Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Affinity Mining Ecosystem - Milestone 2 Reached!  (Read 4529 times)
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:35:17 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 01:47:47 PM by savioroshan

why tw&fb spreadsheets are empty ?

Yeah even the signature campaign spreadsheets are empty. I have a doubt regarding this. Will this turn to scam eventually? none of the applicants are accepted. If you want your ICO to be success, kick start your campaigns at full speed and try to promote this every where.   Then only people will notice about such a project. If you manage the campaigns well, definitely your ICO will be a success, because I personally know there are many people who wants to invest in projects like cloud mining. If you are serious about your project, kick start your campaigns or ask some good campaign managers like yahoo or edwardard to manage your campaign instead of handing it over to inexperienced managers .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Affinitymining.io (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:39:34 PM

why tw&fb spreadsheets are empty ?

Yeah even the signature campaign spreadsheets are empty. I have a doubt regarding this. Will this turn to scam eventually? none of the applicants are accepted. If you want your ICO to be success, kick start your campaigns at full speed and try to promote this every where.   Then only people will notice about such a project. If you manage the campaigns well, definitely your ICO will be a success, because I personally know there are many people who wants to invest in projects like cloud mining. If you are serious about your project, kick start your campaigns or ask some good campaign managers like yahoo or edwardard to manage your campaign instead of handing it over to inexperienced managers .

We apologize for the delay in updating the spreadsheet. The bounties will be fully updated by tomorrow. The signature campaign will also follow shortly thereafter.
Affinitymining.io (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

All spreadsheets are updated. Please ensure you subscribe to the bounty program in order to qualify for the bounties.  Grin
Rich_The_Crypto_Lover

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

Awesome! I see myself there, so all I need to do is keep up my current activities and I will be included? Obviously the more I do the more I will receive, am I understanding that correctly?

Next question, I use exodus for my altcoins, that will be a satisfactory wallet? Want to sort that out now before it comes to crunch time.
Affinitymining.io (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

That is correct, we will manage the bounties on your behalf. Be sure to sign up for the bounties and share on both Twitter and Facebook.

There are many good wallets out there, although I have never used Exodus I have heard good things about the wallet. Be sure to keep your private keys safe!
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

The project is a good one of it's nature. Offering many things at a time with a long-term goals. This is what I see a difference. I guess this project could be much better interpret.
I hope it will make it's way to success.
xxsyntax

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:18:42 PM

Looks very interesting, will dig into it a little deeper and keep an eye on the progression. 

What state / country is the mining infrastructure physically located in?  Electricity costs, etc?

cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:11:45 AM

hi mr manager, just regestered for facebook and tweeter bounty program but when i check it on your spread sheet i cant find my link on both program. pease update.
fb link = https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.padroicaosanguenza
tweeter = https://twitter.com/cherylsanguenz1
follower = 732

thank you.

guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

The project came in with the best signature campaign around currently... That was good too but now actually reading about the project itself, it sounds pretty interesting as well. I hope it all goes well.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:50:23 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 07:41:59 PM by nidacoinlove

Dear manager campaign I want to read the whitepaper of Affinity Mining Ecosystem so that I could better understand the project but unfortunately the link to the whitepaper is not active. I will suggest you to let your technical team know about it and activate the links given in the Ann thread for fruitful result of the campaign. It will be very much pleasant if someone could easily access all the necessary stuff regarding the project without any hindrance.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

Yes mr manager please just take care of the links and more importantly take care of the bounties as without them none of us could live one more day Cheesy you shouldn't provide links to external sites to read about your project, when you are announcing here you should provide all the details, I'm sure one of the members would quote your post if you are worrying about being a newbie, like always will use the scripted keywords::Great project::Seems interesting::I wish you success::succeed good campaign project future in potentials I just know it buy buy now before your potential is lost Cheesy
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

Dear manager campaign I want to read the whitepaper of Affinity Mining Ecosystem so that I could better understand the project but unfortunately the link to the whitepaper is not active. I will suggest you to let your technical team know about it and activate the links given in the Ann thread for fruitful result of the campaign.

You are right. The Whitepaper,Prospectus and Business Model links here are not working at all.
Still though,you can see and read them at the Affinity site. Here is the Whitepaper: https://affinitymining.io/pdf/whitepaper-v5.11.pdf

You can also check ToS and Privacy Policy that are not posted here. Wink
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:48:16 AM

it's a promising project and locking nice also token are mature now on ICO we got 15% bones and now the token price is only 1 dollar per token it's a good future who join the ICO now he/her so many profits in the future.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:59:18 AM

it's a promising project and locking nice also token are mature now on ICO we got 15% bones and now the token price is only 1 dollar per token it's a good future who join the ICO now he/her so many profits in the future.
But Chinese can't invest unless they use Tor. ICOs are illegal in China, they now are against exchange sites. One week later they will ban all cryptos and make their own private crypto owned and controlled by China.
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:05:47 AM

Might be a good idea/project...but just the poor ANN presentation puts me off!

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:45 AM

But Chinese can't invest unless they use Tor. ICOs are illegal in China, they now are against exchange sites. One week later they will ban all cryptos and make their own private crypto owned and controlled by China.
They only banned ICO but I doubt they will ban all crypto. They have put so much money and effort, although let's say they already gained so much ROI. Still, they will continue on btc. As of now, I don't see any valid/strong reason that they will leave btc.
RH_Affinity_Mining

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Hey all.

Thank you for pointing out a number of small issues, all links are currently working and the bounty campaigns have been updated.

If you still have any issues regarding the bounty campaigns, please feel free to PM here and I will have it updated for you.

Thanks for all your support.

Affinity Mining.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

hi

when i click on the Whitepaper  link i get a error : Not Found
would be great i foyu can fix the Whitepaper  link .
i think its mostly the first think i wanna read about new projekts.

kind regards

Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:19:56 AM

This project seems to have a great potential to be very successful in the future. I like the long-term goals they offer. I was accepted to their signature campaign and will now gather more information about their project and ICO.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
spngebob

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

Just joined signature campaign, this is very interest project and i am impressed with raised money so far.
when i click on the Whitepaper  link i get a error : Not Found
would be great i foyu can fix the Whitepaper  link .
i think its mostly the first think i wanna read about new projekts.
The same here, link is not working, however, i have found this working link at the bottom of website https://affinitymining.io/pdf/whitepaper-v5.11.pdf.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: