Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

Bitcoin doesn't come down as fast as it use to. Grin
Waiting for rebuy orders to fill, almost time to play destiny 2!
Gonna be a rough week, lol. GO KORE GO BTC

Been in crypto since 13 it's always like this when the FOMO crowds turn up.
No doubt the team is working as fast they can.

Im with you, fudders get relentless before price moves up but obviously those ass knots just wanted cheaper kore and probably already sold and moved on to fud another project for a 10% gain.

The identities of scum like this will come to light eventually and hopefully they get their karma in any form.
These trolls share dna with parasites like Jamie Dimon...complete scum that would step over their homeless mother to make a dollar.

I have made a mint in crypto and have no problem spending some of that to find and destroy the lives of immature market manipulating scumbags.

Whew, they get me fired up,
John

Power to the kore..do not sell your kore people, price is going to explode upwards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:47:46 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:15:30 PM by MikeMike

What is the point of having a forum, where those that have a vested interest in this digital asset/coin are not able to see both the positive and negative voices of its community. I understand removing the comments of those that are just intent on creating a negative sentiment towards it for no real purpose other than to serve their own, but my comment I believe was justified. Deleting all negative comments goes against what this forum should be about, which should be a balanced discussion on the current and future topics revolving around KORE.

I agree in part, and to have a "somewhat balanced" post like yours is a breath of fresh air....
But lets not confuse "Negative Posts" with "Attacking Posts"
and "all" with "most".
Attacking, obnoxious and incessant ones will not be tolerated.
Nor ones that go on a propaganda spree for their own corrupt purposes.
This is why people are moving away from Bitcointalk and serious investors
want nothing to do with it and I agree with them since BCT is a cesspool
of scam coins and shill accounts.

MikeMike

andy84uk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

Thats fair enough, I agree that some of the posts were a little extreme and deserved moderation.. Anyways, as much as it seemed like I was ranting, I am a believer in this tech and hopefully KORE will be my first experience of having my very own masternode very soon (When I figure out how to do all that kinda stuff!)
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:19:50 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:39:57 PM by MikeMike

Thats fair enough, I agree that some of the posts were a little extreme and deserved moderation.. Anyways, as much as it seemed like I was ranting, I am a believer in this tech and hopefully KORE will be my first experience of having my very own masternode very soon (When I figure out how to do all that kinda stuff!)

Thanks for getting it.
We all need to be careful to not go to extremes since those looking in
do not understand the head games that are played out in the crypto space.
Nor get jaded. Many of these "complainers" expect to not be challenged since most coins
are P&D schemes and they dont mind since they too are playing the price and Community.

MikeMike

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:19:38 PM

Is there anything we can do to help?

I mean, if it helps, I can run three nodes with the new wallet and I promise I will not mine or transfer my KORE to them or do anything dumb or unethical. If the new blockchain doesn't get moving because of too little hashpower, I can help mining and will burn the mined tokens - that's all easy to control.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

Is there anything we can do to help?

I mean, if it helps, I can run three nodes with the new wallet and I promise I will not mine or transfer my KORE to them or do anything dumb or unethical. If the new blockchain doesn't get moving because of too little hashpower, I can help mining and will burn the mined tokens - that's all easy to control.

The Chain is moving along well but had to make a few compromises on PoW
and doing it as best we can for it to be reasonable and meet the goal of a stable Chain.
PoS is ramping up very nicely.
Looks promising, Masternodes are now starting to be tested.
Realize,... one little buggar can change all this but so far this chain functions.
If we need Beta Testers we will let you know but
it will require an NDA to be signed and Full doxing.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

Really like tech behind KORE and am a supporter. I think a second exchange will be necessary for long term success.

We hope to land a few more exchanges if possible but right now with all this scam ICO money coming in they are
making the listing fee into the 20-50,000 range to get their cut of the dirty money...

CryptoBeto

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:06:56 PM

WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 11 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:12:07 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

You Sir are a total Coward.
You blocked KORE in Twitter so I can't copy and paste our entire conversation we had in PM.
Nice move.

MikeMike

ends

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

Really like tech behind KORE and am a supporter. I think a second exchange will be necessary for long term success.

We hope to land a few more exchanges if possible but right now with all this scam ICO money coming in they are
making the listing fee into the 20-50,000 range to get their cut of the dirty money...
I did not know that. A listing fee? How is that not absurd? They should add the coins that attract attention to the exchange and volume. Because that is where they make their money. Trading fees.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

I did not know that. A listing fee? How is that not absurd? They should add the coins that attract attention to the exchange and volume. Because that is where they make their money. Trading fees.

Welcome to Crypto!
Not when you take near unbridled greed into play.
Exactly why things need to change.

MikeMike

CryptoBeto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

You blocked KORE in Twitter so I can't copy and paste our entire conversation we had in PM.
Nice move.

MikeMike

Stop lying to everyone in this group, deliver a working product once and for all so the Bittrex wallets can be opened and everyone can get out of this mess you put us in.

Everyday that goes by with no working product more people decide to stay away from KORE, the price continues to drop, there no trading volume and there won't be any as long as you remain lying and pushing the release.

How many more excuses do you have? Just because the puppets here in this group say its ok it doesn't reflect the sentiment from the majority of the ppl scammed by your lies.

I do have captures about the entire conversation, particularly good when you talk about Bittrex and the government regulators. I´m saving that for later.

To get rid of me all you need to do is stop lying and release a working product, then I´ll be happy to sell all my coins to you idiots.

This is not over MikeMike
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:28:03 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

CryptoBeto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:29:02 PM

He is lying, he cant list KORE anywhere else because theres no wallet and no coins on the new chain. Not all exchanges have a listing fee, specially not for reputable coins. Do some research and you will see.

Lies lies and more lies MikeMike
andy84uk

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Nice move.

MikeMike

Stop lying to everyone in this group, deliver a working product once and for all so the Bittrex wallets can be opened and everyone can get out of this mess you put us in.

Everyday that goes by with no working product more people decide to stay away from KORE, the price continues to drop, there no trading volume and there won't be any as long as you remain lying and pushing the release.

How many more excuses do you have? Just because the puppets here in this group say its ok it doesn't reflect the sentiment from the majority of the ppl scammed by your lies.

I do have captures about the entire conversation, particularly good when you talk about Bittrex and the government regulators. I´m saving that for later.

To get rid of me all you need to do is stop lying and release a working product, then I´ll be happy to sell all my coins to you idiots.

Firstly, just because the wallet is currently disabled in Bittrex, doesn't stop anyone from trading Korecoin to BTC and doing whatever they want with their money afterwards.

Secondly, what exactly are your motives. I can understand frustration due to these delays, but your behaviour goes beyond that to more of a vendetta against MikeMike himself. It is completely childish behaviour and anyone with any sense whatsoever who reads your posts will know to just ignore you. If you want to make a point, then make it in a rational and civilised manner, and not in this moronic way you are currently doing.

Also, you completely contradict yourself by stating that we will be the "idiots" when a working wallet is released and you sell your coins. That literally makes you sound like the idiot.
CryptoBeto

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:44:45 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Nice move.

MikeMike

Firstly, just because the wallet is currently disabled in Bittrex, doesn't stop anyone from trading Korecoin to BTC and doing whatever they want with their money afterwards.

Secondly, what exactly are your motives. I can understand frustration due to these delays, but your behaviour goes beyond that to more of a vendetta against MikeMike himself. It is completely childish behaviour and anyone with any sense whatsoever who reads your posts will know to just ignore you. If you want to make a point, then make it in a rational and civilised manner, and not in this moronic way you are currently doing.

Of course that a Bittrex disabled wallet for over 11 days affects people, you are not thinking of those with coins outside of Bittrex. Mike himself admitted he worded his original post before the swap in a certain way to avoid massive sellouts. Everyone thought it was a process of a couple of hours, specially the KORE team was surprised when Richie (Bittrex) told him it would take a couple of days. They had no idea which is a rookie mistake, or a shady move. Pretty much everyone would have sold if they would have told you it was going to take over 2 weeks to swap, specially with the BTC forks.

The more you ppl encourage their shady behavior the worse the end result will be.

I couldn't care less about what all of you think, so its a waste of your time.

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality. And I won't do it just here, obviously all of you just suck it up to KORE in fear to lose your money, I will share this everywhere, getting in touch with YouTubers so its properly done (Just like you should be promoting your coin Mike)

The guy doesnt even show his face or the team, not brave enough to do a video explaining the situation, hiding here surrounded by zombies.
ends

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

His coins must be locked up in the old wallet.  Off the exchange.  1000 to 1 says he doesnt sell anything.  He'll take advantage of the rise like everyone else.
andy84uk

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:53:45 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Nice move.

MikeMike

Of course that a Bittrex disabled wallet for over 11 days affects people, you are not thinking of those with coins outside of Bittrex. Mike himself admitted he worded his original post before the swap in a certain way to avoid massive sellouts. Everyone thought it was a process of a couple of hours, specially the KORE team was surprised when Richie (Bittrex) told him it would take a couple of days. They had no idea which is a rookie mistake, or a shady move. Pretty much everyone would have sold if they would have told you it was going to take over 2 weeks to swap, specially with the BTC forks.

The more you ppl encourage their shady behavior the worse the end result will be.

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality. And I won't do it just here, obviously all of you just suck it up to KORE in fear to lose your money, I will share this everywhere, getting in touch with YouTubers so its properly done (Just like you should be promoting your coin Mike)

The guy doesnt even show his face or the team, not brave enough to do a video explaining the situation, hiding here surrounded by zombies.

I am pretty sure no one thought it was going to be a couple of hours. it was a snapshot of all the holdings held in Bittrex, a creation of a brand new coin and transfer of all holdings to that coin. All the while ensuring all trading that occurred was captured also. Not to even mention the testing of the wallet to ensure stability and security.. Maybe you thought it was a couple hours and that is why you are so bitter, I don't know. If you do truly have a investment in Kore, then why are you so hell bent on being so massively negative towards in it a way that would only lead to you losing more money. Its like a comparison of you buying a house then when you want to sell it, telling everyone who's looking at it that its a piece of crap and no one should go near it.  
northface2

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:59:49 PM

NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Nice move.

MikeMike

you sound like a crybaby loser that bet all your families money!! no one likes its taking so long but the updates are there...and have been since day one...sry your money is tied up but maybe u shouldn't play with money you cant lose. be a man...stop stomping your feet cause things didn't work out your way...you got your money stuck and to bad...you will have to wait for a better day...go Kore Im in for the long haul ....unlike this dumb-ass day trader.
ends

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

he doesnt own much.  Cant. No one is that stupid
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: