Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:35:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BurstIQ (BIQ)💚 💢 💚 ▐ A Marketplace for Health Data & Services▐ 💚 💢 💚  (Read 22239 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:10:55 PM

*** We have had a little over 10+ plus million in verbal commits to the SAFT agreements but unfortunately the SAFT agreement take time and go through a more legal process.  Our target goal is still in the 20+ million mark by end of year.

We also have close some major MOU announcements that we hope will push us past our target goal and will release the info here shortly.

We will be updating everyone soon on our progress and next steps.

As for the project ready to be active, please refer to our whitepaper for timelines and none of that has changed.

Thanks everyone for your comments

This is very good news sad is that this project is going so under radar now.
I think this one of best examples where blochain technology can shine.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

Creating the ‘Health Singularity’ With BurstIQ and Blockchain

Medical records, arguably the most valuable data in the world, exists across multiple platforms. The comprehensive medical history of a single person is likely scattered across several different companies, stored in varying systems and locations. How valuable would that data be if it could all be stored in one place, while still remaining secure and entirely confidential?

https://bitsonline.com/health-singularity-burstiq/
dart_w

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

Hello. The Signature Bounty is over! When the calculations for the number of shares of the Signature Bounty are completed ?? And can I remove the signature now?

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:06:36 PM

Will anybody answer me ? can i remove the signature already, or not?

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
brian.jackson

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Will anybody answer me ? can i remove the signature already, or not?

Yes, the bounty is over and our bounty agent is working on all the results.

Thanks again everyone.
BurstIQ (OP)

Activity: 124

http://www.burstiq.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:52:05 PM

Good morning everyone!

For everyones awareness we will be disseminating bounty funds to your ETH addresses after we have completed our Audit, which can take a little bit of time. We will be sending out an email in the near future with more information.

For now we will be spending our time fixing hacked ETH addresses and answering your question. Note that if your stakes aren't correct at this point. it may be that you either didn't fill out the form, but more that 20 stakes a week (for the twitter BP) or you haven't sent us documentation from your google analytics proving the total reach of your articles. We will continue to work on all of this before funds are disseminated to ensure that there aren't any question.

Have a great day!

brian.jackson

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

BurstIQ has major announcement.

BurstIQ and Unified Signal Partner to Launch First Blockchain Enabled Crypto-Wallet integrated Mobile Phone Service

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/11/10/1184548/0/en/BurstIQ-and-Unified-Signal-Partner-to-Launch-First-Blockchain-Enabled-Crypto-Wallet-integrated-Mobile-Phone-Service.html

If you are still interested in BIQ tokens please contact us at info@burstiq.com
swordsproton

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

what platforms do you use on your token?
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:04:01 AM

Good morning everyone!

For everyones awareness we will be disseminating bounty funds to your ETH addresses after we have completed our Audit, which can take a little bit of time. We will be sending out an email in the near future with more information.

For now we will be spending our time fixing hacked ETH addresses and answering your question. Note that if your stakes aren't correct at this point. it may be that you either didn't fill out the form, but more that 20 stakes a week (for the twitter BP) or you haven't sent us documentation from your google analytics proving the total reach of your articles. We will continue to work on all of this before funds are disseminated to ensure that there aren't any question.

Have a great day!
Sound great. What is ETA until audit so we can move on to airdrop distribute?
BurstIQ (OP)

Activity: 124

http://www.burstiq.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

Press Release!

BurstIQ is joining forces with Empiric Health to help health systems identify millions in savings by
bringing a $90 million case study to blockchain through Intermountain Healthcare!

Learn More Here!

trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

I have a question to the representative of the company:
When pay to all participants of bounty of the company, the price will fall approximately by 5-7 times.
How you are going to correct coin cost? Or you will just trust in the market?
Jine86

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:44:05 AM

Hm....is this topic dead???

Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

What has happened to this project?
Twitter posts have stopped and also posts in my local community have stopped as well

When are the bounty payments are going to be fulfilled?
A lot of people have contributed to this project and spent many hours on promoting it everywhere
stoppi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

apparently they still have negotiations with investors so they dont want to release the token yet...
i hope they gonna sort that out soon as i really like the project
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:02:59 AM

apparently they still have negotiations with investors so they dont want to release the token yet...
i hope they gonna sort that out soon as i really like the project

yes but they have to inform all the people of the community about it
some of us have invest time and money for this project
they cannot leave the thread like that without an y update
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

this thread is very quite, do we still have any chanches to receive our share of coins? or we can forget about it??

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

this thread is very quite, do we still have any chanches to receive our share of coins? or we can forget about it??
I think we should forget this project. because I think they not will pay us. no need to expect on this project, there are many other projects that are better for us to follow
Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

I think we should forget this project. because I think they not will pay us. no need to expect on this project, there are many other projects that are better for us to follow

I also think that it makes no sense to ask the same sad question, I think they are already having a rest with the girls at the resort sipping cocktails
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

I think it's not big deal. The project raised not very much. So they couldn't pay us a lot. Let's forget about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: