Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should focus more on saving bitcoins than selling  (Read 9636 times)
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

2017 is the first year of real development of BTC. The development of a new thing will surely have a long time, so I am currently saving BTC instead of BTC.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kyri B.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

We should invest in bitcoin and put trust in it for its value to go up. it is better to save than selling it in lower price than how much you can sell it years later.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

You should focus on saving than selling because if you save the amount of bitcoin you have, there is a chance that bitcoin gets a higher value which may double or tripple your saved amount in the future. Also bitcoin price is unpredictable where it remains certainly the most popular and soon the new crypto currency of some countries.

The fact that the value of bitcoin changes from time to time whether increasing or decreasing is the main factor why tou shouldn't sell out your bitcoin. Agreeing to your statement this changes will really do good to every investors of bitcoin. Knowing that btc is self governed so you have the hold on your accounts and savings. It's unpredictability is its down slope but yet people try think of it as a optimistic ideal.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

Well on my own opinion, I think this is because bitcoin value may go up eventually. There are so may times when the value for bitcoin goes down but it actually goes back a top. Consider how it started with several hundreds. Now its thousands of dollars. And the value is going up, moving up unpredictably. So just hold it a bit if you do want to earn more profit.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

We should invest in bitcoin and put trust in it for its value to go up. it is better to save than selling it in lower price than how much you can sell it years later.
Bitcoin is going receive a lot of volume because of the transactions being moved around when it's a higher price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

Why we selling bitcoin? maybe because of your long time waiting to increase your savings or you afraid to lost your saving without profit. a lot of treat in our present setuation most special if someone knows that you have account on bitcoin and asking you to buy your account much higher than offer in actual prize. We most think first that we spend long time for our savings to increase it , Try to balance the effort that we gave then  we just give it instantly like our future we just give to other rather than to hold it for future benefit. We most always think positive that bitcoin increase and no other derection will come only to increase may not now but tomorrow it will be. so we patiently monitor and hold our savings secured and secretly and not be proud instead be humble waiting because it is our benefit in future not only for us also to our love one.

doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

Because of the fact that its value is unexpectedly increasing each time and you are hopeful to earn more profit. Its like you are saving for the future to have a sufficient earnings in holding bitcoins. So do not be afraid of holding it a long time because I believe that it is worth the wait. Good Luck Guys!

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not should we focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues are if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at the lower price?

There's no guarantee when exactly bitcoin price will surely come down.

Share your thoughts about what you think guys. Smiley
Of course, I am more focused on saving my Bitcoin than I have to sell my Bitcoin. I do not want to rush to sell Bitcoin I have. Although the price is still low I am sure in the future Bitcoin price will be very high and will be the most valuable investment assets I ever had.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

Yes that is true people now focus on saving bitcoin than selling to the fact the people believe that bitcoin price even it is volatile character the price still pump up and up unto the highes price and they can get a big profit from their savings bitcoin in time on that point and the people are also believe bitcoin is a secured investment in cryptocurrency world.   

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

But you can get more bitcoins following the rules "buy deep sell high" instead of just buying and buying. Apparently, you are very conservative, but that's okay we all have our style  Grin
michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

I think if we know that bitcoin price will increase high from time to time, we should save more bitcoin rather than selling our bitcoin because in the end, if we have much of bitcoin, we don't have to worry if we want to sell at the high price because we still have more bitcoin in our wallet. so I think it is better if we still save and hold our bitcoin and we could try to increase the amount by doing many things so we have a chance to increase the amount. I think everyone has the same opportunity to save more bitcoin and there are no limit on how much we should save. the more amount we can save, the bigger money we can make in the future.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

Bitcoin has become the world most valuable asset and the value keeps going higher!

Why not should we focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

I read and hear from a lot of guys owning bitcoin saying, should I sell my bitcoins?

The issues are if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at the lower price?

Actually, it is not more focused but I prefer to save Bitcoin that I have rather than have to rush to sell it. If the price is more than the capital that I spend even jumped high many times definitely I will immediately sell Bitcoin I have. But if the price is still low and still in my capital, I will hold Bitcoin that I have. Simple only.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

you really need to focus on hold and save bitcoin if you have bitcoin and you need to increase its price before you sell because if you are selling your bitcoin sales today and you do not save it you have only a small amount you need to spend it's up to its price increase for a bigger gain.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
IRISlingk

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:59:30 AM

Why you should focus more on saving bitcoin than selling it because bitcoin price is still increasing, and you can make more income in it. If you are selling now your bitcoin for no reason, I’m sure after a week or month you will be disappointed. Even bitcoin price is unstable most of the time it is increasing, and you can gain profit.
Yes, I think short-term investments will be insured when investing in bitcoin, because the bitcoin market is volatile, and not the longer it is, the more valuable it is.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

The main reason why we should hold our bitcoins is because the value of the bitcoin is continuing to increase. Observe the people in the cryptocurrency world, most of them are prefer to hold their bitcoins because they also have hope that bitcoin will become more valuable in the future.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

Since bitcoins price is always fluctuating, there will come a time bitcoin will dip down. In fact I am waiting for bitcoins halving because whatever bitcoins price is currently it will drop down to half of its price. Market price correction will always take place and that's how its value is balanced. Although it is a good strategy to hold on to your bitcoin for long term because its price always increases or finds its way to increase its value however I don't think it will be good also for the market if everyone who has bitcoins holds their coin forever, it has to circulate.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

Why you should focus more on saving bitcoin than selling it because bitcoin price is still increasing, and you can make more income in it. If you are selling now your bitcoin for no reason, I’m sure after a week or month you will be disappointed. Even bitcoin price is unstable most of the time it is increasing, and you can gain profit.
Yes, in fact, in the present market, bitcoin is always creating hot and attractive forces to create strong trends. We can not sell bitcoin hastily because we can regret not knowing when the bitcoin is loaded and discharged. Bitcoin always generates profitable fluctuations over time. By the actual performance meets the user is really vast.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

First of all, we all know that bitcoin's price is not stable, it may come up and it may also come down, and because of that, it is better to save your bitcoin for future purposes because bitcoin's price might kick into a high value again. Also, saving your bitcoin can give high percentage of getting high amount because while you are holding it, you can monitor the current situation in the changes of bitcoin's price and you can start to wait for the perfect time where bitcoin's value is high enough for you to sell it.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

There's only one significant thing why holding bitcoins is more beneficial than selling it and its the PRICE. Due to high volatility rate of bitcoin and the demand also the value of bitcoin is in phase of rising, keeping it until you want to touch your profit. As many predictions i am seeing, bitcoin will be more valuable in the next years and selling it now may be the most regretful thing.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Why not we should focus on saving more bitcoins than selling our last remaining bitcoins?

The issues is, if you sell all your bitcoins when are you going to buy at lower price?

The best thing to do is save your coins because not all the time, you will earn more coins since the ico's competition in the market is very tight and you will never know when will be the pump and dump of every coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: