Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free electricity and aircondition  (Read 378 times)
Airlineguy1980 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:21:43 AM

I want to start mining farm for bitcoin. I have a location for 10 -15 machines properly cooled and electricity is free. If anyone interested in setting this up with me. Contact me. I am from airline industry not scam
Artist. I just want to test this in smaller scale before I can make this bigger like proper company.
I am looking for some one who have done mining properly with track records. I can even meet you in your country face to face and prove who I am and fly you in at my own cost to see where we going to do this.

I am also looking antminers new ones if anyone have it. Working condition cash and carry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

I don't believe in the existence of free electricity. Most likely you are using an illegal hidden connection. In simple words steal electric power. Never the investor will not take such a risk. You will never find a person willing to invest you money. How can you trust dishonest people!
ItalianBitcoin3r

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:53:21 PM

I want to start mining farm for bitcoin. I have a location for 10 -15 machines properly cooled and electricity is free. If anyone interested in setting this up with me. Contact me. I am from airline industry not scam
Artist. I just want to test this in smaller scale before I can make this bigger like proper company.
I am looking for some one who have done mining properly with track records. I can even meet you in your country face to face and prove who I am and fly you in at my own cost to see where we going to do this.

I am also looking antminers new ones if anyone have it. Working condition cash and carry

sorry but i'm really courios..
i have read a lot of times about "free electricity"
what about yours, free electricity?
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:30:25 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 01:42:19 AM by sweetdesirez

Enough of this free electricity stuff. There is nothing free unless you are the prince from Nigeria Grin Don't know why these idiots think that by saying free electricity, fools will flock with investments. Grow up and start to work instead of trying to play the a$$.
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

are you interested in mining monero?
Airlineguy1980 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:07:09 AM

Look i have contract for my office which includes electric and aircondition. To try a few machines the cost of electricity and aircon per month for one machine is just 100usd if the machine run 30 days non stop.

If it works then I can start a farm with maybe 50 machines. My rates are cheaper for sure legally even as it is next to nothing. If you can put money where your mouth is. Let's arrange a meeting I can come down to your town and explain.

You don't need to commit my travel cost also next to nothing. So now I am a prince or not I don't know. Instead of having a business idea properly developed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: