Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Currency Exchange  (Read 6491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kand1990 (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:22:32 AM

Bump

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:20:41 AM

Why should we use your services, with afraid of being scammed when there are so many websites where I can do this automatically and at lower fees.

I exchange daily on virwox with 4% comission and here you are asking for 10% .

I don't remember saying you have to use my service, my service is there for people who need it and don't say stupid shit because everyone knows virwox charges around 25% to exchange from paypal to btc and if you use virwox why are you posting on my thread?

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

Up for today

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:02:44 AM

I would like to start an exchanger for the currencies bellow, if your interested in doing an exchange and let me know the details of your exchange so I can decide if it's actually worth it for me, I can accept nearly any altcoin, payoneer so let me know what you have and I will let you know if I can accept it. Send me the following details here or via PM.

Currency Selling:
Currency Buying:
Amount:
Fee:
BTC - PM = 3%
BTC - WMZ = 3%
BTC - SKRILL = 10%
BTC - Paypal = 10-15%

I reserve the right to refuse your request due to trust and your payment method, you can use any trusted escrow and you as the buyer cover any fees that may occur and I cover the fees if you sell btc.

There's a lot of regulations to deal with and a lot of things that you have no idea about. This is the kind of thing you need $100,000 or more just to even consider. And then there's all the legal ramifications probably need to sit back and good long thought about this.
I have no idea what your talking about, so I will be removing your comment if you don't explain it.

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:33:21 AM

it seems interesting .i want to know details.i would appreciate if you kindly send me the details.
What details do you require? if you think there's something missing in my thread please be specific with your questions as in my opinion my thread has all the information required, so please ask specific questions when requesting more information.

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:26:30 PM

Bring this up

BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

need btc for pp
PM me if you have any stock

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

need btc for pp
PM me if you have any stock
Hi, you should PM me for a quicker response, I come online a few times a week and if I don't receive a PM I won't login to check so I will send you a Pm but I highly doubt I will accept PP for now.

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

Bump

Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

I have paypal and want BTC. Let me know if we can deal.
Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

For now I am not accepting PP sorry, but I can do Skrill and Neteller

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:54:46 AM

Bump

hakunaking

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

Sent PM please check
Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:02:09 PM

I received it and I responded

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:30 AM

Bump

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:42 AM

Bro, Will you able to do WU payment or UAE exchange money payment to middle region. Other options you have been able to access from here but access from the receiver end. If bank deposit or net payment to the bank account also fine for me. Please confirm if you can do it.
Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

Bro, Will you able to do WU payment or UAE exchange money payment to middle region. Other options you have been able to access from here but access from the receiver end. If bank deposit or net payment to the bank account also fine for me. Please confirm if you can do it.
What do you mean? I have done a few trades with people from UAE for paypal, I might not be sure about neteller and Skrill but I think I once dealt with them from there, I don't use WU sorry.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

What do you mean? I have done a few trades with people from UAE for paypal, I might not be sure about neteller and Skrill but I think I once dealt with them from there, I don't use WU sorry.

OK, thanks. I have found local trader can send the money via local exchange to reach him. Will see if I need next time your service.
Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:12:06 AM

No problem, I am always available

Kand1990 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:36:41 AM

Bump

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: