Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: THREAD CLOSED  (Read 24888 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:56:59 AM

Received my CIF but found out that my facebook and twitter entry was not recorded, followed and change my twitter profile picture to their logo no stake has been paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CIF (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Business on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

Received my CIF but found out that my facebook and twitter entry was not recorded, followed and change my twitter profile picture to their logo no stake has been paid.

Hi,

We haven't paid any stake yet - only the airdrop. What's your twitter and facebook? We just updated last Friday. If you PM me your details i'll make sure your up and all contributions will be counted from the start of the campaign.

CIF Crypto Improvement Fund
CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education
» Facebook * Twitter * Telegram * Reddit * Medium «
[/size]
Hadiyudhapermana

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:19:51 AM

I have got aidrop, twitter, and facebook bounty that I check in spreadsheets but when opening wallet still empty and visible wallet address has changed, please help and guidance
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:27:26 AM

Sounds like a nice bounty campaign. Where do I have to signup.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
yuda

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

I try to participate with bounty campaign, hopefully I got a part in the distribution
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:28:22 PM

Hey there i have a question about twitter avatar. Is that mandatory to wear twitter avatar till end of the campaign for 500 stakes..?? is it for one time or weekly basis reward...? and i didn't see any facebook and twitter link. it's really hard to find those social link. please submit links in main page. it'll be easy to find. and when this campaign will end..?? Waiting for your opinion.... Smiley
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:41:49 PM

Please email admin@cryptoimprovementfund.io - sign up is at cryptoimprovementfund.io/bounty - stakes are updated every Friday! Thanks Smiley

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:42:55 PM

Sign up is at www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/bounty-campaign - stakes are updated every Friday! Thanks Smiley

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

Hey there i have a question about twitter avatar. Is that mandatory to wear twitter avatar till end of the campaign for 500 stakes..?? is it for one time or weekly basis reward...? and i didn't see any facebook and twitter link. it's really hard to find those social link. please submit links in main page. it'll be easy to find. and when this campaign will end..?? Waiting for your opinion.... Smiley

Hey Prince - thanks for the support - bounty campaign runs until January 1st - when the ICO closes. I'll make sure the links are obvious on the main page!

Twitter avatar is a mandatory for the duration of the ICO campaign.

https://twitter.com/CIF_Team
https://www.facebook.com/cryptoimprovementfund/

[/size]
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:46:12 PM

Please transfer all CIF to hard wallet (os,windows) asap. All CIF will be reimbursed if there is indeed an issue with the web wallet.

[/size]
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

Wow this one looks promising.. I wonder if this is the first fund type crypto in the market. Kudos to the devs

To our knowledge - it is. If we're mistaken, well... we'll still be the best! Thanks @cuency

That sounds amazing then. All the best!

BTW, I've sent you a pm regarding my concern as I've done the airdrop via twitter and fb but no fund yet in my wallet. Appreciate it. Thanks  Smiley
aysegural

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

I can not try to transfer CIF. My wallet is not opening. I add the file to mail a formal notice from you.

thanks,
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:28:12 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 02:08:45 AM by CIF

CIF Community,

We were notified as of around 6:00 EST today that there was an issue with our web wallet and that funds were being leached from approximately 35 of the wallets into this account - CUZb7aVB2s2NZUaGTJozw4Ep5HKhvK4ndD.

We know the developers of our wallets personally and there was no malicious intent from anyone on our team. Upon further investigation we discovered the issue was not with the wallets themselves but with our VPS provider.

Although we paid for the highest level of security and the most robust protection with our VPS provider (and were repeatedly informed that we were rock solid secure) - we discovered that they did not enable an SSL certificate. This is an embarrassing conclusion however we are glad that this was flagged to us when it had such an inconsequential financial impact.

We were under the assumption that SSL was enabled and everyones web wallets were safe (that is what we paid for!). However, we immediately flagged the problem, escalated and are working on a permanent fix which will be implemented in under 3 hours. In doing so we can ensure the CIF community that this WILL NOT happen again.

We urge everyone to move their funds from their web wallet to an encrypted desktop wallet until informed otherwise. If you have LOST funds - please fill out this form with your new DESKTOP wallet address and you will be reimbursed from the CIF TEAMS portion of the token allocation.

CIF Reimbursement Form
https://goo.gl/forms/zgfS8bhufgqts0pE3

Again as unfortunate as this was, we are glad this weakness (error on our hosters part) was flagged so early on in our project. We thank you for sticking by us as well! The fact that we were targeted... means we're doing something right!

Please take a moment to read a short address from Scott Douglas regarding the attack.

Medium Press Release

[/size]
CryptoTraderBiz

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:25:23 AM

thank you sir. Yesterday I was worried about losing 50 cif from web wallet. Now I have filled out the form.

https://contractium.io/register/1071607
ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP
⚡ Join Contractium NOW! ⚡
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

thank you sir. Yesterday I was worried about losing 50 cif from web wallet. Now I have filled out the form.

Reimbursement sent.

[/size]
altcoin999

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:15:53 AM

thanks for airdrop, already in my wallet (desktop)
btw i forgot to make report of my facebook repost... too busy for last and this week with my real job
can i make report for that facebook campaign today sir?

CIF Community,

We were notified as of around 6:00 EST today that there was an issue with our web wallet and that funds were being leached from approximately 35 of the wallets into this account - CUZb7aVB2s2NZUaGTJozw4Ep5HKhvK4ndD.

We know the developers of our wallets personally and there was no malicious intent from anyone on our team. Upon further investigation we discovered the issue was not with the wallets themselves but with our VPS provider.

Although we paid for the highest level of security and the most robust protection with our VPS provider (and were repeatedly informed that we were rock solid secure) - we discovered that they did not enable an SSL certificate. This is an embarrassing conclusion however we are glad that this was flagged to us when it had such an inconsequential financial impact.

We were under the assumption that SSL was enabled and everyones web wallets were safe (that is what we paid for!). However, we immediately flagged the problem, escalated and are working on a permanent fix which will be implemented in under 3 hours. In doing so we can ensure the CIF community that this WILL NOT happen again.

We urge everyone to move their funds from their web wallet to an encrypted desktop wallet until informed otherwise. If you have LOST funds - please fill out this form with your new DESKTOP wallet address and you will be reimbursed from the CIF TEAMS portion of the token allocation.

CIF Reimbursement Form

Again as unfortunate as this was, we are glad this weakness (error on our hosters part) was flagged so early on in our project. We thank you for sticking by us as well! The fact that we were targeted... means we're doing something right!

Please take a moment to read a short address from Scott Douglas regarding the attack.

Medium Press Release

this is always happen in nowadays since cryptocurrency is booming..
thanks for dev and team who can fix it
hope that cracker can get arrested soon
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:24:50 AM

thanks for airdrop, already in my wallet (desktop)
btw i forgot to make report of my facebook repost... too busy for last and this week with my real job
can i make report for that facebook campaign today sir?

CIF Community,

CIF Reimbursement Form

Medium Press Release

this is always happen in nowadays since cryptocurrency is booming..
thanks for dev and team who can fix it
hope that cracker can get arrested soon

Luckily we didn't lose anything valuable and everything is being reimbursed out of our personal wallet so no-ones losing out.

Facebook updates are tallied once a week so don't worry about sending it in now - we'll send out a fresh tracker Thursday for the next Bounty Campaign update. Since the Facebook tracker tracks from the beginning of the ICO - it doesn't matter if you've missed the previous weeks as long as its up to date by the end of the campaign.

[/size]
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:45:41 AM

hello,dev,if my translation bounty was accept?
where is the spreadsheet I can check it?
X-Files

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

Hi,

We haven't paid any stake yet - only the airdrop. What's your twitter and facebook? We just updated last Friday. If you PM me your details i'll make sure your up and all contributions will be counted from the start of the campaign.

Dev, i've same problem, just sent you PM  Wink

Thank you
CIF (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:40:18 AM

hello,dev,if my translation bounty was accept?
where is the spreadsheet I can check it?

You're there!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fEXBdByyRGTFpLv9gPoIa1wGKkNqFQIzLdIJwqgy2tY/edit?usp=sharing

[/size]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: