Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73161 times)
vivacriptorey

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

So why are there expectations the market cap will be the same after the burn? Are there similar cases where this occured?

This hype is not only about burn, their CEO announced that Flik gonna hit Binance soon + rumour that Mark Cuban buying a large share in a company and becoming co-owner

ok thx for letting me know, but that is no answer to my question. Why people expect the market cap to be the same?
would be awesome tho ;-)

How many coins are they burning?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DHEIJN

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

So why are there expectations the market cap will be the same after the burn? Are there similar cases where this occured?

This hype is not only about burn, their CEO announced that Flik gonna hit Binance soon + rumour that Mark Cuban buying a large share in a company and becoming co-owner

ok thx for letting me know, but that is no answer to my question. Why people expect the market cap to be the same?
would be awesome tho ;-)

520m
MFatih

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

would be awesome tho ;-)

520m

If so what do you think about price after the burning?
Iced

Activity: 627
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:10:31 PM

Actually maybe a stupid question but if they are burning that much coins what if you bought some on coinexchange now? Isn't there a possibility that they will be burned?

No signature for now
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:19:06 PM

Actually maybe a stupid question but if they are burning that much coins what if you bought some on coinexchange now? Isn't there a possibility that they will be burned?

They are burning only company share(its 540M now), after burn gonna be just 20Mil
Tennisfortwo

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

Admico:
FLIK CEO announcements on Telegram:

We'll have some additional big announcements soon.  Flik has another new co-owner, but we can't name him just yet.  Smiley

Thank you.  We're optimistic.  We'll have some additional big announcements soon.  Flik has another new co-owner, but we can't name him just yet.  Smiley

As soon as possible.  He currently owns a large stake in another video stream platform (one you've heard of); so we're working to get him unattached from the platform quickly.

It's nice having T.I. too; he's opening a lot of doors for the company and we're exploring some great opportunities with major studios as a result.

Agreed! He's a smart guy, he saw the benefit/opportunity immediately.

Mobile is extremely important to us. It's being developed in tandem with the web platform.  Now, it's a matter of licensing content and developing content.

We have 1 other co-owner, and are currently talking with a handful of entertainers (and 1 film studio) about becoming additional co-owners as well.

It is.  Studios and filmmakers alike are rethinking their alignment with Netflix, and looking for a fairer & open platform.  In fact, Disney made an announcement last week that they are cutting ties with Netflix beginning in 2018.
We have to have a library of content in order to get/keep viewers. 

I'm heading to L.A. to have a series of negotiations with several studios and distributors.  😊  We'll also be creating our own original content, but that's still 1 - 3 years away.

Hi Hugo, things are moving 😊  We're working on a blog post announcing our integration into a new streaming platform for the U.S. military.  This will give us access to 2.1 million potential customers in 2018!

We're finalizing an agreement with Lionsgate to license their film library of 15,000 films. This gives us great content on day one!

Collecively, we've raised over 450 ETH via the ICO and over $2.2M in private equity capital.

For those that want to trade their FLIK tokens, you'll soon be able to do so on CoinExchange.io and Binance.com  FLIK will be paired with BTC.

we're trying for Poloniex...they're "strange" to work with.  Bittrex is looking good, but it's not final yet.  CoinExchange is locked in. Binance is 95% locked in.

.000001 BTC (not ETH) and that's the initial listing price CoinExchange suggested.  Certainly, I'm suggesting a higher exchange rate. Personally, I'd like to see an opening listing at .0002 BTC
Mavaku

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Admico:

We'll have some additional big announcements soon.  Flik has another new co-owner, but we can't name him just yet.  Smiley

Thank you.  We're optimistic.  We'll have some additional big announcements soon.  Flik has another new co-owner, but we can't name him just yet.  Smiley

As soon as possible.  He currently owns a large stake in another video stream platform (one you've heard of); so we're working to get him unattached from the platform quickly.

It's nice having T.I. too; he's opening a lot of doors for the company and we're exploring some great opportunities with major studios as a result.

Mobile is extremely important to us. It's being developed in tandem with the web platform.  Now, it's a matter of licensing content and developing content.

We have 1 other co-owner, and are currently talking with a handful of entertainers (and 1 film studio) about becoming additional co-owners as well.

It is.  Studios and filmmakers alike are rethinking their alignment with Netflix, and looking for a fairer & open platform.  In fact, Disney made an announcement last week that they are cutting ties with Netflix beginning in 2018.

I'm heading to L.A. to have a series of negotiations with several studios and distributors.  😊  We'll also be creating our own original content, but that's still 1 - 3 years away.

Hi Hugo, things are moving 😊  We're working on a blog post announcing our integration into a new streaming platform for the U.S. military.  This will give us access to 2.1 million potential customers in 2018!

We're finalizing an agreement with Lionsgate to license their film library of 15,000 films. This gives us great content on day one!

Collecively, we've raised over 450 ETH via the ICO and over $2.2M in private equity capital.

For those that want to trade their FLIK tokens, you'll soon be able to do so on CoinExchange.io and Binance.com  FLIK will be paired with BTC.

we're trying for Poloniex...they're "strange" to work with.  Bittrex is looking good, but it's not final yet.  CoinExchange is locked in. Binance is 95% locked in.

.000001 BTC (not ETH) and that's the initial listing price CoinExchange suggested.  Certainly, I'm suggesting a higher exchange rate. Personally, I'd like to see an opening listing at .0002 BTC

They're on the move! Ambitious project. Any thoughts on who's the new co-owner? I hope it's someone from the industry who can ditectly contribute to their goals.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:57:31 AM

i hope the skeptics and critics got in time....
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:46:14 AM

Admico:

Flik is about to be huge!!
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:56:57 AM

They're burning the coins that weren't sold during the ICO.
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:35:29 AM

FLIK is going to be Netflix of cryptoworld. And who knows maybe FLIK will take Netflix place and be the new Netflix of the world. Their plannings show that aim.
Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:59:40 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 07:07:25 AM by Davidwastaken

They're burning the coins that weren't sold during the ICO.

After the burn, wouldn't the total supply of FLIK be similar to that of ETH. This could be huge in terms of price and market effect.
KingLOL

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:27 AM

new ATH reach 9 hours ago. next ATH at 9500sat today? buckle up buckaroos Cheesy Cheesy
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

new ATH reach 9 hours ago. next ATH at 9500sat today? buckle up buckaroos Cheesy Cheesy

Just buy and hold till $1-$2 this price it's at is nothing compared to what it's going to be after the burn. More and more people are starting to realize the potential of flik.
samba001

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

I am holding 2k FLIKS and almost made 100% profit with the current price 5800 sathosi. But still thinking to hold until the burn happens, hope I am not too greedy with FLIK

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:28:24 AM

Working out to be a great investment so far

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

Hope the team is able to build the product :-)

apparently theres another announcement in next couple of days about some things... crossing fingers! Considering the price rise alone right now is based on the burn that will happen, any more good news is just a bonus.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:09:27 AM

Is there a Telegram group for Flik?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:57 AM

I am holding 2k FLIKS and almost made 100% profit with the current price 5800 sathosi. But still thinking to hold until the burn happens, hope I am not too greedy with FLIK

Where can I buy Fliks? What is this coin really values? How many the total supply of this coin?
Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:14:58 AM

Where can I buy Fliks? What is this coin really values? How many the total supply of this coin?

Coinexchange.io is trading. $0.32 according to coinmarketcap. Currently 600m total supply, but will be 80M after they burn the coins that weren't sold. Burn is planned for 22 october so value should increase drastically.

Does anyone know if there's an explorer for FLiK?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: