Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wondering... Am I wrong?  (Read 100 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

I am doubting the legitimacy of this project

All the users please take extra caution (in my opinion)

1. Checked the domain creation date: Few days ago (2018-03-23T00:41:34Z) the domain has been created. Today is 27th March 2018
2. Who are these people (all of them) in the team? There are no linked to verify the persons are really in the team or not. I tried google search and seems like nothing there as well.
3. Pre-sale starting in less than 2 days!

Most-likely, someone behind this whole scam planning stuff. Created a website, created a BitcoinTalk account, Created a telegram account and trying to get some ETH from the innocent lazy people out there. This guy/group will surly scam peoples hard earning money because of your ignorance.

PS: The whole post based in my opinion, I might me wrong judging them but some of the clear evidence I can not ignore. My advice is dig a little before joining the project. If you find satisfactory then go for it. I just wanted to enlighten the community with some facts.

Good luck.

Edit:
✅🔵 [ANN][ICO] 🤑[200$ AIRDROPS] 🤑🔥  NutrioCoin.co - NUTRITION AND HEALTH  🔵✅ (Archive)

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: