Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will it fall?  (Read 7046 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:47:56 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 02:07:02 AM by Silberman

I think we're going to fall to $2500 over the next week, I think we'll get a strong bounce back up to $3600 though, then continue to drop back down.
Fortunately, this prediction did not come true, and instead of the gloomy prediction now bitcoin is trading above 4300 and I think this is very important, it show to us that bitcoin is a lot more resistant than a lot of people think, China was able to crash bitcoin but only for a few days if I were them I will be very fearful of the lack of real power they have over bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:49:30 PM

Well it is only growing at the moment, it growth like for about $300 between yesterday and today's morning, i am very happy to see the charts right now, it can touch the $4,5k barrier anytime soon, so i am waiting for it to sell some bunch of altcoins that i have on my wallet. It will continue growing in the upcoming days, there have been a lot of news that are affecting the price in a positive way right now.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:32:07 PM

Well it is only growing at the moment, it growth like for about $300 between yesterday and today's morning, i am very happy to see the charts right now, it can touch the $4,5k barrier anytime soon, so i am waiting for it to sell some bunch of altcoins that i have on my wallet. It will continue growing in the upcoming days, there have been a lot of news that are affecting the price in a positive way right now.

The most important news was that the government of China decided not to prohibit the crypto currency, but simply to control it. I think that for many people this became very good news, so the price went up

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

Why do you want the price to fall. Some complain when it's falling but you complaining because it's increasing don't you know the price increase the more profit we all will make. Your wish might have come true but now the price will surely rise and prove you wrong
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

The segwit2 hardfork in november will definitely make the price fall, days before it's scheduled and even if it doesn't happen. Now I'm not going to talk about the process itself because even if nothing happens it's still going to have a big impact on the market and not only bitcoin. I personally will not be holding bitcoins when it gets close to the date.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:40:58 PM

I believe bitcoin price will increase more so if you have extra money in your pocket I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and for sure you will be happy for the result because you will earn profit in the future. I would like to suggest its better if you hold your bitcoin because if you sell it now you lose some profit and that possible you earn. But it depends to you what will you do to your bitcoin.
XinXan

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:43:52 AM

I believe bitcoin price will increase more so if you have extra money in your pocket I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and for sure you will be happy for the result because you will earn profit in the future. I would like to suggest its better if you hold your bitcoin because if you sell it now you lose some profit and that possible you earn. But it depends to you what will you do to your bitcoin.

Right now may not be the best moment. It's better to wait for november and see what happens with the fork, it's fine if you are buying now to sell but if you are planning to hold it might not be the best idea.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:14:07 AM

The segwit2 hardfork in november will definitely make the price fall, days before it's scheduled and even if it doesn't happen. Now I'm not going to talk about the process itself because even if nothing happens it's still going to have a big impact on the market and not only bitcoin. I personally will not be holding bitcoins when it gets close to the date.
I think this coming fork is very different from the previous one, the previous fork was done out of nowhere and it is very obvious that is nothing more than a way to try to get money by creating a cheap clone, the segwit2x seems like a real attempt to try to replace bitcoin, most of the miners and several big business and exchanges are in favor of this fork, only users seems to be against this, so the drop in price is going to be very significant.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:23:06 AM

I guess for as beginners we see this downfall as an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a much lower price which it is the time of the day when you must seek your fortune. As for when you are going to sell now may not be the right based on the price downfall, its like analyzing the pricing at the stock market wait for the perfect opportunity to sell patience so that you can fully maximize your investment.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:23:07 AM

Why do you want the price to fall. Some complain when it's falling but you complaining because it's increasing don't you know the price increase the more profit we all will make. Your wish might have come true but now the price will surely rise and prove you wrong
Many people like the fact that bitcoin goes down in price so they can get some cheap bitcoin, it is not really complicated, they have fiat and are not willing to pay prices so high so they wait until bitcoin begins to drop, after that they can do whatever they want with their bitcoin, they can sell it, or they can keep it in hopes the price keeps getting up and hold it long term.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:13:13 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:42:18 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Falling is something very usual to bitcoin.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:03 AM

Several users have described that by the upcoming fork the price fall will happen. As a start now itself FUD had started to spread and this will create a early panic among the users stopping the price growth to reach the next level. In my view, it's all about the fluctuations, whether fork or something else price increase continues after drops.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:56:01 PM

Definitely? Seems you are so sure of your prediction already. This will be like any other fork and what makes you think it will be so different? You can as well just dump what you have so that some of us can have some little profit to play around with.

If anything should have happened to bitcoin, major impact would have been the August fork, there doesn't seem to be too much debate on this, although so many developments are going on without consensus but I had rather see this as just another profit making method after having another forked chain. Hope it gets pumped like BCC too (no offence).
Nothing is definitive, it seems the people and the business that signed the New York Agreement are slowly leaving the ship, so the fork is going to be a lot less impressive than what we thought at first and that is if the fork happens at all, the miners are smart, they want to earn money but doing such a thing may cause them to lose money and that is something they probably do not want.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

For bitcoin price to fall again, I think that might reach January 2018 - After December people normally spend all their money.
People will be dumping bitcoin in January I guess because they will be needing money in their hands as they spend lots of money in December.
ljtronics

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

anything going up will going down but when. we all dont know. what i know bitcoin will hard to fall down below $3k now. but still we dont know even. anything possible in cryptocurrency. when it does happen dont hold your breath to sell it quickly. what i know today bitcoin cash has rises. the pump on bitcoin cash eventually has start. do your research more in the future bro.

Bitcoin should max to 6k this month then drop to 4.5k i think, that's when you can buy before the next wave
But again, i'm not an oracle lol
Vahnt

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

I think we're about to enter into the third and steepest leg on this rally, at which we maybe get blowoff top in 10-15k range before a pretty catastrophic fall.
lordfantom

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

I thik it just relates to the laws of gravity what comes up must come down. Regardless its gonna happen right.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

Definitely? Seems you are so sure of your prediction already. This will be like any other fork and what makes you think it will be so different? You can as well just dump what you have so that some of us can have some little profit to play around with.

If anything should have happened to bitcoin, major impact would have been the August fork, there doesn't seem to be too much debate on this, although so many developments are going on without consensus but I had rather see this as just another profit making method after having another forked chain. Hope it gets pumped like BCC too (no offence).
You looked confidence to your speculation, but what is your basis? How can you arrived on that prediction? because if you have no good opinion just shut down your imagination regarding segwit2. Therefore if you have evidence regarding hardfork give us and show the proof  that it will happen this coming November. Due to more people are reading this thread and I think they don't want see any speculation or prediction without any proof.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

When will it fall?
It won't fall right now and for this year and even for the next years to come. There will be some correction but it won't fall.

When should we sell?

I would probably sell one bitcoin when the price hits $10,000 and now we are half on it.

Or should we hold through the next fall?

Don't expect for a fall, there might be some adjustments but don't think that way if you want to be a long term holder it's a good one.

what comes up must come down.

But bitcoin is different it is a deflationary currency.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:14:52 AM

I think this coming fork is very different from the previous one, the previous fork was done out of nowhere and it is very obvious that is nothing more than a way to try to get money by creating a cheap clone, the segwit2x seems like a real attempt to try to replace bitcoin, most of the miners and several big business and exchanges are in favor of this fork, only users seems to be against this, so the drop in price is going to be very significant.
I believe there is no need debating too much about this as everybody actually have their own opinion. However, I have not really seen much users who really have been able to say how much they really detest the November fork so far (unless there is something I have been missing so far). And even if some do, do you think anyone will really want to gamble selling what they have after all that happened during the August fork ?

I won't be surprised if there won't be any drop in price at all as I am sure most users including the big ones you talked about will only end up dumping the forked chain quickly for bitcoin once it arrives.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████