Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] B2B Coin ( B2B ) - POW CryptoNight - Low Supply - No Premine - Exchange  (Read 165740 times)
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

I like you answer and you address each and every community queries. I believe in this project and very excited to notice from beginning.
MLM is huge if we can pull of.
Thank you for being so transparent, I will contribute to project whatever way possible for me.
Currently mining and watching as we progress.
I am not in hurry for an exchange, I see active development going on.
Have you found new Dev to join the team so that we can pace up the progress

selling sushistake.com, send offers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vietdungvn

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

The Diff still low Smiley
growarijo (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 134

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

I like you answer and you address each and every community queries. I believe in this project and very excited to notice from beginning.
Thank you for being so transparent, I will contribute to project whatever way possible for me.

Hoi Fonship,

Thanks for the confidence to start with :-)

We have a new dev on board who could help couple of hours a week to speed up the progress.
We are still looking for a good designer ...

In the meanwhile development goes on ...
As said, this weekend development of the web wallet will start, seems GIU wallet works for most people, except for some ... (Maybe country location not able to find seeds ...)

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄-Telegram- -Twitter- -JOIN the B2B coin now!- -Website- -Bitcointalk-▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
-Telegram--JOIN MEROEX new crypto-exchange based on the B2Bcoin--Twitter-
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
andrey21x6

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

Hoi Fonship,

We have a new dev on board who could help couple of hours a week to speed up the progress.

As said, this weekend development of the web wallet will start, seems GIU wallet works for most people, except for some ... (Maybe country location not able to find seeds ...)

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

I work, but coins do not come!
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:06:04 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:49:46 PM by growarijo

Hoi Fonship,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Hi andrey21x6,

Do not understand your sentence, please elaborate ...

How are you working (mining I presume) ? If you start the mining from the simplewallet with the mining command, you are actually mining solo, with the current dif, it will be hard to get coins. You should use the pool to mine, that way you will get some coins. Download the GUI wallet and start pool mining from within the wallet.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄-Telegram- -Twitter- -JOIN the B2B coin now!- -Website- -Bitcointalk-▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

Hi All,

With the help of a community member, we will start some marketing to make the coin visible around the world.
The more visibility we have before going to exchange the bigger the coin will be. All promotion is welcome and the more the coin is visible the higher the rate when entering exchange.

Marketing steps:
  • We are starting donation round for 100 airdrops of 100 coins. Donations can be made to the address below
  • We will tweak the wallet so all forknote coins can use the wallet.
  • Logo is almost ready to distribute so the coin gets more spectators

Address: 68cQogr4MdxLDLPh9QdGPUYp1CNUX2xDGW5nvpQ4v2a86ymm9jdokwFQAaU5CvAdDTY4QC45CKnwBTA ck7Spja6tKsPYFdz

PS: The reason we are starting this fund is because we did no pre-mining on the coin. We wanted to give everybody the same changes ...

Kr,
Olivier @ http://b2bcoin.ml

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:09:17 PM

Hoi Fonship,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Hi andrey21x6,

How are you working (mining I presume) ? If you start the mining from the simplewallet with the mining command, you are actually mining solo, with the current dif, it will be hard to get coins. You should use the pool to mine, that way you will get some coins. Download the GUI wallet and start pool mining from within the wallet.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

how do I know wallet GUI sync or not sync?
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:16:49 PM

Hoi Fonship,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Hi andrey21x6,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

In the bottom of the GUI You should see "Synchronizing blocks : number of blocks know / number of blocks available + a progress bar.
The progress bar shows the amount of synchronization the coin daemon did with the network. The first is what your wallet knows.

More help can be offered on telegram. Join with this link : https://t.me/joinchat/Fxlb2Qw8ivAta7iYgM0Wiw

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
unstreet

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:12 PM

Hoi Fonship,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Hi andrey21x6,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

In the bottom of the GUI You should see "Synchronizing blocks : number of blocks know / number of blocks available + a progress bar.
The progress bar shows the amount of synchronization the coin daemon did with the network. The first is what your wallet knows.

More help can be offered on telegram. Join with this link : https://t.me/joinchat/Fxlb2Qw8ivAta7iYgM0Wiw

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
uhhmm sir, the wallet not sync and stuck at block number 1
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

Hoi Fonship,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Hi andrey21x6,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
uhhmm sir, the wallet not sync and stuck at block number 1

What wallet do you use ? Windows, mac ?? Try resetting wallet and check the log files in the b2bcoin directory (you will find this in the user home directory). As long as the network is not synched, the wallet will not synch neither.

Kr,
Olivier

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
zhq123456

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:20:23 AM

So what do I want to ask about the total amount of money? Is there a more detailed plan?
andrey21x6

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:11:49 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 04:31:28 AM by andrey21x6

Hoi Fonship,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Hi andrey21x6,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

I mined on the pool: http://pool.b2bcoin.ml/ and it turned out Total Paid: 242.354000000000 B2B, but the coin did not come in a purse for Windows.

Wallet: synchronized 1 out of 29873 = 100%

(65RkN3HZkh8SLSM2ytqNm9XYn7ABpeHK1KW6Sy41bpzG5K93G4RQDGW26uTGAeywzHTrvAHYcSoy3iC u8xeg3g4uSrmcPMi)

How do I make a backup copy of my wallet?
vietdungvn

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

Hi All,

With the help of a community member, we will start some marketing to make the coin visible around the world.
The more visibility we have before going to exchange the bigger the coin will be. All promotion is welcome and the more the coin is visible the higher the rate when entering exchange.

Marketing steps:
  • We are starting donation round for 100 airdrops of 100 coins. Donations can be made to the address below

Address: 68cQogr4MdxLDLPh9QdGPUYp1CNUX2xDGW5nvpQ4v2a86ymm9jdokwFQAaU5CvAdDTY4QC45CKnwBTA ck7Spja6tKsPYFdz

PS: The reason we are starting this fund is because we did no pre-mining on the coin. We wanted to give everybody the same changes ...

Kr,
Sent Smiley
6cbb1727a9c36f7ff4ee8f13bab0e1e5ea4408735cca47b0c3a31c0d3a3c121c
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

Hi All,

Marketing steps:

Kr,
Sent Smiley

Hi vietdugnvn,

Thank you so much. The fund wallet is now on 5100 coins. We are almost there. People, this is too get the coin off the ground, so please donate. So we can start the airdrop phase :-)

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
Xterminator989

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:47:33 PM

Hi All,

Marketing steps:

Kr,
Sent Smiley

Hi vietdugnvn,

Thank you so much. The fund wallet is now on 5100 coins. We are almost there. People, this is too get the coin off the ground, so please donate. So we can start the airdrop phase :-)

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
take a look on your wallet now
internetfloozy

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

I will mine for the next 24hrs @ 2KH and donate 50% to the airdrop. About 3k if the calculator is correct.
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:23:49 AM

Hi All,

Marketing steps:

Kr,
Sent Smiley

Hi vietdugnvn,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
take a look on your wallet now

Hi Xterminator989,

A very big thanks to you as well man !!
Airdrop will get started pretty soon now :-D

Kr,
Olivier

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
growarijo (OP)

B2B Coin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:39:15 PM

Hi All,

New wallets ready for download : http://b2bcoin.ml/#downloads

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
internetfloozy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:35:32 AM

Hi All,

New wallets ready for download : http://b2bcoin.ml/#downloads

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

I am getting an error.

We tried to start the wallet rpc server on port 9090, it could not be started.

internetfloozy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:40:25 AM

2151 b2bcoin sent to assist in the airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: