Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OXYCOIN] THE EASIEST WAY TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCIES WITH FIAT  (Read 41041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:36:13 AM

i invested in the ICO and i feel pretty confident in my investment, if the team keeps on schedule should be a 5-10 coin by next year.

What was ico price?

ico price if im flashback my memory is BTC0.00009330 , please CMIIW, but at that time bitcoin price is not so high like this
you can compare with bitcoin price at that date mate

If I remember correctly ICO price was around 2000 sat no 9000+. When it started trading in fact was at 2000 sat. By the way I really hope that devs are in contact with other exchanges because I really can't see a potentially distruptive app tradind in Livecoin only with a 0.3 btc volume
You're right that ico price of this coin was 2000 sat. I also hope so that this coin listed on another exchange with big volume. If only in livecoin, the trading volume 0.3 btc very easy for someone to dump this coin

The price is very on the bottom right now, i really hope it will not go down more. After the release from the devs this situation should be over and we will see a nice grow.
I also sad to see oxycoin price now, i hope there is a big news can make this coin price recover. But this is the best opportunity if you want accumulate oxycoin in low price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maronk

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:46:59 AM

i invested in the ICO and i feel pretty confident in my investment, if the team keeps on schedule should be a 5-10 coin by next year.

What was ico price?

ico price if im flashback my memory is BTC0.00009330 , please CMIIW, but at that time bitcoin price is not so high like this

If I remember correctly ICO price was around 2000 sat no 9000+. When it started trading in fact was at 2000 sat. By the way I really hope that devs are in contact with other exchanges because I really can't see a potentially distruptive app tradind in Livecoin only with a 0.3 btc volume
You're right that ico price of this coin was 2000 sat. I also hope so that this coin listed on another exchange with big volume. If only in livecoin, the trading volume 0.3 btc very easy for someone to dump this coin

The price is very on the bottom right now, i really hope it will not go down more. After the release from the devs this situation should be over and we will see a nice grow.
I also sad to see oxycoin price now, i hope there is a big news can make this coin price recover. But this is the best opportunity if you want accumulate oxycoin in low price

Yes.. now is the time to buy and already done it  Grin may take a while to see the ideal price before releasing it or selling it back to the market
turbospeedens

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

What was ico price?

Yes.. now is the time to buy and already done it  Grin may take a while to see the ideal price before releasing it or selling it back to the market

Looks like the price has been affected by the current bitcoin craze, hope we devs realease come info soon before the price keeps going down, as we were below ico price for a few moments.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:18:19 PM

What was ico price?

Looks like the price has been affected by the current bitcoin craze, hope we devs realease come info soon before the price keeps going down, as we were below ico price for a few moments.
I think so, i have readed on telegram channel someone said that the team will release oxycoin app in this year. I hope it will really happen without any delaying, if not oxycoin price maybe continue to down
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:19:03 AM

Dear Oxy Heroes,

The Oxy Community Team decided that we would run an Oxy Christmas Sweepstake. The sweepstake is now open!!

Participants are asked to submit a price prediction, they are to be made in satoshis (for eg. 10001), the guesses nearest to the Satoshi price at 12:00hrs Christmas Day win.  To submit a guess you will need to send 10 OXY to the Escrow address (contained with the attached documents).

All predictions are to be sent to either @jamiec79 @ghostfaceuk or @simran. To clarify, the Oxy Team will not take part in the predictions, to ensure fairness.

A number of people have donated Oxy to the prize fund, which currently stands at 2354 OXY.  If anyone else would like to donate to the Escrow address, please send the Community Managers a message.

Full details are contained are contained in the links below

https://medium.com/@jamiecupper/hello-fellow-heroes-543f9fe14762

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19EPfenTpHPLZIIIUSwn6GW2lq4BQ5kt2k5EP0WOGU_0/edit?usp=sharing   (View only for obvious reasons :joy:)

We do hope you join in this bit of festive fun.

Good luck

The Oxy Team
so what is the reward for winner and whether 10oxy will refund or not after the prediction, or its just a campaign that like gambling while your team offer nothing rewards

Seems it's a gambling or lottery style, rewards should running by other methods such as randomly chosen or so.

Yep, I think it's like a gambling and I do not like to gamble ..

I expect news on the progress of the project not about things like this,Dev. Sad
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:19:35 AM

I think the DPOS mechanism is very successful way to hold a lot of coins, which will reduce the potential sellers before the price goes up, I can see the 201 delegates hold a lot of oxy coins on their wallet, so I think this project is promising, just like the Lisk.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:55 AM

I think the DPOS mechanism is very successful way to hold a lot of coins, which will reduce the potential sellers before the price goes up, I can see the 201 delegates hold a lot of oxy coins on their wallet, so I think this project is promising, just like the Lisk.
A Lot of people hold this coin because they think long term investment is the best way. I hope when the teams release oxycoin app, this coin price can recover back and start to rise above the ico price
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:25:16 PM

A Lot of people hold this coin because they think long term investment is the best way. I hope when the teams release oxycoin app, this coin price can recover back and start to rise above the ico price
all would hope so because the price for now is very far and has started to fall and I hope that soon can be recovered before the new year
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

for the current price is certainly the right moment if you buy this coin because the current price is far from ico price
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:04:06 PM

for the current price is certainly the right moment if you buy this coin because the current price is far from ico price

The price of oxycoin very cheap now, and the volume trading also very low, only about 0.12 BTC. I hope when oxycoin app already released, a lot of people interested to buy oxycoin
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

The price of oxycoin very cheap now, and the volume trading also very low, only about 0.12 BTC. I hope when oxycoin app already released, a lot of people interested to buy oxycoin
surely lots of people will buy oxy coins if it listed on large exchanges, livecoin cant support the development of this coin and i wonder what the team busy doing now, it seems they dont care oxy at all

dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

surely lots of people will buy oxy coins if it listed on large exchanges, livecoin cant support the development of this coin and i wonder what the team busy doing now, it seems they dont care oxy at all
The devs are working in the development of the app. There are some eary investors that are using the test app. It is working well and the app will be very useful! And they are negotiating with others exchanges.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

The devs are working in the development of the app. There are some eary investors that are using the test app. It is working well and the app will be very useful! And they are negotiating with others exchanges.

I hope they can negotiating as soon as possible, and hope they are negotiating with big exchange, i am afraid the price will continue to down, while other altcoin now continue to rise.
dredson1983

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

I hope they can negotiating as soon as possible, and hope they are negotiating with big exchange, i am afraid the price will continue to down, while other altcoin now continue to rise.
New exchange will be listed soon. I am sure this will make supporters happier!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:11:34 AM

Where do you get news about app tests and negotiation with this other exchange?
Because until now I have not seen any announcements from Dev about this.
grandpix

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:22:52 AM

They still have no official announcement, he probably knows the internal information. If this is true, it will very good news.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:33 AM

They still have no official announcement, he probably knows the internal information. If this is true, it will very good news.
The team only said on slack channel that they are working to get deal for second exchange. I hope oxycoin can listed on other exchange as soon as possible, because in livecoin the trading volume very low
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

The team only said on slack channel that they are working to get deal for second exchange. I hope oxycoin can listed on other exchange as soon as possible, because in livecoin the trading volume very low

yes, i heard oxy will list on bit-z.com, its larger and more reliable than livecoin, i think it maybe the reason why the price pump today

dredson1983

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

yes, i heard oxy will list on bit-z.com, its larger and more reliable than livecoin, i think it maybe the reason why the price pump today
We are going to launch an official newsletter on December 15 th where we are going to announce the news about exchanges or the development of the app.
oxyteam (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Hi Oxy Community,

We have some great news Oxy (Oxycoin) has been listed on the Bit-Z exchange.

Please see attached below the tweet announcing it.

https://twitter.com/BitZExchange/status/940101720012496896

Thanks

BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: