Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kycara1337

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

I have macOS high sierra. there is no portfolio for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

I have macOS high sierra. there is no portfolio for

The Mac wallet works with High Sierra.
https://kore.life/wallets/

Plorark

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Hey, guys!
After spending a while reading about the story of Kore, I decided to make a simple Mnemonic Wallet Generator for Kore.
It's still in beta and has some crash bugs, but it works. Take a look:

https://plorark.github.io/Kore-Wallet-Generator/

It's two-way handed, so you can generate/recover your wallet through the Mnemonic words.

In order to import the wallet generated, just copy the WIF code and import it in the Kore console.

You can check the source code here: https://github.com/Plorark/Kore-Wallet-Generator

See ya  Wink

Interesting...

I like your saying:
"The times, they are a changing"
 Wink

Thank you!
And they are indeed  Cheesy
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

If youd like, you can even add a bookmark to the toolbar of your browser Smiley

Matrix
Thank you Matrix, now I easily come to this thread !

Matriz,

It would be very helpfull to have a link in the kore.life to bitcointalk.

I added discord and github subdomain to the kore.life site, if you arent already connected or are looking for an easy link for discord you can now go to discord.kore.life
or to quickly go to the github page you can go to git.kore.life

if you have any other ideas Ill add them Smiley

Matrix
Hey there,
bitcointalk link has been added to the site, scroll down to the links section and there you go Cheesy

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

@everyone 

It is up to YOU the Community...
Vote every 24 hours! to get KORE listed on this exchange
so make it a daily habit.
Does not even require you sign up or anything.
https://shardax.com/listing/index.php

MikeMike

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Due to microsoft officially acquiring github, KORE team will no longer use github. Once the decided git platform is chosen the kore team github will only have a link pointing to the chosen git platform. To put it as kindly as I can, Microsoft DESTROYS anything it touches and are attempting to monopolize. I normally try to keep politics to a minimum in workplace here but I sincerely believe that the US gov will not do anything to stop microsoft from monopolizing as long as microsoft continues to hand over any and all personal data it collects to them. So, KORE team will move to another git project, dont yet know if we will be hosting our own git server or if we will use another source such as bitbucket. My personal and team github accounts will both be terminated and all my repos will be destroyed after they are moved. Microsoft is a dirty company and will likely change ToS of github so that they can abuse developers and developer rights so i would recommend everyone else do the same. I have no evidence to say that they WILL change tos, but their shady background makes me think it personally
from july to december of last year, the US gov asked for user data of over 40,000 people, microsoft rejected only 17.41% of those requests, and handed over data on almost 25,000 of those people including personal data of over 1.5k people

sauce: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/about/corporate-responsibility/lerr

in 2017 as a whole, github received 43 demands for user data and 35 of those demands were accompanied with a gag order (give us everything you know about the person and all his data you have and you are not allowed to tell him you gave us his data, additionally if he does anything more on your platform you are required to tell us)
year   total requestsgag orders
2014   104
2015   127
2016   3427
2017   4335

as you can see the gov is continually asking for more and more data on users and demanding the company be silent, going against your rights, from 2014 to 2017 the gov went from 10 requests in a year to over 40 requests a year, thats an increase of 320% whereas the amount that you were not notified went up 775% (by my math, might be a little shaky)

sauce: https://blog.github.com/2018-05-11-2017-transparency-report/

Matrix

████████████████████████████████████
Hk85

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

@everyone 

MikeMike

I just voted !!! it would be great to see Kore in more exchange

Go kore
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

Due to microsoft officially acquiring github, KORE team will no longer use github. Once the decided git platform is chosen the kore team github will only have a link pointing to the chosen git platform. To put it as kindly as I can, Microsoft DESTROYS anything it touches and are attempting to monopolize. I normally try to keep politics to a minimum in workplace here but I sincerely believe that the US gov will not do anything to stop microsoft from monopolizing as long as microsoft continues to hand over any and all personal data it collects to them. So, KORE team will move to another git project, dont yet know if we will be hosting our own git server or if we will use another source such as bitbucket. My personal and team github accounts will both be terminated and all my repos will be destroyed after they are moved. Microsoft is a dirty company and will likely change ToS of github so that they can abuse developers and developer rights so i would recommend everyone else do the same. I have no evidence to say that they WILL change tos, but their shady background makes me think it personally
from july to december of last year, the US gov asked for user data of over 40,000 people, microsoft rejected only 17.41% of those requests, and handed over data on almost 25,000 of those people including personal data of over 1.5k people

in 2017 as a whole, github received 43 demands for user data and 35 of those demands were accompanied with a gag order (give us everything you know about the person and all his data you have and you are not allowed to tell him you gave us his data, additionally if he does anything more on your platform you are required to tell us)
2014   104
2015   127
2016   3427
2017   4335

as you can see the gov is continually asking for more and more data on users and demanding the company be silent, going against your rights, from 2014 to 2017 the gov went from 10 requests in a year to over 40 requests a year, thats an increase of 320% whereas the amount that you were not notified went up 775% (by my math, might be a little shaky)

Matrix

Well said and explained Matrix.

Have a great night guys

Cheers

Zelux

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Good Morning guys,

Any news from Silvana? Last weekend there was a tournament at Bali, but I didn´t watch ...
Mxrider420z

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Good Morning guys,

Any news from Silvana? Last weekend there was a tournament at Bali, but I didn´t watch ...

Hey Zelux how you doing?,

Yes there is more news, Silvana placed 5th on the Bali event and is going to Mexico to San Jose Del Cabo for the WQS event that she placed first last year and the event is going to happen from June 13 to June 17.

Here is some new shots from the Bali event:

Have a great day.

Cheers

Zelux

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

wawwww I love pictures and the second one is just amazing !!!
5th place !!! she is getting there !

Go Silvana! Go Kore !

Good Morning guys,

Yes there is more news, Silvana placed 5th on the Bali event and is going to Mexico to San Jose Del Cabo for the WQS event that she placed first last year and the event is going to happen from June 13 to June 17.

http://i64.tinypic.com/5dorhe.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/15553dd.jpg

Have a great day.

Cheers
Zelux

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

a lot of talking about this aquisition

https://developers.slashdot.org/story/18/06/04/0935200/microsofts-interest-in-buying-github-draws-backlash-from-developers

2014   104
2015   127
2016   3427
2017   4335

Matrix

Have a great night guys

Cheers
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Good Morning guys,

Have a great day.

Cheers

Gosh, that last pic was stunnig. I wonder how it was shoot '-'

Go Silvana! Go Kore!

Once the wallet bugs are fixed the marketing will be able to take off in earnest.
Seems these are the new slogans for KORE:
"Go KORE Go BTC Go Silvana!"
 Wink

Plorark

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

a lot of talking about this aquisition

https://developers.slashdot.org/story/18/06/04/0935200/microsofts-interest-in-buying-github-draws-backlash-from-developers

year   total requestsgag orders
2014   104
2015   127
2016   3427
2017   4335

Matrix

Have a great night guys

Cheers

Yeah, lol
(I'm with newbie account, so here's the link to the image I wanted to post lol)
http://i65.tinypic.com/246m736.jpg
Plorark

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Everytime I develop something I find myself digging into the philosophy behind what I'm doing.
I believe that this is the fundamental point that makes a [Suspicious link removed]d or not, the will to make something that agrees with some kind of different point of view.

Lurking around reddit I've found a link to a pretty cool article that says exactly what I think that everyone should know about:
https://unblock.net/capitalist-vs-crypto-capitalist/

It's weird how some people trust the government while untrust a system controlled by themselves (and the other users).
Zelux

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I was reading about Silvana and I like it ! Sharing with you guys.

"Silvana Lima is a warrior. There’s no other word to describe a woman with her skill, determination and resilience. She started well behind the line, growing up in a snack-shack on the sand in Paracuaru, Brazil, owned by her parents. She learned to surf on a piece of wood that she adorned with a makeshift fin herself. Her first “real” board was a hand-me-down she got at 14. Yet from those humble beginnings she went on to become an eight-time national champion, a two-time runner up to the World Title, and an inspirational unsung hero. She was a diehard soccer player in her youth, and nearly chose that path until a career in surfing became a reality. Her lively performances earned her a spot on the Championship Tour in 2006, and she set the world on fire during her first six years on Tour with five Top 5 finishes on the leaderboard, including her No 2 rank in 2008 and 2009. Her winnings allowed her to buy her family their dream home, and life was good. Silvana’s bread and butter was her penchant for progressive moves. Lightweight and agile with breakneck speed, she was one of the first women to routinely go to the air in competition. But her acrobatics cost her in 2012, when torn ligaments in her knee forced her to sit out the season. With a new generation of stars grabbing command of the Tour the 27-year-old veteran was quickly forgotten by a ruthless surf industry. She got the injury wildcard in 2013, but she got shellacked with her still-tender knee, and fell off Tour. While most surfers would have called it a career, 29-year-old Lima attacked surfing’s minor leagues without blinking, and won the 2014 Qualifying Series. Back on the CT in 2015 it appeared she hadn’t lost a step when she returned to the Roxy Pro and eliminated Sally Fitzgibbons with a huge aerial reverse. But that quarterfinal finish was her lone bright spot that season, and by year’s end she was off the Tour again, and at 30 it felt like rock bottom. But Lima’s friends and family still believed her. Former Tour star Leonardo Neves began working with her, adding even more moves to her arsenal. Encouraged by her own progress, she sold her apartment, her car, and her bulldog’s prized puppies to fund her next QS campaign…and it worked. She won it again in 2016, and this time she returned to the CT healthy. In 2017 blitzed her way to victory at the Swatch Lowers Pro proving that at 32 years old, she was still on the forward edge of progress. Today, at 33, Silvana Lima is pinching herself again, and whenever she's feeling down she just reads the ink on her right arm, which says, “Tudo Passa.” Everything passes."

you can find more info here: http://www.worldsurfleague.com/athletes/383/silvana-lima
Mxrider420z

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Kore got listed on a new exchange called Kyobit, its a brand new exchange so trade carefully there and do your due diligence first.

Here is the link: https://kyobit.com/market/BTC-KORE

Have a great day.

MX

Plorark

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Kore got listed on a new exchange called Kyobit, its a brand new exchange so trade carefully there and do your due diligence first.

Have a great day.

MX

Good to see Kore on new exchanges.
There's also what Mike posted:

@everyone 

MikeMike

Looking forward to see Kore at a lot of exchanges!!!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Have a great day.

MX

@everyone 

MikeMike

Yes lets all vote daily.
Another week of voting just started

Zelux

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Have a great day.

MX

@everyone 

MikeMike

Yes lets all vote daily.
Another week of voting just started

It is easy to vote, you just need to:
1) Access the url: https://shardax.com/listing
2) Scroll down untill you see "VOTE YOUR FAVOURITE COIN EVERY 24 HOURS"
3) Type KORE in the search box
4) Click in the triangle besides Kore Logo
5) Now you are almost there, just show that you are not a robot.
6) Press the Submit buttom !!!

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: