Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

Hey guys how is everyone doing?,

Coming here to share a cool picture from Karol Ribeiro from this past weekend, she was surfing in Peru on the WSL QS Reef Pro Penascal and next event that she will be going i in Brazil and it is called WSL QS Itacaré Surf Music and it will happen from october 18 to 21.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Coming here to share a cool picture from Karol Ribeiro from this past weekend, she was surfing in Peru on the WSL QS Reef Pro Penascal and next event that she will be going i in Brazil and it is called WSL QS Itacaré Surf Music and it will happen from october 18 to 21.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers.

Nice Karol, Taking Kore´s name to all places in the world !!!

Once the tech in the wallet is released Karol and Silvana
will be doing promotional material of them using it.

MikeMike

Simrdf

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Cheers.

Nice photo of Karol Ribeiro, and also, how cool this work of dissemination of Kore.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Join us on the KORE discord Server!
 Grin

cleberw3b

Activity: 90
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Hey guys, have you seen this??

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-cybersecurity-202/2018/10/18/the-cybersecurity-202-leak-charges-against-treasury-official-show-encrypted-apps-only-as-secure-as-you-make-them/5bc74eaa1b326b7c8a8d1a3a/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.848bd611cc2d

I think a untraceble communication would be great for Kore users since everyone here is about privacy and anonymity.
Mxrider420z

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:09:49 PM
Merited by MikeMike (3)

Cool share, that is one of the reasons the Kore team is working on a secure and anonymous communications app.

Freedom of thought and speech is a inalienable right of every person that unfortunately is not being respected and we need this in order to protect the jornalistic sources, whistleblowers and people´s privacy above all.

All this awesome new technologies that we have should work for protecting us not the other way around.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Hello all! I have been very busy with a myriad of things so I'd like to apologize for that.

I'd like to start off this post by asking a question. You all know KORE projects is a security/anonymity project. However, How can you be secure if you don't know what to look for?

Don't get pwned

In this series of posts, I'm going to be teaching you what hackers look for and how to deter them as simply as possible. Here's some great news, for the most part, you do not have to worry about hackers. The people you are most likely going to encounter attempting to hack you are known as skids. Skids are Script KIDdies. These people don't know how to hack and normally don't even know the fundamentals of hacking. All they are capable of doing is using another person's tool that does all the "work" for them. Because of this, you can deter 90-95% of attempts to gain access to your system by just following basic steps and using your head. In fact, the likelihood that someone has tried to "hack" you and failed is pretty high! Skids attack weak accounts with little security, or "low hanging fruit." In this series Ill teach you how to not be in that category of easy victim and how you can bump up your security!

The first attack we will look at will be very basic, as this is an introduction to the series. In this post, we will be looking at brute forcing passwords. There are normally two forms of brute forcing recognized in the hacking community. I will be discussing a third semi-subcatagory as well.

The three options I recognize are basic brute forcing, dictionary attack and custom dictionary attack.

1) basic brute forcing
This is the attack that most people think of when they think of password security and having a longer password being better. How this attack works is the attacker sends thousands of passwords to the server/file a second. They try every possible combination and then add a digit. For example, an attacker would send a, b, c, etc...etc, until they hit z, then they would add a digit and send aa, ab, ac. This is the most basic form of brute forcing and it can find a short password very very quickly. The password "Matrix" takes less than a minute to crack on a very weak system, it would take less than ten seconds on a powerful system.

DEFENSE) For this attack I recommend long passwords with lots of special characters. Instead of Matrix, use Th3m@7R/x1ol

2) dictionary attack
This is another type of attack commonly used on accounts, this is actually the most common attack to try to gain access to accounts. With this attack, we have a file with several thousand/hundreds of thousands of passwords and we try them all. This will not cover as much ground as a basic brute force but will get more accounts in a shorter time

DEFENSE) For this attack I recommend long, unique passwords or long generated passwords.

2a) custom dictionary attack
This attack is RARELY used by anyone except experienced hackers who are targetting a specific person. This attack requires the hacker to get to know the person, what are their likes, what are their dislikes, where do they live, what do they do for work. The hacker then takes all that information and guesses possible passwords based on the victim's likes/dislikes/location/data. For example, a dog lover's password might be I<3Puppies!, the list normally includes relative's information as well. If the victim's wife is named Jessica then the hacker would gather a list of passwords including Jessica and add that list to the list with dogs and puppies. This is not an advanced attack but it requires a lot of time to get to know the victim, as such this is PROBABLY not the type of attack you have to protect against (but its a good idea to make sure you aren't vulnerable to this attack Wink )

DEFENSE) Long, multiphrase, ciphered password. Instead of Matrix, you could use a cipher and make it Zlyuen then throw in special characters.

Remember, its NOT a good idea to use the same password for multiple accounts and you should change your passwords regularly.

For advanced users who want to learn more and hack YOUR OWN accounts check out this link: https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-like-pro-crack-user-passwords-linux-system-0147164/

If there is an attack you want to learn about/deter message me on discord and I might put it in this series. Also if you notice anything incorrect/needing additional info in any of these posts, feel free to message me.

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Hello all! I have been very busy with a myriad of things so I'd like to apologize for that.

I'd like to start off this post by asking a question. You all know KORE projects is a security/anonymity project. However, How can you be secure if you don't know what to look for?

Don't get pwned

In this series of posts, I'm going to be teaching you what hackers look for and how to deter them as simply as possible. Here's some great news, for the most part, you do not have to worry about hackers. The people you are most likely going to encounter attempting to hack you are known as skids. Skids are Script KIDdies. These people don't know how to hack and normally don't even know the fundamentals of hacking. All they are capable of doing is using another person's tool that does all the "work" for them. Because of this, you can deter 90-95% of attempts to gain access to your system by just following basic steps and using your head. In fact, the likelihood that someone has tried to "hack" you and failed is pretty high! Skids attack weak accounts with little security, or "low hanging fruit." In this series Ill teach you how to not be in that category of easy victim and how you can bump up your security!

The first attack we will look at will be very basic, as this is an introduction to the series. In this post, we will be looking at brute forcing passwords. There are normally two forms of brute forcing recognized in the hacking community. I will be discussing a third semi-subcatagory as well.

The three options I recognize are basic brute forcing, dictionary attack and custom dictionary attack.

1) basic brute forcing
This is the attack that most people think of when they think of password security and having a longer password being better. How this attack works is the attacker sends thousands of passwords to the server/file a second. They try every possible combination and then add a digit. For example, an attacker would send a, b, c, etc...etc, until they hit z, then they would add a digit and send aa, ab, ac. This is the most basic form of brute forcing and it can find a short password very very quickly. The password "Matrix" takes less than a minute to crack on a very weak system, it would take less than ten seconds on a powerful system.

DEFENSE) For this attack I recommend long passwords with lots of special characters. Instead of Matrix, use Th3m@7R/x1ol

2) dictionary attack
This is another type of attack commonly used on accounts, this is actually the most common attack to try to gain access to accounts. With this attack, we have a file with several thousand/hundreds of thousands of passwords and we try them all. This will not cover as much ground as a basic brute force but will get more accounts in a shorter time

DEFENSE) For this attack I recommend long, unique passwords or long generated passwords.

2a) custom dictionary attack
This attack is RARELY used by anyone except experienced hackers who are targetting a specific person. This attack requires the hacker to get to know the person, what are their likes, what are their dislikes, where do they live, what do they do for work. The hacker then takes all that information and guesses possible passwords based on the victim's likes/dislikes/location/data. For example, a dog lover's password might be I<3Puppies!, the list normally includes relative's information as well. If the victim's wife is named Jessica then the hacker would gather a list of passwords including Jessica and add that list to the list with dogs and puppies. This is not an advanced attack but it requires a lot of time to get to know the victim, as such this is PROBABLY not the type of attack you have to protect against (but its a good idea to make sure you aren't vulnerable to this attack Wink )

DEFENSE) Long, multiphrase, ciphered password. Instead of Matrix, you could use a cipher and make it Zlyuen then throw in special characters.

Remember, its NOT a good idea to use the same password for multiple accounts and you should change your passwords regularly.

For advanced users who want to learn more and hack YOUR OWN accounts check out this link: https://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-like-pro-crack-user-passwords-linux-system-0147164/

If there is an attack you want to learn about/deter message me on discord and I might put it in this series. Also if you notice anything incorrect/needing additional info in any of these posts, feel free to message me.

Matrix

Pretty interesting and informative, thanks

On the note of "hacking our own account", I could be interested.

I got ripped of a coin from a QT wallet, due to a kind of recent malware installed inside of Ducat Coin wallet update.
This same update did a lot of damages, and even a shared MN service platform got bankrupped due to it.
Luckily, just got 1 coin stolen

On the other side, I have an issue with a qt wallet which does not recognize anymore my password which I utilised at least twice
before to send coins in...
Now, unable to unlock the wallet with this password.

My question is this one, which always thinking to the fact that I got ripped of a coin from QT wallet (CLOSED), but I have no way to recover coins from a QT wallet when I have isues with the password (pretty ironic comparison)

Which tool may I use to finally get access to my stuck coins in this wallet with password not working anymore?

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Nah-256

Activity: 65
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

If you're interested in security it's also useful to understand how truly random passwords are generated and work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation

This ex is 100% not a random password. Th3m@7R/x1ol

Brute forcing software is already coded to include swapping $ for the letter s, ! for i, @ for a, etc.

Obviously if someone was trying to attack "TheMatrix" they would insert what info they know about him into the list of variations in the brute force dictionary, in my case this would ONLY be his user name. Anyone who knows what they're doing would attempt any variations of ThEmAtRiX first, assuming this is the only information they know.  

What is good about this specific password is the amount of characters it contains.  

Here you can see why adding a wider variation of characters, #$%^&*"{| and adding to the length of the password reduces your chances of being pwned  Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Password_strength

Go KORE!
telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

On the other side, I have an issue with a qt wallet which does not recognize anymore my password which I utilised at least twice
before to send coins in...
Now, unable to unlock the wallet with this password.

Which tool may I use to finally get access to my stuck coins in this wallet with password not working anymore?

I had a similar problem once after I used salvagewallet on a wallet. my password no longer worked. I salvaged it again and It recognized it. You can try that maybe.
Mxrider420z

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:20:05 PM
Merited by MikeMike (1)

Hey guys how you doing?,

Karol got 3rd place on the WSL QS Itacaré Surf Music surfing event that happened this past weekend in Bahia, Brazil and here is some pics.

Great Job Karol  Wink

Go Kore, Go BTC

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:34:07 PM

If you're interested in security it's also useful to understand how truly random passwords are generated and work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation

This ex is 100% not a random password. Th3m@7R/x1ol

Brute forcing software is already coded to include swapping $ for the letter s, ! for i, @ for a, etc.

Obviously if someone was trying to attack "TheMatrix" they would insert what info they know about him into the list of variations in the brute force dictionary, in my case this would ONLY be his user name. Anyone who knows what they're doing would attempt any variations of ThEmAtRiX first, assuming this is the only information they know.  

What is good about this specific password is the amount of characters it contains.  

Here you can see why adding a wider variation of characters, #$%^&*"{| and adding to the length of the password reduces your chances of being pwned  Cool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Password_strength

Go KORE!

The example isnt a random password, correct (though i never claimed it was!)
the BF software John does this yes, but not all do, and only for dictionary attacks. If someone WANTS to hack me they would first try anything with matrix in their dictionary then they would have to go to the basic brute force tactic (trust me it will take a looooonnngg time for that to get one of my pw though Wink )
but yes, longer is better, the more random the better. for myself i have an application i developed that is not attached to the web and generates my passwords based on specific criteria I set for each generation. I might release a basic form of it depending on how many people want it.

thank you for your support of the projects!

Matrix

████████████████████████████████████
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Karol got 3rd place on the WSL QS Itacaré Surf Music surfing event that happened this past weekend in Bahia, Brazil and here is some pics.

Great Job Karol  Wink

Go Kore, Go BTC

Thought it was fitting to post the Video from the WSL event we had a booth at...
that was the same time last year.

Nah-256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
Merited by MikeMike (2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSHwlQZn1Mk

Look at KORE with the arguably the best promotional advertising in all of alts with a 1 2 Million dollar marketcap!  Cheesy

Nice work Silvana & Karol!!

Go KORE Go Cool

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Almost certainly today's price and volume are due to a pump call in some telegram group; in fact, just look at the dynamics of the price and the explosion of the volumes, always the same on other occasions.
If this were the price and the volumes within a week or so should be in line with the previous trend.

I ask Dev MikeMike to confirm what I'm saying or instead there are big news, agreements or partnerships that pushed today's price and volume.

Thank you!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Almost certainly today's price and volume are due to a pump call in some telegram group; in fact, just look at the dynamics of the price and the explosion of the volumes, always the same on other occasions.
If this were the price and the volumes within a week or so should be in line with the previous trend.

I ask Dev MikeMike to confirm what I'm saying or instead there are big news, agreements or partnerships that pushed today's price and volume.

Thank you!

KORE has no control over what people, investors, pump groups and whales do.
At least the KORE Projects are real and once we get this wallet we have been testing in our testnet released
we can move forward with the tech releases and get started on the next version of the wallet that will have the anonymous transactions and more.

A few things:
1-Smart money is getting back in the alts.
2-KORE wallet could be released in 3-4.5 weeks
3-People talk
4-Karol was on national TV for winning 3rd place in the WSL surf event..
5-KORE price is still severely undervalued.
6-?
7-Surf's Up!
8-Cheers!

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

Thank you!

most certainly it is the case.

A chance that in the case of KORE, the whales and pump groups did not kill the coins
as it had been the case so many times with other project.

Keep your good work team and congrats to the surfers for their strong performances!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Nah-256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Anyone who's been around the KORE community for a even little while wasn't going to sell anyways.

We all know how undervalued KORE is with it's limited supply, transparency, and new tech rolling out.

I'll admit, watching KORE volume and price bounce around like crazy is exciting to watch but it's nothing more than that.

Masternode count stayed the same all day yesterday, hopefully this pump will bring more investors with intentions of actually supporting innovative new technology helping KORE become decentralized.

Come join us on Discord. There Be Info In Them Hills.  Wink

https://discordapp.com/channels/278721879697522688/278723321129074688

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

Thank you!

At least the KORE Projects are real and once we get this wallet we have been testing in our testnet released
we can move forward with the tech releases and get started on the next version of the wallet that will have the anonymous transactions and more.

A few things:
3-People talk
6-?
7-Surf's Up!
8-Cheers!

Hi MikeMike, I did not want to accuse you of anything; I have Kore in my ptf and I'm not going to sell soon.
Mine was just a curiosity given the huge and sudden explosion of prices and volumes.

I totally agree with you to first develop the technology and deliver the product, and then focus on marketing and new exchanges.
Success and prices will come!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Thank you!

A few things:
3-People talk
6-?
7-Surf's Up!
8-Cheers!

Hi MikeMike, I did not want to accuse you of anything; I have Kore in my ptf and I'm not going to sell soon.
Mine was just a curiosity given the huge and sudden explosion of prices and volumes.

I totally agree with you to first develop the technology and deliver the product, and then focus on marketing and new exchanges.
Success and prices will come!

No worries.
Success will come  Wink

FYI:
Many times I post with the idea in mind of the Newbies.
To educate them.
At the expense of the posts potentially being viewed incorrectly.
I Appreciate you being easy about it.

MikeMike

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: