Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
darkthan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

kore coin still ok to trade in bittrex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

Im thinking about running a masternode, but i see you need 2 wallets to run a masternode? Why is that? And do i need to get 2 VPS's then?

Im sorry if this is a dumb question but i couldnt find the answer  Huh

We will put out instructions in the next 48 hours.
You can do some due diligence on Masternodes
if you like till then. I addressed this a few times in my comments
and I believe there some info in the Updates post.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

Yes you may trade on Bittrex.

drager007

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

The wallet on Bittrex is opened
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

DO NOT SEND THE NEW WALLET KORE, TO YOUR OLD LEGACY KORECOIN WALLET!

MikeMike

CryptoBeto

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

The truth about KORE on this non moderated thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322563.new#new
drager007

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

MikeMike

I don't have the old wallet waiting for the new one  Roll Eyes
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

MikeMike

Indeed, wallet on Bittrex is not anymore in Maintenance status.
Is Bittrex using old or new wallet?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cupscrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

Market open, new wallet incoming , so what was all this fuss about ? How to collect my old korecoins ?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:15:35 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:29:08 PM by MikeMike

Will keep reposting this post to keep it on the first page in the forum... Read it regularly to find all the updates.

NEW UPDATES IN BOLD:

KORECoin Swap and ReBranding on 10-14-2017
*** How the Community can help make it a Successful Swap!
Please check this post regularly for updates.
* 1- I was just informed by Richie from Bittrex that a Swap takes a couple days.
See the included slack chat posts.
We will do our best to expedite what we can when we can.
I was not aware until now. I'm sure this lengthy process is for all our benefit.
Bittrex has accomplished many Swaps so I trust their guidance.
* Plus they have to do an intensive Code Review to protect their exchange and clients/your assets.
I will keep the Community informed.
* 2- We are running the New Wallet,
Sent it to Bittrex so they can start their arduous in house setup, testing and tie in with their systems.
We assume this could take a few days as Richie had told me...

3- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
All your coins must Mature first, before they are available to send or stake.

4- Update from Huck:
"Dear Kore Community.... a quick update...   there was a minor issue with the wallet when Bittrex attempted to run it.  
In a nutshell the way that they wanted to run it was different than the way that we run ours naturally.
 It has been nice discovering and understanding how Bittrex does things.  Issue has been resolved and Bittrex was able to start the wallet.  
This now leads them into the integration testing portion of this transition. We will hear from them again soon on their progress.
So far no major issues and we have been able to fix the minor ones....
I will post another update as soon as I have one. Thank you everyone and have a great day!!   Huck"

5- UPDATE:
To the KORE Community:
On this update, Bittrex had found an issue on our end which has since been partially resolved. We are diligently working on fully resolving the issue.
We want to thank Richie, Julian and the entire Bittrex Team for their patience, flexibility and desire to have this be a successful swap.
Our goal is to get this resolved effectively and hope for it to coincide with our Public Marketing Strategy we have been working on for some time.
I'm truly impressed and honored to see how patiently the Community is supporting this transition.     MikeMike

6- UPDATE:
"Hello Kore community family...
I just wanted to check in with everyone and let them know that we had a successful day today.
The wallet fixes appear to be holding thus far and we have a stable network again. We are testing with more individuals this time around
and we may be reaching out to the community shortly for some beta testers.
Please understand if we choose you as a beta tester you will have to fully dox yourself as well as sign a nondisclosure agreement.
We are not at that point yet but I promise to alert you  once we get to that point....... Huck"

7- UPDATE:
We did not get enough Blocks to go by to fully test PoW and PoS
so may need another day or two to determine if the fix works.

I waited as long as I could to see if we could get more blocks to go by but we did not.
This is a perfect example of "How Coding & Testing works"... not something easily to put a time frame on.

If this new build tests out fine we then submit to Bittrex and they do their review and integrations and testing on their end.
We do not know how long Bittrex will take after we hand them the source nor when that will be nor if it will pass
their integration and testing though we expect it to. Like the first situation,....
They managed their dir differently so we naturally complied. Nobody was right nor wrong in the first one.
Just different ways is all. Bittrex knows what this means to them and us and so far they have been Awesome! so Hats off to them.  
One thing for sure, I don't ever want to see the Community go through this again.
I'd hate to pull the plug on this Swap and revisit it in 30 days "If Bittrex could fit us in their schedule".
They have been awesome with us and appreciate it.
Shame is my poor decision of trusting a new change we implemented that was actually for the Communities benefit.
We also had some serious circumstances arise I might get into a bit once we get this wallet out.
All we can do is our best.    MikeMike

8- UPDATE:
Dear KORE Community and Family,
Happily our new Wallet build has sufficiently passed our Team Testing, and thanks to those
from the Community working with Huck,... we have moved onto the next step of an additional 8- Beta testers
and we will add a few more.
The next step is having the Community Beta Testers move onto Masternodes testing
and then onto engaging Bittrex.    MikeMike

9- NEW UPDATE:
Hi Kore Community,
The New KORE Wallet has passed Bittrex testing and it has been enabled.
Please DO NOT send any coins from the new KORE Bittrex wallet to the old KORECoin Legacy wallet.
We will be releasing this new KORE Wallet to the Public in th next 24 hours or less. Most likely less...
Thanks for your being a class act through this entire Swap Process!   Smiley  MikeMike

That is it for this update. If you have not read this entire post please do.  

Support the KORECoin Swap to KORE on 10-14-2017 by loading the new KORE wallet,
mine coins and stake soon as the KORE Team and Bittrex approve to release wallet to Public.

Keep track of your Time Zone here:

Again,... This is when Bittrex will cease trading for KORE so the Team can work with them and test.
It could be many hours before we release the wallet to the Public
and we need your support so keep watch for the post of the release.
* The Timer is when the "snapshot" will be taken of the old chain so don't move coins anywhere 1 hour before timer ends!
We nor Bittrex can be help responsible for lost coins if you do not follow the guidelines.

FIRST and Foremost:

1- Educate yourself on what the Swap means and how it is done.
2- Make yourself available to load the wallet on as many computers as you can, stake some coins "and" mine.
3- Be Patient. Swaps are a ton of work and we are all sleep deprived.
Help us make this easy peasy for all by being supportive, patient and understanding in you comments and actions.
4- Help others. If you see someone in Discord, here, Twitter, Farcebook, Telegram, YouTube etc.
and you have enough skills and knowledge to help them along,... Please do so.
The Team and Community will forever be grateful for your involvement!  Smiley

5- Support the Swap by making this easy on Bittrex. Please do not send tickets in and posting in their Slack
with  "Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet" type posts. Bittrex has and will be working
with us closely and best their, and our time and attention remain on the Swap at hand.

6- Support the KORE Team and Community and Investors by your positive actions.
7- Read everything here carefully,... then read it all again and determine what actions
you personally could do to help make this a smooth, positive experience.
8- IF by chance you do have any serious concerns or issues do not plague the Forum or Social Media with them.
Post to myself in Discord, Twitter and here in PM about them. This is the proper professional way to handle such matters.
Not out in a public venue. We will then determine the best course of action and inform the Community ASAP of anything critical.

Questions:

1- Why is there a Timer?
The Timer shows when Bittrex will cease KORE Deposits, Withdrawals and the start of the time the Team
will be working with Bittrex to get the new Wallet up to date and test with them prior to the release to the Public.

The Timer is also to notify people to cease all KORECoin Transaction, Support the Swap
by installing the new wallet ASAP once the Team and Bittrex approve the New Wallet release to the Public.
We don't know how long this testing will be. Could be many and a few days.
Please read Bittrex swap post carefully. It explains this clearly.

This does not mean things are going badly.
Just we are doing testing with Bittrex prior to the release to the Public.

2- Are my coins safe on Bittrex?
The Team and Bittrex have done much planning to make this a smooth transition no matter where you coins are.
The responsibility and decision to leave them there is entirely up to you.
3- What do I need to do to have the new wallet show my coins in it?
Pay attention to the public release of the wallet, download it ASAP, Start it up, shut it down,.....
NOTE:  Only create a new password for the new wallet IF you do not have an old korecoin wallet. Your old password will work.
.....go to your hidden files and folders to the KoreCoin folder, copy the wallet.dat file,
go to the new Kore folder for the new wallet that is labeled Kore, paste the wallet.dat file in that folder.
Start up your new Kore Wallet, wait for it to have connections and test your password.
4- Will KORE put out videos to help with this transition?
Yes and we do hope we will have enough time while testing with Bittrex so it will be the real thing.
5- How do I setup Masternodes?
The concept is from DASH but we will provide a guide at the release.
We hope to have a video too but this may be in the few hours after the release due to time constraints.
6- How many coins are required for a Masternode?
The amount of coins will be announced at the release of the new wallet to the public.
7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
8- Will KORE experience a disaster during the Swap like we have seen with some coins taking days and weeks?
The KORE Team have done all we could (under the circumstances) to make this Swap a smooth one and so will Bittrex.
IF for some unforeseen reason the new wallet swap does not perform as designed Bittrex has backups,
The Team will make themselves fully available during the testing with Bittrex and
we do expect to have any issues that may arise remedied in an Emergency ASAP fashion.
9- Where should I post to suggest changes or additions to this most important post?
Please PM me here, in Discord or on Twitter and thanks for them in advance!  Smiley
10- Why does Bittrex take so long to do Swaps?!
First, Bittrex Must complete an Intensive Code Review to protect their exchange
and YOUR BTC and KORE/their clients assets. They/We Appreciate your understanding
how serious this first step is and your patience. Then they must load the Wallet,
do intensive Testing and integrate it into their exchange.
11- When should I stop sending coins anywhere?
One hour before the snapshot is taken which is at the stop of the Timer.
12- What if I send coins after the one hour deadline and they get lost?
Neither KORE Team nor Bittrex can be held responsible for lost coins. We can only try to help you recover them is all....
You bear full responsibility.
13- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
All your coins must Mature first, before they are available to send or stake.
14- Can I trade Korecoins on Bittrex while waiting for the Swap to complete
and will all transactions be there after the swap is completed?
Yes.  Smiley

NOTE: I give you my assurance KORE is here for the long run and no matter what,...we will be a Honey Badger!  Wink

The Entire KORE Team and Bittrex appreciates your unwavering cooperation and undying support during this transition!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cheers!

MikeMike

dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

ALT WEBSITE IS UP
WALLET RELEASE WITHIN 24 HOURS
BITTREX WALLET ONLINE
REBRANDING
MARKETING
altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:45:47 PM

ALT WEBSITE IS UP
BITTREX WALLET ONLINE
REBRANDING
MARKETING

I can't see any new website nor rebranding, could you please direct me to what are you looking at?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:53:49 PM

ALT WEBSITE IS UP
BITTREX WALLET ONLINE
REBRANDING
MARKETING

I can't see any new website nor rebranding, could you please direct me to what are you looking at?

See the OP Page. Post #1

MikeMike

liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

How much is hard cap?
altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

ALT WEBSITE IS UP
BITTREX WALLET ONLINE
REBRANDING
MARKETING

See the OP Page. Post #1

MikeMike

Is it https://k0re.life/ ? looks the same to me. Twitter and facebook still using old logo, is a complete rebrand coming?

Website links from coinmarketcap will also need to be updated https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/korecoin/

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:20:59 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 01:21:06 AM by MikeMike

ALT WEBSITE IS UP
BITTREX WALLET ONLINE
REBRANDING
MARKETING

See the OP Page. Post #1

MikeMike

Is it https://k0re.life/ ? looks the same to me. Twitter and facebook still using old logo, is a complete rebrand coming?

Website links from coinmarketcap will also need to be updated https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/korecoin/

Yes we are aware.
That is the new website to be incrementally upgraded as I mentioned a few times.
Coinmarketcap had been notified a few times already and will continue notifying them.
The new logo is out and the main OP page graphic is out only because of the Brazil marketing campaign.
They were not supposed to be out till the wallet release as I mentioned this all a few times.
Have any extra time on your hands? I like your thoroughness.

MikeMike

arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:45:06 PM

ALT WEBSITE IS UP
BITTREX WALLET ONLINE
REBRANDING
MARKETING

Cheesy  I see what you did there  Wink Great news, never lost faith in the team!
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:02:16 AM

i had an opportunity to download the beta wallet...what i will say is this...

it loads fast, it connect to peers fast, it's stable, and it has an integrated trading window and mn's...here is a sneak peek

i'm impressed.  great work KORE team!

https://imagebin.ca/v/3fOmV1Tsxmi1

Go KORE!  Go BTC!

Today is a good day!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

i had an opportunity to download the beta wallet...what i will say is this...

it loads fast, it connect to peers fast, it's stable, and it has an integrated trading window and mn's...here is a sneak peek

i'm impressed.  great work KORE team!

https://imagebin.ca/v/3fOmV1Tsxmi1

Go KORE!  Go BTC!

Today is a good day!

I've been testing the new wallet as well.

Working very well with the old KORE wallet.dat. Balance seems correct back to the snapshot.

Well done team KORE!

John
cerbi

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:57:49 AM

Where are the haters now?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: