Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 7542 times)
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

Everything from the website to the client is very bugged, won't accept my password, had to make 3 accounts, some of them won't even receive confirmation, some ask for activation some don't. Smells like an ultra rushed project to me. So after an hour, i still couldnt log in to the client. Eventually I made it with a 5th account which i can log in, it seems it needs only lowercase for password. I'm mining through it but now the hashrate is quite low compared to regular mining. Will keep testing.

What do you mean won't accept your password? Just tested and uppercase works.
Also I don't know what you're trying to do since the client doesn't even requires a password but the secret code and email.
About the speed - it's about roughly 3% lower than Claymore because I am using ethminer. Am much aware of the problem and will definitely be fixed with the beta.
I am very much aware that there might be some bugs, it's an Alpha. I wouldn't launch an ICO if I had a finished product. This is just a small sample of what the actual platform and miner is supposed to do and it's obviously buggy but it should so the job and we're constantly fixing bugs.
If you still have troubles please message me. I'm glad to help.
xaeder

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:04:56 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 03:53:11 PM by xaeder

Okay, so:

- Forgot Password feature doesn't work - when you enter your email, it just resets the page and no email arrives to reset it
- Some accounts require activation, others didn't
- Even though it reads for example ETC as most profitable, it still goes for Verge, and when I manually put back ETC, the Coin gain was higher
- All GPUs are on maximum load, yet hashrate is around 40-50% of what claymore or ethminer do regularly
- Miner is unstable, causes system crashes, maybe it's only a multi GPU problem, tested with 6x GPU rig
- I tried letting it hash for an hour, counting on sharecount to come to a more precise average, but it was still below 50% of the regular hashrate
- You should make an auto refresh feature for the dashboard, but overall it's fine. Reports with only a slight delay compared to the client
- Some graphic improvements for the client are necessary, the settings menu where you choose coins is a bit glitched

I'll continue testing it for a few days, and hoping to see improvement!
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 06:07:46 PM by AndreiBucaciuc

Okay, so:

- Forgot Password feature doesn't work - when you enter your email, it just resets the page and no email arrives to reset it
- Some accounts require activation, others didn't
- Even though it reads for example ETC as most profitable, it still goes for Verge, and when I manually put back ETC, the Coin gain was higher
- All GPUs are on maximum load, yet hashrate is around 40-50% of what claymore or ethminer do regularly
- Miner is unstable, causes system crashes, maybe it's only a multi GPU problem, tested with 6x GPU rig
- I tried letting it hash for an hour, counting on sharecount to come to a more precise average, but it was still below 50% of the regular hashrate
- You should make an auto refresh feature for the dashboard, but overall it's fine. Reports with only a slight delay compared to the client
- Some graphic improvements for the client are necessary, the settings menu where you choose coins is a bit glitched

I'll continue testing it for a few days, and hoping to see improvement!

First of all thanks for taking the time to submit the bugs. Appreciate it.

- we managed to fix the password reset feature
- about the account requiring activation, we're still working on trying to see what's causing the problem
- the update rate of the miner was set to 30 minutes, that's why the profitability was recalculated more often but the miner didn't switch between the coins (we used 30 mins because it might cause increase in resources and might cause crashes) - we've lowered the time period and now it should be updated every 2 to 5 minutes so it should fix the problem

- we've implemented an auto refresh feature on the dashboard, it's now refreshing every 1 min
- the slight delay is of less than 1 minute because the miner is sending the updates every 1 minute, doing it any faster will increase the resource usage on the miner and it's just not worth it for anyone
- we've fixed the settings glitch in the next update, it's already on site you can redownload it

- now about the averages and the hast rate: the averages calculated on site are just taking in account the last submitted speed, that's why the variations, but in reality both the revenue and speed are more stable.
- also part of the variations come from ethminer, but again it shouldn't be reflected on the revenue rate overall
- as for the 40-50% hashrate I think it's something on your end, it should definitely get +95% of the normal speed

- as for the crashes, mind giving some more details on when is it happening?

xaeder

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

Okay, went through further testing

- Password reset is working as intended, managed to reset on what i wanted to be my main account, great!
- The glitch in the client for coins settings has been fixed, but now it doesn't give me any graphical confirmation that i selected any of the coins. I suggest to just add highlight to the chosen coin when clicked
- Refresh is great, unnoticeable, works properly
- The hashrate shown in the dashboard is always in MH, even though some coins are in KHs
- I'm also very skeptic about the accuracy, it gives around 5-7MH on scrypt (emc2), which is far more than I usually get, I suggest putting scrypt and x11 coins in a seperate place for people with asics
- For some reason changing the coin works only for a few minutes then it returns it to whatever it was previously, so i couldnt test ethhash extensively, just emc2
- The hashrate on ethhash is like 30% of what i should have, that's something definitely with the client compatibility, have you tested it on various CUDA versions, drivers, etc? It's not my rig, i get full hashrate via any console miner. For the record, I'm using CUDA 9, unfortunately don't have a place to test it on earlier versions. But it shouldnt really make that much of a difference since I used both ethminer and claymore with full hashrate, I really have no clue what's the bottleneck.
- The system crashes occur randomly after 30 mins or so, tested with both base clocks, underclock, overclock, with different drivers, always the same outcome. The only thing i notice is while it's running, a window in the background (in my case afterburner) keeps minimizing and restoring every 30 secs or so. Shouldn't really happen.

Waiting for further update, thanks dev!

Social_Cryptonetix

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:49:10 AM

I really like the fact that you are on top of the questions asked, shows dedication to the project.

~Cryptonetix.com~
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:19:08 AM

Okay, went through further testing

- Password reset is working as intended, managed to reset on what i wanted to be my main account, great!
- The glitch in the client for coins settings has been fixed, but now it doesn't give me any graphical confirmation that i selected any of the coins. I suggest to just add highlight to the chosen coin when clicked
- Refresh is great, unnoticeable, works properly
- The hashrate shown in the dashboard is always in MH, even though some coins are in KHs
- I'm also very skeptic about the accuracy, it gives around 5-7MH on scrypt (emc2), which is far more than I usually get, I suggest putting scrypt and x11 coins in a seperate place for people with asics
- For some reason changing the coin works only for a few minutes then it returns it to whatever it was previously, so i couldnt test ethhash extensively, just emc2
- The hashrate on ethhash is like 30% of what i should have, that's something definitely with the client compatibility, have you tested it on various CUDA versions, drivers, etc? It's not my rig, i get full hashrate via any console miner. For the record, I'm using CUDA 9, unfortunately don't have a place to test it on earlier versions. But it shouldnt really make that much of a difference since I used both ethminer and claymore with full hashrate, I really have no clue what's the bottleneck.
- The system crashes occur randomly after 30 mins or so, tested with both base clocks, underclock, overclock, with different drivers, always the same outcome. The only thing i notice is while it's running, a window in the background (in my case afterburner) keeps minimizing and restoring every 30 secs or so. Shouldn't really happen.

Waiting for further update, thanks dev!

Hey, thanks for resubmitting again
- regarding the glitch with the selected coins, I used white for the selected coin and I guess your monitor brightness is custom and you might not see it. I've changed it now to grey, so it should be visible on any monitor
- I fixed the stupid bug in the dashboard regarding the speed
- changing the coin should work now and custom mining / non auto also should

The update is on site.

Now, regarding the speed. First just go into the /miners file and launch the start.bat
Let me know if the speed is stable for ETH. If it is, then it means our miner is using too many resources and it's killing speed.
If it's not and the speed is also low, then I guess it's ethminer's version. What gpu's are you using?

Now about crashes.
Once every 90 seconds the miner tries to update the temperature and the fans, this might cause slight issues with some gpu versions. Make sure you're running the miner as admin firstly.
Also, check to see if the CPU usage is really high.
moneygoals

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

can i take a be part of the translation bounty i will do the arabic and frensh language
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

can i take a be part of the translation bounty i will do the arabic and frensh language

Go ahead, but post it on the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2102979.100;topicseen
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:12:26 AM

6 Days to go untill the ICO starts
https://cryptosoft.org/ico/   
Don't miss the 250% bonus the first 3 days!
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:13:46 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 05:49:10 PM by AndreiBucaciuc

Because of some issues with a couple versions of NVIDIA gpu's we decided to create two separate launchers for AMD and NVIDIA.
Hopefully it should fix the issues some people were having when trying to mine.
Update is posted and ready to be used.
Still a long way to go until we have a stable version, but we're slowly getting there.
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:58:01 AM

4 Days to go untill the ICO starts
Don't miss the 250% bonus the first 3 days!
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:25:05 AM

3 Days to go untill the ICO starts
Miner looks more stable, so if you're looking to start mining now would be a good time to take advantage of the 200% pre-release bonus rate.
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:22:21 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 12:37:50 PM by AndreiBucaciuc

1 day to go until we're live
punipuni7

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

I have a question.
What is the value of token cryptosoft?
what is the merit to token holders?

AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

I have a question.
What is the value of token cryptosoft?
what is the merit to token holders?

The investors in the CryptoSoft ICO will be rewarded with CryptoSoft Coins. The coins will be used by the platform to reward the miners or could be used to stake mine (you can read more about it on the documentation).

The coin's value at the time of the list on exchanges will be $0.05 and we're pretty confident that it will grow from there.
The listing will be happening after we have a fully working beta platform so that we don't crash the coin if we list it too early.

We're not offering action in the CryptoSoft as a company but we're offering tokens as in CryptoSoft the coin that's going to be used by the platform. That's why we've decided to start with a 250% bonus for the first 3 days so it will bring more profit to the holders.
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:37:20 AM

Auto-refresh function on the dashboard has been disabled for the duration of the ICO due to potential/upcoming server overloads.
Let's hope things will be fine.  Lips sealed
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

And we're live!
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

Progress bar might be a bit delayed because of the pending investments, everything else should be fine.
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

Don't miss the 250% bonus for the first 2 days of the ICO.
Ends in 35 hours! https://cryptosoft.org/ico/
AndreiBucaciuc (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

The 250% bonus ends in 24 hours! Don't miss it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: