Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiment: 1% profit daily gambling over 90 days (91 days exactly)  (Read 3036 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:19:04 AM

Gambling always is a loss longterm. Furthermore, I see no need to go on for 90 days. With gambling, you can easily reproduce those 90 days in a short time by betting faster without changing your strategy.

HYIPs are quite bad too. If you do not lose your own money, you'll profit from the theft made to some other people.

Trading is best. Here you are supported by luck in as much as you do not know what you are doing.

Gambling in a long term will always lose, that is why you should control yourselves before busted, actually it is profitable somehow and it is depends on your luck too. May be you will even hit big without knowing it, we never know when luck will comes though. But if you want to be sure profit then you should get to trade, from current trend, it is up trend so may be it has high possibility that the price will still going up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:40:35 AM

I wish you luck in your experiment See if you can do it Wink

I can do everything because i'm known as multi talented haha. Seems funny right i would like to say we should hard work then we can get many things.

Hard work in gambling?

In gambling, you just need a luck not hard work to win money because if you're not lucky then your hard work also will not bring you money. 1% seems very less and it looks easy to achieve but in gambling many time you will lose your bankroll before you win that 1%. I know your a multi talented but so you should be careful in gambling.
ViceOfBTC21 (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:03:53 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 06:21:11 PM by ViceOfBTC21

I can do everything because i'm known as multi talented haha. Seems funny right i would like to say we should hard work then we can get many things.

Hard work in gambling?

In gambling, you just need a luck not hard work to win money because if you're not lucky then your hard work also will not bring you money. 1% seems very less and it looks easy to achieve but in gambling many time you will lose your bankroll before you win that 1%. I know your a multi talented but so you should be careful in gambling.
Gambling is like trading. You need to predict next roll using prediction skills and quit in good time to have chance of winning. Gambling is totally skill based.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

Hard work in gambling?

Gambling is like trading. You need to predict next roll using prediction skills and quit in good time to have chance of winning. Gambling is totally skill based.

There is a difference however. Compare some kid who funded his first Forex broker account with $2000 off his hard earn money delivering Pizza's and compare some Wall Street economist that funded his Stock Broker account with $20000 and see which person will make money, or at least not lose everything.

One has experience and a higher edge and can make money.

With gambling besides the difference in capital, everyone has the exact same house edge and follow the exact same provably fair rules. There is little difference between someone with little capital and someone with big capital. Its basically a risky game, some win and some lose.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ViceOfBTC21 (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:23:15 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:48:15 PM by ViceOfBTC21

Hard work in gambling?

There is a difference however. Compare some kid who funded his first Forex broker account with $2000 off his hard earn money delivering Pizza's and compare some Wall Street economist that funded his Stock Broker account with $20000 and see which person will make money, or at least not lose everything.

With gambling besides the difference in capital, everyone has the exact same house edge and follow the exact same provably fair rules. There is little difference between someone with little capital and someone with big capital. Its basically a risky game, some win and some lose.
I was little nervous when I wrote that post. Nervous to other people so I wrote this comment. I know gambling is no skill but same luck. Kid can double money trading by luck but odds are against him because of broker fees (house edge).

PS. I'm emo kid and wrote this because I accidentally deleted Bring Me The Horizon album on my desktop. I knew you would laugh at me but I use Total Commander and I have accidentally pressed F8 instead of F3.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

Interesting thread to watch out
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

Such a interesting experiment well follow this and we will see if what are the actually gives you more profit..
And i can say too that trading is more profitable than gambling..

Hard work in gambling?

I was little nervous when I wrote that post. Nervous to other people so I wrote this comment. I know gambling is no skill but same luck. Kid can double money trading by luck but odds are against him because of broker fees (house edge).
In trading it can be similar to in gambling if you invest in altcoin which is risky like a new release coins to the market from ICO that i think those are risky you are gamble if you invest in those altcoin sometimes it can brings you more profit but not good if you greedy so if you already make a profit in altcoin be satisfied and withdraw it and go to the next altcoin..
For less risk better to go in altcoin which is already had $500k+ marketcap which is i think can stay for longer in the market but it takes long time to make you profit.. the others are in the top 20 altcoin which i think has a good movement of the price in the market..
Gambling was honestly hard to make profit it is just the that you are investing in ICO that you don't know if you can make profit in the end or not if you greed you will lose.. .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:18:01 AM

I don't understand how you say gambling is skill. What strategy are you using and what does it mater when you change the seed? Please explain this. I gamble on crypto-games.net and want to know what difference changing the seed does. Also, how is your profits for the experiment going so far?

In gambling, no strategies will work but you may win or two times not always. Crypto-games site always gives a good consistent profit to investors for a long time that means that it may not be a good option for gamblers because mostly gamblers are losing so investors are making a profit. Gambling in any site always ends up in losses only so just gamble for fun.
Jackling

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:34:22 AM

goodluck with that,you will really need it!
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

I do not think that OP still post his profit each day, instead of posting his profit, he tend to not to be here for some time and have not put any update on it. So I think this is just wasting here if you keep on watching this thread, just better if you try to make some move to get some bucks
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

I do not think that OP still post his profit each day, instead of posting his profit, he tend to not to be here for some time and have not put any update on it. So I think this is just wasting here if you keep on watching this thread, just better if you try to make some move to get some bucks

The experiment is over as is written above.

Anyway I am planning on doing something similer sometime this month , I can PM you once I did so you can follow.
Still checking up things so we maybe set up an open spreadsheet so everyone can see.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

haha funny 1% only? I have got 90% because i have a skills in different phases so i would like to say that you should need to improve the skills then come back to gambling world.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:10:54 AM

Anyway I am planning on doing something similer sometime this month , I can PM you once I did so you can follow.
Still checking up things so we maybe set up an open spreadsheet so everyone can see.

You mean by August or September? This is going to be the end of the month and yet nothing happens. What are you going to do with your balance? Trade or gambling? There is only 2 ways of earning money here. Did you open any thread around? Cause I do not see it yet. I am sure if you are succeed, many will follow your thread
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:02:52 AM

You mean by August or September? This is going to be the end of the month and yet nothing happens. What are you going to do with your balance? Trade or gambling? There is only 2 ways of earning money here. Did you open any thread around? Cause I do not see it yet. I am sure if you are succeed, many will follow your thread

As I understood the experiment haven't started yet. It's going to start September 1st or September 15th. I have no idea why the comment above said "the experiment is over...". Would be nice if OP posts his progress everyday on this thread or every few days... So we can follow the progress closer and feel the adrenaline of this experiment day by day.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:23:54 AM

Hard work in gambling?

You can't predict based on any skills. Instead, you can just make your best guess, but the outcome fully depends on your luck. Since you mentioned gambling is skill based means either you're new to gambling or fully addicted to gambling, so you don't want to accept gambling games results are based on luck. Even some games are skill based but the end result still need some luck to support your prediction otherwise you will still lose it.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:51:25 AM

Well there is a skill in gambling but its different than most regular skills like "playing hockey" or "doing karate".

The skill is basically your emotional balance.

Say you rolled 10 losses in a row at 50/50. Can you stomach the next bet with huge capital?

Most human beings would become sick and scared and they would quit gambling even though the probability says that they would win.

Hence there is some skill to this.

This skill is easier for people with more capital however. A millionaire can easily bet and win/lose $1000 rather than someone with only $2K in his bank account.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:13:28 AM

Well there is a skill in gambling but its different than most regular skills like "playing hockey" or "doing karate".

Say you rolled 10 losses in a row at 50/50. Can you stomach the next bet with huge capital?

Most human beings would become sick and scared and they would quit gambling even though the probability says that they would win.

This skill is easier for people with more capital however. A millionaire can easily bet and win/lose $1000 rather than someone with only $2K in his bank account.

There is no way that there is any skills requirement on gambling, what you really need is just luck which is really affect on your result. Like you said roll 10 times on 50% winning chance, if you are luck enough you might win more than 6-7 times and in the end you will get your profit, mean while when luck does not comes, what you got will be 10 losing straight
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:28:18 AM

There is no way that there is any skills requirement on gambling, what you really need is just luck which is really affect on your result. Like you said roll 10 times on 50% winning chance, if you are luck enough you might win more than 6-7 times and in the end you will get your profit, mean while when luck does not comes, what you got will be 10 losing straight

I don't believe or probably i don't want to believe,that gambling is only luck.

OFC have major role to the out come but can you answer me this?
How many wins in a row you have in your gambling history and how many reds? I bet that your straight reds can be 15-20 but your wins don't pass the 8-10.
Isn't strange that % of winning/loosing streaks is almost the same for every one?

Sorry but this is not luck...
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

I agree if you say that gambling is better than hyip, but in the long-term you will lose a lot of money, i have experimen too in 2015 I get BTC15 btc profite  Grin Grin than im playing again. but, unluck i lose  BTC5 btc And at that time I decided to no longer play gambling with my own money  Cool Cool . u can stoped playing gambling or you  can lose youre life  Wink

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:01:48 AM

Ok, so I have 0.002 BTC to lose to show you why trading is better than gambling it did correctly. I'm not gambling addict, I just want show you why gambling is safer than HYIPs but worser than trading.
I will start 1 September 2017 (or 15 Sept if I won't had that capital by 1 Sept).
If by 1 December 2017 be successful, I will announce this and reinvest 0.003 BTC. I will save rest of winnings.

So 0.002 btc is very low bank.. 1% daily is good, 30% per month Smiley
Do you want to gamble or invest to gambling?
What strategy will going to use?
This will be dice game?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: