Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2019, 10:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] BurstIQ (BIQ) 💚 💢 💚 ▐ Bring Your Health To Life▐ 💚 💢 💚  (Read 17195 times)
ElenaZotova

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

Tell me, please, where did you find the information that the tokens will be given to us on March 30?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
pooh95

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Tell me, please, where did you find the information that the tokens will be given to us on March 30?

I received such  e-mail

Program: Bounty: Twitter

Thank You.

First and foremost, thank you for helping us promote the BurstIQ crowd sale. You translated, promoted, tweeted, retweeted, posted, and wrote about us. We could not be more grateful for your support.

As you may already know, 2017 was a roller coaster for blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and companies launching token sales. Regulatory decisions both in the U.S. and abroad, combined with volatility in cryptocurrency values, impacted many of the public token sales that occurred later the year - including ours.

However, all of the marketing and promotion that we (and you!) did during the crowd sale significantly increased our visibility in the industry, and we are actively engaged with equity investors, token buyers and business partners. We have announced some of these partnerships already and there are more to come.

Your support played a role in making good things happen. So even though the public crowd sale numbers aren't as high as we had hoped, we want to thank you for the role that you played in building awareness about BurstIQ and enabling our current growth phase.

In addition, we wanted to thank you for your patience as we work through the partnerships that need to be finalized before tokens are released. These partnerships are an essential part of our strategy to build value for both the company and the token, and delaying the token release until after these are completed will benefit the token price. 

As a thank you for your effort during the token sale and your patience after the crowdsale, we have decided to quadruple your tokens. You were previously slated to receive 2.63 tokens; you will now receive 12 tokens. A couple of notes on token distributions:

1. Tokens will be deposited in your wallet on March 30, 2018, and will be transferrable on that date.

2. If you have not already done so, please revisit the Google forms for the bounty program and verify that your wallet address is correct, and that the address you provided is for an ERC20-compatible wallet. The links to the Google forms are below - if you see a problem or need to change your wallet address, please email us.

Again, thank you for helping us promote BurstIQ. We are committed to increasing health access for everyone and putting you in control of your health data, and your support will help us get there. Keep following us on Twitter and Telegram - we've got big things coming up in 2018!

Cheers,
The BurstIQ Team
yuriy0vc7lo

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Well, it remains only to wait for March. I hope all be fine
ppita

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:11:50 AM

Well, it remains only to wait for March. I hope all be fine

I will wait until March to see if the project is launched in the CoinMarketCap
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

I received such  e-mail

Program: Bounty: Twitter

Thank You.

First and foremost, thank you for helping us promote the BurstIQ crowd sale. You translated, promoted, tweeted, retweeted, posted, and wrote about us. We could not be more grateful for your support.

As you may already know, 2017 was a roller coaster for blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and companies launching token sales. Regulatory decisions both in the U.S. and abroad, combined with volatility in cryptocurrency values, impacted many of the public token sales that occurred later the year - including ours.

However, all of the marketing and promotion that we (and you!) did during the crowd sale significantly increased our visibility in the industry, and we are actively engaged with equity investors, token buyers and business partners. We have announced some of these partnerships already and there are more to come.

Your support played a role in making good things happen. So even though the public crowd sale numbers aren't as high as we had hoped, we want to thank you for the role that you played in building awareness about BurstIQ and enabling our current growth phase.

In addition, we wanted to thank you for your patience as we work through the partnerships that need to be finalized before tokens are released. These partnerships are an essential part of our strategy to build value for both the company and the token, and delaying the token release until after these are completed will benefit the token price. 

As a thank you for your effort during the token sale and your patience after the crowdsale, we have decided to quadruple your tokens. You were previously slated to receive 2.63 tokens; you will now receive 12 tokens. A couple of notes on token distributions:

1. Tokens will be deposited in your wallet on March 30, 2018, and will be transferrable on that date.

2. If you have not already done so, please revisit the Google forms for the bounty program and verify that your wallet address is correct, and that the address you provided is for an ERC20-compatible wallet. The links to the Google forms are below - if you see a problem or need to change your wallet address, please email us.

Again, thank you for helping us promote BurstIQ. We are committed to increasing health access for everyone and putting you in control of your health data, and your support will help us get there. Keep following us on Twitter and Telegram - we've got big things coming up in 2018!

Cheers,
The BurstIQ Team
received the same letter, we are waiting for distribution, until March it is not so long to wait
I think the project will please

ka4ok1331

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

But I didnt received this letter. So I hope that all of us who participated in bounty and didnt received the letter will get our tokens anyway. Just have to wait till March...

waroenkshisha

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

there is no updated payment information for bounty campaign participants, will BurstiQ team not pay to bounty campaign participants? Please get the latest information.

ppita

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

there is no updated payment information for bounty campaign participants, will BurstiQ team not pay to bounty campaign participants? Please get the latest information.

Apparently the payments will be made on March 30, I can not assure you anything but that was the last thing I knew about the team
bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Apparently the payments will be made on March 30, I can not assure you anything but that was the last thing I knew about the team

so far I have received an email notification that the distribution of tokens will be immediately allocated to all bounty participants. so I hope we will be patient.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
arsyah18

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

I have been sent by one of the BurstIQ teams to make changes to the wallet, as they will make payments for all bounty participants of the campaign. But I wonder if I should reply to a message in Email if I do not have any change for bounty payment? thank you
pooh95

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

Very, very long wait. I hope it's worth it!

The e-mail contains the amount of tokens they will pay. I was counted 16 tokens for the company on Twitter. The value of the token is 0.12 dollars. I hope it was a joke  Huh
ppita

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Very, very long wait. I hope it's worth it!

The e-mail contains the amount of tokens they will pay. I was counted 16 tokens for the company on Twitter. The value of the token is 0.12 dollars. I hope it was a joke  Huh
How did you know the value of the token?
diamondox

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

Tell me please when will the distribution of tokens? Thank you
vladislav.o

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Tell me please when will the distribution of tokens? Thank you
Also very interested is the question ...
It would not be bad to get more detailed information on the rewards account.

The project is on top !!! I look forward to the distribution .... Patience and good luck
baliesta_undr

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

Hi Bounty manager,  when will the distribution of tokens?
Thank you

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 994
Merit: 255

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Hi Bounty manager,  when will the distribution of tokens?
Thank you

When is the distribution of this token? can the manager please tell? why to make long wait and not give some info??

My participation in spreadsheet # 187 since August last year!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dwZyKtgdRU-wEIhdjfFLdjp-jEax5PRo6RQ6re0ytPY/edit#gid=1446615885

DM sent too!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ollivander7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

Hi Dev,
 I see my name in the spreadsheet and the token allotted.
Can you inform when will it be sent to the ether wallet??

Its been a very very long wait!!

Thanks
bakamon

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

"Tokens will be deposited in your wallet on March 30, 2018, and will be transferrable on that date."
email from 4th january
ppita

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:35:18 AM

"Tokens will be deposited in your wallet on March 30, 2018, and will be transferrable on that date."
email from 4th january

It is right! We will have to wait until this date only after there we can talk to the team since they had warned several months ago that they would distribute on March 30, we are only 10 days away.
leanhthu

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

good project for future, i like it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.