find the issue
and two Coders are on it.

MikeMike

theduuude

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:08 AM

m^2 thanks for your update.  what matters is when the wallet is released it works.  i'm patient.  i don't get people who want instant gratification (perhaps a problem with society these days)  i'm in for the long haul.  go KORE, go BTC!

you have been more than generous with the frequency and honesty of your communication
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:12 AM

All alt coins are recovering but KORE and this is due to your irresponsible behavior and lack of managerial and marketing skills. Just a bunch of amateurs playing with peoples money. What a mess this coin is.

10 DAYS DELAY ON THE WALLET RELEASE
WEBSITE DOWN

SCAM!!

Yea, Real effective.
This post is for posterity to forever preserve your lies.

Have a good one.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

m^2 thanks for your update.  what matters is when the wallet is released it works.  i'm patient.  i don't get people who want instant gratification (perhaps a problem with society these days)  i'm in for the long haul.  go KORE, go BTC!

you have been more than generous with the frequency and honesty of your communication

We dont know who these people are nor their real intentions if they even have any besides some lulz.
Actually kinda good for the Team to have this break. We will be more effective with some well deserved sleep.
One thing for sure, I don't ever want to see the Community go through this again.
I'd hate to pull the plug on this Swap and revisit it in 30 days "If Bittrex could fit us in their schedule".
They have been awesome with us and appreciate it.
Shame is my poor decision of trusting a new change we implemented that was actually for the Communities benefit.
We also had some serious circumstances arise I might get into a bit once we get this wallet out.
All we can do is our best.

MikeMike

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: