Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start mining with 200.000 $ need help  (Read 1196 times)
Hamadz8 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

hi to all

I want invest 200.000 $ thousand to start bitcoin mining i read alot about mining but still confused

What is your advice about bitming !? Should i start !? What is the best mining Reg ! I have free electricity wih full load!?

Waiting ur advice

Best regards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:16:06 PM

Buy Bitcoin & hold it for 5 years..............................................

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:09:53 PM

hi to all

I want invest 200.000 $ thousand to start bitcoin mining i read alot about mining but still confused

What is your advice about bitming !? Should i start !? What is the best mining Reg ! I have free electricity wih full load!?

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

You don't need to worry about that. The amount you stated is little high and you can invest on antminer S9 series to get the profit 30% of the amount invest after electricity cost. Solar miner is next option which is good to start mining without paying electricity or consume less electricity to working it. Please use proper mining software to mine and calculate it.
Tomintx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:40:22 PM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

Hi,

Free power is one thing.  A megawatt of free power is something else again.  If you can arrange for a megawatt of free power, I would be willing to join you anywhere in the world (subject to your government's acceptance of a US Passport) and help you to build a mining operation, in exchange for 50% of the first year's production. 

Let me know if you're interested.

This stuff costs real money and produces real value.  Free advice is worth what you pay for it.

BR's
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:56:31 AM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

Hi,

Free power is one thing.  A megawatt of free power is something else again.  If you can arrange for a megawatt of free power, I would be willing to join you anywhere in the world (subject to your government's acceptance of a US Passport) and help you to build a mining operation, in exchange for 50% of the first year's production. 

This stuff costs real money and produces real value.  Free advice is worth what you pay for it.

BR's

You're pricy! Cheesy

OP, if you don't know much about mining you're better off investing directly or you'll just face obstacles along the road. People that will want some of your 200000 and will offer to do stuff for you, shipment delays and you'll be stuck with the mine for another year. Having coins is much better, if you don't like it you can always switch to any other currency or altcoin and not worry about paying your power bill or making sure the miners don't overheat.

Hamadz8 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

Hi,

BR's

This is good idea

am agree to join with partner ship 50% send ur contact  details we are located in United Arab Emirates , Dubai City
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

Hi,

BR's

This is good idea

am agree to join with partner ship 50% send ur contact  details we are located in United Arab Emirates , Dubai City

cooling will be issue... what is average ambient temperature?  40c?-45c?

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

Just my two cents of advice...

If you are even still slightly confused about how to proceed in getting into Bitcoin mining, your best bet is to start SLOWLY and get a single S9 before jumping into the deep end of the swimming pool.

Learn how to do everything you will need to do with multiple miners on the single S9. Then if it seems like something you can deal with
- electrical, cooling, ventilation [ removing HOT air from your mining area is paramount. Do not just think using an air conditioner is a simple answer; it's not],
networking, setting up and mining to your own private wallet, transferring coins to and from an exchange, and the many other chores you will need to master to be successful - then you can expand.

I'm just speaking from experience. Read, read, read anything and everything on this forum's threads regarding hardware, mining software (Awesome Miner or something similar), routing and networks, troubleshooting, etc. And many more topics. It's the little things that don't occur off the top of your head at first.

In the long run you will be very thankful for the accumulated knowledge about the whole process you will have obtained.

Once you KNOW exactly what you are doing, then you can knowledgeably take on partners/associates. Just my thoughts on how I would do it.

Good luck.

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
Hamadz8 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:53:40 AM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

Just my two cents of advice...

If you are even still slightly confused about how to proceed in getting into Bitcoin mining, your best bet is to start SLOWLY and get a single S9 before jumping into the deep end of the swimming pool.

Learn how to do everything you will need to do with multiple miners on the single S9. Then if it seems like something you can deal with
- electrical, cooling, ventilation [ removing HOT air from your mining area is paramount. Do not just think using an air conditioner is a simple answer; it's not],
networking, setting up and mining to your own private wallet, transferring coins to and from an exchange, and the many other chores you will need to master to be successful - then you can expand.

I'm just speaking from experience. Read, read, read anything and everything on this forum's threads regarding hardware, mining software (Awesome Miner or something similar), routing and networks, troubleshooting, etc. And many more topics. It's the little things that don't occur off the top of your head at first.

In the long run you will be very thankful for the accumulated knowledge about the whole process you will have obtained.

Once you KNOW exactly what you are doing, then you can knowledgeably take on partners/associates. Just my thoughts on how I would do it.

Good luck.

Thanks alot for ur advice i will do that 👍👍
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

hi to all

Waiting ur advice

Best regards

You don't need to worry about that. The amount you stated is little high and you can invest on antminer S9 series to get the profit 30% of the amount invest after electricity cost. Solar miner is next option which is good to start mining without paying electricity or consume less electricity to working it. Please use proper mining software to mine and calculate it.

I came to this post thinking $200.000 investment mining support. Lol.. Funny how things turn out to be. Any way, I am not sure if I should start mining or just buy and hold it for next couple of years. What to do? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: