Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiment: 1% profit daily gambling over 90 days (91 days exactly)  (Read 3036 times)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:53:56 AM

Ok, so I have 0.002 BTC to lose to show you why trading is better than gambling it did correctly. I'm not gambling addict, I just want show you why gambling is safer than HYIPs but worser than trading.
I will start 1 September 2017 (or 15 Sept if I won't had that capital by 1 Sept).
If by 1 December 2017 be successful, I will announce this and reinvest 0.003 BTC. I will save rest of winnings.
1% per day isn't hard, -50% isn't hard either. Trading is not like gamble, that is for sure. But it isn't easier either. Do not claim you can get 1% per day since this is indeed possible but it will not happen all the time. Anyway, you're starting tomorrow, I hope to see your progress. Good luck still, you'll need it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:35:37 AM

I don't understand why trading is the same as gambling for some people? With gambling you will loose in the end, but you can have some nice profits now and then.
If you choose to trade without proper knowledge, it will feel like gambling. If you try to understand how trading works, you will make a profit with that info.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:57:59 PM

I don't understand why trading is the same as gambling for some people? With gambling you will loose in the end, but you can have some nice profits now and then.
If you choose to trade without proper knowledge, it will feel like gambling. If you try to understand how trading works, you will make a profit with that info.

It is all relative pretty much.

Some can even say that investing in your retirement is gambling because there is a certain degree of risk that the markets can turn.

Pretty much what happened to anyone who invested in 2006-2008, basically it seemed like a safe investment to get into mutual funds and then the crash happened and everybody lost lots of money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

Some can even say that investing in your retirement is gambling because there is a certain degree of risk that the markets can turn.

Pretty much what happened to anyone who invested in 2006-2008, basically it seemed like a safe investment to get into mutual funds and then the crash happened and everybody lost lots of money.

You only use 10% of the money you deposit into the retirement fund
Stay away from anything that has anything to do with goverment
Goverment doesn't give money away, it sucks it in
Find something legit to invest in

Looking for a signature campaign.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:06 AM

You only use 10% of the money you deposit into the retirement fund
Stay away from anything that has anything to do with goverment
Goverment doesn't give money away, it sucks it in
Find something legit to invest in

The stock market is not government money. Its more like the government wants you to invest into stocks so when you retire they know you will be taken care-of instead of relying on social security.

Basically unless you invested in 1987, 2000, 2008 you would of had very good returns betting on the stock market. Leaving money in a savings account over long periods of time is very bad because due to inflation it will lose its value over-time.

Hence it needs to be invested somehow, and with every investment there is some degree of risk.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

Just bulit 0.15 mBTC capital on Bitsler. I hope I have straight road for 2 mBTC so I risk only hard-won money.
Just lost these 0.15 mBTC.

Ok, so I have 0.002 BTC to lose to show you why trading is better than gambling it did correctly. I'm not gambling addict, I just want show you why gambling is safer than HYIPs but worser than trading.
I will start 1 September 2017 (or 15 Sept if I won't had that capital by 1 Sept).
If by 1 December 2017 be successful, I will announce this and reinvest 0.003 BTC. I will save rest of winnings.
1% daily, you just bet all your money with 1.01 odd once a day. This won't prove gambling is better than anything, just based on your lucky
I won't go all-in too, I won't use Martingale too. I will use my own strategy.

Using your own strategy even lowers your odds on this  Cheesy
With every additional bet the house edge lowers your original overall percentage of gaining your 1% daily profit.
Using any strategies only makes sense if you wanne have fun and I think thats the main reason why people gamble  Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

I actually don't get what you want to do. Do you want to gamble or trade in your so called experiment? It seems like you actually want to trade based from your main post but your title is misleading since you are saying "gambling over 90 days". So which is it? Clarify your thread since it is actually so unclear.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

I actually don't get what you want to do. Do you want to gamble or trade in your so called experiment? It seems like you actually want to trade based from your main post but your title is misleading since you are saying "gambling over 90 days". So which is it? Clarify your thread since it is actually so unclear.

I think OP wants to trade, basing from what he posted in the main OP. The problem is that he assumes that he will profit 1% per day and he does not put into account the possibilities that prices will go down and he won't even make a single profit but more of a loss on that day. But lets see what he comes up with. I just hope he shows the history of whatever he will be doing.
gin8

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:06:16 PM

Ok, so I have 0.002 BTC to lose to show you why trading is better than gambling it did correctly.
So you're gonna lose 0.002 BTC to prove a point? lolwut
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:46:30 AM

So 0.002 btc is very low bank.. 1% daily is good, 30% per month Smiley
Do you want to gamble or invest to gambling?
What strategy will going to use?
This will be dice game?

1% daily looks very small target to achieve, but that is not always possible in gambling. Because many times gamblers can lose their bankroll even before reaching 1% profit or most of their bankroll. Once gamblers lose some part of their bankroll, then they mind will always go to recover those losses first, so they forget about their 1% theory and start gambling continuously and end up losing everything.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:02:10 AM

I think this is a great goal, I just don't understand why you are choosing Bitsler. I don't have anything against then, but I think we all know that we can't profit long run in this type of games. Targeting a 1% profit goal looks great for trading, or poker, or sports betting. I would say you can even aim for more as you get better at it. Anyway, good luck for your "project", but I hope that you will come up with a new one, with sports betting (and why not sports betting trading), or poker.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

I don't see how this is even an experiment, gambling is not just one game, and trading can be done on many ways. You wish to show something before you even start your experiment, you need to be objective and expect different result, what if you make more on gambling? When you do experiment you do it with intention to prove something, you need to try many variables, you need to try to test your theory under different circumstances.. experiments need to be far more serious then your start.
Bitsler is good site, but which games you plan to play? Also how do you plan to trade? Dices are not good game for your test, and if you just hold your 3 mbtc you will make profit in 3 months when price of bitcoin rises. This, lets call it `experiment`, will prove nothing. I wish you good luck and I would like you to make profit with trading and gambling, that would be the best result of this show.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

I agree with you about locking some variables, but it shouldn't be that complicated I guess. The game must be clear of course, and the initial bankroll should also be the same, if the users decides to compare the profit from a specific game and trade. The testing period should also be the same, and the daily profit should also be the same or at least similar, since it's acceptable a different daily profit, according to the selected strategy.

The OP could then see after the determined period, in this case 91 days, where he got the biggest return.
The only problem I see here, besides what I already stated (I don't think it really makes sense to try this with any form of gambling that is only based on luck), is that 91 days could be a small time for a test of this nature, since anyone could argue that any profit was just based on luck. So I guess the OP should try more than one 91 day period, and then analyze those sets of periods.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

helpmywallet

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:24:08 AM

I would be more interested if it was 1-2 Bitcoin bankroll

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

The amount of bankroll doesn't really make a difference does it.

Like does it really make a difference if someone has $1,000,000 to trade the New York Stock Market compared to someone who has $3,000 to trade?

No its pretty much up to the individidual and their skill.

Someone who has years of experience can make money with a $3,000 account trading stocks. And someone without any experience trading can lose their $1,000,000 trading stocks.

Pretty much like that saying "Buying and using an experience Gold club won't make you a better golfer".

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:16:55 AM

Higher bankroll will get more money of course but usually people with more bankroll will get low percentage of winning instead of higher winning. Let see it this way, if one have 1 btc to bet, they will easily get 0.001 easily right? And that is only 0.1% from their bankroll, mean while if you have 0.001 bankroll and get 0.001 btc, this will be 100% winning. See the difference?
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

1% goal for a day could work because the risk is low for 1% goal.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:22:20 PM

So 0.002 btc is very low bank.. 1% daily is good, 30% per month Smiley
Do you want to gamble or invest to gambling?
What strategy will going to use?
This will be dice game?

It is just luck. You can get 30% in one roll.  He just made 1 % a day so he made the 100% in small rolls instead of all at once. It's not an investment or something.
houseworx

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:26:13 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:24:02 PM by houseworx

with that kind of bankroll & basebet 1 satoshi with even best strategy&safest settings in industry you can lose it, and you will lose!

there is no possibility at all to play less than basebet=balance/500 000 to make something around 1-1.5% profit in day(24h) with safe settings.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
houseworx

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

Gambling is always depended on your luck and it is most unpredictable so we can't say whether we can make everyday 1% or more or less. Sometimes you can lose your bankroll before even you win a single bet or roll. Also, if it works one time for you there is no guaranty that you will get the same result when you repeat this experiment again. Goog luck to you.....

if you can't, then don't think that other can't!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: