Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PROEMTHEUS: ◄► First Decentralized Email System ◄►  (Read 10287 times)
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:20:22 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 05:40:49 PM by Sylon

Note: I am making this Original Post for Proemtheus. I am not the point of contact.
Please contact proemtheus for any questions.

Hello everyone!
This is the Proemtheus team posting our project.
We are building the first decentralized email system. And some more.

Visit our website for more information: https://proemthe.us

Along with the decentralized email we codenamed New Email, Proemtheus is building innovative services for personal cloud, security and a platform for developers and service providers who will earn digital tokens for their work. The Proemtheus platform will operate via its native PMTP token, available through a presale starting on 25th of Aug.

The number of email users worldwide in 2017 is estimated at 2.7 billion, with consumers having an average of 1.8 accounts per user (http://www.radicati.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Email-Statistics-Report-2015-2019-Executive-Summary.pdf). The vast majority of these consumer accounts are registered with free email providers that, offer the accounts for free and at the other end monetize the users by mining and using their data.
The paradox is that a user data is worth more than a subscription, and this is valid also for email attached services that clean your inbox or perform automated unsubscribing.

Proemtheus, with this New Email system, generates independent users by detaching email from the centralized network and moving it into the user pocket. We are distributing the email accounts to the users.
Communication is directly user-to-user and no intrusion will be possible in the email account due to a new approach regarding securely storing data, leaving even ransomware in the dark. Along come features like fully threaded mailbox, fast answer, group decision and some more to be announced.

Each user must ask himself: would you trade your online intimacy for a subscription?
How can the spirit of bitcoin be limited to using a controlled email since email is vital for each wallet?

EMAIL DECENTRALIZED
Your email directly in your pocket.
Control your mailbox (no more mining by "free" services).
Direct user-to-user communication.
Fully threaded mailbox.
Templates, polls, fast answer.
Click-and-go automation.

SECURITY FOR PEACE OF MIND
Being decentralized, any attack must target each account instead of a central server.
Your data is encrypted and fragmented.
Only you indicate the apps that can access it.
No change for the user but no ransomware can deal with this.

PERSONAL CLOUD STORAGE
Not just a slice ... own your cloud: it's your HDD.
It will come online whenever you need it.
Even when the pc is shut down.
If you're generous offer storage to your friends.
Or you borrow/rent from others.

PLATFORM FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Profit from your online status.
Users can provide email, storage and VPN service for others.
Based on the uptime, service providers will be classified so those reliable stand out.
Platform will be open to all developers.
Developers / companies can provide pay-per-use software access.

See a more detailed description of our proposed services here: https://proemthe.us/gift_explained.html

Though many services can be imagined on the blockchain tech we have the policy of: EMAIL FIRST.
This blog post from our team will bring some light on the EMAIL FIRST strategy.
After we implement the new independent email, the future will be stellar.

For example:
We have designed technologies for how things should work after we distribute the email to its rightful users:
instead of "John.Smith@email_service_provider" simply use ">John.Smith"
Being independent you don't need to tie the user to something
always find your desired address available: … No more silly “JOHN.SMITH937@...”

The next step is to move towards a real [online] identity.
On our drawing board is the future of identity based on blockchain, user details and its device/s and action history
Some details public, some private;
Identity is updating over time based on user actions.
This will be the future of online identity: UNBREAKABLE, NO CENTRAL AUTHORITY AND CONTROLLED ONLY BY THE USER.

Our presale will start on 25.08 07:00 UTC till 04.09 07:00 UTC.
Presale will be opened to all interested since we want to reach every email user.
Our presale hard cap is 1m, at a 1 USD per token rate.

More information about our ICO will be published soon.

We have prepared an interesting set of bonuses: https://proemthe.us/join.html

We can be in contact here on this forum or at welcome@proemthe.us

Thank you all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:21:13 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 01:45:53 AM by Sylon

Bounty thread campaign is live!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100719
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:57:45 PM

I thought this is the "first" decentralized email system, based on the date of the post  Wink
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:30:47 AM

Interesting !  Wink if you're open already for translation reservation. I would like to reserve Filipino language. Thanks
yobigd20

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:53:05 AM

Did they spell the name of their coin wrong? Proemtheus vs Prometheus. ? For a second I thought maybe they were trying to hunt for intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. As long as the coin doesn't suck as much as the movie did then cool.
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:56:52 AM

Did they spell the name of their coin wrong? Proemtheus vs Prometheus. ? For a second I thought maybe they were trying to hunt for intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. As long as the coin doesn't suck as much as the movie did then cool.

Hahahah exact same thoughts.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
proemtheus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:16:22 AM

No mistake.
Name is indeed related to the Greek legend Prometheus but we gave it a twist as follows:
Pro- em (for email) - theus
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:18:40 AM

Does prometheus reopen after some time ago stopped ...? And now in the start again, a good project I want to follow it.

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

The first thing I think about when looking at this thread, its name is similar to the project I've ever met, proemtheus and prometheus, is this the same project? Or something much different, just the difference between e and m, this is really funny Grin
The concept of this project is also not much different from encrypx, but anyway, good luck
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:26:00 AM

First Decentralized Email System take my eye ,  look very cool idea , i will keep watching!
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

Hi,Sylon will you open  bounty campaign for promation?
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

At first seen, I thought this is an alert system, since there is a famous open source platform PROEMTHEU working for alerting. Anyway, I don't see the necessary of a decentralized email system.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:46:57 AM

Hi,Sylon will you open  bounty campaign for promation?

Here it is!

Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:58:51 AM

thank your sir ,i join this project  hope you can accepted me !
Best Regards

esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:49:03 AM

There should be a similar project before, but before the project is simpler, are not so, this project has increased many functions, such as Shared, storage, VPN and so on, I decided to invest in some and good luck.
proemtheus

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

There should be a similar project before, but before the project is simpler, are not so, this project has increased many functions, such as Shared, storage, VPN and so on, I decided to invest in some and good luck.

the Proemtheus project was initially listed with all functions mentioned. We have just redesigned the website.
Backbone is decentralized email and will be our main area of development.
Hope to receive your support at presale.
proemtheus

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

Hello everyone,

We love your feedback and also your comments can influence the project.

Just share with us a few clicks starting with this poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8ac2xkAmmtiFKVuL178gLgpdxnQsZqVIc12CCIscbEIbL_w/viewform?usp=sf_link
You can find the poll on our website as well: https://proemthe.us

Please leave us your email so we can keep in touch.
Thank you
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:41:10 PM

Hey, looking to invest but i have some questions that are setting off alarms in me and i would hope to clear things by just asking about them:

First, can you elaborate what you mean by features like fast answer and Click-and-go automation? Those do sound very vague, are they features or just a sales talk? Or Fully threaded mailbox? What that even means, is that an idiom i've never heard of or a new approach in design?

Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?
proemtheus

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:43:19 AM

Hey, looking to invest but i have some questions that are setting off alarms in me and i would hope to clear things by just asking about them:

First, can you elaborate what you mean by features like fast answer and Click-and-go automation? Those do sound very vague, are they features or just a sales talk? Or Fully threaded mailbox? What that even means, is that an idiom i've never heard of or a new approach in design?

Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?

All the features we listed we plan to implement.
Fast answer means you will be able to respond an email with only one click. A yes/no email. Very usefull when you are on the go and reply from a mobile.

Click-and-go automation means it will learn and help you in routine tasks. There are some software automation services for the public but are rather complicated to set up for a certain task. With Proemtheus you will put it in "learn" mode, simply do your task and the next time it can do it for you by imitating your moves.

Fully threaded inbox means that all emails will be aranged in threads based on contacts. Like Whatsapp or other messaging apps.
The option for the classic view based on inbox will be also available.

With templates we are trying to create also some "automation". For example on certain subjects you will be contacted by your provided template. So not an open letter but in format you like so it's easyer to read and reply.

"Also, when providing storage, who is responsible of possible copyright violations of the content in it?"
This storage is not provided by Proemtheus. Instead we will create a network composed of your devices so you can move data very easy among them.
Those users that have extra storage capacity and want to rent it, will have this option available.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

The first thing I think about when looking at this thread, its name is similar to the project I've ever met, proemtheus and prometheus, is this the same project? Or something much different, just the difference between e and m, this is really funny Grin
The concept of this project is also not much different from encrypx, but anyway, good luck
It seems this is different, if we look at this is better to follow, you better buy some of these coins for investment because these coins have the potential to grow I will monitor this project, Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: