Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HIRE ME SEO article writing,whitepapers, graphicdesign, Social media management  (Read 146 times)
realdeanz (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

My team of freelancers and I can provide you great quality articles, whitepapers, Search engine optimization work, growing your social media presence in a legitimate way (on twitter, Instagram and facebook), creating explainer youtube videos, graphic design (logos, ebooks) and a lot more. My prices are extremely reasonable and payment methods can be decided using a reputable escrow and only when you're satisfied with the work.

Pricing structure (Neg): 
10 (1,00 word) plagiarism free keyword optimised articles will cost you .05 BTC ( i have the capacity to do up to 30 orders of these articles a day)
1 Explainer youtube video 0.025 BTC
Whitepaper services- 0.4 BTC (Based on milestone payments)

I can also accept fiat payments on PayPal etc and will give great discounts for bulk or continuous work.

My services are great for giving your tokens website legitimacy and a strong organic presence. Also, if you're considering setting up a website which you could later on flip, my services would be great for that.

If you want more references of some of my previous work dm me whilst I work on updating my public portfolio and if you know anyone who needs work and recommend me, im willing to give you a generous commission.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: