Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:56:59 PM

Question: I'm using this guide here: http://ore.life/masternode-guide/ and I'm slightly confused by what key I just got.

Step 4a: kore-cli masternode genkey (select/copy/save to your desktop the masternode key that generates here)

and then editing "masternodeprivkey=***put your MN private key here***"

What key did I just get by running genkey? I would assume a public key due to the lack of warnings on the command line but the next part says I'm pasting the private key.

Which is it?
It's your private key, IIRC.
Yep confirmed by checking out the commands with help. Thanks!

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

Question: I'm using this guide here: http://ore.life/masternode-guide/ and I'm slightly confused by what key I just got.

Step 4a: kore-cli masternode genkey (select/copy/save to your desktop the masternode key that generates here)

and then editing "masternodeprivkey=***put your MN private key here***"

What key did I just get by running genkey? I would assume a public key due to the lack of warnings on the command line but the next part says I'm pasting the private key.

Which is it?
It's your private key, IIRC.
Yep confirmed by checking out the commands with help. Thanks!

I also let my payment confirm before I did the raw transaction data for the MN. First time it had a hiccup and also said the VOUT was less than 500 for some reason. Blocks are slow so if you take the transaction before the network even confirms this may be an issue too.
soothaa

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:47 PM

Cool thanks for the info. Currently I'm stuck waiting for a BTC transaction to an exchange for 2+ hours sooo it'll be a while until I get around to it. Does the transaction HAVE to be a single one of 500? Or can I do two of 250?

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
alinka1

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

Cool thanks for the info. Currently I'm stuck waiting for a BTC transaction to an exchange for 2+ hours sooo it'll be a while until I get around to it. Does the transaction HAVE to be a single one of 500? Or can I do two of 250?

single 500 to a new address in your wallet.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

The End All Be All to Kore Fixes

Windows Fix:
Shut Down Kore:

Open your File Explorer and there will be a bar with your current folder at the top. Click on it and it should turn blue and give the root route to your current folder. Paste the following location as is and hit return to go directly to your Kore folder
Code:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Kore
(alternativly you can open File Explorer and click on the menu tab "view" and select "Hidden items" then navigate to the above directory)
Delete all files and folders but kore.conf, wallet.dat, /Onion, /Tor

&&&IF you don't understand this part I give another way of how to do this below, right above linux fix&&&
Open a Command Prompt instance and navigate to the directory with kore.exe
e.g. if kore is in your downloads folder and inside another folder named kore you would type
Code:
cd Downloads/kore

Once you are inside your kore folder insert the following command.
Code:
Kore.exe -zapwallettxes -reindex

&&&&&&
If you didn't understand how to navigate to your kore folder through command line another way to do this is to open your kore folder in File Explorer and then Shift+Right_Click anywhere in the folder and select "open cmd window here"

Linux Fix:

Shut down Kore:
(If using daemon use kore-cli stop)

Getting Ready:
Open a terminal

If Daemon paste the following command, if not continue to remove chain:
Code:
ps aux|grep [k]ored
Hit return, if there is no output kore has shut down completely and you can move to the next step, if there is please wait for kore to shut down completely

Remove Chain:
In terminal paste the following command and hit return.
Code:
rm -r ~/.kore/chainstate ~/.kore/blocks ~/.kore/backups

Remove non critical files
In terminal paste the following commands and hit return.
Code:
cd ~/.kore
Code:
rm banlist.dat budget.dat db.log debug.log fee_estimates.dat kored.pid mncache.dat mnpayments.dat peers.dat

Start Kore Back Up
Code:
kore-qt -zapwallettxes -reindex
(or if daemon kored -zapwallettxes -reindex)
Reposting for easy access. also if you are running windows i have made a simple application for you guys to automate this process.
https://www.kore.life/Downloads/KoreEABAFix.exe

To the Community:

"This message is from the KORE Team,
IF you are having difficulty with your balances not showing correctly Bittrex is not cause, it is on the wallet end.
Please follow the below link to a guide provided by us/the KORE Team that will walk you through a process
to correct your balances whenever this issue arises which we are in the process of fixing.
Thank you for your patience. The block explorers should be up soon.

MikeMike"

Matrix

Bump,..
In case you missed the earlier notice.
We are at Block 4571
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/

soothaa

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

The Bittrex wallet appears to be stuck Sad

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

Next release will be soon, this will (hopefully) fix bittrex's downtime issue, and everyone else's. Please be patient.

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
soothaa

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

Next release will be soon, this will (hopefully) fix bittrex's downtime issue, and everyone else's. Please be patient.

Matrix
No worries, just letting ya'll know. Good to hear.

Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:02:05 AM

Nice! I agree that every human being on this planet deserves the right to privacy and security especially when it comes to internet security. The only thing i'm concern about these cryptocurrencies that offer 100% anonymity is that what if criminals will use their service, for example funding terrorism and other criminal activities?
Anyways, this is an awesome project and must be supported by community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
silklich

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

i like Phore

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

hey how is ROI in KORE masternode?
i think to make masternode...

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

hey how is ROI in KORE masternode?
i think to make masternode...

Please read the OP page, It is dependent on several factors.

Matrix

████████████████████████████████████
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:26:17 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:40:43 AM by MikeMike

Nice! I agree that every human being on this planet deserves the right to privacy and security especially when it comes to internet security. The only thing i'm concern about these cryptocurrencies that offer 100% anonymity is that what if criminals will use their service, for example funding terrorism and other criminal activities?

What it means is some things never change.
It is a fact criminals are usually the first to use any societal structures, innovative technologies or ideas for their corrupt purposes.
From fiat currencies to vehicles, guns, planes, the banking system/banksters, the Internet, telephones,
fax machines, printers, submarines, boats, politicians, corporations and the list is near endless.
KORE is not built for those people nor reasons, just as your vehicle is not nor your cell phone.
People need to take a real close look at the creators of terror, the funding of it and what drives
those into such a life. Once they do they will realize what is up and the loss of our rights
are at the center of it along with an Orwellian control over people.
These are the true criminals, they breed terror/terrorists by their actions
and their hands are soaked with the blood of millions.

Those of YOU who are against US,.. I say, Join us!
For you are fighting against you, and your families own best interests.

MikeMike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHM2WfRFIk8

RobIox

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:28:54 AM

Korecoin is still in existence! Common! What exactly are eveyone as much as! I noticed some cost movement but don't know whatsaup along with you guys. Overlook ann, pm! I could help with some stuff regarding your gold coin.r
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:48:27 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:41:50 PM by CryptoNick

I am pretty sure Kore won't charge for Browsing the internet, a zero wallet would be a Node for free and help connect the chain. So an empty wallet would work. No funding of terrorism involved.

Cashing out coin to Fiat you will never be anonymous. So Kore has no funding involved there either. This is a very good thing for Kore since you were concerned.

There is always going to be a duality of Terrorism hiding among us. It is Orwellian, and most people think like you do and won't use anon since it may support a terrorist. You can never get rid of the ability for a terrorist to use anything at their disposal. In a way the Terrorist may also be the Unperson that was created. So they are also one of us with a bad perception. I watched a show on Vice where children were forced to live as Terrorists, they didn't know any different. When they came back into their province they were not trusted and lives were ruined because of a situation propelled upon them. Peace may become more evident to everyone if there were a Crypto that was strong enough to make something that is really worth nothing be more valuable than gold or any other object... Because the Tor browsing service is free it frees us also...

Keep up the good work Kore! Our privacy is more important than any reason people may try to come up with.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Would be good to see anyone here posting some nodes for the gentleman with the last post. You need to create a standard text file, type addnode=>i.p. address< and save it in your main folder (depends on the operating system) as "coinname".conf. That's a representation for any coin. Please replace "Coinname" with the respective name of the coin. You can also use the console of your wallet and type "addnode=>i.p. address< add".

Thanks for trying to help but we are running through Tor.
The information you gave is incorrect.
There are no ip addresses used in the KORE wallet nodes.
We will be adding in Tor Addresses, not ip addresses.

Anyone that is on a block earlier than 4087 will need to follow this guide,
from time to time till the update is released they will need to do this if their wallet gets stuck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2096416.msg23916376#msg23916376

While following this procedure leave it connected if it stalls.
It will finish.

MikeMike

Hey MikeMike sorry for the wrong info I provided. I was just trying to be helpful but failed Tongue

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
WinterMan

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Matrix

Does this release fixes the staking issues as well? It's been 6 days since i got my last stake and the amount appears to be less than before the swap.

Thanks
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

Matrix

Does this release fixes the staking issues as well? It's been 6 days since i got my last stake and the amount appears to be less than before the swap.

Thanks

The Difficulty will be lowered yes.
You can resend yourself your coins into one or two larger amounts which will help.

MikeMike

1978280z

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

Is there minimum investment in the ICO?

No ICO, this coin has been in existence since June 2014, swapped to new blockchain and tech a few weeks ago.
You can buy KORE on Bittrex.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

Much thanks to Richie from Bittrex reindexing the KORE wallet.
 Smiley

mikeMike

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

Much thanks to Richie from Bittrex reindexing the KORE wallet.
 Smiley

mikeMike
We should be saying much thanks to you....This project is moving because of your drive and lack of sleep. Keep it up, within reason, we want you on this project long term.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: