Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
andy84uk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:47:35 PM

I have owned Kore since the start. Back when the original dev was still involved and abandoned the project. MikeMike stepped in, invested his own money and saved the project.  Re: bittrex - they are simply overwhelmed with recent verification requirement changes and btc forks. Patience with Kore is rewarded.

I don't think anyone is doubting how long it takes for Bittrex to get things sorted, Its more to do with how long its taken the team to get this new wallet fixed. The longer it takes the more it feels like there are far more fundamental issues with it.  I still have not sold one coin yet during all this. But, the longer this goes on, the more nervous I, and I am sure others are getting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:52:32 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:11:36 PM by MikeMike

WEBSITE IS DOWN
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 11 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

CryptoBeto/Crypto VFX,
More lies like this and you will be banned.
This is your last warning.

MikeMike

Well a lot of it is truth and then some of his claims are a bit more dubious. Website is down at least for me at least. Wallet release has been delayed around 11 days after you advertised it in here as being a fairly quick swap (you may not have said this explicitly but it was certainly implied). You mentioned how we should be ready to support the new network and made it quite clear that you thought the whole process would be rather quick.

You very clearly said Bittrex would be suspending trading during the swap, it did not. I based my decision in large part off of this info from you. I figured suspended trading would be a good thing because once trading was re-initiated we would have the good news of a successful swap and price would increase. Instead we are currently sitting at around 80k when the price was at around 120k at the time it was supposedly going to be suspended.

His claim that Bittrex wallet was blocked since October 13th is true or at least close to it. (I think it was the 14th but I could be wrong) On the bright side for me at least I had all my coins on Bittrex and have subsequently been able to cut my losses despite how painful that has been. At my peak I owned over 1% of all Korecoins so I have lost many bitcoins as a result of believing the swap would be relatively painless and trading would be suspended as MikeMike clearly said.

As far as his claim of no rebranding and no marketing I would say this is where he (he being CryptoBeto) is not being completely honest. You have rebranded from Korecoin to Kore although without much fan fair. There was/is the Brazil surfing marketing so you have done something. Personally I believe that marketing a coin this size and at this stage to the general public is a very poor choice but everyone can decide that for themselves. Considering they have to buy Bitcoin just to buy Kore there are simply too many barriers to entry.

Over the last two weeks or so I have come to question MikeMike's judgement. I'm not sure if it is him being disingenuous or simply incompetent. He has gotten too many things wrong for it not to be one or the other. Don't take my word for it, simply read through the thread carefully and make that decision for yourselves.

All that said I wouldn't be shocked if Kore does well but there are simply too many question marks for me to continue. I made the mistaking of over investing in one coin and I have paid the price. (I was pretty much all in on Kore, you can also read my posts earlier in this thread to confirm the validity of my statements) I truly hope I am wrong about MikeMike as I don't want anyone else to suffer the angst I've felt over the past two weeks.

Ultimately I made this post for mostly cathartic reasons as my losses are extensive. I was impressed enough with the team to go virtually all in on this coin but the last two weeks brought me too many question marks. All I ask is that you do your own research and decide for yourself!

Thanks for your critique.
Sorry for any incorrect info that was immediately corrected.
I asked someone with experience and received a wrong answer and it was not Bittrex.
Hind sight and arm chair quarterbacking when you do not have the facts is easy to do
and I do encourage ones to read through the thread and the entire Swap page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096416.msg23506707#msg23506707
I have been and do take full responsibility for this Swap and the Marketing decisions which
actually is a test that proved very successful and obviously we expected the wallet to have been released
and the rest of the plans initiated but we followed through with what we agreed to do and that we could.
The connections made there and the long term benefits will be well worth the effort.
I dont expect you to agree and it is not my desire to please individual people here.
I did clearly mention it is up to the individual whether to keep their coins on the exchange
or remove them and that there could be delays and asked for the cooperation
and patience of the Community and Investors.
You only pay the price when you sell and read my older posts. I suggest to people to never invest
more than they are willing to lose and take the example of some pros
to not invest more than 10% into any one investment.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

I have owned Kore since the start. Back when the original dev was still involved and abandoned the project. MikeMike stepped in, invested his own money and saved the project.  Re: bittrex - they are simply overwhelmed with recent verification requirement changes and btc forks. Patience with Kore is rewarded.

I don't think anyone is doubting how long it takes for Bittrex to get things sorted, Its more to do with how long its taken the team to get this new wallet fixed. The longer it takes the more it feels like there are far more fundamental issues with it.  I still have not sold one coin yet during all this. But, the longer this goes on, the more nervous I, and I am sure others are getting.

Correct.
This is not a Bittrex issue, it is the Wallet bugs we have made much progress on fixing.
I dont blame you for getting nervous. I would too.
Since all we hit were roadblocks for a week we moved onto a different solution
which so far on its first try is working out well.
BUT you know/or you need to know how coding bugs out goes.
Very unpredictable.

MikeMike

Vettabat

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:16 PM

I wonder, there are a lot of sites that you can not visit through the Tor Browser. So if the project supposed to provide private internet surfing using Tor technology, that will significantly decrease amounts of sites for visiting. Also, Tor is reeeeeeally slow. How will you solve all these issues?
telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

While having the bittrex wallet disabled is obviously annoying, am i the only one who remember's MM's first timeline a month ago? He said October at the earliest (if everything worked perfectly), November if something came up, and December at the latest.  It's still a week away from November and a lot of unexpected bugs have been conquered.

Things came up.. unfortunately they came up after it looked clear and the swap was started, but crap happens.
I was okay waiting till Nov-Dec (as all of you were, I didn't see objections to that post).

End of October, still waiting patiently.
Maybe a late comment, but it was on my mind here.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:02 AM

I wonder, there are a lot of sites that you can not visit through the Tor Browser. So if the project supposed to provide private internet surfing using Tor technology, that will significantly decrease amounts of sites for visiting. Also, Tor is reeeeeeally slow. How will you solve all these issues?

What I can say is this:
Tor provides an option of what is considered the highest level
of security and privacy we have at our disposal today and
recommended by some of the top minds/talents in the field.
The more people use it the more secure we all are.
I have watched videos on youtube 720P in the KORESurf Tor browser
and some on the Team without plugins. Sure it might inconvenience
a culture that wants instant gratifications but they are not yet ready for us
but the masses are waking up.
People will need to make serious choices.
Whether they want to sacrifice their security and privacy for convenience.
If you want "it all" right out of the gate, it frankly won't happen.
Tor site tells you,.. The most security and privacy is not to use Windows
nor use plugins like flash etc. But what will you be doing and why?
None of my business but based upon the level of convenience
you want, there are options already existing in the form of these plugins.
This is about data collection and your whereabouts being known 24/7
all compiled into the NSA databases.
If you dont mind that, have at it.
For Journalists Whistle-blowers, Activists and the like.
These choices of convenience are a life and death matter.

MikeMike

CryptoBeto

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:31:37 AM

So now you harass women on Twitter MikeMike? My wife reported your account and has joined the campaign to expose you.

https://i.imgur.com/q9cortK.png
Fiat Hodler

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

So now you harass women on Twitter MikeMike? My wife reported your account and has joined the campaign to expose you.

https://i.imgur.com/q9cortK.png

What's your end game? Why do you insist on abusing MikeMike and his team?

What do you even get out of this? It seems like you're wasting your own time cause nobody really cares what you have to say.
CryptoBeto

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:03:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/SmMFgyB.jpg
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:15:25 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:31:30 AM by MikeMike

What you are doing is harassment.
What I am doing is out of concern for a Human Being.

I realize people that do what you do have the propensity to treat other people in real life similarly.
Not saying you do. Just is a concern of mine. I care about people and have seen
similar situations in others come to manifest. Not saying you are as abusive to people in real life as you are here.
Just is and always has been a concern of mine and something I have experience in uncovering.
Perhaps She should start with all your posts to me in PM on Twitter, here in Bitcointalk
and your attempt to derail the KORE Swap in Bittrex.
You ARE a person with a mission and mark my words, this will go full circle for you.
Could be this week, next year, ten years from now. I have seen it happen time and again.
I won't have anything to do with that but such is life.

I won't be around much longer.
The KORE Projects are setup to go on without me with multiple kill switches.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:45 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 04:07:39 AM by MikeMike

One last chance CryptoBeto/Crypto VFX,
Either cease and desist or you will be banned.
Nice try on the "harassment accusation".
Might want to look at the fingers pointing back at yourself as usual.
Your Wife admits you are abusive.
Interesting...

MikeMike

robert3harrison

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

Ok, this is just getting annoying.

Ban him already. I come here to get updates about the coin, not listen to someone complain about... actually, I don't even know what he's complaining about.

Crypto is still somewhat the wild, wild west. Invest at your own risk. If you lose, quit crying and move on.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:36:42 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 04:14:09 AM by MikeMike

Ok, this is just getting annoying.

Ban him already. I come here to get updates about the coin, not listen to someone complain about... actually, I don't even know what he's complaining about.

Crypto is still somewhat the wild, wild west. Invest at your own risk. If you lose, quit crying and move on.

I was instructed by the Mods at Bitcointalk to give them fair warning.
I have no option to ban someone but report their posts to the moderators.
The Community can do likewise.
Look at the bottom right corner of any post and you will
see the option to "report to moderator".

This is a perfect example of the cesspool existing in crypto and to be expected
since KORE will be going mainstream and why serious investors want nothing to do
with Bitcointalk. We have a solution for that too. Delayed a bit but it is on the way.

Soon KORE will be run by people who won't give people like that a reply ever.
I am not that person and not the one to further these KORE Projects to their completion.
More skilled professional people are required to do that. I know my limitations
and am grateful to have brought these KORE Projects this far.
I do want to thank them for making KORE known to a much wider crytpo base...
and exposing himself for whom he is.

You could probably deduce by now whom at middle school stepped in
to defend a classmate from a bully beating the crap out of someone who could not defend themselves.
The son of a pro boxer and a pro himself at that age and they tried to make me class president.
I dont like titles, nor the corruption in politics as the rich kids tried to give me their lunch money
to run a campaign for a longer recess and since then I withdrew from running seeing what was to come
years down the road and also since then a political atheist.
That has carried on into my adult life and is a reason I am here...

MikeMike

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

Soon KORE will be run by people who won't give people like that a reply ever.
I am not that person and not the one to further these KORE Projects to their completion.
More skilled professional people are required to do that. I know my limitations
and am grateful to have brought these KORE Projects this far.
I do want to thank them for making KORE known to a much wider crytpo base...
and exposing himself for whom he is.

You could probably deduce by now whom at middle school stepped in
to defend a classmate from a bully beating the crap out of someone who could not defend themselves.
The son of a pro boxer and a pro himself at that age and they tried to make me class president.
I dont like titles, nor the corruption in politics as the rich kids tried to give me their lunch money
to run a campaign for a longer recess and since then I withdrew from running seeing what was to come
years down the road and also since then a political atheist.
That has carried on into my adult life and is a reason I am here...

MikeMike

MikeMike everyone...

Thanks for everything thus far MikeMike.

That wallet on Kore.life is pretty amazing. How long until the browser is added?

BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:04:54 AM

You are 100% correct MikeMike, it always goes full circle. You don't have to worry mate, his time will come. I just can't understand what his problem is tbh...you guys gave updates all along the way, unless he can't read. Why throw a sissy fit if you are invested? makes no sense or plain stupidity if you ask me.

For those new to the forum feel free to go and read all MikeMike's updates regarding the swap..Kore currently has a low life..oh sorry troll thats trying his best to spread FUD. Yes there was delays and yes its not ideal...BUT THEY ARE BUSY FIXING IT..shit projects just releases stuff with bugs or not..read between the lines guys..if you've watched the interview with Texus Huck and FuturePodcast they clearly stated that they want to ensure their first product is 100% bug free..so be greatfull that the team wants to go through all that effort and unit testing to ensure the safety of their product (which btw encompasses way more features than just send and receive btw)...most crypto's just release stuff with bugs and all..not what you are going to get here. I'm happy to wait..heck I support the team and purpose/vision, don't even really care when the wallet comes out or what the price is.

@MikeMike Regarding your post above...you've done an excellent job so far, I know dealing with trolls and crypto peeps can be difficult I just hope the professional you are referring to can do as good job keeping the community informed.
BitWhat

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:36:20 AM

Once all the troll dust settles and the new wallet is out Kore Team should reach out to some of the original Cypherpunks..would make for one awesome collaboration and interviews. These guys have been exposing government hacking and surveillance for many years...how awesome would it be if we can get some of their inputs, maybe even contributions. Kore matches their Ideology of privacy so perfect combo imo.

"Cypherpunks are dedicated to building anonymous systems… Privacy is necessary for an open society in the electronic age… We cannot expect governments, corporations, or other large, faceless organizations to grant us privacy…We must defend our own privacy if we expect to have any. We are defending our privacy with cryptography, with anonymous mail forwarding systems, with digital signatures, and with electronic money”.

Good read btw: http://cybersalon.org/cypherpunk/
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

You are 100% correct MikeMike, it always goes full circle. You don't have to worry mate, his time will come. I just can't understand what his problem is tbh...you guys gave updates all along the way, unless he can't read. Why throw a sissy fit if you are invested? makes no sense or plain stupidity if you ask me.

For those new to the forum feel free to go and read all MikeMike's updates regarding the swap..Kore currently has a low life..oh sorry troll thats trying his best to spread FUD. Yes there was delays and yes its not ideal...BUT THEY ARE BUSY FIXING IT..shit projects just releases stuff with bugs or not..read between the lines guys..if you've watched the interview with Texus Huck and FuturePodcast they clearly stated that they want to ensure their first product is 100% bug free..so be greatfull that the team wants to go through all that effort and unit testing to ensure the safety of their product (which btw encompasses way more features than just send and receive btw)...most crypto's just release stuff with bugs and all..not what you are going to get here. I'm happy to wait..heck I support the team and purpose/vision, don't even really care when the wallet comes out or what the price is.

@MikeMike Regarding your post above...you've done an excellent job so far, I know dealing with trolls and crypto peeps can be difficult I just hope the professional you are referring to can do as good job keeping the community informed.

They will do a much better and more professional job than me in keeping the community informed.
 Wink
I would not have it any other way.
Regarding my tapering off etc.
All it means is I will become more powerful than they ever could imagine...
My time, efforts and ideas have been diverted wearing the many hats
of responsibility in all the different areas and facets of the KORE Team Projects
contributing in time design and creation of them all.
Now I will go back to doing what I do best, and those things are not public.

MikeMike

BitWhat

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:19:17 AM

They will do a much better and more professional job than me in keeping the community informed.
 Wink
of responsibility in all the different areas and facets of the KORE Team Projects

MikeMike

Yea community management in the crypto space is not for everyone...tough cookie but there are some made for it  Smiley
Who will be taking over community communications,etc if I may ask
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:36:50 AM

Wink

MikeMike

Yea community management in the crypto space is not for everyone...tough cookie but there are some made for it  Smiley

It will be a transitional move.
Am I being cryptic again and withholding information?
 Cheesy
They would have already been mentioned by me if I wanted people to know
at this point in time. Apologies for the many times I do not make known
to the public certain information etc.
There is "a method to my madness"...
What you will notice is an inexplicable change.

MikeMike

BitWhat

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

Wink

MikeMike

It will be a transitional move.
Am I being cryptic again and withholding information?
 Cheesy
They would have already been mentioned by me if I wanted people to know
at this point in time. Apologies for the many times I do not make known
to the public certain information etc.
There is "a method to my madness"...
What you will notice is an inexplicable change.

MikeMike

Haha no worries MikeMike...I trust your method to madness Smiley information is there to be released when the time is right.

Oh while here...is the bittrex trading inside the wallet still included in the upcoming release?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: