Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ninety nine percent of new projects are money grabbers  (Read 619 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:15:24 AM

What about this, since you know 99% altcoin is only want to scam people and stole investors money... So you need to avoid all altcoin and invest on bitcoin only, right? It's pretty simple to answer your question.

If more and more crypto users will just invest only in btc and other long established alts with real usage, "developers" will think twice of creating money-grab projects. Because if no one will patronize their projects, I don't think they have the motivation to create new ones. Unless, they have their own funding to fully developed their platform and have the sincerity to explore the benefits of blockchain tech on their services.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:28:05 AM

To me many new projects are here today just for your money, you invest in them and you make them rich, that's why we keep seeing unqualified people becoming developers, it's always about the money, I wish crypto projects are much harder to built, maybe only few scam projects will exists...... I know how easy it is to built erc20 token and website too, God have mercy on investors, I hope solution comes soon
Please for Christ sake let's for once stop thinking that developers aren't here to make money too, don't expect people to work for you guys so that you can make money, what about them? You think they don't have dreams like you do? Think again, it's always about the money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:31:14 AM

What about this, since you know 99% altcoin is only want to scam people and stole investors money... So you need to avoid all altcoin and invest on bitcoin only, right? It's pretty simple to answer your question.

If more and more crypto users will just invest only in btc and other long established alts with real usage, "developers" will think twice of creating money-grab projects. Because if no one will patronize their projects, I don't think they have the motivation to create new ones. Unless, they have their own funding to fully developed their platform and have the sincerity to explore the benefits of blockchain tech on their services.
Partially right but every new coins have a beginning, that's what many investors don't want to miss, all top altcoins and even Bitcoin had a beginning and many are regretting not buying very early when they are still cheaper, it's same thing for new coins now, that's why people won't take their eye off new projects to stay focused on Bitcoin and top altcoins only

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: