Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73161 times)
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

can anyone clarify why it is falling before the burn?many thanks

Flik is 2 mooning after the burn .
I lost confidence in Flik. No news, no future. Fake news only (Santa Monica AFM...etc)

Your comments have been touched by
You are very supportive of the coin
Today they attack and devalue them
In my opinion we should encourage staff
Also noticed something else
On page 02
Do they have an account here and they respond to people?
Replies stopped Huh?

Yes. I was a fan of Flik. ( news, posts, Tweets...etc) but I am very disappointed . Don't trust in what you read on Twitter from Flik team. Rayen Felton - 18 days silence and first news is.... "full focus on flik"... yes sure and all the people is stupid.... And American Film Market Santa Monica ? Fake news from Flik team  Embarrassed  . And Marc Cuban + Flik ?  Fake news.....  Sad

The telegram chat is a HUGE MESS, the admins are trying there last ditch effort to scam people by keeping this project up and running. The community on telegram quite sucks.

Flik = Pump and dump. Sorry.....  Undecided  Pump and dumps are big increase or decrease in the price of specific coin, usually when we see pump that means that someone is artificially raising trading volume of that coin and with that price of coin. After someone create artificial pump you need to be ready for dump, decrease in the price. This coin is a fake, is it just a get rich scam for those that were ready to dump.

Rayen Felton - maybe is scammer (Problem 2014 with his company "COINFIRMA" ) From www.ripoffreport.com - "Coinfirma, @thebitcoingirl, Jennifer Felton, Ryan Felton Coinfirma are a SCAM bitcoin mining company Atlanta Georgia"
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

BTW: From cointelegraph.com : "Celebrities and others are using social media networks to encourage the public to purchase stocks and other investments. Several well-known personalities have endorsed a number of different ICOs in recent months."  info: https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation.. . We have to be careful.can't believe that this kind of people can steal from innocent investors.

I can't believe that this kind of people can steal from innocent investors....but this coin will not exist in january 2018.   Cry

Sorry...  Embarrassed

I understand your anger
You have the right to blame them for not communicating
In my opinion, we can not accuse him of fraud
Personally I still trust the currency and I will support it for the very opposite
abroad
2018 is close and there is no solution for those who give the currency but patience
In my opinion what you mentioned may be a loophole since the project is new...
I do not defend anyone
I defend my faith in a project only
What I have heard about the idea of the project and its supporters allow me to continue.
I will continue and also seek to improve my ability to read the risks
It's an investment in the end.
My last word: currency must be supported
The two teams must also be at the level and share the news with investors.
This is not impossible ....

Just bought some Flik, if it p&d now is dump price so next step is pump  Wink, but if Flik team is not scammers (I really hope they're not) its perspective project. So will wait till Q22018.

So Fudsters and non believers...What is this information on Flik website?.....Could they just be busy filming right now?....Why people jump to such conclusions so fast?....A bankruptcy/failure of a business is NOT an indication of a scam....People who are making such claims are very naive and inexperienced about understanding what it takes to succeed in business....STOP SPREADING your FUD....

http://www.theflik.io/blog/flik-makes-first-film-investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

Here's a simple tip for anyone investing in alts and especially ICOs. Assuming you bought before the price spike, sell a portion to make back your initial investment, preferably with a 20% gain, and HODL the balance. That way, even if it tanks and goes nowhere, you've already made a decent profit, and on the off-chance that it does eventually balloon - you've made bank. A lot of ICOs are pure scams, there are also plenty that just take time to mature, but using this method, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

Hello guys Smiley Any idea when flik will recover ? Q1 2018 ?
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:26:04 PM

Hello guys Smiley Any idea when flik will recover ? Q1 2018 ?

Do You Actually Have A Sense Of Humor....
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:01 AM

I think that people are concerned about the silence that comes from Ryan Felton since he does not communicate via any social media nor through the website blog posts. I see the potential of this token and I understand that he might be busy but I find that this silence is disrespectful to the ones that bought the ICO.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
007Chumlee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:34:24 AM

Come on Ryan .. say  "Hi , everybody ! "  Grin Wink
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:10 AM

Ryan has said in twitter that he doesnt want to spend much time in social media since its distracting to his work. I think the value of the token is down for these reason:

1. Lack of news generally (true)
2. Investors think that flik is suppose to compete with Netflix (false)
3. No short term profit in sight (true)
4. No profit for holding the tokens i.e staking (true)
5. Single bump & dump makes it look like scam (false)
6. No address for company, people think it doesnt exist (false)
7. Lack of news from Digital Glue which is suppose to develop the platform (true)
8. The owners are not bumping the tokens to keep value higher (true)

Ryan abandoned his successful company just to put all his time and money to Flik. If he is willing to take that risk then so am I for holding the tokens even if they drop to zero. I will buy some more today since its so cheap.

I do wish Digital Glue would mention Flik if they are suppose to be the developer:
http://www.digitalglue.com/

Digital Glue might be such a big company that for them Flik is not worth mentioning, they list only big clients:
http://www.digitalglue.com/our-clients/
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:57:54 PM

Is this project still alive?

The beginning of a new era.
Danccrpt

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:06:00 PM

Ryan has said in twitter that he doesnt want to spend much time in social media since its distracting to his work. I think the value of the token is down for these reason:

7. Lack of news from Digital Glue which is suppose to develop the platform (true)

Ryan abandoned his successful company just to put all his time and money to Flik. If he is willing to take that risk then so am I for holding the tokens even if they drop to zero. I will buy some more today since its so cheap.

I do wish Digital Glue would mention Flik if they are suppose to be the developer:

Digital Glue might be such a big company that for them Flik is not worth mentioning, they list only big clients:

This token does not give you profit in short term, and most of the crypto people are daytraders. So, if you are an investor, invest now, its cheap. If you are a daytrader, trade in other shortterm crypto that gives you what you want. Project is not dead, this is the time for smart long term investors.
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

This token does not give you profit in short term, and most of the crypto people are daytraders. So, if you are an investor, invest now, its cheap. If you are a daytrader, trade in other shortterm crypto that gives you what you want. Project is not dead, this is the time for smart long term investors.

Your analysis is correct
In my view the currency will grow after we see tangible results
That will be the beginning of 2018
I personally will not sell because I will be patient until a year.
According to my experience, all the currencies I bought were the reason I lost my patience
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:52:11 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 06:45:51 PM by Bell-Crypton

Your analysis is correct
According to my experience, all the currencies I bought were the reason I lost my patience

OH..my...GOD....  Still "eudzi900"  . (the Flik minister of propaganda and Mr. COPY / PASTE spammer). They are merely a collection of meaningless words.

You're still repeating the same messages, over and over ! ! !

This "FLik business" is wrong, overall morals of this business is wrong.... that's a fact. Fact definition - something that actually exists; reality; truth.  We see what's going on. No propaganda exists which can conceal these problems.  Your messages have no basis in fact.

007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

I found this video from "Life of Brian" (Ryan ) is quite appropriate.. Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:20:03 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 09:05:17 PM by Bell-Crypton

I found this video from "Life of Brian" (Ryan ) is quite appropriate.. Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

Nice. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ryan Felton - Youtube business card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSzOL_wOaY

eudzi900

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:11 PM

Your analysis is correct

OH..my...GOD....  Still "eudzi900"  . (the Flik minister of propaganda and Mr. COPY / PASTE spammer). They are merely a collection of meaningless words.

You're still repeating the same messages, over and over ! ! !

This "FLik business" is wrong, overall morals of this business is wrong.... that's a fact. Fact definition - something that actually exists; reality; truth.  We see what's going on. No propaganda exists which can conceal these problems.  Your messages have no basis in fact.

Frankly I do not know where your problem is? Huh
Can not you accept the opinions of others?
Would you rather not be rational in your words?
Look around to make sure people simply prefer to keep the currency
People do not want to sell now ... simply because of no confidence
I do not repeat my words. I repeat my confidence in this project
Frankly your problem is just with yourself
If you do not trust anything, that's your personal problem
You did not want people to follow you?
I do not want people to follow you? Attacking commentators in the forum sees them as a failed attempt.
What 's your?
Because I really do not understand why you want to attack me every time Huh Undecided
Social Liberal

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:17:35 PM

Good points!
What worries me though is that there was so much Twitter activity first, followed by a nice interview on Youtube and now it turned to complete silence. I sincerely hope Ryan & team are closing good deals away from the public eye, then surprise us with this in coming months. A beta version of the platform, with several test users, would be great as well
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:01:41 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 01:16:25 AM by Bell-Crypton

I do not want people to follow you? Attacking commentators in the forum sees them as a failed attempt.
What 's your?
Because I really do not understand why you want to attack me every time Huh Undecided

LOL...  Grin Grin Grin Big applause for you Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda .  Cheesy The most beautiful poem . You probably do not come from this world....

BTW: You are same person as Social Liberal , jeswin , dunongtien86vn ....etc. Dude, you are a fucking spammer! Why do you have multiple identities on this forum?

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:16 AM

The last Tweet on Ryan's personal Twitter page claims "I was mentioned in variety today..." with a link to this article. http://variety.com/2017/film/news/joseph-cross-james-ponsoldt-summer-night-1202613541/

$10 for anyone that can find his name, or FliK mentioned in the article.

Actually, I can save you the effort.

Seriously, if he's posting make believe stories about being featured in articles that make no mention of him, one can only assume the worst.
eudzi900

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

What 's your?

LOL...  Grin Grin Grin Big applause for you Mr eudzi900 - the Flik minister of propaganda .  Cheesy The most beautiful poem . You probably do not come from this world....

BTW: You are same person as Social Liberal , jeswin , dunongtien86vn ....etc. Dude, you are a fucking spammer! Why do you have multiple identities on this forum?

My father taught me not to insult others. Wink
Do I have to prove that I already have multiple accounts?
The management of this forum can find out whether it is true or not
Last thing I wish you healing
Because you are really sick and in the final stage.
We are discussing and you want to prove your opinion by force. Why?
Your order is funny. Because I see you very frustrated. Roll Eyes
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

The last Tweet on Ryan's personal Twitter page claims "I was mentioned in variety today..." with a link to this article. http://variety.com/2017/film/news/joseph-cross-james-ponsoldt-summer-night-1202613541/

$10 for anyone that can find his name, or FliK mentioned in the article.

Actually, I can save you the effort.

Seriously, if he's posting make believe stories about being featured in articles that make no mention of him, one can only assume the worst.

His name was in it but a couple of houres later they changed it.
Dont know why.
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

Nice. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Rayen Felton - Youtube business card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSzOL_wOaY

his behavior speaks for itself, perhaps I will refrain from such investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: