Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***URGENT*** ASSISTANCE WITH BOUNTY CAMPAIGN LAUNCH NEEDED  (Read 313 times)
Gordonium (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

As the title says needing an experienced ICO BOUNTY campaign manager ASAP. Please PM me for details. Serious project and the campaign is starting within 24 hours.

It should not take long and I will gladly pay a fair rate (in BTC) for your time.

The bounty campaign structure is as follows:

******** will be running a full bounty program from August, 2017, to October 11, 2017.

The company will allocate 30,000,000 ******* Token (***) for this Bounty program, distributed as follows:

Bitcoin Signature Campaign: 25% = 7,500,000 *** – This also includes posts published on BitCointalks threads to spread the word.

Blog/Media Campaign: 25% = 7,500,000 *** – The aim is to write original articles on media such as Medium, Steemit, Newbium, or any blogs or website relevant. Video content posted on Youtube are also accepted.

Newsletters Subscribers: 10% = 3,000,000 *** – sign up to our newsletter and receive ******** favorite stories and helpful information.
Twitter Campaign 30% = 9,000,000 ***

Facebook/Youtube Campaign 10% = 3,000,000 ***

Twitter (6,000,000 ***): Obtain real followers, tweets mentioning @8*******, RT and like.

Bounty campaign structure is complete, we just need to get all the bounties connected to links for participants, and a simple way to follow each campaign's progress, for the later dispursion of funds.

I will have to run your bct profile by the company so only applicants with excellent track record need apply. please contact me if you would like more information.

Many Thanks

Wayne

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

Im interested with this job. I will pm you 😀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Gordonium (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

UPDATE!

Thanks to everyone who contacted me regarding the bounty campaign managers position.

The position has now been filled.

Regards

Wayne
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:45:20 AM

UPDATE!

Thanks to everyone who contacted me regarding the bounty campaign managers position.

The position has now been filled.

Regards

Wayne

Then you should better lock this thread or it will run epic with more and more replies, plus as it will get bumped, you will be receiving hell lot of private messages. To lock the thread, look for the Lock Topic link in the bottom left of this thread.
Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

PM  Grin Very eager to help with a project and young energy is perfect for the crypto world, experienced as well! Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: