Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 04:00:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: next bitcoin fork in Nov?  (Read 3918 times)
Coinzzz

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:52:44 PM

Hi all,

I read somewhere that there will be another bitcoin fork in nov, is this true??

Where can I read more info on this? I googled but didn't find any news regarding this?

If it happens then it seems there will be another dip and I would buy then!!

Thankss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticGambit

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

No there will be no fork, it is settled

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 336

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

Are you sure about that? Where is your source?

Last I heard they were still discussing a possible fork. At this point given how much the price is increasing it seems like it would not hurt the markets, at least. I guess we shall wait and see.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Rinaze

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

I think you might be referring to Segwit2x, The New York Agreement (NYA).

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/segwit2x-the-new-york-agreement/

South Park

Activity: 490

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

Last I heard they were still discussing a possible fork. At this point given how much the price is increasing it seems like it would not hurt the markets, at least. I guess we shall wait and see.
Correct the last news that I read about the subject a few days ago stated that the miners were still willing to go through the fork planned for November in the New York agreement, I really hope it does not happen but it seems they are decided to go through it and try their luck with yet another altcoin.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 504

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

One hard fork already happened and bitcoincash was made. Noticed any change?
I mean did it affect bitcoin badly in any possible way? Absolutely not.

At this point, it doesn't really matter anymore. Let them create more and more useless altcoins which exist only for trading.

And where did you actually read that? Because it doesn't make sense. They didn't even see whether BCC is successful or not. It should take time.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
Coinzzz

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:00:25 PM

Yes, I think this is the one, as it's getting activated later this year right??

zarados

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

Hi all,

Where can I read more info on this? I googled but didn't find any news regarding this?

Thankss

Maybe you've read about segwit2 fork in november. The special things about bitcoin are, people are waiting the pump and the dump. Why? because they think both are profit chance. When the price is rising, the profits for bitcon holder is in the bag, and when the price falling, they'll buy more bitcoin to invest like you said for a big profit later. So, I think it is not a problem if there's a fork after the august, you just need to prepare.

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
SirPereira

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

I would kinda like that another fork to come up.

In overall it would not have such a drastic effect on price as the last one, but perhaps enough to get on a small dip and be able to profit further.

We gotta be realistic. BCC has just come up and still hasn't showed anything worth it (and will not in my opinion). Today it got an increase of 30% out of nowhere. It is not showing any constant growth rates to be honest, and that does not inspire me any trust at all.

But sure, if they want to go ahead with another fork, go for it. I'll be waiting  Cool
ameliana

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

If that's the case, I think segwit2x will not have an impact on bitcoin. For example BCC, which in the report can drop the btc price, now bitcoin remains the best.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Xenrise

Activity: 238

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:12:25 PM

Can you please cite your source here? And why should there be another fork that will happen if the fork already happened last August 1? What would be the name of the splitted btc? Well I really believe that we should not believe on other news try to look if that source is credible. And link it here for all of us. Especially for those people that are good in determining if the source is credible.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

Hi Community!

Still a few blocks for the 'technical lock-in' and we will 'probably' have Segwit in roughly 2 weeks. Does that finally end the scaling-debate? Personally I don't think so, as scaling will always remain an issue. In a couple of weeks we can celebrate the power of UASFs and Bitcoins technical progression for a short period. After that, reality will kick back in and all of us will face another big question: 2X or BTC?

The 2X part of the New York agreement states:
- A large part of mining power will be taken from BTC and moved to 2X
- A lot of Exchanges have agreed on exchanging 2X
- A lot of wallets have agreed on supporting 2X

An important note: Bitcoin Core does NOT support 2X

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075297.0

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
HAZZA
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
sonicwave

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

If that's the case, I think segwit2x will not have an impact on bitcoin. For example BCC, which in the report can drop the btc price, now bitcoin remains the best.

Yes, I think that those people who wanted to make a new coin because of the split are now very disappointed. Their coin is not in demand and people prefer to use traditional bitcoin. Therefore, in November, no one will make another coin

Soutogu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

SegWit 2x is only a temporary solutiong though. We're already having problems with the blocks being full the last couple of days, with high fees/very high transaction times... Segwitx2 only increases the blocksize to roughly 1.7mb... It might be sufficient for now, but how long will it take before it starts getting clogged again?

I hope the influential people behind it can find better solutions in a more efficient way going forward...

xmario

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:52:23 PM

Yes, I think that those people who wanted to make a new coin because of the split are now very disappointed. Their coin is not in demand and people prefer to use traditional bitcoin. Therefore, in November, no one will make another coin

I am totally agree with you, people take advantage of the situation but We prefer to use traditional bitcoin.
eaLiTy

Activity: 560

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

SegWit 2x is only a temporary solutiong though. We're already having problems with the blocks being full the last couple of days, with high fees/very high transaction times... Segwitx2 only increases the blocksize to roughly 1.7mb... It might be sufficient for now, but how long will it take before it starts getting clogged again?

I hope the influential people behind it can find better solutions in a more efficient way going forward...
The recent upgrade is just a temporary solution and we might reach the bottle neck pretty soon ,i was really happy with the upgrade because you were able to send the coins once again with low fees but yet again the transaction times have increased which really sucked for me,as it took more than a couple of hours even with a higher fees to get my transaction through yesterday. There is a fork in November but not sure whether we will see a split at that time now but i really think there will a split yet again . Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
mrcash02

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

The recent upgrade is just a temporary solution and we might reach the bottle neck pretty soon ,i was really happy with the upgrade because you were able to send the coins once again with low fees but yet again the transaction times have increased which really sucked for me,as it took more than a couple of hours even with a higher fees to get my transaction through yesterday. There is a fork in November but not sure whether we will see a split at that time now but i really think there will a split yet again . Smiley

Maybe there will be another solution until there to avoid a hardfork again. If not, some changes will be made, Bitcoin will split, we will receive double coins once again and everything goes back to the normal. The hardfork isn't too bad because we earn "free coins" to make extra profit and Bitcoin becomes stronger than before. So, only advantages, right?

BlockEye

Activity: 742

Moving Forward

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:06:44 AM

Since the last split seems not successful in making  a new btc like that can beat btc that's why their planning a new split though it will be much better if they will just focus on improving its service in terms of number of more users added that can't handle the bulk transactions.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
yugyug

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

a fork or a split doesn't affect the bitcoin core community in fact the bitcoin core is still soaring high. i don't see any good reason why a fork or a split is necessary if we want a better Bitcoin core then it is much better to support the BTC core just like what the Blockstream did.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 238

I am cashless but not broke...

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Let me share to you what I have read in my Ledger Wallet HW's website while I was updating my wallet's firmware.

http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/bitcoin-cash - it states here that my hardware wallet is ready for the upcoming segwit2x in November and it seems like that would increasing the block size limit from 1MB to 2MB.

Honestly, I cannot tell whether it would impact BTC's price or would it play similar to what had happened in August 1st. The only thing that I am certain of is Bitcoin will continue to become popular and increase it's dollar value.

I hope you guys were able to open the link.

noictib

Activity: 574

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:59:58 AM

Exactly true , you can't find that thing which is not available currently , i also tried to get study something about the next fork because i was thinking that the price will go down before the fork and will buy . But in actual everytime we can't came across that types  of the fork that happened about before of the 2 August because therr was need to change something big or they needed to make some experiment for the future of the bitcoin And not everytime they will make experiment ,May be in the future next fork come easily but that will be soft fork and doesn't impact the price of the bitcoin at all .
So just forget about it , and use the bitcoin and bitcoin cash in better way . And even if you want find something about thr price impact then search about the bitcoin halving at the Google , may be you can get something different information and that will surely impact the price of the bitcoin by 100-200$

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
muraqaba

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

yes another fork is coming . i would assume a massive pump is also coming because of this fork to? increase your bitcoin holdings for more gains in this fork?

https://www.coindesk.com/block-494784-segwit2x-developers-set-date-bitcoin-hard-fork/
muraqaba

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:14:02 AM

Hi all,

Thankss

i think it only dipped because many didnt know what the fork was going to do. nothing has been confirmed yet but if exchanges and wallets give another 1:1 bitcoin for this new alt coin why would the price of bitcoin drop?
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

Definitely untrue. There probably will be one.

Bitcoin Core won't be supporting the segwit2x/NYAgreement at least in 0.15.x (0.15.0 is at beta 1) and if indeed the miners go through with the hard fork block size increase there will be the bitcoin fork and the segwit2x hard fork.
Darker45

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:49:40 AM

Hi all,

Thankss

I also heard there is still a scheduled SegWit2x this coming late of the year. Most probably it will be happening on November. That is what I have read somewhere on this forum also. But this may actually be just another FUD. I hope this will affect the price though.  Grin So that I could buy more BTC.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
South Park

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

At this point, it doesn't really matter anymore. Let them create more and more useless altcoins which exist only for trading.

And where did you actually read that? Because it doesn't make sense. They didn't even see whether BCC is successful or not. It should take time.
It is not as simple as that, bitcoin cash is a mosquito compared to the fork that is coming, I hope there is no fork in the first place but if that is not possible then I hope you are right and bitcoin remains unaffected but I do not think things are going to be so simple.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YesLOST

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:19:59 PM

All miners are signalling segwit2x, big companies and exchanges favor segwit2x. Bitpay is alread fully supporting it. No replay protection. Hashrate will drop in big numbers. I am not so sure anymore that Core devs can protect the consensus against the $100 millions from China. BCC was a joke and clear hard fork away from bitcoin, segwit2x is a full scale coup attack. Could be that segwit2x will become bitcoin and the old bitcoin will become an altcoin, as far as I understand without trying to spread fud. I hope I am wrong, but it doesn't look very well.

USA's war against cryptocurrencies has begun.
Yoandy10

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:31:37 PM

I would kinda like that another fork to come up.

In overall it would not have such a drastic effect on price as the last one, but perhaps enough to get on a small dip and be able to profit further.

We gotta be realistic. BCC has just come up and still hasn't showed anything worth it (and will not in my opinion). Today it got an increase of 30% out of nowhere. It is not showing any constant growth rates to be honest, and that does not inspire me any trust at all.

But sure, if they want to go ahead with another fork, go for it. I'll be waiting  Cool

Hahaha, I just posted a paraphrased of this on another thread today. I知 with you 100%. Bring another fork...and another. Each fork that happens means another coin for us BTC holders. So, c知on...

jostorres

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Hi all,

Thankss
Yes, there痴 likely to be another split on November, and I read that somewhere on Discussion section of the Bitcointalk.org forum. But I believe that if it does happen, it won稚 affect the market. Just a little shake, but let痴 wait till then and see. Before then I believe news about it will be in the air.

▄ 
       ▄██████▄
     ▄██████████▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████▀
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀██████▀
         ▀ 
FLIP       
  █   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██
██

█
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ██
        █
      ▄▄███████████▄▄
   ▄██  ███████████  ██▄
  ██      ███████  ██  ██
 █████  ███▀▀▀▀▀███  █████
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
███▀                   ▀███
▄  ▄█         █████████▄▄▄
█████          ▀███████████
█████▄              ███████
 █████▄            ▄███████
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
   ▀███████████████████████
      ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀███
|❖  Twitter
❖  Telegram
❖  Github
khufuking

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

Hmm so let me see another fork = another 1:1 coins for all BTC holders ! so ya please bring as much forks as you can  Smiley . it will not be like the 1 August fork tho . Now that all people know it is as easy as it can get every one can get 1:1 just by leaving his coins is one of trusted exchange . So this time BTC price wont go down like before 1 August because now no one is scared in fact any fork will give them more $$ so why afraid of it Smiley so it does not matter if this fork will takeover BTC (It will never happen) but even if it did no one will lose anything it is only ++ because you will be holding both of the coins equally .

▄▄
        ▄█▀█
      ▄█▀  █
    ▄█▀    █    ▄█▄
  ▄█▀     ▄█  ▄█▀▀██▄
 ██     ▄█▀ ▄█▀   ████
██    ▄█▀  █▀    ▄██▌██
█▌  ▄██    █   ▄██▄█  █
█▌ █▀▐█    █ ▄█▀██▀   █
██▐█  ▀█▄  ██▀▄█▀    ▄█
 ███    ▀█▄ ▄█▀     ▄█
  ▀██     ▀█▀     ▄█▀
    ▀█▄    █    ▄█▀
      ▀█▄  █  ▄█▀
        ▀█▄█▄█▀
          ▀▀▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANN THREAD▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬BOUNTY THREAD▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
  ▄█▀ █            █▌
▄██▄▄▄█            █▌
█▌                 █▌
█▌                 █▌
█▌        ▄███▄    █▌
█▌      ▄█▀▄█▀     █▌
█▌    ▄█▀▄█▀       █▌
█▌   ▐█▄█▀         █▌
█▌                 █▌
█▌                 █▌
█▌                 █▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
spadormie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

Kept on hearing a lot about that "new" fork that will happen on November 2017. I have a question, why is it that bitcoin received alot of forks on it? Is this just someone intended that "hey we should have a fork on bitcoin." Or it is system intended where bitcoin fork is necessary that makes something disappear. What would be the new replica called?

eifer0910

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

I don't think so it will happen, btc now is stable & i cant see any threat about it
 Just keeping my btc holding & will reaching too the moon.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
BitHodler

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

Kept on hearing a lot about that "new" fork that will happen on November 2017. I have a question, why is it that bitcoin received alot of forks on it? Is this just someone intended that "hey we should have a fork on bitcoin." Or it is system intended where bitcoin fork is necessary that makes something disappear. What would be the new replica called?
BCC has popped up just because of the greedy nature of a few wealthy Bitcoin elites. It wasn't necessary at all for this chain split to get initiated, but money dictates everything nowadays.

The next hard fork isn't a necessity at all, but according to the miners, they see a 2mb hard fork as something crucial. I personally find it hard to believe that this hard fork will gain enough support, but we'll see what happens.

If the chain happens to split again, then people will basically experience the same as happened with BCC, but at this point nothing is known when it comes to how it will be called ~ I think Bitcoin Crash/Trash would be a nice name.

olushakes

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

yes another fork is coming . i would assume a massive pump is also coming because of this fork to? increase your bitcoin holdings for more gains in this fork?

https://www.coindesk.com/block-494784-segwit2x-developers-set-date-bitcoin-hard-fork/

I am still waiting for someone to give a proper explanation on how all these forks works and why the need for it with none of them even solving any of the issue at hand other than just to create unnecessary panics among users, make some sell at the crashed price, and make some people make abnormal gains on their investment. Lets just get all this to rest at once and move on to other challenges ahead.
drachman

Activity: 168

Peer-to-peer decentralized marketplace

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

Hi all,

Thankss
Look for the new york agreement you will find everything you need to know about the upcoming fork in November, I think that if the fork does happen it is not going to be good for any of us.

nelmari

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

I've read this also in a social media that a segwit2x may happen in November. Most probably another split will happen if that's the case but a lot are opposing or are hoping it won't happen. We'll just see what happens in the next few months and not over hyped these things, it may not affect the market so we will just have to wait for further details about this news though.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
inanilujimi

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

I think it's just a game market to make panic and people will sell their coins again like this august.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

This is always a constraint, when prices skyrocketed will certainly make people to hold on, but when there is a fork issue then everyone sells bitcoin for fear of missing.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 392

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

I've read this also in a social media that a segwit2x may happen in November. Most probably another split will happen if that's the case but a lot are opposing or are hoping it won't happen. We'll just see what happens in the next few months and not over hyped these things, it may not affect the market so we will just have to wait for further details about this news though.
I would like to know how serious the forecasts for the future are by the next one split Bitcoin. The fact is that after August 1 there are some uncertainties in bitcoins and in its counterparts. I think that if this continues, then this reality will greatly affect the bitcoin market. All that was predicted with the rise in prices for Bitcoin, can be fulfilled.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
pressureonme

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:45:12 PM

It is not as simple as that, bitcoin cash is a mosquito compared to the fork that is coming, I hope there is no fork in the first place but if that is not possible then I hope you are right and bitcoin remains unaffected but I do not think things are going to be so simple.

That's what I'm scared of, frankly. Bitcoin cash thing was only a simple and basic split, actually it was user activated soft fork. But the upcoming one is expected to be a real hard fork that will take place for the first time in bitcoin. Hope it doesn't damage bitcoin very much. We have almost 2 months until that november fork, gotta be ready.
leyton11

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

This is always a constraint, when prices skyrocketed will certainly make people to hold on, but when there is a fork issue then everyone sells bitcoin for fear of missing.
Although this scenario very old and can't make old trader fearing about it, but most newbie and speculator will scared and confused. They very easy become to food for whales and sell all their coin => Make panic selling and create affect domino on market.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Ecki

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Every change have impact on bitcoin. BTC price did not increase because of BCC, it increased because of improvement to the code. Same thing will happen in November. So most likely there will be a fork.

HasHe

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

Yes,the next bitcoin fork is expected to occur in november.Again,a group of bitcoin developers,companies and users including Bitmain,a large bitcoin infra structure company and bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik have signed an agreement in may known as " New York Agreement".By this way,they are going to increase a two megabyte block size along segregated witness through a hard fork within six months of signing,that is november.it is called Segwit 2x.So we will be having three forms of bitcoin.

BTC
1 megabyte blocks
Segwit

BCC
8  megabyte blocks
No Segwit

Segwit2x/New York Agreement
2 megabyte blocks
Segwit

We would have to just wait and see which bitcoin gets more support and only that would survive.
One of the version is sure to die,may be BCC.

▄ 
       ▄██████▄
     ▄██████████▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████▀
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀██████▀
         ▀ 
FLIP       
  █   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██
██

█
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ██
        █
      ▄▄███████████▄▄
   ▄██  ███████████  ██▄
  ██      ███████  ██  ██
 █████  ███▀▀▀▀▀███  █████
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
███▀                   ▀███
▄  ▄█         █████████▄▄▄
█████          ▀███████████
█████▄              ███████
 █████▄            ▄███████
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
   ▀███████████████████████
      ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀███
|❖  Twitter
❖  Telegram
❖  Github
trecore4

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Yup that's right, it is going to happen for sure. The fork starts in the first week of November and everyone is waiting for this fork because they think that there will be another dip for bitcoin and everyone might just start investing more into bitcoin. NYA might just create third currency or clone of bitcoin leading to crazy market movements. Let's hope everything happens the same way as it happened with hard fork in august. Fingers crossed and ready to welcome the next fork. Hope it brings us fortune, and a lot of it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
bitcoinmaniac52

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

Some people are saying Segwit2x is allowing for centralization of Bitcoin. I am not sure how this is or what they mean by it. Anyone care to explain? I know it stands for "Segregated Witness".

......ATLANT......
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

joseafonso123az

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

I think these forks are just another reason why bitcoin won't be stabilized and won't  be taken seriously by many. Instead of the big guys try to unite forces and put effort for better transactions and bigger blocks to get thing smooth, they only want to create their own coins, and try to compete against BTC. That gives us more coins as a benefit, but creates volatibility around this market. And for a fork happening in Nov, I didn't hear it, but think that there will be a segwit2x  that will make a new fork, and I think it will be before November.

mr.zet

Activity: 147

Fight 'Til The End

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

I also heard this news, but for now this is only guesswork.
Let's see what happens.

digitalgame4life

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

There will be, a new segwit is coming and screwing it again, instead of being decentralized and not manipulated by anyone there are coming hard forks to fill the greed of people wanting more money

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

Yup that's right, it is going to happen for sure. The fork starts in the first week of November and everyone is waiting for this fork because they think that there will be another dip for bitcoin and everyone might just start investing more into bitcoin. NYA might just create third currency or clone of bitcoin leading to crazy market movements. Let's hope everything happens the same way as it happened with hard fork in august. Fingers crossed and ready to welcome the next fork. Hope it brings us fortune, and a lot of it.

Whatever fork come no worries. What will happen, we will see some price variation in bitcoins. All panic sellers and will dump coins, and it will affect on Bitcoin price that's it. I fixed one thing in my mind i will not going to sell my coins this year. If i want money, i can sell part of coins but not sell all coins. i am sure that this year end the price will reach the peak.  
Rinaze

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:40:00 PM

Does having just 1MB more block size significantly reduce the risk of centralization compared to 8MB? Not that it really matter though since more than 70% of the current BTC miners are located in China..

Desscount

Hero - Future Of Banking In South East Asia

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

I think it is a rumor from an incorrect source, no one can predict the future with certainty. Everything is just the discourse and thought of the results that have been in concluded.

Rinaze

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

I think it is a rumor from an incorrect source, no one can predict the future with certainty. Everything is just the discourse and thought of the results that have been in concluded.

58 companies located in 22 countries (includes Shapeshift) has signed the New York Agreement to support the upcoming November hard fork. The only way that this is not happening is for most of them to back out (either secretly or openly). What are the chances?

https://medium.com/@DCGco/bitcoin-scaling-agreement-at-consensus-2017-133521fe9a77

hv_

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:53:30 PM

Looks like also ShapeShift supports the 2x.

Carpe diem  -  cut the down side  -  be anti-fragile
A feature that needs more than one convincing argument is no.
My coding style is legendary but limited to 1MB, sorry but cannot come much over my C64, Bill Gates and Tom Bombadil
VeeraS

Genesis Vision

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

I can only follow symptoms of symptoms about the development of bitcoin, and its effect for allcoin. I can not predict my analytical ability is still limited to it.

Genesis Vision Decentralized platform for trust management
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   
Twitter Slack Telegram Medium ICO starts on 15.10.2017 INVEST
Kaller

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

Can someone explain to me what is Segwit?
I watched some videos but I do not understand.
some said it will be good for Bitcoin others said it would be bad.

......ATLANT......
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Denies

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:35:01 PM

I do not know for sure, my experience for this does not yet have, I just become a bitcoin witness from day to day. What happens can all be possible.

pushups44

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

More hard forks are likely, given that it's not possible to reach a consensus on the direction of bitcoin. This should be welcomed rather than feared by investors, as market forces will decide which version prevails.

Let the forks continue.

█   EverMarkets | Trade stock, bond, commodity futures on blockchain   █
$20B+ Market ★ Ripe for DisruptionMassive Growth, esp in Asia
サ ANN Thread | サ Twitterサ Reddit | サ Slack | Token sale upcoming
Rinaze

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

Looks like also ShapeShift supports the 2x.
Coinbase too. Bitpay, Bitmain and several large entities as well are all behind this motion.

Heartilly

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Can someone explain to me what is Segwit?
I watched some videos but I do not understand.
some said it will be good for Bitcoin others said it would be bad.

It will be difficult if we talked here about that from the scratch.

If you already watched some videos or read articles about that but still didn't get the picture, even the basic idea, then for sure you won't understand it even we explained it to you. Some videos or articles explained Segwit in such an average bitcoiner can understand. Basic explanation is enough but it seems you are having trouble to understand it Huh

Babylon

Air token at it best.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

One big bitcoin fork already happened and it didn't do much on bitcoin. I think the next one wouldn't be too soon, and possibly most people would just usually ignore it. The last one didn't even do a thing to btc, and it didn't even affect it's price. Maybe a year or few years from now it's possible, but who knows when? Let's just wait for some confirmation.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
|A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y|
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Rinaze

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

One big bitcoin fork already happened and it didn't do much on bitcoin. I think the next one wouldn't be too soon, and possibly most people would just usually ignore it. The last one didn't even do a thing to btc, and it didn't even affect it's price. Maybe a year or few years from now it's possible, but who knows when? Let's just wait for some confirmation.
I assume the "big" BTC fork that you have mentioned is referring to the event on August 1st. That's a soft fork compared to a hard fork for the upcoming one. BCH only exist because the minority still decides to split even though the majority has voted otherwise. The New York Agreement which might lead to a hard fork (You have no say in this) is something that the majority agreed on beforehand.

bitart

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

I've read a lot of comments like: gimme more forks, comeon', free coins, etc.. People just don't think it over from a different perspective, because of the fork of August 1st. It was just an easy fork, but price was still volatile. If a new fork comes in November, where 50% will support the old bitcoin, 50% the new coin, what will happen with the price of the real bitcoin?
We need to think it over again in October, at last, to get prepared. Not all forks are so smooth and easy, but we'll see.

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

many of the some of the people who are going to freak out about it but we'll just see what happens in the next few months and no more than the hyped these things, so perhaps this doesn't affect the market so we just have to wait for more details about the news so that the reality of this will really affect the market bitcoin. All predicted price rises for Bitcoin, can be met, I would be in november butcoin will continue to increase until even the future nothing said declining to bitcoin

Coinzzz

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:25:49 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

I assume the "big" BTC fork that you have mentioned is referring to the event on August 1st. That's a soft fork compared to a hard fork for the upcoming one. BCH only exist because the minority still decides to split even though the majority has voted otherwise. The New York Agreement which might lead to a hard fork (You have no say in this) is something that the majority agreed on beforehand.
Yes, I thought THAT was the hard fork? :p So btc gonna dip like crazy again when the next fork comes right?
South Park

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

Things are not going to be so simple, no one expected the bitcoin cash fork but since it does not have a lot of support not many people care either way that is why bitcoin was unaffected but the next fork is going to be another story it has a lot of support from miners and exchanges.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hv_

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:01:45 PM

Things are not going to be so simple, no one expected the bitcoin cash fork but since it does not have a lot of support not many people care either way that is why bitcoin was unaffected but the next fork is going to be another story it has a lot of support from miners and exchanges.

Like big ones: ShapeShift, BitPay,.... . But more intersting might be, that lots of the former 'decentralized' actors learned to collude i.o. to get what they want ( from other collusions like UASF or BSCore) and created a strong productive 'testnet' Bitcoin Cash as a precurser or proof of concept that HF and big blocks are no real things to fear.

And if finally all NYA colluders do what they ve signed, miners with say 90% , it might be irrelevant what you will run on your private, connection-starving node.

My coding style is legendary but limited to 1MB, sorry but cannot come much over my C64, Bill Gates and Tom Bombadil
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

Even when it comes to the fork we had,you really cannot tell that bitcoin cash does not have a lot of support,just check the volume and the price pump every now and then,just look at the state of bitcoin and the time it takes to get one confirmation even now,things are getting bad in my aspect,lets hope the best for November.
the rise

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

Even when it comes to the fork we had,you really cannot tell that bitcoin cash does not have a lot of support,just check the volume and the price pump every now and then,just look at the state of bitcoin and the time it takes to get one confirmation even now,things are getting bad in my aspect,lets hope the best for November.

From the system upgrades in August I assumed that what people call "black november" will produce the same conditions as bitcoincash, there will be new coins that benefit us, the attention here is the attitude taken by roger verr and jihan wu to bitcoin unlimited, they have not given up and continue to be involved in every hardfork process.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
drachman

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

It is difficult to know, a few weeks before the august 1 the price dumped and then it went back to normal, I do not know if the price is going to pump because at august one we got segwit activation and now we are not going to get any positive news.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:10:52 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

It痴 not a matter of seeing it on Google, cause I saw mine on Bitcointalk.org. they even said that BCC/BCH was not due to any split.  Maybe as you said, there was a soft fork and not a hard fork. But as I知 seeing it, the split on November might take down price to half.

drachman

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

I've read a lot of comments like: gimme more forks, comeon', free coins, etc.. People just don't think it over from a different perspective, because of the fork of August 1st. It was just an easy fork, but price was still volatile. If a new fork comes in November, where 50% will support the old bitcoin, 50% the new coin, what will happen with the price of the real bitcoin?
We need to think it over again in October, at last, to get prepared. Not all forks are so smooth and easy, but we'll see.
Most people are in bitcoin only to earn money, so they do not care if the forks weaken bitcoin as a whole, since a lot of the miners hash power is going to move to this new other coin, they are not even thinking about the fact that even if they got additional coins if the price of bitcoin goes lower they may end up losing money on the process.

illinest

Activity: 243

1Broker: Trade stocks/commodities using Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:55:26 PM

But as I知 seeing it, the split on November might take down price to half.

There would have to be a very significant split for that to happen. If markets were efficient, and Metcalfe's Law held true, then a 50-50 network split would be even worse than that. Jimmy Song made a chart where, based on Metcalfe's Law, he made some extrapolations regarding expected value losses in a network split scenario. Impossible to find now, since he post so many articles...

1BROKER //  TRADE CFDs USING BITCOIN! NO KYC, LOW FEES, INSTANT WITHDRAWALS
❱❱❱  TRADE STOCKS, COMMODITIES, FOREX, AND CRYPTO WITH BITCOIN COLLATERAL  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● 1BROKER ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Irdina

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:57:22 PM

The fork that will happen in november will not affect the bitcoin price, the first fork in August did affect the bitcoin price, but that's because of a negative issue, so many people panic, and sell its bitcoin, panic sell that keeps the bitcoin price down.

illinest

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

The fork that will happen in november will not affect the bitcoin price, the first fork in August did affect the bitcoin price, but that's because of a negative issue, so many people panic, and sell its bitcoin, panic sell that keeps the bitcoin price down.

Bitcoin Cash was only supported by ViaBTC, Bitmain and Roger Ver. And I don't think all of their resources were invested in it, either. It was sort of an experiment, and a pretty successful one, at least in the short term. Long term, we will see if it dies off, or if it really does end up leeching off of Bitcoin (and drawing its investors away).

The November fork is backed by the vast majority of miners, and many major services (Coinbase, Bitgo, etc). It has way more support than BCH, and more users probably support it, too.

manchester93

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

Most people are in bitcoin only to earn money, so they do not care if the forks weaken bitcoin as a whole, since a lot of the miners hash power is going to move to this new other coin, they are not even thinking about the fact that even if they got additional coins if the price of bitcoin goes lower they may end up losing money on the process.

If Bitcoin really does fork again and significant economic activity moves to the new chain, but both are still viable, then this could be really bad news for the price over time as investors choose which chain to support (and which to dump). With BCH, no one really believes that it's "Bitcoin." But if both the legacy BTC and Segwit2x BTC are fighting for the name of "Bitcoin" then I could see it getting pretty bloody.

darkangel11

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

I think it will, but in a good way. If we look at the previous price reactions to various news we'll see that BTC reacts to every change and vital piece of news by adjusting its price accordingly. It would be unwise to think nothing is going to happen now. Best case scenario there will be no dump attempts and we'll have another push towards new ATH

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1302

BitKorn!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Just because the previous chain split didn't seem to have any negative consequences, doesn't automatically mean we'll be walking out unharmed once again. Bitcoin Cash has only the support of a few malicious miners, while the 2MB hard fork is something the majority of the miners have agreed on - that's a clear and important difference. In other words, things will get far more serious this time. It's funny how people were getting more and more nervous as the 1st of August date was approaching, but now don't seem to see the importance of this November event. Roll Eyes

Variogam

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:20:47 PM

The November fork is backed by the vast majority of miners, and many major services (Coinbase, Bitgo, etc). It has way more support than BCH, and more users probably support it, too.

Its not fork though, most Bitcoin economy agreed to change Bitcoin consensus rules from 1MB to 2MB, so it is planned Bitcoin update. Whether the old 1MB chain going to be even functional is a question, if yes, there might be new altcoin then.
hurain

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

Just because the previous chain split didn't seem to have any negative consequences, doesn't automatically mean we'll be walking out unharmed once again. Bitcoin Cash has only the support of a few malicious miners, while the 2MB hard fork is something the majority of the miners have agreed on - that's a clear and important difference. In other words, things will get far more serious this time. It's funny how people were getting more and more nervous as the 1st of August date was approaching, but now don't seem to see the importance of this November event. Roll Eyes
that is what we are expecting that in next fork again there will be no such effect on bitcoin and its community, I think that people will give no preyority to fork, but they will continue trading bitcoin  hopefully that even in November the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

citizenh-ssd

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:35:03 PM

that is what we are expecting that in next fork again there will be no such effect on bitcoin and its community, I think that people will give no preyority to fork, but they will continue trading bitcoin  hopefully that even in November the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.

It seems to me that investors are no longer afraid of the news that the fork will soon be there. We have already experienced this.
It seems to me that in November bitcoin will become even stronger. Or maybe we'll see another coin that will separate from the bitcoin chain

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Doamader

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:00:40 PM

Im part of a local group and the most of them are scared, because even without we being able to see there is a war under bitcoins, miners are trying to force others to follow, and people does believe we will have another fork and those one will be deeply and more powerful, and might split followers and supporters, that scared me a bit since bitcoin for me its unique and works because we all wanna and use it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
yuettse

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:21:43 PM

Forking is same as printing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hv_

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:30:39 PM

At first sight it looks like.

Guess there is initial additional fight value, but this is lost by split and losing reputation before or after the split.

I'd say with a better governance and consensus process bitcoin would be way higher as a combined fork price yet.

Reputation and growth are price driver at first place for a coin that wants to be store of value no1.

vit05

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

Is there any possibility of a consensus decision?
Irdina

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:41:58 PM

Yes I agree, at this time many people are not afraid to face the novel fork in november, not like before the crowd panicked, and I also think bitcoin will get better and the price goes up

marky89

Activity: 615

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

Like past fork threats and FUD, it's impossible to tell what will happen. It does seem that the November fork is more of a threat to BTC than the BCH fork. But Core's firm stance against Segwit2x, and some backtracking from Bitfury and Bitgo have me wondering if maybe the hard fork will be delayed, if not entirely abandoned.

Then again, if the Bitcoin Cash drama taught us anything, it's that forkers would be wise to launch their fork and attempt to succeed on the open market, rather than trying to win an all-or-nothing battle of public opinion before the fact (like XT or BU). If you have significant money to initially prop up the markets and market the coin, it has a much better chance of succeeding than bitching on social media for two years with some miner signalling.

Nevis

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

Some people are talking about another possible fork but not in this year or so,yeah its possible to have another fork but they will not do it since it was already settled lately like what he said.So next fork will happen in maybe ayear or so

......ATLANT......
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

illyiller

Activity: 568

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

It seems to me that investors are no longer afraid of the news that the fork will soon be there. We have already experienced this.
It seems to me that in November bitcoin will become even stronger. Or maybe we'll see another coin that will separate from the bitcoin chain

In markets, you know what they say about the crowd, right? They're usually wrong. Everyone was worried about the August fork. It was pretty much a non-event (although we may see a longer term effect from BCH pulling investors and future investors away from BTC, just as we've seen with altcoins).

Here, the crowd now seems to expect a non-event, or even a boon for BTC, since the August fork coincided with a price rise. Maybe it's prudent to expect that the opposite might happen. A contrarian trader would be ready for this scenario. Tongue

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
illinest

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:17:40 AM

Its not fork though, most Bitcoin economy agreed to change Bitcoin consensus rules from 1MB to 2MB, so it is planned Bitcoin update. Whether the old 1MB chain going to be even functional is a question, if yes, there might be new altcoin then.

Did "most of the Bitcoin economy" really agree? Show the list of exchanges. How do you know that we won't see a split, with exchanges offering customers a choice between the two forks? How do you know what users really support?

It's not a planned update. The economy has never been based around the "btc1" development team; it's based around Core. Most of the economy runs Core. Core never agreed to Segwit2x and they actively oppose it.

If, say, 99% of miners mine the Segwit2x chain, then the legacy chain might need to be hard forked. Then yeah, we'll have multiple new altcoins.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1302

BitKorn!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

Like past fork threats and FUD, it's impossible to tell what will happen. It does seem that the November fork is more of a threat to BTC than the BCH fork. But Core's firm stance against Segwit2x, and some backtracking from Bitfury and Bitgo have me wondering if maybe the hard fork will be delayed, if not entirely abandoned.
That's what I am actually hoping for, but we simply can't discard the fact that the major share of the hash power is coming from malicious miners that aren't thinking about how they can prevent Bitcoin from suffering any sort of damage, but just want to see themselves move forward, financially speaking. Segwit itself makes their 2MB hard fork obsolete since the transaction size in general will shrink significantly, and thus allow more transactions to be processed, and that without actually needing to go beyond current 1MB cap.

Then again, if the Bitcoin Cash drama taught us anything, it's that forkers would be wise to launch their fork and attempt to succeed on the open market, rather than trying to win an all-or-nothing battle of public opinion before the fact (like XT or BU). If you have significant money to initially prop up the markets and market the coin, it has a much better chance of succeeding than bitching on social media for two years with some miner signalling.
That's my thought too. Miners should just fork off, and shape that fork into what they think their version of Bitcoin should look like - this market offers basically any entity the freedom to do so. That being said, I am quite sure that they very well understand that whatever fork they come up with, it won't be a viable long term plan. Even if we look into the altcoin part of the market, split coins have never really done well. It's just a short term money tree for those behind these forks, and from there they will just try to initiate another fork if they think it's beneficial in financial terms. In that regard, I wouldn't be surprised to see another fork take place ultimately.

pepoaly007

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:52:42 AM

I think nothing will happen in November, and if something happens, the bitcoin will drop slightly to get back up again, so do not worry about the split.

holdme.ioLET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONholdme.io
BECOME A PARTNER BOOST YOUR IDEAS GET ROYALTIES
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts 17th of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Adbitco

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:16:23 PM

Correct, we will surely be seeing lots of fud, panic, bad rumors about bitcoin in the event of possible coming fork which some say might occur in coming November but just like it couldn't harm bitcoin in the past this one won't be able to do that too. Prices may or may not drop but that's something we really have to wait and watch

nakata90

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

This news will make a huge impact for money Bitcoin, investors will be very worried about that, under which the price of the coins of other technology will be affected very badly. But I still hope Bitcoin will pass all, although I still worry about this adverse information. Cry

Supreemo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

Yes I agree, at this time many people are not afraid to face the novel fork in november, not like before the crowd panicked, and I also think bitcoin will get better and the price goes up
,is this already for sure? If this is true then its a big news, even if this is true or not I don't think it can affect tge price of bitcoin on the market , lets not assume very much, we might not also know what is going to happen this comig november, and consider the people having bitcoins, or what should they do, maybe it could also lead to a bigger impact in the market.

CHANGE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
hatshepsut93

YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

Not exactly, premines and ICO's are what is actually the same as printing money, but forking is more complex. With forks, people who gain the most are whales, but they are usually concerned about privacy and safety, so they prefer to wait instead of dumping their forked coins asap. And to have a successful fork with some value, you need to build community support for it, by spreading information about it on blogs and social media and pumping its price after it's launched.

Lanatsa

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:42:22 PM

,is this already for sure? If this is true then its a big news, even if this is true or not I don't think it can affect tge price of bitcoin on the market , lets not assume very much, we might not also know what is going to happen this comig november, and consider the people having bitcoins, or what should they do, maybe it could also lead to a bigger impact in the market.
Still cant be sure because we might able to see on the situation just like what happen on before August 1 event which we do see the price dips on bitcoin and it might happen again on this upcoming possible fork on this November but well im still ready and i do have some funds to buy bitcoin if those dips would happen again because im sure price would really goes up again.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████    ████████▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███████    ██████████ █▄
█ ▄█████▀▀   █▀    ▄████▄ █
█ ██████▄    ▀   ▄███████ █
█ ▀████         ▄███████▀ █
▀█ █████    █    ▀██████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀██    ███    ▀███▀ ▄▀
  ▀█▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
kickcity     ▄█▄           ▄█▄
▄███ ███ █████████ ███ ███▄
████▄ ▄█████████▄ ▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██                       ██
██      ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███      ██
▀█████████████████████████▀
         ▀   ▀▄  ▄  ▄▀
   ▀    ▄   ▀  ▀▄ ▄▀  ▀
     ▀
█  ▀  ▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▄  ▀    ▄▀▀▀   ▄   ▀
   ▀ ▀▀  ▀  ▀  ▄
▀▀▀▀  ▀▄  ▀   ▄▀  █ ▀  ▀
   █   ▀▄  ▀ █      ▀
 ▀   █ ▀  █  █  ▀
   ▀
        █
        ▀ 

WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram
|
|
criz2fer

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

This are also the times that altcoins will be super dump again and bitcoin will conquer again the marketcap if another segwit will happen in november. Bitcoin will be unstoppable in the upcoming year.

drachman

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:57:58 PM

The fork did not affected the price but the possibility of segwit and segwit2x not been compatible but this was fixed no one cared about the bitcoin cash fork, but the next fork that comes is going to have a deep effect on bitcoin.

manchester93

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:02:46 AM

This is what repeated forks (where the network splits and both networks remain viable) will look like to the investing public. Two slightly different cryptocurrencies splitting, then minting coins on both forks at twice the original rate. That looks exactly like money printing.

Granted, decentralized currencies don't have the authority of fiat, so the market could kill off unpopular forks. But it's possible that many, many forks resulting in many network splits could survive. And that means a lot more than 21 million "bitcoins" (depending how you choose to define them) in circulation.

Irdina

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

Still cant be sure because we might able to see on the situation just like what happen on before August 1 event which we do see the price dips on bitcoin and it might happen again on this upcoming possible fork on this November but well im still ready and i do have some funds to buy bitcoin if those dips would happen again because im sure price would really goes up again.
It seems that bitcoin is hard to go down again like in early August, but we just wait and follow the process .. all can't be ascertained and no one knows what the impact is .. This might be the second surprise bitcoin.

ImHash

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

Best time to buy before the fork because no one knows if blockchain is going to split again or not, from the looks of it  people might greed-split bitcoin again to repeat the same experiences with BCC.

Sam Weir

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

Best time to buy before the fork because no one knows if blockchain is going to split again or not, from the looks of it  people might greed-split bitcoin again to repeat the same experiences with BCC.

If a hard fork occurs, there is guaranteed to be a split. It's impossible for any other outcome to occur.
Answerme2

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:28:03 AM

I think nothing will happen in November, and if something happens, the bitcoin will drop slightly to get back up again, so do not worry about the split.
in that case which will you take as real bitcoin.bitcoin segwit2x or bitcoin core?if forks happens which looks possible then it will damage the image of bitcoin and cause confusion.segwit2x has more then 90% support but core has good developers the safest option will be to hold both the coins and wait it out.people should know to not be greedy and dump one coin for another as they may lose their coins if the coin they dump turned out to have less support from investers,miners,users.

ReLieD

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

Well the recent fork did not even change anything . Just Bitcoin cash was introduced, but It did not affect Bitcoin at all. Similarly I don't feel there would be any major difference in this fork as well ( if it happens).
Kingofbitcoin12345

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

After the august 1 fork that happened with rumors about this and that.. Nothing seems to think seriously about what will come this November.. It might be those who regretted to sell there hold before august will not go on panic again.. Reality is, it is a done deal bitcoin still be at strong value whatever may happen..

holdme.ioLET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONholdme.io
BECOME A PARTNER BOOST YOUR IDEAS GET ROYALTIES
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts 17th of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Lancusters

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

I don't believe that the plug can significantly reduce the price of bitcoin. But in any case it does not add trust to bitcoin. Now we no longer hear conversations about the legalization of bitcoin. The government will never accept a currency whose behavior is unpredictable.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
eann014

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

That's true, last week if July, bitcoin price starts to get low but after Aug 1, bitcoin price become more high and much more than expected because we all thought that bitcoin price will just decrease so a lot of people sell all their bitcoins that they have just to be sure.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Irdina

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

That's true, last week if July, bitcoin price starts to get low but after Aug 1, bitcoin price become more high and much more than expected because we all thought that bitcoin price will just decrease so a lot of people sell all their bitcoins that they have just to be sure.
Yes, so don't panic and fear this segwit actually bring positive impact on bitcoin, so if there is bad news about bitcoin, ignore it.

drachman

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:42:32 PM

This is what repeated forks (where the network splits and both networks remain viable) will look like to the investing public. Two slightly different cryptocurrencies splitting, then minting coins on both forks at twice the original rate. That looks exactly like money printing.

Granted, decentralized currencies don't have the authority of fiat, so the market could kill off unpopular forks. But it's possible that many, many forks resulting in many network splits could survive. And that means a lot more than 21 million "bitcoins" (depending how you choose to define them) in circulation.
I think you are correct, forking is becoming a form of money printing, however since the fork is going to create another coin then bitcoin remains unaffected but I agree with you that this is a very sneaky way to circumvent the limitation put in place by satoshi.

virasog

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:23:32 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

Don't let yourself be manipulated by rumors. The fact is that this is going to happen on and off through your entire experience with Bitcoin in cryptocurrency. There's always going to be somebody out there that's trying to push information with her it's false or nir false, and they're also going to take very small pieces of information that may or may not be true and blow them up much larger than they are.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
posternat

Activity: 658

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:26:18 PM

Hi all,

Thankss

Don't let yourself be manipulated by rumors. The fact is that this is going to happen on and off through your entire experience with Bitcoin in cryptocurrency. There's always going to be somebody out there that's trying to push information with her it's false or nir false, and they're also going to take very small pieces of information that may or may not be true and blow them up much larger than they are.
The purpose of this is to create fear and to get people trading their Bitcoins. For the other people it's a great thing, but don't let yourself be manipulated by these things. It's dead be on the other side and take advantage of these things.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
drachman

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

Right now it seems the split is still being chased by the miners so I think you need to make preparations if what you want is to hold your bitcoin or if in the other hand you want to get out of all this drama and move to another coin.

Aztek

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:27:48 PM

Correct the last news that I read about the subject a few days ago stated that the miners were still willing to go through the fork planned for November in the New York agreement, I really hope it does not happen but it seems they are decided to go through it and try their luck with yet another altcoin.
I am also not sure if there would be a fork or a segwit going to happened this November. It is a good thing to know information for a former miner so it could help other people to know it. Hence, it could be also a good thing to bitcoin just consider looking back the past splitting of Bitcoin as a success because the price of Bitcoin for now develop and progress the way it should be.

Kuchiyose

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

If a hard fork occurs, there is guaranteed to be a split. It's impossible for any other outcome to occur.

Splits will always be there and will increase should better have a good strategy to win it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
hv_

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

Best time to buy before the fork because no one knows if blockchain is going to split again or not, from the looks of it  people might greed-split bitcoin again to repeat the same experiences with BCC.

Splits will always be there and will increase should better have a good strategy to win it

Its more about proper upgrades not splits. We need to be free from tech / deployment fud. This has and already had lot of bad impact to bitcoin. Market share might be not below 50%, because bitcoin can do!

There is no reason why bitcoin is not the AmazonGoogleEbayApple of the cryptoworld.

newguy05

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

In Nov the hard fork is approaching and if occurs then the bitcoin will go down. It will negatively effect the ecosystem radically if it splits