Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What major factors affect bitcoin price?  (Read 1801 times)
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Supply and demand are essential in all kind of economic system. From supply and demand, the problem is can be diversified to another section which is like the network stability, governance influence,etc. I'm sure despite Bitcoin is decentralized, goverment is still a big part of user, I mean many bitcoin user still relying on the goverment about Bitcoin legality because the didn't well-understood about Bitcoin. Supply and demand are essential in all kind of economic system. From supply and demand, the problem is can be diversified to another section which is like the network stability, governance influence,etc. I'm sure despite Bitcoin is decentralized, goverment is still a big part of user, I mean many bitcoin user still relying on the goverment about Bitcoin legality because the didn't well-understood about Bitcoin.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

There are different factors that affect the price of Bitcoin some are:

• Supply and Demand of the Bitcoin
• Peoples Involvement
• Government Policies and Influence
• Social Media Influence

There are a lot of essential factors in all kinds of economic system, starting from the supply and demand, peoples involvement which determine the power of a business to get to people's interest and attention, going to the government's policies and influence to it's people and as well as the influences brought by social media which is the most powerful source in this generation.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

I am a total newbie to this forum and don't know very much about crypto currencies.

What are major factors affecting bitcoin (or any other crypto currency) price? Is this mostly supply and demand, do other factors (difficulty of mining, hash rate, etc) play significant role in bitcoins price?
bitcoin price is reducing now and then because money people holding bitcoin for more profits and they holding other bitcoin related altcoin instead of trading.

Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

A country's policy will have an impact on bitcoin.
The idea of control also has an impact.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

As we have studied in commerce about deman and supply,bitcoin prices are majorly affected by it. Butcoin is a cyrptocurency and all cryptocurrencies depend on demand. Accoding to me bitcoin is too effecual these days and talking about the price it is fluctuationg a lot in past few months.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

In the past bitcoin price gets affected when negative statements come out of expertise people who have invested into bitcoin. Other than this price manipulation happens when whales make large scale transactions. These day the regulations were the one that affects the bitcoin price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

The high market demand for bitcoin is a major factor that makes bitcoin value high but bitcoin is also created limited unlike paper money that can be printed at any time if it is exhausted. And I think this is a trick from Satoshi that deliberately makes bitcoin with a limited amount to keep the bitcoin priceless.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

I have my own idea, based on my experience in the economic field.

The price of bitcoin I think is influenced by differents factors, the two main drivers are:

Bitcoin prices are determined in absolute terms by supply and demand. Despite the recent storm in the market, we are in the condition of high demand in a limited (and well determined) supply market.

Influence of media with negative or positive publicity - This is another factor that influences the price of the crypto currency. News play a role in the price of cryptos in fact the vast majority of people act on news. Media hype lead to increase in the prize, while negative news lead to decline in the price.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

according to my point of view demand from the people is the main factor for the price of bitcoin or any crypto currency.if the supply is low price will increase with the demand.and also the government also another factor for price of crypto currency.we had that experience in past few weeks.if the government  increase rules and regulations it will affect crypto currency prices.and also social media also a another main factor.social media can hype any coin(even coins without any value) and increase price.

preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

I am a total newbie to this forum and don't know very much about crypto currencies.

What are major factors affecting bitcoin (or any other crypto currency) price? Is this mostly supply and demand, do other factors (difficulty of mining, hash rate, etc) play significant role in bitcoins price?
The factors which affects on price of bitcoin are
1) FUDs
2) Pumping and Dumping
3) Negative or Fake news
4) Major Positive news
5) Forks
6) Scams
All this are the reasons due to which the fluctuations in prices comes.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

I think the major factor which affects bitcoin price is the legality of bitcoin, everytime some countries announced bitcoin illegal, we saw the price falling
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

Whales manipulating the prices. They use the FUD to sell out, because they know they will push the price far down, and when it hits bottom, they stack up and the price rises....

In theory anyways....
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

The major factor that affect bitcoin  most if all investor will withdraw there investment,by selling all there cryptos because of some implementation of ban in operation of cryptocurrency into there country,while the other factors that affecf the dropping or pumping of bitcoin price is the particioation  of whales or big players innthe world of virtual currency because maybe they can manage  or control the bitcoin price either they dump its price or pump,
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Bitcoin is affected by the price of Bitcoin demand in the world market, but the supply is low. If someone buys or sells at a higher price then the price will go upwards. Trading is also the main reason for determining the price of Bitcoin. Moreover, people are investing more than ever before, this could be the reason.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:49 AM

I think one of the major factors that affects in bitcoin price is the availability of local bitcoin retail brokers  the supply and demand. Negative news from the media's is also can affect the bitcoin price because some people heard the fake news doubt to invest or buy bitcoin instead.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
rokergila01

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

Usually the significant influance cause different major events like SegWit. But on short periods you can also see how market reacts on different exchange hacks, spam attacks and any other technical issues of any large service.
The main factor affecting bitcoin price is Volume And Bitcoin Distribution As the digital currency is still fairly young, Bitcoin voluem is still very small when compared to other assets such as gold, especially conventional currency such as US Dollar. As of Q4 2015, the amount of Bitcoin in circulation is only about 14 million, or much smaller than the US Dollar total of 1.3 trillion USD.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:23 AM

The supply and demand over bitcoin is a factor, as well as the maturity of bitcoin in the market. However, one factor that affects bitcoin's price stands out the most and that is it's high volatility rate. Because of bitcoin's high volatility rate, the price fluctuates like crazy and therefore makes bitcoin's value unstable.

Akosibatman

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

One of the major factor why increasing or decreasing value of bitcoin is the supply and demand of the community. Second is the regulation enforced by the goverment for example japan legitimates bitcoin in some stores thus making bitcoin more in demand. Also the media take part of the bitcoin value that garners positive or negative publicity.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

really the main factor affecting bitcoin prices is demand and offer but news will also affect the price because news can affect the hearts of investors and can determine that it has the potential to hold or sell.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

there are so many factors that affects the price of bitcoin, supply and demand based on the market, popularity of bitcoin, mining, FUD, fake news, negative write-ups and misleading information regarding bitcoin's legality, lack of institutions that accepts bitcoin as payment, scams all over the internet and mostly the fabrication of other cryptocurrencies that took a huge part of the total market share of bitcoin. but i think the most influential factor are the big whales that makes a synchronized waves to HODL coins.

these factors are being addressed and survived by bitcoin so do not worry, these are part of the cycle in bitcoin world. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: