Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Simrdf

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:24:52 PM

This information is very interesting, we often use these tools and we do not know the risk that we run.

Kore is free and Open Source, as well as Linux Kernel and Bitcoin.

We have great goals and we work for privacy, anonymity and freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:26:23 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 08:56:37 PM by Clutch_Jones

KORE v13.2.5 Release:

Link to Linux, OSX, Windows and source here:
https://github.com/Kore-Core/KORE/releases

Changelog
1 Added Block Check point at 530000
2 Better Status bar icons
3 Checkbox for "For Staking Only" at Unlock Dialog, starting checked.
4 Fix when wallet was configured with staking=1 at kore.conf

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
Hk85

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:36:41 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

This time i wanna talk with you guys about the current state of security and anonimity of the most popular messaging apps and the reasonings why the Kore team is making one if there are soo many out there and some are pretty good.

Here is some pictures taken from https://www.securemessagingapps.com/ that show most of the things of concern on the current messagings apps that we use, and you should check this website if you use any of those apps so you can see their full list.

https://i.imgur.com/y1jZDqW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rOrvkAw.jpg

As you can see on the pictures i posted or on the website link i provided none of the best messaging apps is perfect and some other points of attack like SS7 and that is on the mobile network providers that we all use means none of the messaging apps that use some type of sms for confirmation is safe, what if i just say that your phone number is more than enough to read your text messages, eavesdrop phone calls and track your locations without your knowledge…Yes, it happened and it may or may not happen in the future to you too.

As disturbing this sounds this is something that people must be aware and take very seriously as one bad hack and there goes your privacy, fredoom and possibly your cryptos too!!!

After carefully researching for a good time about the technology on the best messagings apps, development, exploit fixes, source codes, academic papers, hackatons and etc, the team got to learn a lot and if you see the pictures i posted or the link for the website i posted you will notice that if you grab and combine the best of each app you will have a better app one that is more secure and private but that is not everything that will be needed to make it maybe the best we can and i wont tell much about other than that it might require some blockchain magic to make what we are doing, this has been a long time in the making and will play a role on the Korephone too, you will be able to see the messasing app whitepaper and the open source once it is out or maybe learn more about it on a youtube interview, we will see  Grin

Here are some of the reasonings for creating this app our privacy, security and freedom are of the utmost value to us and very important and we gotta protect it and that includes the tools we use for comunicating, so creating a tool for communicating with friends, family and doing bussines that is the most private, secure, anonymous and decentralized so it is censor free is something that is worth working and fighting for.

Cheers

Wow this is very interesting and disturbing indeed, i use whatsapp and telegram and i always thought they were more secure and after doing a google search i see that there is a lot of hacking reports on whatsapp and telegram on the web but people are not aware the situation is bad and think they are safe like i did, it is a great thing that you guys are doing to get the best from each app and combine and create a super secure messaging app that also uses blockchain tech, i really liked the concept from you guys
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:43:29 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

This time i wanna talk with you guys about the current state of security and anonimity of the most popular messaging apps and the reasonings why the Kore team is making one if there are soo many out there and some are pretty good.

Here is some pictures taken from https://www.securemessagingapps.com/ that show most of the things of concern on the current messagings apps that we use, and you should check this website if you use any of those apps so you can see their full list.

As you can see on the pictures i posted or on the website link i provided none of the best messaging apps is perfect and some other points of attack like SS7 and that is on the mobile network providers that we all use means none of the messaging apps that use some type of sms for confirmation is safe, what if i just say that your phone number is more than enough to read your text messages, eavesdrop phone calls and track your locations without your knowledge…Yes, it happened and it may or may not happen in the future to you too.

As disturbing this sounds this is something that people must be aware and take very seriously as one bad hack and there goes your privacy, fredoom and possibly your cryptos too!!!

After carefully researching for a good time about the technology on the best messagings apps, development, exploit fixes, source codes, academic papers, hackatons and etc, the team got to learn a lot and if you see the pictures i posted or the link for the website i posted you will notice that if you grab and combine the best of each app you will have a better app one that is more secure and private but that is not everything that will be needed to make it maybe the best we can and i wont tell much about other than that it might require some blockchain magic to make what we are doing, this has been a long time in the making and will play a role on the Korephone too, you will be able to see the messasing app whitepaper and the open source once it is out or maybe learn more about it on a youtube interview, we will see  Grin

Here are some of the reasonings for creating this app our privacy, security and freedom are of the utmost value to us and very important and we gotta protect it and that includes the tools we use for comunicating, so creating a tool for communicating with friends, family and doing bussines that is the most private, secure, anonymous and decentralized so it is censor free is something that is worth working and fighting for.

Cheers

Wow this is very interesting and disturbing indeed, i use whatsapp and telegram and i always thought they were more secure and after doing a google search i see that there is a lot of hacking reports on whatsapp and telegram on the web but people are not aware the situation is bad and think they are safe like i did, it is a great thing that you guys are doing to get the best from each app and combine and create a super secure messaging app that also uses blockchain tech, i really liked the concept from you guys

Hey Hk85,

Yes the situation of the messaging apps and the whole cellphone hacking scene out there is disturbing and especially Whatsapp and Telegram which are very popular and can be hacked through SS7 attack, all you need is the person phone number and you can do this attack or if you do not have the phone number you can set up a fake cell tower on strategic spots like near important buildings.

This is part of the reasoning why we are combining the best of each app and will use TOR and blockchain technology to make this messaging app the best we can with the best technologies we have available.

Here is a academic paper talking about MITM attack on Signal: https://slashcrypto.org/data/when-signal-hits-the-fan-on-the-usability-and-security-of-state-of-the-art-secure-mobile-messaging.pdf

Here is a cool video that explains how the SS7 attack works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oA0O01SQUE

Cheers

Simrdf

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:22:44 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Cheers

Hey Hk85,

Yes the situation of the messaging apps and the whole cellphone hacking scene out there is disturbing and especially Whatsapp and Telegram which are very popular and can be hacked through SS7 attack, all you need is the person phone number and you can do this attack or if you do not have the phone number you can set up a fake cell tower on strategic spots like near important buildings.

This is part of the reasoning why we are combining the best of each app and will use TOR and blockchain technology to make this messaging app the best we can with the best technologies we have available.

Here is a academic paper talking about MITM attack on Signal: https://slashcrypto.org/data/when-signal-hits-the-fan-on-the-usability-and-security-of-state-of-the-art-secure-mobile-messaging.pdf

Here is a cool video that explains how the SS7 attack works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oA0O01SQUE

Cheers

Very cool these tips. A few weeks ago, hackers stole phone conversations from a very influential politician in my country.

This brought much repercussion and many criticisms to the politician. The conversations contained private information on the investigation and the prosecution of a judicial process.

But I do not think we need to be a famous politician to think about privacy. If you have patrimony and want to keep it or trade it with complete security, you need a secure and anonymous banking system. If you want to communicate and protect yourself, you need a secure and anonymous communication system. If you want to access a website or a web system, protecting your information, you need an anonymous browser.

These are the systems Kore is working on, the Kore currency, the browser, and the communication system.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:50:39 PM

Congrats!!
Great work your doing!!

CMC has changes de circulating supply but not sure why
Circulating Supply
8,875,003 KORE
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/korecoin/

Coin Market Cap / CMC  updated the circulating supply to the correct amount as found on the explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/

Smiley

Zelux

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:10:47 AM

Congrats!!
Great work your doing!!

CMC has changes de circulating supply but not sure why
Circulating Supply
8,875,003 KORE

Coin Market Cap / CMC  updated the circulating supply to the correct amount as found on the explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/kore/

Smiley

Great ! tkg it didn´t take a lot of time for them to correct the circulating supply.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:19:28 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Cheers

Hey Hk85,

Cheers

This is definetly a good infography when explaining KORE privacy
Mxrider420z

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:13:54 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Cheers

Hey Hk85,

Cheers

I'm glad you liked Rw13enlib88, the Kore team is doing a great job in the Kore messaging app and the other features coming like the Surf's Up Tor Browser and soon we will be able to share more information about them.

Cheers

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:18:12 AM

For anyone who wants to get a solid position in KORE.....
There is a nice chunk of KORE ripe for the taking on Bittrex.
 Cool

TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:15:53 AM

Hey guys how you doing?,

Cheers

Hey Hk85,

Cheers

I'm glad you liked Rw13enlib88, the Kore team is doing a great job in the Kore messaging app and the other features coming like the Surf's Up Tor Browser and soon we will be able to share more information about them.

Cheers

looks like the owner stopped updating last year unfortunately. still some great info in there and its very well documented and presented. as for me, imho, I think anything where the company or the infrastructure are in USA jurisdiction should have a tldr value of "no" seeing as the USA has a practice of sending gag orders to companies after telling them to start logging data. of course all under the guise of national security.

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
Hk85

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:15:19 PM

Cool
i have been increasing my stock of kore by buying more on bittrex, doing trades and staking too as the new wallet stakes very good, considering the active development and all the things that are coming to Kore it will be a great investment and we will benefit from the tech, long time supporter here and thank you team
Mxrider420z

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:59:26 AM

Cool
i have been increasing my stock of kore by buying more on bittrex, doing trades and staking too as the new wallet stakes very good, considering the active development and all the things that are coming to Kore it will be a great investment and we will benefit from the tech, long time supporter here and thank you team

That's great to hear Hk85, we appreciate your support and soon Kore will be on more exchanges and the work for this is ongoing.

Cheers

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:23:06 PM

Hey guys how you doing?,

snipped.....

Cheers

When it comes time to release the KORE Communications platform
it will include an info graphic such as this.
Then people can compare where KORE makes the difference.
 Cool

Hats off to MX for digging up this valuable data!

MikeMike

Mxrider420z

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:16:40 PM

Hey guys good morning,

It's very good to see Bitcoin doing this good lately.

Satoshi created financial Freedom out of the tradicional banking systems, now i believe it's time we get our communications Freedom out of the traditional communications systems in an easy to use manner that everyone can use, being able to message, talk and video chat anonymously with full privacy on a decentralized communications system that is censor-free and use consensus to protects it's directories, behavior of the system and that Kore and Bitcoin is integrated it is something very cool.

This i where i think the gift of Satoshi to humanity spurred all those new great ideas about new decentralized systems that combine blockchain technology to achieve big goals, the Kore communications platform is as Bitcoin inspired project.

With all the things presented would you rather use Whatsapp or Messenger with the Libra crypto currency from Facebook and this is centralized in so many ways, or something open source, anonymous, fully private, decentralized and that will work with BTC and Kore and made by people that are believers and followers of Satoshi that always believed in the potential of Bitcoin for changing the world in many different ways.

Have a great week guys.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Hk85

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:16:26 PM

Hey guys good morning,

Satoshi created financial Freedom out of the tradicional banking systems, now i believe it's time we get our communications Freedom out of the traditional communications systems in an easy to use manner that everyone can use, being able to message, talk and video chat anonymously with full privacy on a decentralized communications system that is censor-free and use consensus to protects it's directories, behavior of the system and that Kore and Bitcoin is integrated it is something very cool.

This i where i think the gift of Satoshi to humanity spurred all those new great ideas about new decentralized systems that combine blockchain technology to achieve big goals, the Kore communications platform is as Bitcoin inspired project.

With all the things presented would you rather use Whatsapp or Messenger with the Libra crypto currency from Facebook and this is centralized in so many ways, or something open source, anonymous, fully private, decentralized and that will work with BTC and Kore and made by people that are believers and followers of Satoshi that always believed in the potential of Bitcoin for changing the world in many different ways.

Have a great week guys.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

I prefer the fundamentals of BTC and Kore. The Facebook crypto currency will be tied to conventional money that has inflation. It will not be deflationary
Simrdf

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:46:26 PM

Hey guys good morning,

Have a great week guys.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

I prefer the fundamentals of BTC and Kore. The Facebook crypto currency will be tied to conventional money that has inflation. It will not be deflationary

The content below published by the website coindesk.com, explains in a very interesting way the privacy problems of cryptomoeda Facebook, the currency Libra.

The resolution of these problems, mainly related to privacy, that Kore seeks to solve.

Read the material below, it is very interesting.

https://www.coindesk.com/facebooks-libra-cryptocurrency-bad-for-privacy-bad-for-competition
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:16:57 PM

Hey guys good morning,

Have a great week guys.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Why anyone would ever consider trusting Farcebook is beyond me!
That includes Whattsapp.

LIBRA is designed to track all your BTC and other crypto.
Anything LIBRA touches that is crypto related including trading etc.

Zelux

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:23:16 PM

Hey guys good morning,

Have a great week guys.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

That includes Whattsapp.

Actually I think a lot of people will use LIBRA.
   The reason is that most of people does not have a mimimum idea how government and big companies are spying on us !!!

Mxrider420z

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:15:44 PM

Hey guys good morning,

Have a great week guys.

Cheers.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

That includes Whattsapp.

Actually I think a lot of people will use LIBRA.
   The reason is that most of people does not have a mimimum idea how government and big companies are spying on us !!!

Yeah a lot of people will actually use for sure because facebook is very popular but once more information comes to the surface about the spying, tracking, centralization that is being done, that will turn off more people and hopefully make them do their due research and stick with BTC and good altcoin projects like Kore that think about freedom, privacy and anonimity, besides those major privacy and anonimity concerns with Libra i think the biggest problem with stable coins will be when another worldwide economic recession happens and that will show the problem with stable coins when the lose a lot of their value.

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: