Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:32:22 AM

I invested a very small amount in this ico but since have forgotten about it. So please forgive my ignorance but is this coin an erc20?

Really man? You invested without knowing a thing about this coin?
Btw why the price has dropped so hard? It's because of Livecoin ddosed?

Nah, I knew about the coin and did my DD when I invested. But there's been a lot of things that have happened since then, so I mostly forgot about it. Looks like people are saying it's a scam now, too bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olleh1987

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

I invested a very small amount in this ico but since have forgotten about it. So please forgive my ignorance but is this coin an erc20?

Nah, I knew about the coin and did my DD when I invested. But there's been a lot of things that have happened since then, so I mostly forgot about it. Looks like people are saying it's a scam now, too bad.

Yesterday they gave a presentation in Amsterdam, Roadmap is perfectly on schedule and everything is looking very promising. So tell me... based on what info are you implying this is a scam?
Digediedoge

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Its a copy of a copy..... collected several millions for a cellphone app.... scamming people

Dear Crazyeyes,

Aren't many coins these days copies of eachother? They have a fine working Dpos system with a wallet. How exactly you think this is a scam beside the fact that as you say "they only have an app"? Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Sem
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

Yesterday they gave a presentation in Amsterdam, Roadmap is perfectly on schedule and everything is looking very promising. So tell me... based on what info are you implying this is a scam?
I agree with you, this project not scam, and the team still working hard to fulfill their roadmap. The teams and community i think very active on slack and telegram channel. So before you accuse the project is scam, you must read becarefully about this project
ponampanday

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:20:38 PM

This project has great potential I think it's matter of time to hit the moon

I agree with you, this project not scam, and the team still working hard to fulfill their roadmap. The teams and community i think very active on slack and telegram channel. So before you accuse the project is scam, you must read becarefully about this project
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

*Dear OXY Heroes,*

We are proud to announce our cooperation with Local World Forwarders (LWF).

LWF is our first official fork of the OXY core software. We're thrilled to begin this new relationship with the LWF team, and we wish them a great deal of success in their project.

*OXY will now be accepted as a supported payment method in the LWF TEC phase (and current Early Contributions)!*

Please feel free to visit their website: https://www.lwf.io

*Or join their Slack:* https://lwfcoin.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjU0MDIwNzc2MzIxLTFkZWUzMDUxMTQyMGI3ZmRjYTA1ZWJkNDgxMzczZTYxNmE3NGYwZTY2ZDdlODA4OTk1ZTY4ODkxYjU0YmM3YTg

Kind Regards,

*The Oxycoin Team*
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:56:51 AM

*Dear OXY Heroes,*

We are proud to announce our cooperation with Local World Forwarders (LWF).

LWF is our first official fork of the OXY core software. We're thrilled to begin this new relationship with the LWF team, and we wish them a great deal of success in their project.

*OXY will now be accepted as a supported payment method in the LWF TEC phase (and current Early Contributions)!*

Please feel free to visit their website: https://www.lwf.io

*Or join their Slack:* https://lwfcoin.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjU0MDIwNzc2MzIxLTFkZWUzMDUxMTQyMGI3ZmRjYTA1ZWJkNDgxMzczZTYxNmE3NGYwZTY2ZDdlODA4OTk1ZTY4ODkxYjU0YmM3YTg

Kind Regards,

*The Oxycoin Team*

As far as i know LWF is The first decentralized logistics platform in the world, i hope with this partnership can make people who have oxycoin will not sell their coin and consider to use oxycoin for participation in LWF ico
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

Good afternoon. Please tell me what is good about this coin? I participate in the company Algory, and I consider it very interesting and with a wonderful product.
DarkVander

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

What is the current price of this coin? . Is this coin can be lending ?
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

What impress me most is the amount of success this project has attained so far in this ico,  the team deserve it because they are very hardworking. I see the hardcap being realised during this last hours.
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:12:08 PM

Dear Oxy Heroes,

The Oxy Community Team decided that we would run an Oxy Christmas Sweepstake. The sweepstake is now open!!

Participants are asked to submit a price prediction, they are to be made in satoshis (for eg. 10001), the guesses nearest to the Satoshi price at 12:00hrs Christmas Day win.  To submit a guess you will need to send 10 OXY to the Escrow address (contained with the attached documents).

All predictions are to be sent to either @jamiec79 @ghostfaceuk or @simran. To clarify, the Oxy Team will not take part in the predictions, to ensure fairness.

A number of people have donated Oxy to the prize fund, which currently stands at 2354 OXY.  If anyone else would like to donate to the Escrow address, please send the Community Managers a message.

Full details are contained are contained in the links below

https://medium.com/@jamiecupper/hello-fellow-heroes-543f9fe14762

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19EPfenTpHPLZIIIUSwn6GW2lq4BQ5kt2k5EP0WOGU_0/edit?usp=sharing   (View only for obvious reasons :joy:)

We do hope you join in this bit of festive fun.

Good luck

The Oxy Team
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:58:25 AM

Dear Oxy Heroes,

The Oxy Community Team decided that we would run an Oxy Christmas Sweepstake. The sweepstake is now open!!

Participants are asked to submit a price prediction, they are to be made in satoshis (for eg. 10001), the guesses nearest to the Satoshi price at 12:00hrs Christmas Day win.  To submit a guess you will need to send 10 OXY to the Escrow address (contained with the attached documents).

All predictions are to be sent to either @jamiec79 @ghostfaceuk or @simran. To clarify, the Oxy Team will not take part in the predictions, to ensure fairness.

A number of people have donated Oxy to the prize fund, which currently stands at 2354 OXY.  If anyone else would like to donate to the Escrow address, please send the Community Managers a message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19EPfenTpHPLZIIIUSwn6GW2lq4BQ5kt2k5EP0WOGU_0/edit?usp=sharing   (View only for obvious reasons :joy:)

Good luck

The Oxy Team
so what is the reward for winner and whether 10oxy will refund or not after the prediction, or its just a campaign that like gambling while your team offer nothing rewards

wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

Dear Oxy Heroes,

Good luck

The Oxy Team
so what is the reward for winner and whether 10oxy will refund or not after the prediction, or its just a campaign that like gambling while your team offer nothing rewards

Seems it's a gambling or lottery style, rewards should running by other methods such as randomly chosen or so.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:04:35 AM

i invested in the ICO and i feel pretty confident in my investment, if the team keeps on schedule should be a 5-10 coin by next year.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:47:48 AM

i invested in the ICO and i feel pretty confident in my investment, if the team keeps on schedule should be a 5-10 coin by next year.

In next year oxycoin price maybe can reach $1 as long as the team can fulfill their works in accordance with their roadmap. When closer app release, i am sure the price can rise
Cementhead43

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:16 PM

What was ico price?
Wakkocu

Activity: 434

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:58 PM

What was ico price?

ico price if im flashback my memory is BTC0.00009330 , please CMIIW, but at that time bitcoin price is not so high like this
you can compare with bitcoin price at that date mate

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:00 PM

What was ico price?

ico price if im flashback my memory is BTC0.00009330 , please CMIIW, but at that time bitcoin price is not so high like this

If I remember correctly ICO price was around 2000 sat no 9000+. When it started trading in fact was at 2000 sat. By the way I really hope that devs are in contact with other exchanges because I really can't see a potentially distruptive app tradind in Livecoin only with a 0.3 btc volume

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:41 PM

What was ico price?

If I remember correctly ICO price was around 2000 sat no 9000+. When it started trading in fact was at 2000 sat. By the way I really hope that devs are in contact with other exchanges because I really can't see a potentially distruptive app tradind in Livecoin only with a 0.3 btc volume
You're right that ico price of this coin was 2000 sat. I also hope so that this coin listed on another exchange with big volume. If only in livecoin, the trading volume 0.3 btc very easy for someone to dump this coin
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

What was ico price?

You're right that ico price of this coin was 2000 sat. I also hope so that this coin listed on another exchange with big volume. If only in livecoin, the trading volume 0.3 btc very easy for someone to dump this coin

The price is very on the bottom right now, i really hope it will not go down more. After the release from the devs this situation should be over and we will see a nice grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: