Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][NO PREMINE] Privateers.life - 1st Pirates MMOGame on Blockchain  (Read 5016 times)
PrivateerIsland

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

ICO of Privateers.Life starts at 12.00 UTC, Aug 28th. Get your +50% bonus tokens in 1st 24 hrs!

PRIVATEERS.LIFE - En Topic
Welcome to the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics! Dominate and survive!
RU Topic || Website || YoBit || ETHERDELTA || Whitepaper ||  Twitter || Facebook || YouTube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

Please, update code of signature for Jr. Member in start post on this:

Privateers.life - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25]

Code:
[center][url=https://goo.gl/URPwoB]Privateers.life[/url] - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25][/center]

And users with status of Jr. Member who participate in signatures bounty please update your signature

Welcome to the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics! Dominate and survive!
RU Topic || Website || YoBit || ETHERDELTA || Whitepaper ||  Twitter || Facebook || YouTube
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

Please, update code of signature for Jr. Member in start post on this:

Privateers.life - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25]

Code:
[center][url=https://goo.gl/URPwoB]Privateers.life[/url] - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25][/center]

And users with status of Jr. Member who participate in signatures bounty please update your signature

Done
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

3 days until Privateers.Life ICO starts! Charge the cannons!

PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

Added instructuon in ICO section (RU / EN) how to open wallet on Myetherwallet.com, how to send ETH to contract address and how to check transaction status on Etherscan.io (I think here on forums everybody knows how to do it, but we have potencial investors and from offline, so instructions must be useful as well)
And Online consultant was added on website, you may ask any questions anytime, about Game, ICO, Bounty campaign

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

Added instructuon in ICO section (RU / EN) how to open wallet on Myetherwallet.com, how to send ETH to contract address and how to check transaction status on Etherscan.io (I think here on forums everybody knows how to do it, but we have potencial investors and from offline, so instructions must be useful as well)
And Online consultant was added on website, you may ask any questions anytime, about Game, ICO, Bounty campaign

Dodane instrukcije u odjeljku ICO (RU / EN) kako otvoriti novčanik na Myetherwallet.com, kako poslati ETH na adresu  i kako provjeriti status transakcija na Etherscan.io (mislim da ovdje na forumima svi znaju kako to učiniti, ali imamo potencijalne investitore i izvan mreže, tako da upute moraju biti korisne)
I online konzultant je dodan na web stranici, možete pitati bilo kakva pitanja u bilo koje vrijeme, o igrama, ICO, bounty kampanju
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Dodane instrukcije u odjeljku ICO (RU / EN) kako otvoriti novčanik na Myetherwallet.com, kako poslati ETH na adresu  i kako provjeriti status transakcija na Etherscan.io (mislim da ovdje na forumima svi znaju kako to učiniti, ali imamo potencijalne investitore i izvan mreže, tako da upute moraju biti korisne)
I online konzultant je dodan na web stranici, možete pitati bilo kakva pitanja u bilo koje vrijeme, o igrama, ICO, bounty kampanju

Thank you for translation of news

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:03:50 AM

Thank you for translation of news

My pleasure
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:31:05 AM

Why it is a good idea to take a part in PrivateersLife ICO?

1. Privateers.life - full 3D online game with real money economy (earned in game - spended in real life), based on Blockchain technology
2. The earlier participated, the higher bonus (up to + 50% of the tokens in the first 24 hours and 10-30% during the first 2 weeks of the ICO) and the more significant lifetime discount in the gaming store was received
3. Actual and trend topics: survival in the pirate environment of the 17th century
4. A limited number of coins (only those that will be issued under the ICO in exchange for the received ETH), no unsecured amounts
5. After the completion of the ICO, the issuance of new coins is impossible - the capitalization will be formed by the actual volume of coins sold within ICO
6. The infrastructure surrounding the game is planned (own exchange and donation services, there are preliminary agreements with projects and services of third parties on the acceptance of LDM tokens as a means of payment)
7. Successful examples of other game currencies:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/ (coin of the game Spacepirates, within the ICO collected about 400,000 USD, now the capitalization of 2700000 USD (about 3 weeks after ICO)
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nexium/ (coin of the game Beyond the Void, within the ICO collected about 1,000,000 USD, now the capitalization exceeds 15000000 USD, for 8 months after ICO)

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Zašto je dobra ideja sudjelovati u PrivateersLife ICO-u?

1. Privateers.life - puna 3D online igra s realnom ekonomijom novca (zarađen u igri - proveli u stvarnom životu), zasnovanu na tehnologiji Blockchain
2. Ranije sudjelovali, veći bonus (do 50% žetona u prvih 24 sata i 10-30% tijekom prva dva tjedna ICO-a) i značajniji je doživotni popust u trgovini igračima
3. Aktualne i trendske teme: preživljavanje u gusarskom okružju 17. stoljeća
4. Ograničen broj kovanica (samo oni koji će biti izdani pod ICO-om u zamjenu za primljeni ETH), bez unsecured iznosa
5. Nakon završetka ICO-a, izdavanje novog novca je nemoguće - kapitalizacija će nastati stvarni volumen novca prodanih u okviru ICO-a
6. Planirana je infrastruktura koja okružuje igru (vlastite usluge razmjene i donacije, postoje preliminarni sporazumi s projektima i uslugama trećih osoba o prihvaćanju LDM tokena kao sredstava plaćanja)
Uspješni primjeri ostalih valuta igara:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/ (Novac iz igre Spacepirates, unutar ICO-a prikupio oko 400.000 USD, sada kapitalizacija od 2700000 USD (oko 3 tjedna nakon ICO)
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nexium/ (Kovanica iz igre Bezakonja, unutar ICO-a prikupljeno je oko 1.000.000 USD, a sada kapitalizacija premašuje 15000000 USD, 8 mjeseci nakon ICO-a)
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

14 days until Privateers.Life ICO ends! Buy tokens now and take a part in economic revolution in online games!

PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

Signatures code was updated HERE, please update your signature if you are participating in Bounty.

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

Signatures code was updated HERE, please update your signature if you are participating in Bounty.

Updated
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

Info about cooperation of PrivateersLife & BRAT COIN on http://cryptonovosti.com/bro-consortium-/-coin-brat-i-privateers.life-zaklyuchili-soglashenie-o-partnerstve/

btcltcdigger (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

Any english version?
PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

Less then 48 hours left until ICO PrivateersLife ends! If you are not bought LDM tokens - you may do it now and get 10000 LDM for 1 ETH!
Contract number only: 0x28a40acF39b1D3C932f42dD8068ad00A5Ad6448F
https://privateers.life/ico

PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

All bounties end at 12 pm tomorrow (UTC). After the completion of the Bounty, everyone has almost a week (until midnight from Friday (29th) to Saturday (30th)) to check the tables and send missing links. Then during the weekend everything will be checked and the total number of steaks will be displayed and the share will be considered. After the share is registered for your account no reconciliation will be accepted and the values will change and will not be revised either. Charging tokens for the bounty will be made until the end of Sunday (October 1st).

PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

ICO successfully finished!

Total LDM tokens sold:

404,926.76 LDM

This is now total and maximum supply!

Congrats our investors and us with this new big point in our work on game!
[/color]

P.S.: all kinds of bounty ended now. You have to check all tables and your results. If you have any comments - send links to reposts or posts to me (PM) untill Saturday 00.00 UTC. In Sunday we will calculate all stakes and send LDM for it.

PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:55:02 AM

Welcome LDM of PrivateersLife on 1st decentralized exchange!

https://etherdelta.com/#LDM-ETH

PrivateerIsland

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Video-tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta (ETH & Tokens deposit and withdraw, buy and sell coins, PRESS IMG TO GO TO THE VIDEO):

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: