Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest 6000$ for short term to support cancer treatment expenses.  (Read 1029 times)
buzzboozz (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:25:18 PM

Hey guys

I am actually invested in other coins, but currently i have 6000$ i want to double it because I want to support one of my family members to pay cancer treatment expenses which is extremely expensive, so for 6000 I usually do well in daily trading but recently i started making many mistakes because of trading with emotion and stress so can you advise me where to invest just for two weeks or so to double it.

thanks in advance.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyro

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

Bitcoin Cash is rising, why not buy some of that and cross your fingers, pray to god, etc.. no one knows the future so if you want to gamble your 6000 go ahead.

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:32:32 PM

I think altcoins will rally until the end of November. You can buy anything with low marketcap and have active community. Don't forget that there's no guaranteed profit in this markets. If you risk your $6k you might lose some. Short term gains are the hardest ones. Good luck finding that magical coin.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
buzzboozz (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

Bitcoin Cash is rising, why not buy some of that and cross your fingers, pray to god, etc.. no one knows the future so if you want to gamble your 6000 go ahead.

I know no one knows the future and i don't mind losing the money to help her, but i am asking if you know there is a conference or smth coming soon usually such a news pump the coin anyway thanks
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:51:19 PM

This is the best altcoin to invest now because of the coins values is under 1usd and there are lots of developments happening in those coins. I am sure that you will get more than want you to have invested in that coins at a short time.
1) STATUS : https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/status/
2) PILLAR : https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/pillar/
3) BYTOM : https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bytom/

Thanks

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

Hey guys

I am actually invested in other coins, but currently i have 6000$ i want to double it because I want to support one of my family members to pay cancer treatment expenses which is extremely expensive, so for 6000 I usually do well in daily trading but recently i started making many mistakes because of trading with emotion and stress so can you advise me where to invest just for two weeks or so to double it.

thanks in advance.
Waves could work since they have been overlooked by the August pump so far.
I can't exactly recommend gambling with money that is meant for expenses though.

Best wishes to your family member.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:52:44 AM

Bitcoin of course will be and always will be an good asset to invest. I think in short term bitcoin still no1 for you but i'm not sure to double, very hard.
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:07:29 AM

Always invest what you can afford to loose. It's a basic in investment, trading is always risky.

If you really want to invest then you can choose to spread your 6000$:

- WAVES
- NEO
- OmiseGo
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum

It's just a suggestion, nothing is sure in this crypto world  Wink
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

Invest in binance, it's still relatively cheap, can easily double your money soon.
prabhat chugh

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:03:58 AM

I sincerely suggest within a day or two if u see a dip in OMG and are able to grab near 150,000 sats level or may be 120,000 it indeed is a good buy.

Team is good and this has potential to be $50 by end of year.

God bless your loved one.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

Seems like a really bad and risky idea to invest in alt coins with the intention of doubling your money on 2 weeks. Its a huge guessing game and it can easily turn on you.

If you lose the money you will regret it even more complicating cancer fears.

As others have suggested, look for coins that have dipped like 15% good coins that will rise. It might not be a 2 week turn around but may take longer

Good luck!
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:21:02 PM

Seems like a really bad and risky idea to invest in alt coins with the intention of doubling your money on 2 weeks. Its a huge guessing game and it can easily turn on you.

As others have suggested, look for coins that have dipped like 15% good coins that will rise. It might not be a 2 week turn around but may take longer

Good luck!

Agree with the above poster, its not financially prudent to invest in highly speculative assets to attempt to meet a near term financial obligation that must be paid in cash.  In general crypto is a long term investment comparable to venture capital, there is too much volatility risk in the short run that you need to sell off your coins at the worst possible time. Financial advisors would tell you to have short term savings in cash to pay for these sorts of emergencies.

What you could do is try other strategies for earning income from bitcoins, e.g. campaign bounties, see this article for ideas. https://www.bitcoin-millionaire.com/make-bitcoins/

You could also consider a Kickstarter campaign where you bill this as charity and this might be a better approach. Best of luck to you and your family!

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

Good luck!

Agree with the above poster, its not financially prudent to invest in highly speculative assets to attempt to meet a near term financial obligation that must be paid in cash.  In general crypto is a long term investment comparable to venture capital, there is too much volatility risk in the short run that you need to sell off your coins at the worst possible time. Financial advisors would tell you to have short term savings in cash to pay for these sorts of emergencies.

What you could do is try other strategies for earning income from bitcoins, e.g. campaign bounties, see this article for ideas. https://www.bitcoin-millionaire.com/make-bitcoins/

You could also consider a Kickstarter campaign where you bill this as charity and this might be a better approach. Best of luck to you and your family!
I totally agree with what Coin and Red's been saying. Nearly everything's been pumped to hell and back and finding that magical coin with that magical timeline is quite the ask especially in cryptosphere.
However, you may look into some ICOs - do your due diligence and read/research the team, product, roadmap, partners, and possible partnerships. Augmenting that with campaign bounties will definitely boast your returns
ouassim91

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

BUY ARK IN BITTREX !!!!! JUST ARK , BIG NEWS ARE COMMING FOR THIS BIG PROJECT ! JUST LOOK THE VOLUME IN TREX
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

ARK is the future , you can get incentive too by owning some ARK , you stake it for profit.

Buy here :
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

Blah blah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: